PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter's freind Natalia Part # 17--# 21

skymanjack
02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I get up from my bed put on my shorts and tank top and head torwards the kitchen. I walk closer to my daughter's room and I can hear music and the muffled voices of girls talking, as I get closer I can start to make out what they are saying. I stop at her door and move my head closer to her door so I can hear everything they are saying.

I hear Natalia giggling and ask Rachelle " Well! Now that you are no longer a virgin! (giggles) When do you want to try it with your dad again?" Rachelle giggles back and says; " I thought maybe tonight, since your mom had left the pills in her purse and you were able to get a couple more of them for me." Natalia says; " Now remember! If you decide to give him the pills tonight, you text me on my phone or e-mail me, and let me know when I should come down. Ok? " Rachelle says; " Ok, I'll call you or text you and let you know if I give him the pills. Promise!" Natalia says; " Ok, That will be great! GOD! I'm getting wet just thinking about it! (both girls giggle) Well I guess I will get my shower and get my stuff packed up to go home. Can't wait till tonight." (more giggles)

I realize that she will be coming out the door at any moment, and I quickly moved down the hallway and around the corner before she catches me. I make it to the livingroom without being caught and turn around to see Svetlana laying on her side, with her one arm under her head and the other by her stomach. She looks good laying on the couch, with just a white shirt top that is long enough to go just above her knees and a pair of silky red shorts that barely cover that sweet tight ass of hers. ( I just wanted to go over and throw a big cock, right up inside her juicy little pussy again!)

She's looking up at me, smiling, and whispers; " Hi. How are you this morning? Sleep well?" I move over and sit down on the side of the couch where she was laying, and put my hand on the side of her hips. I lean down and lightly kiss her on the lips saying; " Morning sweetie, and yes. That's the best I have slept in a long time. " I lean back up as I hear the door open to my daughter's room and feet moving across the hallway to the bathroom. I hear the door close and the shower turn on knowing that was Natalia in the shower from the conversation I had overheard earlier. I lean down and kiss her one more time and tell her; " I'll make us food before you leave so you guys don't go home hungry. Ok? (smiling) I know somebody worked me into an appetite!" She looks up at me and says that will be fine.

We ate that afternoon, hung around the pool for awhile and then said our goodbyes. Svetlana and Natalia went to their car and we hugged each other before they left to go home. They get in and I lean in at the drivers side and said; " Can I call you later this week?" She smiles and says; " Yes Robert (With her sexy american/russian accent.) Please call me. I would like that." and gives me a wink.

It's later in the evening and we are getting ready for bed. I tell Rachelle not to forget brush her teeth before she goes to bed. She looks up at me and says; " Daddy do you think we could have a glass of chocolate milk before we go to bed? PLEEEAASSSE!" I allready know what is in store for tonight, so it doesn't take much for me to say yes.

I tell her; " Ok, and would she make mine for me while I went to the bathroom?" She looks up at me and smiles and says; "Ok daddy I'll be glad to." I head into the bathroom, giving her time to make my choclate milk and put the pills in my drink. I return and she gives me my glass, looking up at me in excitment, waiting for me to down my drink. I put it up to my mouth and went to take a drink, but I stop and look at her and say; " Oh honey I forgot to turn the pump on the pool. Would you go do that for me?" She looks up with a slight disappointment and says; " Ok! I'll go check. Be right back." As soon as she left I poured the glass out and made a new glass real quick. She came back in and we drank our glass in the kitchen then we both headed to each of our rooms and went to bed.

I got into bed and laid there with the sheets pushed down at the bottom, just covering my legs . I was in my bed, with no clothes on, so there would be no problem for her and Natalia to do what ever they wanted to do to me, thinking I was sedated.

It was about an hour later that I heard footsteps coming down the hall and my door slowly opening. I lay there pretending to be asleep. I squint my eyes waiting to see two horny little minks, but instead, I see only one silhouette coming torwards me. It was Rachelle by herself. She moves my arm a little and says; "Daddy are you awake?" Satisfied I was asleep I watch through squinted eyes as my daughter starts stripping her clothes off and climbing into bed with me. She lays beside me, puts her hand to the side of my face kissing my neck and putting her one leg over mine and slowly grinding her pelvis into the side of my hip. She takes her hand and moves it from my face and moves her fingers across my chest, down past my stomach, and grabs my now semihard cock. She's stroking my dick making it harder and moving her lips down from my neck across my chest stopping at the nipples kissing them and then going down to my now fully inflated membrane.

I feel her hand going up and down my throbbing cock, rubbing the top, and lubing her hand with my precum and the hot breath of her tiny mouth. She dips her head down and takes my cock into her mouth. I feel her young teen mouth going around the top of my cock, licking the head, and then trying to take as much of my hardness in her inexperianced mouth could take without choking.

