PDA

View Full Version : OK its Not RAPE

OldHorny
02-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I saw her as I drove past. A lonely figure, walking in the darkened road. Clutching her raincoat to her body against the driving rain. It was impossible to tell if it was a man or a woman as I approached till she turned her head and the glare of my headlights lit up her face.

I had intended to just drive past but the drive had been so lonely and tiredness was creeping in I stopped just ahead of her. The rain seemed to know she was about to get into my car and it increased to torrential proportions. As though it wanted to make sure she was as drenched as she could be.

As she opened my door she entered out of the rain and simply asked if I was going anywhere near a main road or roadside café. I could see her body shaking with cold as she tried to huddle in the warmth from the heater.

“Sorry I am going to a cabin just up the road but you are welcome to come with me and maybe some of my wife’s clothes will fit you till we can get your clothes dried.”

She seemed to relax on hearing about my wife; I should probably have told her she was dead these past 5 years. I turned into the driveway of the cabin the wipers stopped their incessant beating as I turned off the ignition.

“The cabin is in darkness!” she looked at me nervously.

“Yes I live alone, since my wife and daughter died.”

She was nervous but too wet and cold to start walking again in this rain so we headed into the cabin. My cabin is quite luxurious inside. Basically it is all down to my loving wife being that house proud she had the cabin exactly how she wanted it and since she died I have simply kept it clean.

The lights illuminated the luxuriousness of it, in all its splendour. The large old log fire all set and ready to light. The gas poker standing in its holder. A mat in front of the fire was about 14 by 10ft made of sheepskins sewn together. It had been my wife’s pride and joy we had made love on there often. I set the fire going and with the logs crackling there notice of eruption.

“I’m Jake,” a smile lighting my face as the fire started to warm the cabin.

“Samantha, but most people call me Sammie!”

Her face was still a bluish white but her eyes sparkled with that touch of youth she had. I went to the kitchen to make us a meal. Suddenly I realised I had forgotten this soaking wet, drowned rat of a woman.

“I’m so sorry, let’s get you something to change into.”

Taking her to the main bedroom, I swung open the fitted wardrobe doors. On show was a full selection of my wife’s and daughter’s clothes. They had been untouched by me since the accident. I used the guest room now it was too painful for me to use the main bedroom.

“Just pick whatever you like; I’m sure you’ll find something to fit you in here. If not there are robes and well feel free to look in the drawers. I’ll have something ready to eat just come out when you’re ready.”

The cabins fire soon had the place warm and cosy. I busied myself cooking some eggs and bacon with coffee on the side. Just as I was plating up and pouring coffee she came out of the guest room. My mouth fell open if I had not known better I would have thought it was a younger version of my wife. My hand was shaking this was the first time I had actually seen her dry, showered and dressed.

“I’m sorry is there something wrong?”

“No, it’s just I didn’t realise how lovely you are!”

She sat down a faint blush running over her face. I tried my hardest not to gawp. We ate the meal at first in silence but soon, the coffee warmed us through and we started to talk more openly. This young redhead with a figure like Venus and a smile that lit the room had me thinking how sexy she was.

In five years I had not thought of sex and I was just beginning to feel horny. I tried to shake this feeling off. Here I was 38, probably about 15 years her senior and I was getting aroused by thoughts of sex with her.

“Jake! What happened to your wife and daughter?”

She looked sheepishly as though the question had just popped out without her thinking about it.

“They were driving home from the city when a drunk rammed their car!”

I tried not to show the emotion I actually felt but could not stop my eyes from glistening it still hurt. She just stood and came and put her arm about me, her scent permeated my nostrils. I could feel her body heat and images of me fucking her slammed into my brain.

“I’m so sorry the question just …….”

I cut her off not knowing how long I could control this savagery within me. I had never wanted to ever hurt a woman nor force her to have sex with me yet here I was with these feelings getting stronger every minute she held me.

“It’s ok!” I said turning my head up to face her.

Willing her to lower her head and kiss me but she didn’t. I watched her as she licked her lips and knew that if I wasn’t careful I would fuck this young woman whether she wanted to or not. She sat back down beside me. The smile that had been there a few moments before had gone. In its place seemed a sad tired look.

“You look tired, Sammie! I thought you could just sleep in the main bedroom as I use the little one normally now the sheets are clean.”

She smiled and nodded heading back to the room she got the dry clothes from. I watched as she walked away her cute ass with those tight buns moved in such a delightful sensual fashion.

“There’s night clothes in there, just help yourself!”

Turning she smiled and her eyes looked really weary now. I had to admit I was tired so left the pots and went to my bedroom too. I guess I lay there for almost an hour trying to sleep but couldn’t get the picture of her out of my brain.

My sexual appetite which I had strangled for so long seemed to have not just awoken but was ravenous. It wasn’t in my nature to force a woman well I didn’t think it was anyways. Still I stood up my heart starting to pound in my chest I had to see her just a look you understand. Heading to the door of my room I slowly opened it and quietly walked towards the main bedroom door.

Everything was in darkness as I slowly reached my hand out to the door handle. I felt sure that my heart was making that much noise it would awaken the dead let alone Sammie. The door slowly swung open and then the creak I had forgotten about. To me it sounded like a huge fog horn but Sammie didn’t even move, I was visibly shaking now.

