PDA

View Full Version : Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

jwham
02-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

Chapter 1.

My name is Jerry, and the following are my stories of the life I have lived as a Serial Rapist.
Looking back I started out innocently enough, leafing through the pages of Playboy Magazine at the beautiful ladies that graced its pages, later I had escalated to prowling around the neighborhood after dark peeping in the windows of my neighbor’s.

My favorite neighbor to watch was Mrs. Janet Reed, whose backyard bordered my family’s backyard. With a pair of binoculars from my bedroom window I would watch the 25-year-old Housewife mowing the lawn and doing the yard work wearing her jean cutoffs and a bikini top, while her Husband Jack was at work. In the evenings after the sun went down I would put on a black pair of sweat pants and a matching sweatshirt and hide in the tall cedar bushes outside of their living room window, and it was during these evenings of spying on the couple that I learned Jack Reed was a jealous man, not that Janet ever gave him a reason to be, but Janet was a real looker, with light brown, chin length hair that framed her diamond shaped face, and judging by the way her tits looked in the bikini top she wore while doing yard work I’d have to say that sweet little dish was sporting a large C or a small D-cup, and Janet definitely had the sexiest legs in the neighborhood.

After watching the couple through their living room window, and over hearing many of their arguments I learned that the thing that set Jack Reed off the most was if his wife was not home when he got home from work, and Janet’s pastime of selling and delivering Avon often caused her not to be home when Jack arrived home after work. One night I was spying through the Reed’s window, and like Jack I was waiting on Janet to get back home from delivering her Avon, and I watched Jack pacing the floor, fueling his jealous insecurities with alcohol, getting angrier and angrier, and when Janet returned I could see Jack pointing and shaking his finger accusingly at his wife, and hear him yelling at her, “Do you know how long I have been waiting on you! Just where in the Hell have you been?”

“Just calm down Jack, I was just out delivering my Avon” Janet replied, and I saw Jack strike Janet across the face with the back of his hand, knocking her to the living room floor, and he stood over his pretty little wife shaking in anger, his fist clinched, yelling, “Don’t lie to me Bitch!”

I was surprised at how aroused I was at seeing Mrs. Reed on the floor looking fearfully up at her Husband with tears streaming down the cheeks of her pretty face, listing to her begging Jack to believe her and pleading with him not to hit her again, I was so aroused by seeing Janet like that, that I was saying to myself, “Hit her again Jack, hit the Bitch again” but to my disappointment Jack backed off of Janet, but warned her, “I better never find out that your out sleeping around on me Janet! You hear me?” I remember laying in my bed that night jerking off to the image in my mind of that pretty little Housewife down in the floor crying and begging her Husband not to hurt her, and I vowed to myself that I would see Jack hurt Janet again.

It was a couple weeks after that night that Jack had hit Janet, I was keeping an eye on the Reed household, Janet had left a couple hours earlier in the day with some Avon packages and had still not returned home yet, and I knew her Husband was due home from work in about ten minutes, so I picked up the phone and dialed the number to the Reed’s home and waited for the answering machine to receive my call, I put a rag over the mouth piece of my phone and talking in a deep voice left a message for Jack to hear when he got home, “Hey sweet thing, I thought you’d be home by now, hope you don’t have any other special deliveries on that Avon route like ours, just joking baby, give me a call when you get the chance, hugs and kisses to you baby” and I hung up the phone smiling and thinking to myself, “That ort to earn that pretty little Cunt more than just a back hand, Jack ole buddy” and I put on my black sweats and headed for the bushes by their living room window.

Jack got home right on time, and Janet was still not home, the first thing Jack did after grabbing a beer from the frig was check the phone messages, well after seeing Jack smash his beer against the living room wall I knew I had him highly pissed off at his pretty little wife, and just about that time Janet returned home from her Avon deliveries. I seen Janet enter the living room saying to her Husband, “Hello honey, how was your day?” and without warning Jack hauls off and sucker punches Janet in the stomach, and I seen her mouth gasps open as the breath was knocked out of her, and she doubled over falling to her knees in the floor at Jack’s feet, I was very excited, my setup was working and I mumbled to myself saying “Get her Jack get her” and Jack reached down and grabbed Janet by her hair and drug her over to the end table that the phone was setting on and push the play messages button, playing the message I had left on their answering machine for Janet to hear.