Satisfied I was was well lubed she withdrew her mouth from my cock, and moved back up, kissing my stomach, then my chest, and finally my neck again. She spreads her legs wide across my pelvis and aims her slit right at my now fully erect cock. She leans up grabs my dick while moving her hips and puts the head right at the entrance to her love hole. She keeps grinding her hips down harder and harder, opening her slit more and letting my cock slide into her little tiny hot vagina. She keeps pushing my shaft in little by little until pussy lips are sitting on the base of my cock. (MAN! Was she tight and wet!) Her pussy is pulsing and slicking my dick with her vaginal juices. She starts moving her hips back and forth making my dick rub inside her pussy kissing her cervix with my head and then back again. She is so hot and wet inside, and her fluids are running down out of her love hole across my shaft and down onto my balls. She grips my chest, holding herself up and bounces her pussy up and down my shaft as she gets closer to her orgasm. She pumps me hard one more time and then stops, as her body shakes and she's screaming; "Yes daddy! Make me cum!" I feel a hot blast of fluid go past my shaft as her pussy walls spasm and her cervix pulsing against my throbbing head.

I can't take it anymore and I blast my load right into her fertile pussy, feeling my cock release five big streams of cum right into her still pulsing cervix pulling my hot baby batter deep inside her. She feels this and sends her over the edge again screaming; " OH GOD! YES! I FEEL IT! GIVE IT TO ME DADDY! GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT CUM! "
I feel her pussy spasm again and another hot gush flows past my now pulsing cock from my own orgasm still sending more seed into her.

She falls down on my chest, her body still shaking from her two explosive orgasms, and kisses me on the lips and says in a real low voice; " I love you daddy and I only want to make love to you, just you."

She climbs off,cleans me up, and heads back to her own bed.

Tell me what you think thanx.

skymanjack
02-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Tell me what you think thanx

zentha
02-04-2010, 02:32 PM
nice very nice

12sam
02-05-2010, 04:16 AM
Tell me what you think thanx.[/QUOTE]

Keep going. I wish they were longer.

bullitt
02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Great story but I can't find all of the parts. I can only find 1,2,3,4,5,11,12, and 17.
Where can I get the others

bbanks69
02-05-2010, 09:54 AM
this is a great story, keep it going

skymanjack
02-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I hope you like this series. let me know thanx.

12sam
02-05-2010, 02:36 PM
I hope you like this series. let me know thanx.

Need to find the chapters from 11 to 16.

skymanjack
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
thanx for reading.

redo2
02-06-2010, 07:50 AM
I enjoy your writing and the story line. Hope you will continue.

redo2
02-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Very good story; hot and erotic. Hope you will keep writing and enjoying the fact that you are making a lot of folks hard and wet while they read your words.

frankjohnmoore
02-06-2010, 10:46 PM
keep them cumming , thanks

frankjohnmoore
02-06-2010, 10:49 PM
just keep writting, very good stories, thanks

frankjohnmoore
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
just keep them cumming, thanks

12sam
02-07-2010, 05:47 AM
keep them cumming , thanks

Yes, keep it cumming.

mizdar
02-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Very nice

bbanks69
02-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Best Story on the site

skymanjack
02-09-2010, 11:57 PM
A couple of weeks have now past since the first time I had made love to my daughter, and to her friend Natalia (Taking both girls cherries!) and to Natalia's mom, Svetlana. ( Which all happened in one sweet weekend!)

I sat at the table and told my daughter that Svetlana and I were going out tonight to have dinner and a few drinks afterwards. I told her that she was like a friend to me and I just needed to have some adult time with someone my own age. I told her if she wanted to, she could invite Natalia to stay here till we got back and that way she would have some one here at the house till we got back. I just looked at her confused face and told her it's just friendly time thats all. (When in reality was to get Natalia out of her mother's house for a little while so we would have a place to make unbridled passionate love making.

I watched her for a moment waiting for an argument, but instead she looked around the room like she was thinking of something. Her look went from confused to smiling saying; " Ok daddy, but only if you'll take me out to dinner some time for some daughter/daddy time so we can talk." I look back at her, smiling, and say; "It's a deal.

I call Svetlana on the phone to confirm our date for tonight. We talk on the phone for a little while and I am getting ready to hang up when my daughter says; " Don't hang up! Let me talk to Natalia real quick." I ask Svetlana If Natalia is there, that my daughter wants to talk to her for a minute. She says yes and calls Natalia to the phone to talk to my daughter. Natalia takes the phone and says; " Hello Rachelle what's up?" I just laugh for a moment and say; " Hold on. Here she is." I give the phone to my daughter and go in the kitchen to finish putting the dishes away. I here them talking and laughing for a little while about tonight and school and the rumors of the week and of course, hot boys. ( The typical things young girls talk about.)

