PDA

View Full Version : (straytramp) Cassie's Chaos (beast)

polosatai
02-11-2010, 12:11 AM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – straytramp

Fresh tears streamed from Cassandra as she hurriedly steered her old Nissan to the side of the highway. She shut the ignition and sitting still for a second , staring straight ahead, put her forehead against the wheel, and sobbed heart-wretchedly.
It was so horrible , so devastating. She couldn't shake the image from her mind.
' Why?' she thought, ' Why did he do it?'
Whispering she said, " I love you."
She flinched and looked beside her. The passenger seat held only her bag. He wasn't there.
"Ohh.....no." the tears fell freely as she grabbed convulsively for the tissues in the purse. 'This is so unreal,' she thought, ' Could I be mistaken? Am I sure it was him ? Yes . Yes of course it was Darryl. No question about it. But why? Why? When our wedding was tomorrow.'
" I LOVED YOU!!" She screamed as she threw her bag down. She wiped her eyes with the heels of her thumbs as her mind flew back to that awful image again.
'Oh, Creator please no...' but she was already there.
Cassandra walked the three flights to Darryl's apartment, she had never been so excited and eager. It was six in the morning. Her wedding day was just hours away and after a year of waiting all her dreams were coming true. She smiled as she readied her key to his apartment. She meant to surprise him by offering herself to him now. She couldn't wait any longer and she didn't mean to wait, this was too important for her. Cassandra softly inserted the key and opened the door. She closed it silently, smiling already at the expression she expected on his face as she woke him up standing before him naked ' And oh so ready' she thought.
It had been torture for her to maintain her virginity when Darryl entered her life, but for some reason she still couldn't quite fathom, he insisted that they remain pure until their wedding night. It had been exceedingly frustrating for her especially that night on their fourth date with his cocktip almost pressing against her hymen, she had inadvertantly whispered hotly in his ear, " Please be gentle. I've never done this before."
She was sure those few words had cost her a year of outstanding sex. Cassandra was no prude by any stretch of the imagination. Her thoughts almost daily involved getting fucked into screaming orgasmic bliss by Darryl. She touched him provocatively almost every time they were alone together, trying to make him fuck her. God she wanted his cock so bad, but that weird code he followed left her fuming and hot. When she went home at night she rubbed herself to sleep, dreaming of his cock. ' well I'm done waiting,' she thought, 'i'm almost 20 for Creator's sake.'
As she neared the corner to his bedroom she suddenly froze. She could now clearly hear a woman's moan of passion.
" Ohhh yes, Suck that cock, Spit on that fucking monster."
Sounds of spitting assualted her ears.
" Yeah baby, Now put it back in my ass and lick my cunt, Oh yeahh." A long shuddering sigh followed.
Cassandra stood rooted in horror as she heard Darryl's voice sounding harsh and cruel.
" Get ready slut I'm going to fuck your ass next."
A bored sounding voice replied, " I'm ready darling."
The door was ajar, so Cassandra peeped her head forward. Tears filled her vision thankfully obscuring the sight of Darryl pumping his thick cock into the anus of a overweight woman while an emanciated blond sucked his glistening balls. There was white powder and whitish lumps on the dresser next to what Cassandra knew was a crack pipe.
Cassandra backed away , now terrified of being caught here and deeply humiliated by Darryl's infidelity to her. As she slowly backed away she heard more horror.
" Make sure you fill those syringes after. Ummm make them 15 packs, that ought to do it. I'm ,heh heh , getting married tomorrow and I've had this chick salivating like a bitch in heat for almost a year now. The boys are getting impatient, so we'll set her up tonite, get her fucked up then fucked then I'll put her to work."
' Bitch....Heat....Muh..me?' Cassandra mouthed silently, eyes wide.
" Are all the boys coming here?" the jaded blond asked.
" Of course , dummy." The fat woman declared. " trust my brother here. He knows how to turn nuns into whores." She cackled as she slurped her asshole off her brother. " Look at you." She finished as she rose up to take the crack pipe in her pudgy hand.
" Yeah ," Darryl crowed, " after all 9 guys are done with her, she'll know it too. Then ,heh heh so much for the wedding ha ha, her first husband will be the one that pays first hah."
Rising to his knees he scooted behind the skinny blond and using his thumbs to spread her anus he thrust his cock into her. As he started to pound her bum , she looked at the dresser. Pointing at a picture on the dresser with her chin , she asked, " Is that her? God , she's beauti...." Her voice faded off as Cassandra moved out of hearing. She had no recollection of racing down the stairs or flying to her car in dazed confusion.
Her world had turned on end. It made no sense.
Darryl had been so nice and sweet and charming and kind and loving. He had made her laugh uproariously at his clever jokes. And it had all been an act. Why? Just to turn her into a whore? Why spend a year preparing such a horrible act? He could have done that to her months ago with less trouble. Bile rose in her throat, pushing her door open she stumbled blindly out, gasping and sobbing as she heaved. Her stomach was empty and heaving just left her breathless and sore around her tummy. She looked around, ' Where the hell...' she thought, ' is that barking coming from?'
She was on the highway headed back home. Home being her mother's house in La Ronge not her flat in Saskatoon. She still had an hour and a half of travel to get there. But she was parked in the middle of nowhere. The nearest little village was twenty kilometres further on. Why would a dog be barking out here?. Leaving her vehicle , she walked towards the source of the barking. It was coming from further in the forest that stretched for miles in all directions. She entered the forest without trepidation. As she neared the dog , she could tell that the barking was the sound of distress and fear.
Finally she spotted the Dog. It was a large breed , having actually never owned a dog , she was unsure as to it's actual type , but she was sure on one thing. He looked scary. He was a He, of that she was very sure with just the merest glance. His fur was deep black , almost gleaming blue with tan markings around his paws and eyebrows. He was oblivious to anything around him in his desperate, yet thus far, futile efforts to escape the heavy-link chains that dug deeply into his neck, she winced seeing the blood dripping from his jaws as he pulled and tried chewing the heavy chain, it was wrapped around a large tree three times ,then wrapped in wire to hold and tie the links together. Seeing the broken saplings and torn up ground all around the length of free chain. Cassandra saw instantly that this massive dog had been fighting for it's life for quite awhile. She also saw that despite the dog's obviously massive physical poweress, he had reached his limit. With a last strangled bark, he collapsed. Panting , yet also choking from the tight chain that encircled his huge neck. Fear of the huge beast, vanished, replaced with concern that he might die.