“Fucking little whore! I knew you were stepping out on me” Jack yelled at Janet, and than Jack still clutching Janet’s hair, banged her forehead against the top of the end table, nearly knocking her out. What Jack did next totally caught me of guard, he yanked Janet’s jeans and panties off of her as he angrily yelled, “You want to act like a Whore! I’ll fuck you like a Whore!” and her sneakers and socks came off next, before he picked the dazed, breathless Bitch up off of the floor and threw her on the sectional sofa. I was thrilled, my plan was working out better than I ever imagined it would, not only was I getting to see little Janet hurt by her Husband, he was going to rape his wife right there before my very eyes.

Jack stripped off his own clothes as Janet lay on the sofa regaining her breath and her senses and she tried fighting Jack off of her, sobbing to her Husband that the phone message had to be an evil prank, but Jack wasn’t believing a word she said as her ripped her shirt to shreds and ripped off her bra, by this time I had my sweat pants down past my hips stroking my 8 inch cock as I peeked through their living room window, and just when I though things couldn’t get any better Jack flipped Janet over on the sofa, twisting her arms up behind her back, yelling at her to get her ass up in the air, and fearing her enraged jealous Husband was going to break her arms Janet got up on her knees, but when Janet felt her Husband press the head of his cock up to her butt hole I heard Janet loudly crying out in protest, “Not there! Dear Gawd not there Jack please!” but Jack started ramming his cock up his wife’s asshole, and judging by the way she was screaming and begging her Husband to stop Janet was probably getting it in the ass for the very first time, but Jack showed his screaming wife no mercy as he rammed his cock in and out of Janet’s butt hole yelling “I’ll give you a special delivery you whore!” and he began shooting his load up his wife’s asshole and I was outside shooting my wad in the cedar bushes.

Jack Reed got up off of his traumatized wife and pulled his belt from his pants that were on the floor and he began whipping little Janet like she was an old dirty dog, cussing her and calling her a dirty Whore, and I could hear the slapping sounds of Jack’s belt as it impacted Janet’s soft bare skin, and he beat that sexy little Cunt until his arm grew tied and just walked out of the room leaving Janet laying there curled up in the fetal position, quivering and shaking in shock and bawling like a baby on her living room floor.

I have to admit I was feeling pretty powerful looking through that window at that devastated little neighbor woman of mine laying there naked on her living room floor covered with welts, shaking like a leaf and sniveling like a whipped puppy dog, knowing it was because of my actions that her Husband had done this to her, it was like Jack Reed was my puppet and I pulled all the right strings to get him to rape his faithful little wife in the ass, and beat her without mercy, yep you can bet your ass I was feeling pretty smug for a teenage boy and pretty proud of myself, after that night I was hooked and I knew Janet Reed would not be my last victim.

jwham
02-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Chapter 2.

By the time I turned 18-years-old my predatory nature had me craving the forbidden fruit of my 24-year-old, older sister Lisa.
Lisa was a dietitian at the one of City’s Rest Homes, and like myself still lived under our parent’s roof. Lisa was Dad and Mom’s perfect little angel, and she knew it, she never got in trouble like I did, and whenever my parents went away for the weekend Lisa was left in charge over the household to make sure I didn’t throw any parties or allow any of my rowdy friends to come over to trash the house.
Sissy was little Miss prissy, prim and proper and very particular about the men that she dated, she wanted the good life and was saving herself for a successful man that could provide that life for her, while I was unquestionably the black sheep of the family.

Lisa was a little hard body, eating right and staying in shape, as one would expect out of a licensed dietitian who was looking for Mr. Successful, and I had the video tapes to prove it, for I was good at setting up surveillance equipment, being a student at a Technical Collage, and I had set up a small camera in the AC duct in Lisa’s bedroom that was connected to a VCR in my bedroom, and I had my own privet library of my sexy sister’s most privet moments of undress.

My parents were going away for their annually one-week vacation together, and had given Lisa strict instructions that no one but her and I was permitted to be in the house while they were gone, and Lisa assured them that their instructions would be honored and she meant it, but I had different plans this year, there was going to be a party at the house and that party was going to be in Miss Prissy Sissy’s panties.