Then she got quieter on the phone and I moved to where I could hear her what she was saying without being noticed. I listen as I hear my daughter telling Natalia a whopper of a lie. She says; " Sorry! I went to put the pills in his drink and I accidently spilled them down the sink. Well! I couldn't help it! I thought I heard my dad coming into the room and I jumped and they went down the sink! If you want, bring two tonight, and I'll give them to him tomorrow night and then text you. OK? Can you? Sweet! I want to be first though, you were first the last time. (Giggles) OK, allright, cya then bye!"

She hangs up the phone and comes into the kitchen and says; " Natalia is coming over and we are going to watch a movie or IM on the computer for a little while, till you guys get back. Is that allright daddy?" I tell her that is fine and that we wouldn't be out that late.

It's about 6:00PM when Svetlana and her daughter show up at my house for us to go out for dinner. I answer the door and Natalia runs in saying her quick hello and heading for my daughter's room. Svetlana follows behind her stopping at the door and says hello to me. I look up and down at her as she has got on a black dinner dress that is cut up on one side showing just enough of her leg to make it sensual and sexy. (Man! She look good! Good enough to eat! If you know what I mean.) I call for the girls, saying our goodbys, and we leave to go to dinner.

We sit at the restaurant having drinks and dinner. (Svetlana had more than me since I was driving. SWEET!)laughing and talking about different things, about each other the kids how they got along and how we got along together too. (The usual to set the mood for more.) We hold hands for a while just looking into each other eyes and she says; " I think it's time we leave, It's starting to get late." I look at my watch and it is only 9:00PM I look back at her and say; " It's only nine. Do we need to go back to the house so soon?"

She smiles at me and says, in her sexy Russian/broken English; "Darling! I said it's time to leave, It's starting to get late. but I did not say we had to go back to your home. I thought maybe you would like to go to mine instead for a nightcap or maybe more." (Giving me that I want to make love look.) We finished our drinks and head to her house.

We go into her house and as soon as the door closes behind us, she turns, looks into my eyes, and grabs me around the neck with her one arm and lays a hard kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth, while using her other arm to pull me tight against her hot tight petite body. I take my arms and put them around her, sliding my hands down to each side of her ass cheek, and pull her against me. I gring against her, letting her feel my now hardened member bump against the front of her.

She breaks from our kiss, breathing hard, looks at me with her mouth open like a tigress wanting her prey. She wiggles her finger to follow her as she heads back the hallway, stopping about halfway back, taking off her shoes and starts going again. She takes her hand to her back and pulls the zipper down on her dress and lets it fall as she steps out of it and keeps walking. She has got on a black pair of thongs and a lacy black bra. We get to the door of her bedroom and she turns around and pulls me in. We start to kiss again and she is taking her hands and unbuttoning my shirt pulling it backwards and letting it drop to the floor. I am taking my hands and rubbing over her bra feeling her hard nipples trying to escape from their confines We are breathing hard and getting hotter by the moment.

She moves her hands down to my pants and unbuckles my belt, pulling my zipper down and releasing my button, letting my pants fall to the ground. I step out of them, pull her tight to me and undo her bra, and she moves her arms letting it fall to the ground. I kiss her on the neck and back to her face kissing her lips and back to her neck again, while rubbing her now sweet firm little B-cup titties with my hands and putting her nipples in between my fingers rubbing back and forth. She moaning so loud now and I can smell the sweet aroma of her sex coming from between her legs.

She moves her tongue down the side of my neck, down my chest, and down to my underwear where they are sticking straight out from the monster being held within. She goes down on her knees, kissing my stomach, and stops, looking up at me as she takes her hands and pulls the last bit of clothing off of me. My dick now sticks straight out and she takes her hands grabs a hold of it and starts moving back and forth along the shaft making me moan. She moves her one hand to my balls rubbing them and her other hand to the top of my shaft. I can feel her breath on the head of my dick as she moves closer. She looks at my cock and closes her eyes as she swollows me right down to the root. I feel her hot mouth surround my member, and her tongue sliding up and down on the bottom part of my shaft. I was so close to cumming just from that. (MAN! She was soo fucking good!)

I take my hands and I am moving my them over the top of her head as she is giving me the best blow job I have ever had. She's moving her lips from the root of my cock to the head sucking hard on the top. She lets go of it and runs her tongue along the shaft to my balls and back again swallowing me whole again. I can feel my balls tightening up and I think she scents it too. She stops sucking my hard member, stands up and pulls her panties off. I can see the wet spot in the little triangle in the bottom of her thongs as she takes them off. She pulls me over to the side of the bed pulls the sheets down and climbs into bed she is on her side waiting for me to get in.