"Hullo , boy!" she called out, knowing that the dog had not detected her yet and she didn't want to startle him. He arose with a quick fluid motion, his dark eyes instantly intently focused on hers, his every fibre visibly tensing into utter stillness so quickly that Cassandra took an involuntary breath.
"Ooh" she gulped. His dark eyes had her momentarily pinned, before she could move again, the dog's stub of a tail began wagging furiously as he lowered himself to his forelimbs as he continued to whine, fell to his side rolling over and exposing his belly to her, his eyes were a rich chocolate and seemed to radiate a feeling of hope and trust that touched her soul in a way she couldn't quite comprehend.
" Awww, you're a good boy. Aren't you?" she said, her confidence returning. The giant dog's tail wagged faster but he remained still, lying relaxed, a heart-breaking whine rumbled from his large chest.
Cassandra froze as her brown eyes widened in horrified realization. The dogs thick collar was cast aside unbuckled.The chain wrapped around his large neck was also wired shut. Someone had purposely left this dog here to die.
All of Cassandra's heartache and pain from Darryl's betrayal suddenly vanished as if it had never been. A cold bitter wind seemed to flow from her as she cast her eyes about for anything to help her free the noble animal. Falling to her knees beside the huge beast, her small fingers pulled at the wire wrapped around the chain, breaking nails and dripping blood from the pokes and rips of the sharp ends of the wire. Now the tears that poured unchecked from her eyes felt clean and good, and a cold implacable hatred raced through her at anyone cruel enough to harm such a sweet natured dog. The dog raised his huge head to her , and licked her hand. That was it. Cassandra burst into sobs, as she struggled to free this scary looking yet obviously well trained dog. As her brutalized fingers worked to free the wires, her thoughts flew.
' I must have been guided here, why else would I have stopped where I did? Without the steady wind I never would have heard his barks.' Aloud she said," The Creator sent me to save you doggie, and I think ...maybe you're here to save me."
The dog's tail thumped and his eyes speared her soul as if to say 'Yes I'll save you.'
Being so close to the huge dog Cassandra saw that although he looked super strong , he seemed to be fading before her eyes. The wire was defeating her efforts to loosen them. She needed help , pliers she thought I have pliers. She rose up , her fingers and hands throbbing with pain.
"I'll be right back ,ok? I promise....i'll be right back I just need to get pliers to pull these wires ok?"
She began to hurry back to her car as she went from the dog's sight he loosed a heart wrenching howl. The sound broke Cassandra's heart and lent her feet wings for fear the dog might die thinking that she had abandoned him.
"Please don't think that, please don't think that." She silently begged as she rushed to her car. Grabbing the multi-tool from the glove box and the bottle of water she didn't remember buying when she filled up her gas tank. Rushing back , the silence that filled the northern forest now chilled her . the early morning wind had ceased. The only noise was her crackling passage through the underbrush. The dog's tail wagged when she reappeared and the relief she felt at seeing him still alive was like a tidal wave rushing over her. The pliers did it's work quickly and after a few minutes, Cassandra was pulling the heavy chain from around the dog's massively muscled neck. Cassandra gently poured some water onto the dog's lips. He revived a bit at the taste, and suddenly realizing he was free he reared up . Cassandra, caught by surprise fell back onto her bum with her legs spread wide. The short skirt she had worn to Darryl's did nothing to hide the lacy black thong panties she had put on to entice him. Cassandra froze, watching this massive dog come toward her. He looked gigantic. Cassandra held her breath wondering what he was going to do now that he was free.
The dog stepped between her spread feet and sat down in front of her. She felt small compared to this giant dog and a little apprehensive. She couldn't help but notice his large seeming sheath, and a little gasp escaped her as a pink glistening tip poked it's way out. It was crazy, but her panties suddenly felt tight and constricting. Her pussy suddenly felt moist as she watched his pink tip slide out another 2 inches.
"Oh Sweet Creator" she whispered, " I'm being turned on by a dog." Looking down at herself she thought, 'Oh geez, maybe I'm turning him on.'
Suddenly the dog again rose and leaning forward , licked her thigh almost touching her moist pussylips. Cassandra shuddered, closing her eyes shivering. It was the most erotic electric feeling she had ever experienced in her life. The dog rose his massive head and licked her cheek, involuntarily She turned to him mouth slightly open, his tongue brushed her lips in a wet kiss. Cassandra sighed and opened her eyes to find herself face to face with him. He had the kindest eyes she had ever seen. She raised her arms to his head and leaning forward , hugged him. She began crying again, but this time the tears were happy ones as she raised herself off the ground. The dog seemed to catch her scent and acted on it. Cassandra had turned away to use her arms to push off the ground and had exposed her bum almost at the dog's head. The short mini couldn't begin to hide her moist mound and again Cassandra found herself freezing in place her eyes popping wide as the dog's cold muzzle found and licked her lips, his tongue sliding along her asscrack before he again licked her. Cassandra gasped her knees almost buckling from the intense pleasure this dog was bringing out of her. Without thinking one of her hands crept down and pulled her thong panty aside , allowing the dog free access to her pussy. One lick, Mmmm. Two licks, Ohhh. His tongue slid inside her and this time Cassandra did buckle to the ground her shaking knees no longer capable of holding her up. Sweat beaded her brow as she let the dog continue to lick her sopping wet pussy , moaning with need and desire she allowed herself to surrender to the waves of lust and intense pleasure the dog instilled in her. "Ohhhh sweeet Creeeaator," she gasped out as the orgasm washed through her,"Yesss!". The dog was trying to mount her.
Coming back to herself , " No!," she said, quickly lowering her voice when she saw the dog's fearful reaction to her tone, " Not here." she shakily arose and rubbing the dog's head said in her lovely voice, " I'll take you to my.....our place ." she quickly amended. She realized that somehow someway in just the few minutes since she saw this dog that she loved him completely and whole-heartedly. " First you need water and most probably food, then when your back to your old self again.....Then." she smiled. "c'mon"
She said, about to lead the way to her car when a thought struck her. "Ummm do you have a name doggie?" seeing the discarded collar she picked it up and read 'Chaos'
"Chaos?"she asked raising an eyebrow at the dog. The huge dog wagged his stubby tail furiously.
" Ok Chaos I'm Cassie." She smiled " my wedding was tomorrow but I can't wait. So Chaos do you accept me as your new master? And I , Cassandra accept you 'Chaos' as my new master." She laughed. Suddenly the world seemed brighter. 'Amazing,' she thought, 'just 15 minutes ago I was ready to die from heartbreak but now it's like my heart had never felt true love until now.' Looking down at the huge dog that kept pace right by her side as they walked back to the highway. Cassandra couldn't stop the grin of happiness that erupted from her pretty mouth. She kept her hand on the dog's head stroking and petting all the way to her car. As they drove back to Saskatoon, her eyes kept dropping to Chaos's sheath and her imagination kept her panties soaked during the entire 2 hour trip.
