PDA

View Full Version : The headmaster part 4

Whisky
02-07-2010, 09:00 AM
One week had passed, Esme shook like a leaf, as she walked to her next appointment with her headmaster.

Esme knew that he would punish her again, for she still could not tell him what it was that he wanted to know, she still did not understand what it was that she done that was so wrong. As she timidly knocked upon the door, it was wrenched open before her and there he stood looking down at her.

Esme looked into his face ,her thoughts confirmed. "In", he stood aside to let her in. Esme walked on leaden legs and stood in front of his desk, placing her hands on top of her head as she did so, she didnt want to make him angrier than he obviously already was. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that awfull bench.

"Right girl, why are you here"? "Because you summoned me here sir",said Esme.
"Dont get "cute" with me girl,or you`ll regret it I can tell you, now again, why are you here"?
Esme burst into tears, "Please sir, Im sorry, I realy dont know sir, I just cant think what it is that I did wrong sir, please sir I dont want to be punished again sir it hurts too much, please tell me sir, what did I do wrong"?

The headmaster had slowly been getting redder and redder as she spoke, and now he exploded.
"DONT KNOW, DONT KNOW, YOU STILL DONT KNOW, after all this time, you want me to tell you".

"Ill tell you alright, this time it is just too much, this time you`re coming with me little madam, Im going to take you to my monthly meeting with the headmasters association and have you dealt with in a proper manor, see if they can beat some sense into you, now place your hands behind you so that I can cuff them".

Esme was terrified," Ppppp..lease sir Im realy sorry, couldnt you deal with me sir, Ill willingly do anything you want sir", Esme couldnt believe she was doing this, but fear was forcing her on.

"Oh certainly, of course you will you little slut, like you did before waving your arse at me, seducing me as you did, I suppose youll be inviting me to use your mouth next, huh, I know your sort, what you realy need is a good old fashioned whipping, preferably attached to a good old fashioned post, but for the moment a good dose of the tawse would almost certainly do you good so get yourself over that bench right now".

Poor Esme stood there mouth agape, tears flooding down her cheeks.

Legs shaking almost uncontrollably ,Esme turned towards the dreaded bench and draped herself across it, placing nher hands as she did so in the "cuffs" and waited whilst the headmaster tightened the strap across her back, then he tightened up her "cuffs" and went around to her rear. Esme knew what to expect so it was no surprise to feel his hand between her legs and his fingers delving into her body. At the same time Esme felt her arrousal, she wanted him so much yet she knew that she would have to endure the tawse first, as his hand was taken away Esme tensed herself.

to be continued...................

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 11:00 AM
thanks for the story