I look at her sweet petite body as I climb in. I am on my side also kissing her and rubbing her firm hard titties. I move over on her a little, as she goes laying flat on her back. I kiss her neck and then to her sweet nipple moving my way down till I am at the top of her sweet little slit. When I get there I realize I am not running into any pubic hair. I stop for a moment and look up at her. Svetlana smiles at me and says; "I shaved that just for you. (giggles) I didn't want you getting anything stuck in your teeth." I smile back and kiss the top of her slit. She spreads her legs open a little bit more and I move around till my face is in between her legs. I take my fingers and pull her slit apart and see her pink engorged lips and her puffy hard clitourus. My fingers touch her labia and she leans her head back and leaves out a low moan.

I move up to her slit and put my tongue on her clit, moving back and forth on it while taking my finger and putting into her wet pink vagina. She's bucking and moaning and crying out my name saying; " Yes Rob! Eat my pussy! Oh your tongue feels so good down there! Oh God! That's it! Right there! OH! OH!" I move my tongue off her clit and stick my tongue deep into her soaking wet vagina while using my thumb on her hard clit. I curl my tongue in a U shape and slice in and out of her love hole. Her body starts to shake and she screams as she has an enormous orgasm, screaming; " YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! I"M COMING! OH GOD ROB! IM COMING! EEEENNNNGHHHH! AAWHH!" I get a blast of hot juice as she squirts what seems a gallon of hot love juice all over my face. I am thinking, yes! Gushing pussy! Nice! I keep licking up and down her whole slit now making her hips buck from being sensitive from her orgasm.

She looks down and holds her hands out wanting me to move up. I quit eating her pussy and head north, kissing her stomach,then her tits and finally her neck. I move up on top of her and as I do she take her legs and spreads them apart and pulls them up, arching her back and putting her pussy at the right angle to accept my raging hard cock. I move my hips around slicking the head with her pussy juice and mixing it with the large amount of precum leaking out the head of my dick. I move up and my cock slides about halfway into her pulsing soaking wet vagina. She arches her back and gasp as I do that. I pull back out with just the head in and push forward again. This time I go the whole way into her and feel her cervix stiil pulsing from her orgasm kissing the head of my throbbing member.

I start moving slowly into her, pulling my cock almost out of her and back into sopping wet love hole, kissing her cervix each time. She is loving this and starts to push back against me, coating my shaft and gripping my member like a velvety glove. I keep picking up my pace holding myself above her with my arms, leaning my head down, sucking her tits and kissing her mouth. She's moaning louder as she heads torwards another orgasm. I can feel her pussy tightening up and her juices flowing more. This excites me and I start slamming into her hard, thinking about that orgasm and how it covered my face and how it was about to cover my cock. She looks into my eyes, slaps her hands on the sides of the bed, and arches her back as she screams her second orgasm, saying; " OH GOD ROB! HERE IT COMES! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! EEENNNGGH!"

I feel her pussy clamp down hard on my cock as she cums and the juice gushing past my shaft. I slam hard into as her cervix opens up pushing my head in and sending me over the edge. I look down at Svetlana and yell; " OH GOD LANA! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! GOD YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU! AAAWWWGGHH!" I feel my cum race up my shaft, out my head,and send five big streams of hot baby batter right into her fertile womb.
She grabs the back of my ass and holds my cock in her saying;" YES HONEY! I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT! FILL ME UP HONEY! GIVE ME ALL YOU SEED!" and holds me there, till my dick quits pulsing.

We both come down from our orgasms, holding each other for awhile kissing each other softly. She looks over at the clock and says; " Lets go get a shower where we can clean up and go to your house so I can get my daughter.

We clean up,talk a little while about where we are going with this, and head back to my house. She gets her daughter and I sneak one more kiss before she leaves and say; " Can't wait till next time." She says back; " Me either. Till then cya.

Tell me what you think.

Thanx.

skymanjack
02-09-2010, 11:58 PM

frankjohnmoore
02-10-2010, 12:45 AM
nice story, read it on frist time.

12sam
02-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Thank you. I am looking forward to each addition. Very erotic.

bbanks69
02-10-2010, 11:47 PM
more with the girls, great story

skymanjack
03-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Svetlana leaves and I come back into the house. My daughter hits me up with; " Well what did you guys do tonight? " I had to tell her a half truth. I didn't want her to know that I had just filled the pussy of her best friends mother full of hot baby batter. I look at her, smiling and say; " Well we went out for a drink and to talk about you two little brats! " ( I get a small punch to the ribs from the daughter.) I laugh and say; " We just talked about things going on in the world and events around town, things like that." She looks at me, satisfied with my answer, moves torwards the kitchen. I follow her in and she turns around and ask if I wanted a glass of chocklate milk before we go to bed. ( It's our little tradition.) I tell her; " OK. I will go get changed for bed, while you make the chocklate milk. I head off to the bedroom, knowing she was going to put the pills in my drink.