" Oh Creator I'm horny. That bastard was more right than even he knew. I'm your bitch Chaos and oh geez am I in heat." Laughing carefree she reached down gently rubbing Chaos's huge sheath feeling him harden under her minsterations. 'Oh Wow' she thought pulling her hand away.
Finally reaching her house she parked her car in the garage and led Chaos into his new domain. While he explored, Cassie threw a roast into the oven and began making phonecalls to everyone she knew, telling them the wedding was off and not to bother coming over as she was going to her mother's tonight. She hated lying to her friends, but none of them would understand Chaos. And to her now 'Chaos' was everything. She filled a bowl with water and set it down, before walking into her bedroom to change out of her soaked panties. As she was pulling her shirt off she heard Chaos coming up behind her, she turned to him completely naked. They stared at each other.
" Well do you like what you see? She asked with a smile. The dog seemed to smile at her.
" You do? That's nice cause I sure like what I see."
As Chaos took a step nearer ,Cassandra felt her heart skip a beat. In the afternoon light the dog seemed to glimmer and his huge muscles flexed and undulated under his short black coat, his warm eyes glowed at her, warming her. She felt light 'can't move,' she thought as Chaos took another step. His reddish tongue began panting as he sniffed the air in front of her. As his muzzle probbed her crotch, her heels rose off the floor as a deep shudder reverberated throughout her soul. For the second time in her life a love struck 'Ooh' escaped her lips. Reaching down she fondled the huge dog's head and knelt down in front of him, he dwarfed her physically when she was at his level she saw , somehow that made her feel safe and she momentarily basked in the security she felt. He licked her neck causing her to shiver in delight. She squatted back on her heels and using both hands quickly tied her long hair back, in that position she was completely exposed and helpless to do anything but sigh in pleasure as he continued to lick her breast , her nipple instantly rose as his warm breath washed over her. She reached for him and gently guided him to the floor, she wanted to touch him like she did in the car. She slowly began stroking his side, lightly scratching, slowly reaching for his sheath, she began to stroke him there her eyes widening as he grew within her grasp. She began to pant herself as she pulled back exposing his quickly hardening cock. It was beautiful ,it glistened pink and red , she was surprised to feel a ball growing deeper inside his sheath and wondering she pulled back further just when Chaos hunched his hips making his entire cock pop from it's protective sheath. Cassandra was awed into lust filled silence as her eyes drank in his beautiful thickening cock. Mmmm she cooed as she lowered her head and breathed deeply the scent of his cock, ' I've got to taste that.' She thought and gently not wanting to harm Chaos in any way she flicked her tongue along his length. Mmmm kinda like gunmetal she thought.'but nice.' Getting braver she grasped him more firmly below the ball that was if anything getting even bigger as she lowered her head again and this time took Chaos into her mouth. 'Mmmm wow !' she thought as he began to squirt into her mouth. Her pussy was burning with desire.It was amazing . The little cocktip she had put in her mouth had now swelled in size and she was having problems keeping him inside her but she wanted to keep drinking him he was sooo good. Her eyes had been closed as she reveled in the luxurious pleasure and satisfaction she felt at sucking Chaos's cock. When she opened them she pulled away from Chaos in shocked wonder. His cock had grown to gigantic proportions it was pulsing mightily and now a steady stream of clear fluid was spurting from his cock. Where she was holding him still felt the same size but the rest had exploded in size.
"Oh my." She had to know and she had to know now. She raised herself to her knees and still grasping Chaos firmly guided his squirting cockhead to her pussy it looked huge in comparison but she didn't stop. She couldn't stop. She pushed his cockhead past her lips until he was there." There !" she hissed through clenched teeth as she forced herself upon Chaos's thick cock. Her legs and thighs were soaked from his cum and the momentary pain she felt as Chaos broke her hymen was instantly washed away as the most intense pleasure she had ever felt filled her, like Chaos was filling her. 'Oohh yes ,'she moaned as she orgasmed mightily her pussy milking and squeezing the beautiful cock within her she continued to push down, taking, needing all of him inside her never ever to leave it felt so good. She looked down mesmerized as she realized she was impaled deeply, her clit was rubbing along the huge ball that had formed and it was huge. She raised herself a little watching as her pussy resisted the withdrawal,his cock glistened with his and her juices as she lowered herself again slowly loving the feel of him filling her. It hurt but it hurt so good there was no pain. She raised herself then lowered and again faster and faster, his large ball touching her clit was driving her nuts,her pussy was dripping streaming she was gasping grunting moaning sighing as she shuddered again mewling incoherently as the biggest orgasm yet rocked her then turned around and smashed her again. It was too much too intense this can't be real she thought. 'Oooh Ooooh Oohh! She could only gasp out as she continued to slam her mound against Chaos's thick cock, sweat plastered her forhead as she leaned back shudders running through her, it was to much to much to Much she groaned as she released Chaos's knot and fell back in a faint as Chaos's thick still spurting cock plopped out of her even as her pussy tried to hold him in. Chaos's cum had turned a thick white and Cassandra could only watch sated and exausted as both of them oozed Chaos's love juice.Cassandra shakily crawled to Chaos and hugged him.Loving him needing him wanting him just to BE with him. She kept a loving eye on his cock watching as Chaos reached over and began licking himself. "Awww," Cassandra said, " I'd gladly do that for you honey but I can't move yet." And it was true, her knees were still knocking together and she felt weak as a kitten. She felt blissful for the first time in her life. She also realized that she wanted Chaos to fuck her only this time the way the Creator intended for him.It dawned on her that in actual fact Chaos and she had not yet consumated their love the way it should be."Ummm maybe it's better that we did it this way first, right honey? After all at least now I know how big you are and will be slightly prepared when you do fuck me, right honey?" Chaos licked her mouth, Cassandra laughed happily "yeah you know don't you boy. Guess what? I have some really sexy clothes you'll like that my friends gave me for my wedding night and theres noone I'd rather dress for then you ,Chaos. Do you know that? No one but you."
"Ummm what did I come to the room for?" she asked herself,"Oh yeah I was gonna change, Mmmm on second thought I don't want to wear awful clothes when I'm at home with you, Chaos my boy. My lover. My..." she giggled "husband."

