PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Match with Dad

shadow of
02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
The first time it happened by chance while we were wrestling together. It was one of those friendly father/son matches, but we were both determined to win. Dad is strong, but so am I, and we soon reached a slatemate. I’m just 18, but already as tall as him, about 5’10”, and thanks to my rugby training I got muscular arms and a strong, broad chest. Sure, Dad is bigger then me (he was a rugby player too), but he’s 40 and not as fit as he used to be, so I got a good chance to beat him for good!
We decided to find out who was really stronger with a simple bearhug contest and we started squeezing each other with all our might when, unfortunately, while we were intent on testing our strenght in a really tight mutual bearhug, from downstairs Mom called “Supper time”! Dad and me exchanged a strange look and agreed to resume our match as soon as possible, when we would be alone together...

ItÂ’s Saturday morning and I wake up already excited, knowing that the time for another match has arrived! With Mom away to visit her sister, me and Dad are all alone for the whole weekend... itÂ’s fun time!
ItÂ’s a hot day and IÂ’m quite lazy, so I put on only a pair of clean jockey shorts and stroll into the kitchen yawning. Dad is already sitting at the table, reading the newspaper and sipping at his cup of hot coffee. HeÂ’s as lazy as I am concerning clothes, something Mom is always complaining about, and heÂ’s wearing just a pair of old trunks that show off his beefy hairy thighs.

I look at him straight in the eyes and say, “Remember our agreement, Dad, don’t you?”
He looks at me with a smirk and nod, “Sure, kid, why you’re asking?”
“I thought we could try again that contest now, while you’re still fresh from sleep and full of strength... At your age you should be careful!”

“You little rascal! Think you’re stronger than your old man?” he asks, smiling.
I nod silently and he smiles proudly, then put aside the newspaper heÂ’s reading and stand up, flexing his thick muscular arms.
“So you wanna rassle with me again?” He make a fist and point his big index finger at me, “Come on, then, show me what you got!”
I reply with the same rude gesture and then I stretch my muscles too. The challenge is on and the match is about to begin! We study each other, thinking about our last tussle: it was brief but lasted long enough to give us both a special sensation I canÂ’t put into words... and now we want to repeat it!

Dad push back his chair and asks, “Are you ready to loose, son?”
“Stop talking and start wrestling, Daddy!” I reply, opening my arms. Dad moves forward, positioning himself in my embrace and wrapping his strong arms around me, his hairy chest pressed against mine. I feel a shiver in my groin and think ‘Here we are!’
For a minute we hold one another in a simple father/son hug, strong but not too intense. WeÂ’ve always been very physical and affectionate with each other, so itÂ’s not embarassing for us to embrace like that. WeÂ’re feeling each other up, measuring the otherÂ’s body strength and playfully pushing against each other. ItÂ’s inevitable that, being tall as my Dad, my cock and his ends up pressed together in the hug. WeÂ’re not hard, obviously, but our crotches are mashed together real tight and itÂ’s a strange sensation...

We start to clutch each other tighter, really squeezing one other with all the strenght of our arms. DadÂ’s thick, corded muscles are clasping my torso in a strong grip and even though I have the advantage of having my arms inside the hold, heÂ’s squeezing me fucking hard! I squeeze back around his waist and he grunts twice.
Soon weÂ’re both sweaty and breathing hard, so we decide to have a little break and separate for a moment.
“You’re really strong, boy” Dad tells me.
“So are you” I reply, wiping the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand. We circle each other like two wrestlers in a arena, then I move forward and let him wrap his arms around me again. This time he have the advantage of the inner hold, but I don’t care: I just love the feeling of our bodies chest to chest, and he seems to like it as much as me.

We move closer, like we’re trying to melt our bodies together, to “penetrate” each other... and I feel my cock growing! I try not to think about it, but suddenly I’m aware that Dad’s own dick is rising alongside my own.
ItÂ’s not a big surprise: a couple of times in the past few months I felt his cock hardening while we hugged, always a quick sensation, and sometimes I responded likewise, but I never thought he was really excited by our hugging. Now it looks like heÂ’s reacting to our close contact as strongly as I am... What the fuck is happening here?