I put my pajama bottoms and a tank top on and go back to the kitchen, where my daughter is waiting on me. The glasses are sitting on the counter, and I look at my daughter standing beside them. She hands me my glass and I say; " Why don't you go change first and we'll drink these down together." She smiles and says; " OK daddy I'll be right back. " She heads off to her room and I dump the drink into the sink. I quickly make myself another drink and wait on my daughter to return. She comes back out wearing a pink shirt that goes down to just above her knees, with a pair of black panties showing through her shirt as it is outlined as she moves torwards me. I can tell she has no bra on either as her perky little nipples make an outline on the outside of her shirt. ( How I wanted to just rip her shirt off and lick her nipples and suck on her pussy lips!)

We sit down at the table, talk awhile, and finish drinking our milk. I tell her that I am feeling really tired and for her to brush her teeth and go to bed and that I was going to do the same too. I go to bed, strip all my clothes off, and climb into bed waiting on my daughter to arrive. I am laying on my back, that way she would have an easy access to the prize she wanted. About an hour later, I hear the door open to my room. I lay there very still, acting like I am asleep. I hear whispering and I squint my eyes to look. I see my daughter going around the bottom of the bed, and moving to the right side and I see Natalia standing on the left. My daughter nudges me and says; " Daddy! Daddy! Are you awake? Daddy! " I just mummbled a little, acting like I was well sedated.

My daughter looks over at Natalia, and she back at my daughter, smiling at her as to say; " Yes he is out! " My daughter goes first pulling her pink top off. Her perky little pink nipples sticking straight out, surrounded by a nice size set of aeroles, on her just forming A-cup breast. I notice that she doesn't even have her black panties on that she had on earlier. She leans in and pulls the cover down to the bottom of the bed. Natalia pulls her shirt off showing me her almost flat chest with the same pink nipples and a nice set of aeroles surrounding them too. She leans over taking her sneakers and her socks off. she moves her hands to the side of her shorts and pulls them down, along with her underwear. ( I was starting to feel my prong starting to lift up from the show. )

The girls climb in on each side of the bed, sitting on their knees, at about where my hips where. Natalia looks over at Rachelle, and both girls move in closer, taking their hands, rubbing up and down my now swelling shaft. Natalia takes my stiff dick in her mouth sucking on the head, while her hand is now in her pussy working her finger in and out of her little love hole. ( MAN! Was I in heaven!) Rachelle moves over my legs and leans in, puttin her one hand in her cunny and the other on my hips, while she's kissing my sack and licking right at the root of my now throbbing member. Natalias little tongue is dancing on my tip and she is sucking on it very hard as if she was trying to pull the semen right out of my sack. I couldn't help but moan a little from what I was getting from the girls. They stop and look up for a moment to make sure I am still sedated.

Rachelle looks at Natalia and says; " I need his dick now! I am so ready to cum! " Natalia sits back up on her knees and watches as Rachelle mounts my throbbing pole. I feel my head pushing past her very wet labia and into the entrance of her vagina. She slowly slides me in, an inch at a time, feeling her tight walls lubing and massaging my pole as it goes deeper into her. I feel her almost bald pussy lips resting on my sack and her cervix kissing the head of my swollen member. Satisfied I am all the way in her, she leans forwards and puts her hands on my chest and starts moving her hips up and down my waist, massaging her clit, exciting her even more closer to an orgasm. She leans down kissing my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and I can taste the sweetness of her saliva mixing with mine. She moves down licking my nipples and saying; "OH Daddy! I wish you could suck my nipples! " I just wanted to open my eyes and grab her little nipples and just chew and lick all over them.

Natalia moves up to my daughter and says; " Let me suck on them, and you can pretend it's your dad! " Rachelle leans back and puts her hands on my legs, while Natalia sucks on her tits. Rachelle starts moaning loudly from my throbbing cock, tickling her cervix, to Natalias tongue, sucking her puffy nipples. I can feel Rachelles movements getting more intense as her juices run down my cock, out her vagina and onto my swollen balls. All of a sudden her body goes tense, and her puusy walls clamp onto my throbbing cock, and she lets out a scream as her orgasm hits her. She screams out; " I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD EEENNNGGGH! "I feel the gush of her juice flying down past my shaft and squirting onto my balls. Her body shakes wildly and her cervix opens up, pushing my head in. I can't take it anymore, feeling her cervix surrounding the head of my dick like that, and I feel my balls tighten up and release a huge load of baby batter right into her waiting womb. She screams out again saying: " YES! YES! I FEEL IT! YES! DADDYS CUMMING IN ME! YES! FILL ME UP DADDY!" She has a second orgasm from feeling my hot spunk coating her womb, and my throbbing member, as it releases more loads of hot juice in to her.