frankjohnmoore
02-11-2010, 03:06 AM
great story thanks for finding it,

cajun
02-11-2010, 08:38 PM
nice

comsmith22
02-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Thats a great start ... hope you find more

HermGa
06-30-2010, 09:00 AM
nice one
is there going to be a second part?

PQuines
05-20-2011, 05:52 PM
It's a good fantasy story.

IGOR
05-26-2011, 11:02 PM
I have this from the Net too, . . . . .it's 47 pages long in my WORD document. . . . .there are quit a few more chapters than what is available here........

nefis
03-02-2012, 07:17 PM
brilliant story thanks

dadstheman
03-06-2012, 03:47 PM
thank you

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 12:01 PM
well he DID want a bitch, didn't he?

April
11-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.

I have also found more parts to this story, which I will post up if anyone is interested.

espana
09-21-2014, 05:28 PM
I have this from the Net too, . . . . .it's 47 pages long in my WORD document. . . . .there are quit a few more chapters than what is available here........

please post what you have

kingwolf
09-21-2014, 09:55 PM
please do!

nick
10-06-2014, 07:49 AM
great story, thamks

April
10-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Part 3

Cassandra tried and failed to get up and ended up laughing in total happiness. 'Oh sweet Creator,' she laughed ' I've been fucked comatose' the statement sent her into a helpless fit of laughter, finally she managed to get to her knees then stood, she watched awed at the amount of Chaos's cum that poured out of her and down her still shaky shapely thighs. Cupping her hand she grabbed some and brought it to her lips 'Mmmmm' she sighed,'so sweet.' She rubbed it onto her breasts and cupping them together leaned her head down and breathed deeply, loving his scent. She looked down at her magnificent lover and was rocked by the rush of emotion she felt for him. Smiling at him she pictured him mounting her then thrusting his awesome cock into her, crushing her with the might of his loving thrust.'Hmmm,' she thought suddenly frowning, looking again at Chaos. He was a massively muscled dog, and she already knew she was small compared to him when she was on her knees. Take into consideration his enormous beautiful thick cock, Thinking of it her hand automatically reached for her pussy, gently touching her engorged clit. Damn she wanted him so bad. She noticed his claws and winced, 'owwie'

'i'm gonna need some protection ,'she thought,' but what.....' she grinned. Of course! Her wedding presents. Maxine had given her an outfit that was almost perfect ,black form fitting leather leggings with a tight leather jacket that exposed her breasts seductively, leaving her midrif bare and also the small of her back. "Oh yeah that'll work fine."

Smiling happily again she reached down and patting Chaos's huge head said, "Ok darling I'm going to jump in the shower and clean up for you then I'll fix your dinner and then.' She giggled,' and then I'll get ready for our little romantic evening and trust me baby It'll be nice."

Singing merrily along in perfect harmony, unbeknownst to herself, with shakira's ' Hips Don't Lie' she sauntered seductively into the bathroom, knowing Chaos was watching her every move and it made her inordinarily pleased to think he might find her attractive. For maybe the very first time in her life, she took a serious look at herself in the full length mirrors that covered the door and walls of the shower. For years people had been saying that she was beautiful, but she just saw herself. She had never bothered with make-up having never really gone out much. She had much perferred staying and helping her mother and grandmother at home. But since she had moved to the city and made new friends she had begun to open up and bloom until she met Dickhead, she fumed for just a second until remembering that without his help , unintended for sure, she would never have met the true love of her life. Opening her drawers she pulled out the rarely used make-up kits, for a second at a loss , hoping she didn't over do it. But first things first she decided starting the shower, as she soaped her body it was with a slight regret because she was washing Chaos off her and she knew down to the roots of her deepest soul that she never wanted Chaos off her. ' Geez girl,' she thought to herself,' settle down.' She closed her eyes and soaped her breasts thinking of Chaos's long hot tongue, her eyes popped open, ' Creator help me, I've become obsessed.' As her hands reached her puffy pussylips she moaned and gently rubbed herself inside using her fingers to try and stretch herself just a little bit , his cock was so big it.....her eyes opened again and this time she just grinned. "ok," she said to herself," so you love him. Why not? He's beautiful, intelligent. Gentle. Loving, and Sweet Creator does he have a beautiful big delicious yummy cock." As she finished she continued her critical look at herself and decided that yes maybe she was beautiful, but she blushed even to think it. She looked to the door where her lover lay just staring at her with his big brown eyes, his massive head on his tan paws. He looked so beautiful that again Cassandra held her breath in awe of him. She walked out of the bathroom past him restraining herself from jumping his bones, 'not yet' she thought. She walked into the bedroom and pulled out Maxine's wedding gift to her. As she slipped the leather leggings over her sculpted thighs she enjoyed the sensation of making herself beautiful for her huge almost god-like lover , as she slipped into the tight leather jacket-like corset and tied it tighter it pushed her already firm melon-sized breasts out just a little farther. She raised one slender leg onto the bed and made some adjustments to her leggings, ' There nice and snug.' She stood straight and looked at herself in the bedroom full length standing mirror. She was a little stunned at how she looked, "oh geez." A goddess stared back at her. Her hair was still up and stray strands caused a halo-like effect, her face was framed almost lovingly by loose strands. She stood five-nine and she was perfectly porportioned, the leather leggings fit her like a second skin. They reached her crotch before flaring out yet also pushing her beautiful round little bum into a god's lunch , her leggings only made her seem more than naked as her tiny puffed out pussylips gleamed from her almost constant arousal since Chaos and she had met. Just thinking his name made her tummy hot and her knees quiver. 'Damn girl you boiling' she thought.

She again restrained herself from fondling and loving Chaos knowing once she started she wouldn't be able to stop. She had to feed her lover, she knew he must be starving. She walked to the kitchen, feeling sexy and rubbing Chaos's head as he ambled along beside her. She shut off the oven and slipping on oven gloves took the warmed roast out. Maxine , Rhonda and she had gone nuts the night before cheffing up a huge meal but just laughing and joking instead of eating. Therefore almost an entire roast was Chaos's first meal in she didn't know how long, but she knew it had been horribly long. She set the plate of roast on the floor and her heart melted at the polite way he looked to her before gently picking up the large roast. She scooted back and setting her back to the fridge squatted down her knees spread wide, exposing her throbbing pussylips wide her small cuntal opening glistened wetly from her heat and held back lust. As she admired his awesome clean lines and his large sheath that hung down so low that even like that she caught a glimpse of his pink beautiful organ. She thought 'Geez , he's too beautiful.'