My cock had forced itself above my waist band all eight inches of it erect and wanting. Not only that but it was going to take this woman whether I wanted to let it or not. I looked at this female laying on top of the duvet. Her lithe body covered in one of my daughters simple nighties that left little to the imagination, her legs well shaped and on view right to almost the top of her thighs.

It was really then my mind decided to touch her with the view of fucking her, either with her consent of otherwise. I slowly approached the bed and the closer I got the harder my heart thumped in my chest. Everything seemed to go quiet. It seemed so odd here I was trying my hardest to be quiet and the whole world seemed to have stopped making a noise so every movement I made seemed to thump about.

As the clouds shifted in the sky the moon glowed through the window lighting up the whole of the bed. The nightie she had chosen was a white thing, and I could see she was wearing a white thong under it. Gawd I had to have her. As I got within touching distance I started to reach over with my hand only to see her eyes open and before she could shout I slowly started to lie on the bed. As though I was sleep walking.

She didn’t shout simply said my name and with me giving no response moved over on the bed and let me lay beside her. I lay onto my back and felt her settle down as I pretended to give soft snores. I had forgotten my cock which was still sticking out of my waist band. Normally I would have thought the fright would have made it go soft but this time it seemed to make it close to bursting.

I know in this bright moon light she would be able to see it. Once settled after she had made sure so she thought I was asleep. I moved my hand down and pulled my hard erection through the slit in my PJ’s. I felt her twist onto her side so she was looking at me. My hand slowly started to work up and down my now solid eight inches. I watched her through my half closed eyes as she moved so that she was bent in too her head pointing towards my cock
“Oh Jake! You are a naughty sleep walker.”

I kept the slow rhythm going. Trying to ignore how horny I was feeling.

“I wonder if I dare touch it”
I felt her hand lightly rest on my forearm and let my movements slowly lift her hand up and down. Her hand ever so slowly and lightly moved till it was touching the back of my hand. I thought I would wait till she touched me properly and then maybe moan. Her hand worked its way around my fingers till it was stroking my cock with me. When I felt her hand on it fully I moaned.

“Unnnnnnnnn”

I said nothing else. I felt her hand slacken but not let go. As she got fully over it I let my hand drop away as though my supposedly sleeping frame wanted her to play with me. She continued the slow movement and slowly, carefully eased herself onto her knees her head almost touching my cockhead.

“That’s really so sexy Jake I wish you were awake at the minute”

I did not move still pretending to be asleep. I felt the hot ring as her mouth slowly slid over my cock head and her tongue slowly lick around it. Her hand still never messed up the slow rhythm. You cannot imagine how hard it was to feel so much pleasure yet not be able to say or do anything. As I got closer to cumming I wanted her to speed up but she kept going slowly.

The five years of frustration now starting to want to shoot out of my body. Gawd why can’t she speed up and let me cum. She removed her mouth and looked at e as I tried very hard to keep my breathing regular and not give the game away.

“It’s no good Jake!”

There was fear in my mind at these words had she figured out I was awake after all. But know she spoke further.

“I really want to feel that inside me and right now!”

I felt her straddle me and moved as though it was involuntary she stayed dead still like a rabbit caught in the headlights. This game was excellent except my balls were now feeling as though they were going to burst. She slowly eased me between her pussy lips and settled over me letting my cock penetrate her fully.

I have to admit I almost shot then and there. She started slowly at first fucking me lifting off and then sliding down keeping the same rhythm she had when she was using her hand on me. I could see her pussy her clit enlarged and her fingers rubbing it as she started to moan. I knew she was about to cum but then so was I.

As she came I let my seed shoot deep with I her. So much goo. I could feel it running out of her mixed with her juices to as she fell forward only stopping herself to save from waking me. Everything in me wanted to grab hold of her and fuck her again but I resisted.
Instead when she rolled off I slowly stood and she got off the bed too and followed me to my little bedroom. I knew she was there so made a big display of slipping onto the single bed. Moaning and then opening my eyes as though I had just awakened.

“Is there something wrong Sammie?” I asked innocently

“No I heard you moaning and came to see what the matter was.” She answered quickly.

I could see our juices flowing down her thighs and said simply

“I was having a dream, sorry I did not mean to wake you, Go back to bed and we will chat in the morning.”

She smiled and threw a good night at me which I answered I had to hope I could keep her there even if the only way I could fuck her was to have her rape me in my so called sleep.

To be continued

April
02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
What a naughty little tale… I’m very much looking forward to see where this erotic game goes, and how much longer you’re going to be able to “sleep” through these nocturnal adventures.

OldHorny
02-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww April honey you know me anything for a sex session hehehehehe

frankjohnmoore
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
that was very good looking forward to part two, thanks

thefox
02-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Great story

OldHorny
02-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the comments guys

Lover11
02-10-2010, 05:39 PM
nice man continue

singleot
04-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Nice, hope that's a big storm so we get to read more lol

missingrandy
04-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Keep it commminng

thedeaddevil
04-26-2010, 03:12 AM
Good story (when one's eyes get used to the font colour :P).

Rico
05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the addition.

hornycowboy
05-09-2010, 04:22 PM
definitely great...more please!

Ellafucks
05-10-2010, 03:15 AM
Oh my god! That story was so hot and sexy! Write more please!

lik2luk
05-22-2010, 10:01 AM
It was a hot story, thanks!

killy10
05-29-2010, 12:57 PM
nice story

Steve309
06-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Interesting story thanks.

kernalsprinkle
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
damn i love this site so much!