I mean, I don’t have a girl at the moment and I know Dad and Mom are not “having sex” often anymore, but is this enough to justify having a hard-on with your own father?
I don’t have the time to think about it, a sharp pain around my breast reminds me that Dad is squeezing me breathless, so I retaliate and give him a hard one, forcing another grunt out of him. The more we squeeze, the more our dicks seems to grew harder... I’ve never been so physically close to my father for such a long time, our contact is the most intimate we could share, and I’m sure he feels the hard dick pressing against his, but we hold on anyway in our manly hug, naked chest against naked chest, a sweaty mass of entwined muscles, neither winning nor relinquishing the hold on the other. I’m a cocky kid with no intention to give up, a true chip off the old block ‘cause my Dad don’t want to loose either!

We clutch each other like Greco-roman wrestlers and our dicks are now openly pushing against each other. We just press our boners together and squeeze the breath out of each other.
“Give up!” Dad yells, almost breaking my back with his strong sinewy arms.
“Not before you do!” I shout back, clasping him. It’s pure man-to-man combat, father and son matching their strength in a wrestling hold tighter than a lover’s embrace, cocks locked in a intimate duel. It’s difficult not to cry out in pain because Dad’s applying all his might, but I squeeze hard too. We don’t rub or move against each other, we just grind our dicks together with the same fury we apply to the bearhug. We hold on, grunting and panting, crushing our dicks between our bellies and leaking precum inside the shorts. The more I push against him, the more he reply with the same strength and identical urgency.

After squeezing each other for a good ten minutes, weÂ’re tired and also far too excited to resist much longer.
Our grunting grow louder as our bodies are squashed together like a single one, our sore muscles pushed to the limit. We look into each otherÂ’s eyes and then, communicating without words, we slip each otherÂ’s shorts down to mid-tigh without separating completely. We hesitate another istant, stil unsure if this is the right thing to do, then we renew the mutual hold with our bare boners finally pressing together, both cockheads leaking like crazy. DadÂ’s engorged dick slide over mine, both wet with sweat and precum, and we grunt at the same time, hugging and rubbing. The contest is forgotten, the pleasure of being cock to cock is too much to concentrate on anything else. I still canÂ’t believe IÂ’m rubbing cocks with my own Dad and I find it so hot!

DadÂ’s eyes are closed and his contorted expression is proof enough that heÂ’s enjoying this as I am, so I hold him to my chest and press my boner on his. Our hairy balls slap together and our wet cockheads rub hard. I canÂ’t hold back anymore...
“Daddy, I’m cumming!” and I finally squirt against him.
“Me too, son” he shouts, pushing his hard dick against mine one last time and shooting his own load all over my crotch. The force of our mutual cumming have weakened us and we hold each other in a tender embrace, no more the bone-crushing grip we employed during our match, while our cum is sliding down on our thighs.

“What do you think about it, Bobby?” he asks.
I can feel the doubt in his voice, so I promptly add, “No one is the winner... Wanna try it again?”
Dad looks into my eyes and smile. I know his answer and I smile too.

davesmistress
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the addition

markstormnyc
02-15-2010, 01:43 AM
V v hot!

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 09:59 AM
hot!

cjthedevil
03-20-2010, 09:41 AM
a very nice story it goy me going :icon093:

poopooppboobies
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
total hotness

YarnTeller
03-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Great story. I especially like the idea of the heightened physical competition and natural tension between father and son becoming sexualized, and then being released with their ejaculations.

lil_dude440
04-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Thank you, i liked this.

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:31 AM
i like it

kenbkk
05-29-2010, 03:44 AM
love it, n wanna have such this dad too

scooner71
10-20-2012, 07:41 PM
wow that was hot thanks for sharing