She noticed that in the foyer was her little boot bench and suddenly she was struck by a brilliant idea. Rising she retrieved the little bench and setting it down close to Chaos she lay on it mentally judging his reach and width of body and concluded that he would be able to straddle his front paws easily between the bench's narrow width. In fact not much wider than her. She scooted down until her ass hung over the edge and with legs spread wide she was able to comfortably move her hips up and down.' Ah ,yes this would work nicely. She couldn't wait for him to finish his meal. She carried the bench to it's new permanent location in her bedroom and gushed happily as she placed a pillow on it for her added comfort. 'Oop!" she yelped surprised by the feel of his cold nose sniffing deeply of her pussy. She turned,laughing, rubbing his head." Don't do that silly, you almost made me cum." Chaos opened his mouth wide exposing his large sharp teeth in a doggie smile she found instantly endearing. She grabbed him about the jowls and kissed him ,trying to suck his fast moving tongue as he licked her mouth deeply in the most hot french type kiss she had ever done. Gods she was dripping, her pussy felt soaked and hot and oh so ready and eager for his monster beautiful doggie cock. She lay down on the small bench and spreading herself wide open, she totally surrendered herself to this awesome massive ethreal entity. His head was as wide as her spread thighs as he leaned in and licked her achingly hungry pussy, 'oh geez, that felt so goood,' she moaned as she shamelessly undulated her hips seeking to have his large slobbering tongue slip into her cuntal opening and ....'Oh gods Yeesss she hissed through clenched teeth as again and again he slurped deeply of her honeyed nectar. His teeth dug and ground gently against her pussylips as he drank her. She was gasping and grunting in such pleasure that she almost forgot. She reached down and pulling her shaking legs in and holding his head she wiggled her way between his wide front paws. His massive head was level with hers now and she hugged him hard with one arm as she reached down spreading her quivering legs she grasped his sheathed cock and holding him guided her cuntal opening to his still small pink cocktip, gods it felt so hot and slick as he began to hump slowly at first until somehow his cocktip suddenly seemed to find her eager opening of it's own volition. Suddenly, shockingly , he slammed into her, his cock buried deep inside, her eyes widened in shock and then glazed over in panting lust as Chaos began to furiously slam into her his cock rapidly thickening, filling her ,gods she screamed as his cock swelled within her, gasping she could feel that his big ball thing was inside her, 'Oh Sweet Creator, gods ga ga ga she gasped as the monster cock filled her entire being and soul, gods he was huge too big too big too big she moaned as desperately she held her pussy trapping his massiveness within her, gods she screamed in ectasy/pain as Chaos filled her with gallons and gallons of cum she struggled to hold his knot within her it was huge and it was hurting like crazy whenever it threatened to pull out of her, gods she couldn't allow that she thought. Gods gods gods gods ccchaos Chaos Chaos she screamed as she gushed her cum and somehow some inner strength she never for a second suspected allowed her to continue to internally milk and caress this beautiful soul filling cock "Ahhh!" she screamed again as another wave of orgasmic holy bliss and ecstasy washed through her. Gods gods Ahhh Unngh unngh her eyes were glazed as drool fell from Chaos into her mouth Ahhh she groaned as she raised her head and licked the drool from his lips 'grunting, sighing, moaning,' gods' as he continued to pulse his hot throbbing cock deep deep inside her. His knot was now fully engorged and filling her 'gods' killing her, but not not Ahhh, she gushed internally again,' Cumming, Cumming Gods, Gods, uhnn gah gah gah Godssss' she pulled her hand from her cock filled pussy and hugged Chaos to her undulating, whoring herself giving herself his his his she gasped out grunting with pain and uncontrollable pleasure. His knot was lodged inside her she was too tight for him to pull out of her but gods it hurt when he tried. She pulled him in deeper trying to keep his knot as far from her tight cuntal opening as possible gods he'd tear her. Her eyes were glazing over in soul deep lust as she again was brought to another another unnhgh Ahh Ahh ahhh Godssssss she couldn't believe this gods gods gooddssss!she realized that she had been the only one moving for some minutes now, Chaos just stood above her panting drooling in her, but his hot burning cock still consumed her throbbing pulsing squirting flexing gods gods unbelievable again ohh Ohh Ohh god she sobbed gods I love you I love you I love you she babbled she was soaked in sweat and drool , both tasted sweet Uhhn uhhn Chaaaaaooossss she moaned as finally inevitably his knot had shrunk enough that despite the agonizing excrutiating pain he popped out of her spilling a river of cum with him and just the fact of his cock's exit of her well fucked soaked pussy brought her one last time to a shuddering moaning orgasm. Falling limply off the bench she rushed to his still enormous throbbing cock , gods she had to taste him drink him worship him , cum poured from her pussy as she sucked him loving him. Finally after about nine minutes she was lying her pussy still throbbing shaking with sated lust watching as Chaos gently licked his love tool back into it's sheath.

End of part three

April
10-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Part 4

"Oh Creator ,your fantastic Chaos. I love you. I never want to leave you alone." Cassandra gushed , her eyes glowing with the intensity of her love and adoration. She cupped her over-heated pussy, gods she was burning. And oh geez did she feel good. Not just good, but infused with an inner glow that would forever shine within her. Some People would call it charisma. She called it Chaos.

She fell asleep with him on the floor.

She awoke an hour later and gods did she feel refreshed almost brand new, it was inexplicable. She should have been splayed out unconscious for days. And to tell the truth her pussy still echoed from her orgasms. She stretched luxuriously slowly then quickly uncoiling like a cat she arose and running her loving fingers along Chaos's flanks . quickly shed the leather leggings and laid them aside , her fingers flew unerringly, and the leather top soon followed. As she walked naked to her second shower, she sang. Her clear voice echoed like angels rustling and her clear notes lingered in the air like gossamer thin crystal before breaking the heart of it's listener. If any were around to hear besides Chaos, although she was sure he liked her voice. She cleaned herself inside and out. She did everything fast and was eager to escape the bathroom. She returned to the bedroom and retrieved her housecoat. She didn't put it on but carried it into the living room and placed it within handy reach. Unless someone , of course it'll be Maxine she knew , came to visit. Maxine was the first person she met when she moved here. Maxine had tried to pick her up. And she had never stopped trying.

She planned to stay naked and available to Chaos's whim. So far , Chaos had not strayed ten feet from her side at any time. Cassandra loved his attention. As she was just getting comfortable, and beginning to heat up again being in such close proximity to her love. The doorbell rang along with Maxine's customary shave and a hair-cut knock. Cassandra sighed with regret, knowing her next words to her dearest friend would be all lies. And she felt shame. She paused and visibly gathered herself, squaring her shoulders. She put the housecoat on and faced her friend. She decided to implement a plan she had been idly toying with and now something crystallized within her. Decision made, she now resolved to carry it through regardless of the consequences. 'I could always move out of town,' she thought.' As long as I have Chaos. I have everything.'

She opened the door. Maxine stood, wearing a toronto maple leafs cap on backwards,her short blond hair sticking out holding a bottle of the cheapest wine nickles and dimes could buy, in the other, she held a single red rose. She waved the cheap stuff," Well did you change your mind again and decide to go through with it or," holding out the red rose, " are you back on the market?'

Cassandra answered by dropping her housecoat and standing there, never taking her eyes off Maxine, she slowly cupped her breasts and slowly, erotically ran her hands down her luscious undulating body letting one hand dip low, diving into her pussylips , she raised her hand to Maxine's mouth and offered her finger. Maxine watched in awe of what she was doing and as Cassandra's finger neared her mouth she closed her eyes and took her inside. Kissing and raising her own hands she grasped Cassandra's hand and held her to her cheek.' Oh my god, it's happening.' She whispered.

Smiling, Cassandra took the bottle and set it down and the rose she placed in her hair as she melded into Maxine's embrace. She kissed her, tongues touched lightly. Maxine's knees buckled, she couldn't understand what she was feeling. Usually, in these situations, she was the one in control.

Cassandra, still tongueing Maxine's mouth had reached down and using both hands had unbuckled and unzipped in one fluid motion.

Maxine gasped into Cassandra's mouth and shimmied her hips letting her pants fall around her knees. Her cap tumbled to the floor. Cassandra slowly pulled off Maxine's top raising her arms and trapping them above her head kissing her deeply. Maxine, of course, was not wearing a bra. 'Not that she needs one,' Cassandra thought, ' Wow ,does she ever have beautiful breasts. So firm. Mmmm so nice.' While keeping one hand raised , she had lowered the other and cupping a large breast ,she lifted it gently, lowering her head from Maxine's lips to take a nipple into her mouth, it instantley hardened and grew as goosepimples rushed throughout Maxine.