I had it all set up, the night my parents left town three rough necks, Ned Swagger and his cousin Leroy, along with a big fat black man by the name of Tiny Stockton were going to knock on the door, and after I innocently answered the door they were going to overtake me armed with knives and wearing mask so that I could play like I was as much of a victim as my Sassy Sissy was. I did have a safe phrase to let the three of them know if I thought they were being to rough with my sister, and that phrase was “Let Her Be” and that phrase wasn’t a signal for them to stop but only to cut Lisa a little slack.

On the first night of my parents departure Lisa was clearing the dishes from the kitchen table, when she and I heard the knock at the front door, “I’ll get it” a said and headed for the door as Lisa said, “Ok, but get rid of whoever it is, Mom and Dad said no one is allowed in the house” Lisa came running into the living room when she heard the commotion of me yelling “Get out! Get out of our house!” and the voices of my masked conspirators yelling, “Don’t be a hero mother fucker or we’ll kill you!”

When Lisa came in the living room I was on the floor and my hands were already cuffed behind my back and Leroy was cuffing my ankles together, “Get off of my brother! Get off of him!” Lisa yelled in a frightened voice, and Ned and Tiny grabbed my sister and Tiny put his blade to her throat, saying “Set the fuck down Bitch or we’ll kill you both!” and they sat Lisa down on the leather `L shaped sectional sofa in our living room.

My fellow conspirators had brought a gym bag with them, and in the bag was two pairs of chain cuffs, the chain in-between the cuffs was long enough to be ran underneath the sofa, and the cuff at one end, of the first pair of chain cuffs was fastened to Lisa’s left wrist, and ran underneath of the sofa with the cuff at the other end being cuffed to her left ankle, and the same was repeated with the second pair of chain cuffs to Lisa’s right wrist and ankle. (Picture at bottom of page) after they had my sister chained spread eagled setting at one end of the `L shaped sofa, they picked me up off of the floor and sat me at the other end of the sofa.

“We know your parents have money so where is it?” Ned asks in a menacing voice, and I answered him, saying, “They don’t keep money in the house so you might as well go!” as I played my role as a victim, and Ned as preplanned slapped me across the face to make my role as victim look good, being roughed up a little was a small price to pay for the pleasure that was to come, and Ned yelled at me, “You think we’re playing around here punk? Now you better give up the money before your pretty little sister here gets hurt”

“Please, my brother isn’t lying, our parents don’t keep money in the house, but I have some in my purse over there on the chair, please take it and go, I swear we wont report this” my sister said in a scared trembling voice, and Tiny got Lisa’s purse and after rummaging through it pulled out $30, “WOW! We just scored $10 a piece here fellas, looks like our lucky night hum?” the fat black man said in a mocking tone, than Leroy reaches down an grabs the front of Lisa’s light blue uniform blouse and just rips it completely open, buttons flying everywhere, and than he pulls her baby blue bra down so that it is underneath her big breast, and he says excitedly, “Look at the balloons on this Bitch guys!” … “Damn! Them are some sweet looking melons” Tiny replies, and my sexy sister does have a great set of tits, the size of coconuts and her areolas were bigger than silver dollars with nubs the size of my fingertip.

Ned speaks up saying, “What I want to see is if the little lady’s carpet matches her drapes” and with his knife in hand Ned puts his hand up inside of my sister’s long, dark blue uniform skirt, and with tears now gushing from my sister’s big blue eyes and streaming down her pretty oval shaped face, she sobs, “Please don’t do this to me please” but Ned just snickers at her and cuts Lisa’s skirt right down the center from the waistband to the bottom hem and flung it open, and acting like I was enraged I yelled, “Stop this! Stop it right now! You better not touch my sister!” and Ned grabs a hold of my sobbing sister’s baby blue panties and rips them from her body, exposing her little virgin pussy to the eyes of my conspirators, and her little neatly trimmed bush that was just a tad darker than her sandy blond hair.

The look in my sister’s scared sexy eyes was such a thrill for me, and the shocked look on her pretty face when she saw Ned put her torn panties up to my nose and heard him say, “Now tell us where the money is or I’m going to make you fuck your own sister!” was enough to nearly make me pop my cork right there in my pants, and that sweet sexy sister of mine was crying so hard that her glasses were all steamed up when Ned forced me off of the sofa on my knees on the floor front of her, kneeling between her spread legs.