She falls forward and her body shakes as she lays her head on my neck, kissing it, and pulls her head up to my ear, whispering; " Thanks daddy for making love to me. I love you. "

Natalia gets her turn in the next chapter
:buttrock:

skymanjack
03-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Tell what you think

skymanjack
03-02-2010, 07:43 AM

12sam
03-03-2010, 04:23 AM
I look forward to your writing.

mark2703
03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
nice cant wait for the next part

frankjohnmoore
03-04-2010, 11:02 PM
hot story looking for next chapter

frankjohnmoore
03-04-2010, 11:13 PM
nice thanks

comsmith22
03-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Love the Little Tag Team action they have going ... Looking forward to the next Chapter...

donald_
03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
once again, excellent

dat_punk
04-18-2010, 05:33 PM
hott

lfweis48
04-23-2010, 12:59 PM
can't wait for the next chapter

dispatch12
05-23-2010, 03:05 PM
i cant wait for the next chapter!!

skymanjack
06-02-2010, 09:38 AM
My daughter is laying on me still coming down from her orgasm, and my throbbing member still in her, as small spurts of baby batter leak out the head of my cock, and into her cum filled snatch. Her pussy walls still pulsing as to pull as much of my seed into her waiting little fertile womb. She feels so good with her pointy little nipples resting on my chest, her head on my neck, and our hips locked together by our sex parts.

I knew what I was in for tonight so I had borrowed an E.D. pill from a friend I knew. I had heard that if you took one of these and did not have an erectile disfunction (E.D.) that it could keep you rock hard for hours! (MAN! Was he right!) MY pole was still rock hard, buried deep in Rachelles pussy.

Natalia leans forward and brushes Rachelles hair and saying; " Hey! Can I have my turn?" Rachelle turns her head at Natalia and smiles at her as she pulls herself up on my lap. She sits up, pushing my dick deep into her one more time. She leans forward and lets my swollen cock slide out of her just very fucked pussy. She moves herself off to the left of my side. I can feel the coldness, as the air hits my cock and balls, from our love juices that has coated them.

Rachelle lays down beside me and I squint my eyes, looking down between her legs, and seeing our juices running down her leg from her little almost bare slit. Natalia had gone to the bathroom and brought back a wash cloth to clean the cum and the orgasmic juices of my daughter. After she gets done, she moves up beside me, lifts her leg up and over me, and puts her wet snatch right on my pelvic bone. She leans forward, taking her tongue, licking up the side of my neck real slow, kissing the bottom part of my ear, kissing across my face, until our lips meet. She holds her mouth to mine, letting her tongue go around the outside of my lips, and into my mouth. (MAN! How I wanted to just kiss her back so bad!)

She arches her back, positioning her wet love hole right at the tip of my throbbing cock. She wiggles her hips around, coating the head of my aching member with her hot pussy juice. I feel her inner labia surrounding my cock as I start to her push me into her waiting tiny vagina. Her walls open up and I feel myself going in, feeling her juices lubeing my shaft as I keep going deeper into her. She would pull my love pole almost the whole way out of her, and then push it back in again, till she had my rod completely buried in her. She sits up and starts to gyrate on my cock, moving forward and then backwards. Her pussy is so hot and so tight as she moves around. I feel her juices running down over my shaft and out her vagina onto my swollen up lifted balls.

I squint my eyes to watch her body move on top of me. She has head tilted up and her eyes closed. Her nipples are rock hard and her flat tummy moving the opposite direction of her hips as she grinds on the thick meat that is in her lovely young snatch. I feel my head moving in and out, kissing her cervix every time she pushes forward. She's got her hands on her nipples pulling them, rubbing them in circles and squeezing her almost flat breast. Rachelle looks up at Natalia and says; " Do you want me to suck your tits too? Like you did for me! " Natalia licks her lips as she moves on top of me, looking down at Rachelle, and nodding her head, as to say yes. Rachelle gets up on her knees and leans over, rubbing Natalias nipples and taking one of them into her mouth. Natalia leans backwards and holds onto my legs and pushes her hips hard into me. Natalia moans loudly as Rachelle attacks her tits with her mouth, and my hot meat attacking her young wet vagina.

I can see the back of my daughters tight bum and her side resting against mine, and her head moving as she fondles Natalias perky nipple with her mouth. Natlia is loving this as her movements get more erratic. I can feel her velvety walls getting tighter, and her juices flowing more over my cock. Natalia pulls my daughter from her nipple and kisses her on the lips. Rachelle responds back putting her tongue deep in Natalias mouth as they kiss passionately. Rachelles got her right hand buried in her snatch, moving across her slick clitoris, making her shake, as she gets close to an orgasm. Natalias movements are faster now, her pussy clamping my dick, and more juice flowing over my throbbing member.

Natalia suddenly breaks the kiss from Rachelle as she screams from her orgasm, saying ; " OH GOD DADDY! HERE IT COMES DADDY! I'M CUMMING DADDY! I'M CUM.....MM...ING! I'M ENG... I'M AAAAAWWWGGGGHHH! EEENNNGGGHH! ". I feel her vagina muscles moving like the ocean wave as she grips my member hard and then lets it go, and grip it hard again, over and over. I feel the hot gush of her orgasmic juices flowing down over my head, past my rod, and onto my aching balls. Her cervix is pumping at the same time, opening up, and pulling my head in.