' Oh my god,' Maxine thought almost swooning, ' does she have any idea what she's doing to me?' Looking down at the glorious creature, the flames within her that burned for Cassandra, erupted into a nuclear fire as she gasped. Cassandra had lowered her beautiful head and the tip of her tongue was dancing across her tummy, lightly teasing ,kissing. Cassandra released her arms and Maxine reached for her, caressing her naked body.

'Goddamn but she's different somehow....more alive,' Maxine thought.

Cassandra’s raven black hair brushed her nipples, lightly rubbing. As she reached Maxine’s panty line she used her teeth to pull them lower, using her chin to rub softly against her hidden yet flaming clitoris. Maxine stiffened, gasping in raw naked lust as Cassandra’s tongue massaged her clit through her panty.Maxine reached down and shaking with horniness she pushed her panty down so that Cassandra could have free access to her wet aching pussy. Cassandra pursed her lips and sucking softly used just her breathe to expose Maxine’s clit. The cool delicious air that Cassandra used to kiss her clitoris made Maxine’s knees start shaking.

‘ooh cassie,’ she cooed…

April
10-08-2014, 06:23 PM
As Cassandra kissed and sucked on her clit, one of her fingers probed gently, then slid deep into her, Maxine gripped her internally gasping. ‘Oooh that’s nice.’

Cassandra couldn’t believe how delicious this girl was. She wiggled under her flickering tongue like sunlight on water. Maxine’s pussylips glistened under Cassandra’s increasingly eager tongue as she realized how much she was enjoying making her friend sigh in pleasure and gods she was hot, sexy… and tasted sooo good. Her hand which had been stroking and lightly squeezing Maxine’s silky soft yet firm ass now reached down and she began rubbing herself. Her finger slid along her slit and spreading herself slipped a finger into her pussy and matched the strokes and touches she was inflicting in Maxine.

’gods is she feeling what I feel?’ she wondered as pleasure washed through her as she stroked and rubbed their swollen g-spots.

Both their pussies suddenly gripped her fingers like some fantastic version of those little finger traps. As the feeling washed through her, she had flexed , tensing so quickly she mashed her tongue against Maxine’s clit while also putting extra pressure on Maxine’s errogeneous zone. Cassandra stopped her forward motion as she stiffened her tongue, looking up she marveled at Maxine’s beauty,

‘ Gods I never realized it could be like this.’ .she thought.

Maxine had arched her head pushing off from the door on which she leaned as she bent her hips, up and then back, seeking the pressure she had just experienced. Her tummy looked sweet and luscious ,her ribs showing as her lovely breasts quivered , she arched her back , her chest rising and expanding up. Tummy muscles moved, flexing. She was dancing on Cassandra’s tongue, partner to her questing finger. Her shaved pussy slick and soaking she felt she must cum soon.

’Ahhh,Cassie my Cassie oh sweetheart ahh.’

She had been so focused on this enchanting elvish creature with the haunting beauty of a timeless sexual forest-goddess, demanding and deserving of her sexual offerings, that she did not register Chaos at all. Cassandra had shocked Maxine’s perceptions, everything was a wonderful blur, and Chaos had become a background shadow , unmoving therefore unnoticed. Only Cassandra filled her universe.

Maxine was secretly stunned by how Cassandra was bringing her to orgasm so quickly, she knew Cassandra was a virgin. Yet she seemed to be blessed with an innate ability to deliver pleasure effortlessly. Everything she did to her was exquisitely intense, gentle yet firm , confidant. And she did it at exactly the right moment. It was uncanny. Her pussy gripped Cassandra’s finger as she pulled it out of her, trailing a wet streak down Maxine’s quivering inner-thigh.’Oooh’ she gasped, ‘Oooh.’ Cassandra echoed as she gave one last lingering suck on Maxine’s clit before rising and softly french kissing the flushed woman Cassandra declared almost off-hand , “ oh , I better introduce you to someone before he startles you,” looking directly into Maxine’s hot eyes.

“ oh?” Maxine suddenly felt exposed, until Cassandra smiled shaking her head “ No no it’s a dog I rescued today.”

Maxine instantly relaxed. Growing up with three older brothers, and two younger, Maxine couldn’t remember when she wasn’t surrounded by dogs until she left home. They didn’t bother her at all.

“Oh that’s great! I’m so happy for you.” And she was. It had always bothered her that Cassandra lived here in her late Uncle’s big house all alone. And from experience she knew that dog’s were always alert for strangers. The thought of anyone ever harming Cassandra was a horror she couldn’t bear to contemplate. She kissed the smiling lips of this naked stunning vision. Her pussy aching for release.

Cassandra was estatic, and her feelings for her friend deepened.

“ His name is Chaos.” She stepped aside.

And there. Lying right There, was the biggest damn Rottwieler she had seen in some time. He wagged his stubby tail at mention of his name but otherwise didn’t move
’Sweet Jesus,’ she thought. ‘How did I not see that monster?’

“ Chaos? Nice name. Thank God he seems calm now.” She flashed a smile at Cassandra, just a little uncertain, ‘Christ this dog is huge.’ She thought.

Cassandra’s grin if anything got wider. “ Oh trust me he’s caused his share of chaos.”

Reaching down she softly touched Maxine’s still aching pussy , teasing her fingers along her slit.

“ Um,” she asked, “ can we get out of this foyer and go into the living room?”

“ Oh yes,” Maxine sighed , the dog already fading from her thoughts as her lust and need of this girl outweighed everything else.

End of part 4

April
10-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Part 5

She stepped out of her pants and panty. Cassandra helped with one sexy toe as they tangled in Maxine's still shaking leg. Cassandra gently guided her by the small of her back, pushing her slightly ahead, so that she could admire Maxine's bum. It had felt so sexy when she had been playing with it.

'Gods does it ever look nice and tight,'she thought.'Gods everything about her looks tight. Wow, she's so gorgeous.'

She could easily imagine helping Chaos's squirting massive cock slide between her sweet cheeks and into her pussy while she lay under them tongue...

'Whoa slow down there Cass.'she thought,' Sweet Creator...what's happening to me?. C'mon girl, you've only ascertained that she likes dogs not that she Likes dogs. Geez I feel like I'm being swept away. Things are going way too fast.' Looking down at Chaos as they passed by , she almost blew it by coming to a dead stop in awed lust as she noticed his glistening cock when he sat up. It was different looking than before. Last time it had been a small pointy pink delight. This time it was more solid, thicker and the head was shaped even hotter like the end of a samurai blade and had extended out almost four inches.

'Oh Creator it looks so delectable.' She thought almost panting. Thankfully some part of her mind still aware, kicked her bum. And she managed to keep her feet moving.Feeling highly charged and tingling with arousal, she lovingly stroked the small of Maxine's back, fingers barely touching, yet sending shivers racing straight to Maxine's crotch. Goosepimples broke out across her back,seeing them, Cassandra grinned. She leaned in close and tongue flicking lightly licked her from her shoulder blade to her hairline. Maxine couldn't help scrooching her neck down and shuddering in delight. They both giggled. Cassandra stood behind her and reaching under her arms grabbed her breasts and pulled her to her chest. Maxine sighed in pleasure and ground her bum against Cassandra's mound reaching both arms up and behind her she grasped Cassandra's head and pulled her closer, tongues touched, danced. Cassandra reached one hand down and spreading Maxine's pussylips, slipped a finger into her, rubbing gently.