“Tiny I want you to stand behind this Whore and put your knife to her throat, because I’m going to un-cuff brothers hands so he can fuck his slut sister, and if he tries anything stupid or if he refuses to fuck her, I want you to kill the Bitch!” and Ned freed my hands and told me to get my pants down, and it was probably a good thing Lisa’s glasses were all steamed up, acting as a blindfold or she would have been shocked to see my throbbing hard cock eagerly willing to pluck her virginal cherry from her, and Ned helped disguise the truth from my blinded sister by saying “Get it hard punk” and I held my cock in my hand for a few minutes listening to my sister sob, “Please don’t make Jerry do this to me please I’m begging you please!”

Ned said “That’s good now stick your dick in this Bitch! Do it now!” and I snuggled the head of my cock between my sister’s soft warm pussy lips and slid it inside of her until the head of my cock was pressed firmly up against her virginal hymen and than I stopped and said as sincere sounding as I could, “Please, my sister is still a virgin, I can feel her cherry against my cock, please let her keep her virginity” but Ned took Lisa’s steamed up glasses off of her face and demanded that she look at me and give me permission to take her purity away from her, and Lisa looked like she was trying to speak, but no words were coming out of her mouth, and her eyes had that deer in the headlights look to them as she looked up at me, and it struck me as funny, because it made me think how the fish’s mouth moved open and closed silently when I would use a net to remove them from the fish tank to clean it and the look in the fish’s bulging eyes.

Ned was determined to make my sister grant me permission to deflower her and he grabbed one of Lisa’s nipples and pulled her tit tight, putting his knife up to her nipple and threaten to cut it off and feed it to me if she didn’t surrender her innocent to me, and the frightened look in Lisa’s lovely eyes and the sound of her sniveling soft scared voice was priceless as she looked up at me with her little chin quivering and so submissively sobbed, “It’s ok you can have my cherry Jerry” and I put my hands on the back of the low back sofa, leaning over my scared sobbing sexy sister and I kissed the tip of her little button nose, telling her “I Love you Sissy” before ramming my cock balls deep into her tight little cunt and robbing her innocent away from her, and as she felt the burning sting of her cherry bursting around my throbbing cock her big blue eyes rolled back into her forehead, and I couldn’t help but let out a little grunt of pleasure.

I started pumping my prick in and out of my sister’s sweet little pussy, loving the feel of her tight fit around my dick as her sweet fresh meat squeezed my throbbing cock, but to my disappointment Lisa closed her eyes, apparently the sight of her younger brother fucking her was emotionally tough on her, but that was just to bad, because I wanted Lisa to have that vision of me fucking her innocents away from her stuck in her mind forever and I looked up at Tiny who was still standing behind the sofa she was chained to and I pointed to her closed eyes, prompting him into action, “Open them eyes Bitch and look at your brother or I’ll cut your eyelids off! You understand me Cunt?” That’s much better I thought to myself as Lisa opened them big blue eyes of hers and looked up at me as I quickened my strokes until I was pounding her tight little pussy, making my sexy sister squeal underneath me, and when Lisa begged me with her plump pouty lips not to cum inside of her I nearly popped my cork off inside of her right then, and I promised her I wouldn’t, but it was a promise I had no intentions of keeping.

“Like hell you ain’t going to cum inside of this little cum-dumpster! You will or I’ll make you fuck her again!” Ned said, I knew I had picked the right bunch of guys for this job, and as my balls started tingling and my cock swelled, I grunted “Sorry Sissy!” and exploded inside of her tight little baby maker, filling her up with my seed. After my deflated cock slipped out of Lisa, Ned cuffed my wrist back behind my back and he and Leroy put me back upon the sofa.

Ned, Leroy and Tiny had helped me get what I wanted from my sister, I had laid claim to her cherished cherry, and I sat there on the sofa as proud as a peacock with my pillaged prize painting my cock red, and their reward for helping me collect my ill gotten treasure was they now got to use and abuse Lisa in any manner that pleased them and as I sat there watching, Tiny said to Ned, “Pull the Bitch up off the couch enough for me to slid down behind her Ned” and Ned grabbed a hold of my sister’s big tits and pulled her up until her stretched tits and arms would stretch no future, allowing the big fat black man to climb over the back of the sofa and slid down behind my screaming sister, and Tiny aligned what had to be a 10 inch cock up with my sister’s virgin asshole, and Ned let go of Lisa’s tits and my helpless sister started slowly sinking down under her own weight onto Tiny’s big black cock.