The sensations I'm feeling, watching my daughter kissing her friend, feeling Natalias young pussy squeezing my shaft, and her cervix pulling my shaft in deeper, sends me over the edge. I feel my balls tighten up and I can feel the hot fluid running up my canal and into Natalias waiting hot vagina. I put so much cum in her, filling her tummy with my hot baby batter. She feels it and yells; " YES! YES! I FEEL IT! OH GOD! IT'S SO HOT! HE'S FILLING ME UP! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M I'M! AAAWWWGGHH! EEENNNGGHHH!" Rachelle excited about this, has her hand in her pussy making her cum too. Rachelle shakes and moans saying; " OH GOD! I'M CUMMING TOO! EEENNNGGGHH! " Natalia goes over the edge again as she feels my hot spunk filling her up, saying; " OH GOD! HERE IT COMES AGAIN! HERE IT C...COMES! OH G...O..D! I'm I'm! CUM...M...ING! EEEENNNGGGHH!"

Natalia collapses on my chest, and Rachelle falls on to my shoulder, both of them laying there from the throws of their hard orgasms. Natalia lays there with my still hard shaft impailed in her for about 10 minutes before she gets off of me. Her sweet young pussy milked every drop of my manseed into her waiting fertile womb. I hear a slurp sound as my hard cock slips out of her young little snatch. The girls clean me up, and Natalia sneaks back home again.

I couldn't believe that I had just got another sweet fuck by two of the sexiest young girls in my life. I lay there starting to go to sleep, trying to get my dick to go down! ( Damn pills!) but it just wouldn't! I figured I would just go to sleep and it would be down in the morning. Then I heard the sound of footsteps torwards my bedroom.

I tell you what happens in the next chapter!

Seconds anyone?
Tell me what you think. Thanx.

I hear the footsteps coming down the hall and the door slowly opening. I had rolled on to my side to ease the problem of my blankets rubbing my hard cock as I lay there. ( Damn E.D. pill! ) I squint my eyes as I see Rachelle moving torwards the bed. Rachelle lifts the blankets up and slips into them, She is laying on her side facing me, and puts her hand up to my face, rubbing my cheek with the back of her hand.

She looks right at me and says: "Oh daddy! I wish you could make real love to me! To actually love me back instead of having to be drugged so I can have my way with you. I wanna be able to see your face looking at me as I please you, and let you see my face as you please me back. I wanna hear you cry out my name as you're putting your seed in my belly, looking for my egg, to make our child together. Oh daddy! I can be your daughter, and your wife, and the mother to our children. I just hate sharing you with Natalia, just to get the drugs I need to use on you, and having to compete with Svetlana for your affection."

Rachelle rubs my face a little more rolls over onto her other side and spoons herself into me. She pushes her ass right into my very hard dick. She freezes for a moment, and I can feel her hand move back and grab what was hitting her in the ass. She holds onto it for a moment, looking over her shoulder, to see if I was awake. Satisfied that I was still asleep, She slowly puts her leg up across mine, and aims her already cum filled pussy hole, right at the tip of my hard cock. She works her hips and her hand to slide me back in. (GOD! Her pussy is so tight, hot and wet!) My cock slides the whole way in and she starts moving her hips, milking my cock with her velvety wet love glove. She keeps moving my cock almost all the way out and then push me back in, picking up her pace, breathing harder with each stroke, and getting wetter by the moment. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

I was enjoying the feeling of her riding my membrane from the side, when I got an idea! I thought: " she wants me to make love back to her, so why not now! Everbody dreams! Right? So now would be a good time!" Rachelle starts to push back when I started to push forward, she freezes for a moment and looks over her sholder at me. I keep moving my hips in and out of her sweet little pussy and start moaning and slurring my wife's name. She just holds herself there as I keep pushing my hard tool into her young juicy pussy. I move my hand up, squeezing her young nubile little titty, rolling my fingers across her erect nipple, and pushing my cock harder and harder into her sopping wet cunt. I take my hand from her one tit and move it to the other squeezing her tit and rubbing that nipple also. She starts moaning arching her back with her head pushing against my chest giving me better access to her lovely young breast and letting my throbbing member push deeper into her. (Man! Her pussy feels so good sliding on the walls of my cock!) I am getting close and I could tell she was too.

I move my hand from her tits and move it down to her hip to pull her harder into her. I keep slamming into her pussy, and I couldn't hold back any more, as I push hard forward one more time. I slam my cock deep into her and opening up her cervix and dumping a huge load of my hot baby batter right into her waiting womb. She screams as she feels my hot cum filling her up, sending her over the edge, splashing a hot gush of her own cum back on my cock. Her walls gripping tight, letting go, and gripping it again to milk as much of cum into her. She's yelling; " YES DADDY! YES! YES! I'M CUMMING DADDY! I'M CUMMING! EEEENNNNGGGHHH OH GOD! EEEENNNGGGHHH!