" oooh," Maxine gasped.

She sucked on Cassandra's tongue, pushing her hips down, trying to grind herself against her finger.

"God I'm so wet, Oh Damn, Girl your driving me crazy."

Cassandra felt that she was the one going crazy. In her mind her finger had transformed into Chaos's thick spurting doggie cock, his cum mixing with hers into a delicious creamy froth... 'Gods, I'd love to taste that.' She thought as she turned Maxine and sat her on the couch. She knelt down and pushed Maxine's quivering knees apart. Gods her own knees were quivering just as much, she reached for her pussy, teasing her clit.

Maxine was ready, Christ more than ready, she could cum in seconds she thought. Cassandra was making her so hot. As Cassandra started to lean down towards her hot wet pussy Maxine noticed Chaos standing, watching them, but as Cassandra's hot sharp tongue reached her pussy she closed her eyes in bliss and the dog again faded into the background of her thoughts. She lay back and spread her thighs, her pussy was on fire as Cassandra sucked on her clit. She reached her hands down and grabbing Cassandra's hand and the back of her head came into her mouth.

" Aahh!God! Cassie. Oh oh ooh!"

As Maxine closed her eyes Chaos came up behind his bitch, he sniffed her wet pussy, licking her. Her finger which had been teasing her clit stopped as a shudder ran through her. Gods that felt good. He mounted her, thrusting his cock, seeking her opening. She had meant to let it get this far. Then break away and scold him in front of Maxine. Then she would gauge her reaction. That was the plan but in the heat of the moment , the plan went awry.

Cassandra shifted her hips, arching her bum up, pushing her pussy out higher. She reached between her legs suddenly terrified that he might invade the wrong opening. 'Gods not there...not yet....please.' she thought finding and gripping his slick cock she guided him. Once his cock found her hot opening, he slammed into her. Her eyes widened in shock and she stiffened, her mouth flying from Maxine's pussy, breaking her grip on her head as she cried out from the initial pain of his invasion.

" MAX!" she screamed.

She had forgotten that his cock not only looked bigger. It was bigger. His knot was already a quarter enlarged when he slammed it past her cuntal opening and burying himself deep inside her his back hunched , humping savagely his front dew claws scratching her ribs, leaving long blood trails as his cock quickly thickened ,spurting hot precum from the instant he entered her. His knot still small but growing slid in and out of her once more, causing a fresh scream of pain. She pushed her bottom harder into him, looking into Maxine’s shocked eyes. Ahh! Unngh Unngh. She grabbed herself, trapping him as he continued to swell rapidly, filling her , gods his cum was hot , washing her, cleansing her. Consuming her. Thick tears fell from her eyes. “Maaxx” she moaned.

Chaos quickly stopped humping and stood his massively thick cock flexing, pumping his cum deep into her. The agony of his allowed invasion was already beginning to subside as his hot cum filled her with it’s erotic healing magic.

Her moans shifted. Unnh Unnh Unnnh Aggh ah. His knot was rubbing inside her, his cock was flexing throbbing. God it was so huge, massive.Cum poured from him. It filled her. It was hot, burning. Gods gods gods yes yes yeess. She forgot Maxine. She forgot all. She was lost in a world of pleasure, each instant an eternity of unparralled bliss. She cried in ecstasy , the tears , so good, so pure. Golden light. Aahhh! AAHH! GODS gods gods her cries turned into mumbled whispers joyful coos love you love you mine yours love you Chaos chaos Unnh Unnh.

Maxine’s eyes snapped open at Cassandra’s scream. She looked down between her still shuddering hips.

It was unbelievable.

It was insane.

Her eyes goggled and she froze in shock. Chaos was thrusting his cock into Cassandra. He was raping Cassandra. The pain in Cassandra’s eyes almost shattered her. Even before Cassandra called her name the second time, Maxine knew she was too late to help.

As she watched helpless , she was consumed by a guilt that could fill heaven. She knew about dogs, all about dogs. She damned herself. She had watched him watching them and she had closed her eyes. She had closed her fucking eyes. Hot bitter tears fell, as she scooted down to hold Cassandra’s head. How could she ever be forgiven? Her beautiful girl , her love. She sobbed and fell to her knees. She held her shuddering body crying in sympathy. It slowly dawned on her that Cassandra wasn’t crying. She was gasping, grunting, moaning. Oh my God she was cumming!. She suddenly remembered her brothers drunk singing one day not long ago about knots and g-spots. And she realized that the body she held wasn’t shuddering in pain but in pleasure. As she watched she was awestruck. Cassandra’s face seemed to be changing, glowing, shining. Her eyes were open but Maxine knew she wasn’t seeing her. It was almost a holy bliss. Maxine watched awed, mesmerized as Cassandra orgasmed four times in quick succession. Her hands were by her sides, twitching, clenching. Only her knees and Chaos’s knot kept her up. Her guilt began to recede as she saw what her lack of action was doing to Cassandra. My God she is a sex goddess she realized as she listened to Cassandra’s lovecalls to Chaos. Her pussy almost steamed as her horniness rose at the sight she was seeing. Cassandra was experiencing something Maxine had only fantasied about during her earlier years.

Chaos tried to get off Cassandra, both Maxine and Cassandra said ‘No’ at the same time, but Cassandra couldn’t move her arms to grab herself yet. Waves of pleasure were leaving her breathless and weak. Maxine scooted behind her. At least I can help here she thought, without hesitation she placed her hand on Cassandra’s mound and held Chaos trapped until his knot shrunk enough that he wouldn’t hurt her precious Cassie.

‘God his cock feels so hot,’ she thought and she marveled at the amount of his cum that had dripped out of Cassandra and was running down her inner thighs.

‘Christ I’m dripping too.’

Maxine tried to stop him but Chaos ignored her pushes like he did not feel them. He stepped over Cassandra and turned ,pulling Cassandra along for a space until they were back to back. Maxine held him inside tight. She wouldn’t fail Cassandra again she vowed. The knot stayed inside her but it twisted the dog’s cock weirdly. Maxine could see part of his knot pushing against her cuntal opening, red,gleaming,wet trying to pop out. Cassandra was much too tight for that to happen, but she still groaned from the momentary pain. Then she started cumming again, then again. Maxine was rubbing her clit. It was so hot. ‘Cassie!’ she moaned as an orgasm stole over her too. Then his cock did slip out and Maxine found herself holding his massive throbbing spurting cock in her hand. Cassandra collapsed, doggie cum poured from her when his cock left her pussy.

Maxine could not take her eyes from the organ she held. It was hot. It was purplish,veined and…beautiful she admitted to herself. It had given the love of her life a pleasure she had never heard of before. It was magnificent.

End of part 5

April
10-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Part 6

Zane almost dropped the powerful binoculars when his phone buzzed in his front pocket. "Shit" quickly catching them he put them back to his eyes. Pulling out the phone was a little tougher as his cock was rock hard and stretching his now tight jeans.

Keeping his eyes on the blond cutie who was holding the huge cock of the Rotweiler in her hand.

He answered the cellphone. "Yeah?"

" So?," asked Darryl, "What's the bitch doing? Any guys come sniffing around?"

"No , it's been pretty quiet. Her mom showed up though." Zane lied. Smirking.

He couldn't stand Darryl. He was a low-life who showed up five years before from the west coast. He began moving some pretty serious weight, then he got into pimping on the side. That's when his true scumminess showed up. He liked to get the girls hooked whether they wanted the drug or not. Then he tossed them to his posse for 'quality testing'.
Zane snorted with disgust. His 'posse'.What a collection of idiots. Would-be tough guys, but woman-beaters , each and every one. Thus cowards in Zane's eyes.

" What was that?"

" Nothing. All quiet here."

" Ok. If anybody shows. You call. Get it?"

" Yeah. Yeah."

" I'm serious, Zane. Don't fuck up I'm...."

'Fuck You.' Zane thought as he flipped off the phone. 'Damn why did I deny myself the pleasure of saying that out loud.'

Zane had been surprised when Darryl had shown up at his place an hour ago with a simple little job and a backpack.

" If you ask me to suck your dick I'll cripple you." Zane had said.

'Not that I have anything against sucking a nice cock,' he thought, 'just not this prick's.'

Darryl was wearing what, Zane figured, he thought was his most charming smile. And despite his intense dislike of Darryl he had to admit he was a handsome guy. Too bad he was such an asshole.

"No no nothing like that." He tossed a picture on the table. " It's this."

Zane picked it up. 'wow' he thought, ' she's hot.'

Zane dropped it back on the table. " What about it?"

" She's my fiance. Today she phones and tells me she met someone else and she never wants to see me again."

' Good for her.' "Oh?"

" I want to know who this new fucking guy is. I want to know where he lives. Where he works. Where his mom lives. Everything."
Zane leaned forward, eyes cold he asked, " And you think I can or will help? Why?"

" Well, word on the street is that you used to do this kind of stuff when you were in the army or whatever it was. You know...surveillance...killing terrorists , shit like that. And I'll pay. No man takes whats mine. I'm sure you feel the same way. We are both men with pride and honor."

Zane was twenty-eight years old and he had never heard such bullshit spouted straight-faced. He rose with the intent of kicking the shit out of this scumbag.
'Honor? Him?' but as he rose his eye fell on the picture again. He paused.

'Holy,' he thought, ' she's more than hot. She's...she's.' words failed him.

"ok."

"Good. Here's her address. I'm headed to vancouver tonite. I'll call you later for an update. I'll be back on Friday. Then your job will be done if you haven't already given me all the info I need. I'll take over from there." Opening the backpack he withdrew a pair of binoculars and said, "There's a perfect spot to observe her house without risk to you. It's in the back which covers both doors and the window from the hallway is always open. You'll have a clear view into her livingroom. Her name is Cassandra."

"Her name is Cassandra," the words echoed.

"Cassandra." Zane said, letting the name roll around his tongue.

He had been lost by the sight of Cassandra's face when the Rottie was knotted to her. She became almost translucent, shining with a inner fire. It was the most moving beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. He fell in love.

He had been just as shocked as Maxine when the dog suddenly appeared on his binoculars, suddenly, just there, mounting the helpless young woman, the pain in her eyes when he first entered her plainly evident. And like Maxine he was horrified at the pain she must have been experiencing. The dog looked so huge compared to her lithe frame. He had been tempted to run inside and render any assistance he could...but he couldn't. As the minutes went by he became mesmerized by the look of ecstasy that transformed her face. Even from here he could feel her prescence. Calling him.

He watched pleased that the blonde cutie finally dropped the cock that had her so fascinated and rush to Cassandra's aid. He couldn't really blame her fascination though he thought. 'that's one big tool.'

Zane had decided even before he took this 'job' that he would help this girl against the scum called 'Darryl'. Add the fact that Darryl was paying for his help just made him smile.
The beauty and innocence of that picture was burned in his mind.

His estimate of Darryl’s scum quotient rose by several factors as he looked around at Darryl’s perfect spot. ‘ What kind of freak spies on his own fiance?’
Darryl’s interest in Cassandra did not bode well.

Maxine's eyes drank in the sight of Chaos's cock, still thick, still spurting, dripping although the knot had shrunk quite a bit. It felt alien yet familier in her hand. Chaos had turned his huge head and began to lick up Cassie's and his cum from around her cute soaked butt and thighs.Cassandra moaned and shuddered.

'Cassie!' Christ how could she have forgotten Cassie?

Maxine dropped the big cock and pushing Chaos's head aside, showing absolutely no fear, examined Cassandra's slick red puffy lips looking for any damage.
'Wow' her open cum-filled pussy looked so hot and inviting. She looked worshipfully as Cassandra's muscles resumed their normal shape inside her.

' W...Wow' Maxine thought as Cassandra milked and flexed, squeezing the cum from her pussy. Within a few minutes she looked like she had never been fucked in her life. A final shudder racked her body before she just lay there breathing heavily, visibly looking stronger with each passing second. It was amazing. Maxine couldn't take her eyes from Cassie's pussy. It was so beautiful. Her pussy lips glistened, hairless and sweet. The tiny delta of satin black pubic hair was almost non-existant. She was laying in a puddle of doggie cum. Her slim back rising and falling, tiny shudders rippled across her cute butt cheeks. Her bum was heart-shaped and her legs looked like a barbie dolls. Slender,quivering, reaching lovingly against her bum giving her the perfect ass. Her eyes couldn’t help following the perfect lines of Cassie’s body, rising past her bum, such a slim waist, delicate. Her back, so perfect, so smooth, Maxine’s eyes widened in horror. She had just noticed the long scratches running down from her mid-chest to just under her breasts. Three lines of blood, oh my god, on both sides. It looked like a demon had raked her.

“ Ouch! My poor baby. Sweetheart.” She said softly touching along the scratches without coming in contact, even so Cassandra flinched and moved her body out of range.
Maxine looked up and found herself staring into Cassie’s eyes. She gulped. Cassie’s eyes were huge, almost like a startled doe’s,brimming with unfallen tears.

“ Do you still like me?” she asked.

Maxine smiled through her tears, “ Ah honey, I’ll never stop loving you and that’s a promise. I’ll die for you.”

April
10-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Just a few more chapters to keep you guys going.

When I get a few more spare minutes I will post up a some more for you - but if I do forget, remind me and I will get them up for you.

Happy reading ;)

Smile123456789
11-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Please post more of this story.

nick
07-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Good fine.

nick
08-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Great, write some more.