We both laid there with my hard member still in her. She keeps shaking a little as she is coming down from her orgasm. Her pussy still pulses, which makes her twitch, as it grips my cock and then lets go. She slowly pulls my cock out of her tight hole making a slurping sound as it comes out. She goes to the bathroom wipes my finally deflating cock off of our mixed juices. I watch as she closes the door and head back to her room.

The next morning I go out and make us breakfast still half groggy from the lack of sleep last night. I figured that I would let my daughter sleep while I got her food ready. I go to her room and shes sleeping with a look of content on her face. I sit on the edge of the bed, rub her shoulder, while calling her name. She moves from her side to her back, stretching her arms up, pulling her shirt up, letting me see her almost bald pussy. I can see the stains on the sheets where our mixed juices ran out of her pussy onto them. (MAN! I must have really filled her up last night!) I look at her and say; " Come on sweety. I got breakfast ready." She looks up at me, leans up and puts her arms around me and says; " Good morning daddy. Did you sleep good?" I said; " Yes and that I had a dream about mommy" She just blushed a little bit and then changed the subject real quick by asking what was for breakfast.

I told her that I made eggs and toast and bacon. I tickeled her on the side and said; " I made it extra crispy!" I get up and head back to the kitchen, looking back and telling her that I will meet her in the kitchen. Rachelle had giggled as I tickeled her and said; " Ok daddy I'll be there in a minute." I hear her go in the bathroom for a long time. I tell her to hurry up, her food is getting cold. She comes out and we sit down to eat. I can smell the sex on her from the night before, but I don't think she realises it as she is not used to the fact that there are certain smells you get after sex.

We are sitting there eating and I am kinda holding most of the conversation, and she is not eating much of her food. I look at her and say; "Is everything allright?" She looks up at me and says; " yes I just don't feel good. My tummy is just a little upset." I ask her if she wanted me to get her anything. Rachelle just says that she was going to take a nice hot shower and that would make her feel good. I told her OK I hope the shower will make you feel better, see ya soon. She got up and I could hear the water running. I got to thinking I hope I didn't push too hard into her last night and maybe had hurt her.

I heard the water stop and the door open as she went into her room. I was putting the plates in the dish washer, when the phone rang. I answered it, and it was Natalia on the other end, asking for Rachelle. I told her that she was getting dressed and that I would have my daughter call her when she gets dressed. Rachelle came out a little later and asked who was on the phone? I told her it was Natalia and that she wanted you to call her when get the chance.

Rachelle calls Natalia back and I could hear my daughter talking to her. They are talking awhile and I could hear my daughter's voice change getting lower in volume but with excitement. I see her look in the kitchen, and I look back at her smiling while putting the dishes away. She smiles back and goes back around the wall, and I listen hearing her say; " Really! Are you sure! Both of them? You're not lying to me! Are you? I would have to read it to believe it. I'm coming over. I'll be there in a few minutes.

My daughter comes into the kitchen and says that she was going over to Natalias house for a litle while. I ask her if everything is ok? She looks at me and says; "yeah it just some drama, no big deal. I'll be back shortly. cya." I go back to cleaning the house, and doing the sheets from the beds. I am just about to turn on the vacume cleaner on, when the phone rings. I answer the phone and it is Svetlana on the other end saying, in her broken russian/english voice; " Robert Can you come over here? We need some help with something." I ask her If everything allright? She just laughs and says; "Everything is fine but we need your opinion on something." I tell her I will be there in a few minutes. She says; " OK Darling. See you soon."

Tell me what you think.
Sorry I haven't written lately, just really busy

coolguy010
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM
nice story thus far man....fertile eh? the daughter fertile right now ;) pregnancy? ;)

April
06-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Great new addition, and looking forward to reading the next chapter when you have time.

Thanks for posting with us again.

frankjohnmoore
06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
very good story,, thanks

Delta64
06-03-2010, 03:35 AM
Great One

12sam
06-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Good to have you back.

Gizmor
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Great Story!

suesdad
06-03-2010, 01:09 PM
very erotic story ,giving me ideas about Sue's cousin

zentha
06-03-2010, 08:30 PM
wow o.o

coolguy010
06-12-2010, 06:39 PM
nice aaddition to the story.....

yeaaa.. he spermed his daughter again.... they should have sex while she's fertile :Knocked:

Svetlana leaves........

coolguy010
08-24-2010, 01:04 PM
nice story.. hmmm is daddy gonna seed his daughter nicely... make his daughter :Knocked: ?

Schnepfe
11-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I already liked it, when posted on ssp.net. Still like it! Are there more parts?

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 08:03 AM
great story

PaulTheTeacher
06-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Very nice, keep writing

espana
09-17-2013, 12:59 AM
fucking great