I could see Lisa’s big blue bulging eyes and hear her constant unbroken high pitched squeal as she slowly slid down that big black man’s cock until she was setting in his lap with her back against his front side, fully impaled on his fat prick, and I found it as amusing as my three conspirators did as we watched Lisa press her elbows against the sofa’s back and rear herself up on her tip toes, trying to pull her asshole up off of Tiny’s cock, but in that awkward position being chained down she only managed to pull herself up about halfway off of that stiff black prick, then her strength would fail her and she would slowly sink back down on Tiny’s shaft, and after three attempts at this she gave up and sat there in Tiny’s lap sobbing with his big black cock throbbing up her stretched butt hole.

As Lisa sat there sobbing in humiliation with Tiny’s cock stuck up her asshole, Ned got down on his knees in front of her and rammed his 7 inch dick inside her pussy, and immediately started hammering her, and she was so fully stuffed with man meat that she was howling and wailing and screaming for mercy, and I could have used the “Safe Word” but I didn’t, I was enjoying watching the men have their fun with little Miss prim and proper, I bet she didn’t feel like Dad and Mom’s little angel now, I said to myself.

After Tiny and Ned had shot their loads in my traumatized sister, Leroy unchained Lisa from the sofa, stripped her completely naked and cuffed her wrist behind her back, then he took his pants off but doubled his belt over in his hand, letting my sister know he meant business when he told her, “Now Whore, your going to suck my cock, and if I feel one tooth brush my skin I’ll beat you like an old dusty rug, now get busy Bitch!” and my sister was so scared of Leroy and his belt that she sucked his cock like she was an old pro at it, and never a tooth touched his skin, and when Leroy came she sucked it all down, I was impressed with my sister, if she was that good at sucking cock on her very first time, just think how good she’d be after years of practice, but anyways, Leroy looked down at my sister and said, “I’m gonna whip you anyway Bitch!” and I know it was very unfair to my sister, after all she had done just as Leroy asked, and I almost used the “Safe Word” as Leroy commenced to whipping her with his thick leather belt, but I didn’t because it was making my cock hard.

I had gotten plenty of whippings growing up while I can’t remember Lisa ever getting one, so I was enjoying seeing her whipped until she was covered with welts, and sniveling at Leroy’s feet begging him for mercy. Finally the hogtied my sister with a draw cord they ripped from the drapes in the living room and they removed my cuffs, and tied my ankles and wrist with draw cords from other curtains from around the house, but my wrist were loosely tied so that I could free myself at any time, and before leaving my three conspirators stood around my hogtied sister as she lay in the floor sobbing, and they pissed all over her,

Lisa lay there hogtied on the piss soaked carpet drenched in piss with her back turned to me sobbing “Help me Jerry please help me” and grinning ear to ear I said, “I will Sissy as soon as I get myself free” but I sat there for a hour looking at her sobbing in sorrow in that puddle of piss, and I told her ”As soon as I get free I’ll untie you and call the police, and tell them everything they did to us” and it was music to my ears as my sister begged me not to call the police or ever tell anyone of the dirty thing that was done to her that night, she was afraid she would be looked upon as soiled goods and that no decent successful man would ever want her if anyone knew, well I promised I wouldn’t tell no one or report it to the police telling her “Only because I loved you so much Sissy” and Lisa tearfully tank me and told me she loved me too.

Well I finally freed my sister and she must have showered until all the hot water was gone, and than she went to her room, and I went to my room and laid there in my bed watching and recording my sister as she lay curled up in a ball in her bed crying herself to sleep.

frankjohnmoore
02-15-2010, 01:31 AM
great story, tell us more thanks

Dragon De Plata
04-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Interesting series

mummified
04-25-2010, 09:01 PM
2 was really hot

Burntoast
06-06-2010, 09:48 PM
I liked that story

Aggiezrock03
06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
rough but i liked it

Trumpetguy
08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
once you start its hard to stop

nellmed
08-18-2010, 08:27 PM
You are a sick puppy
I loved every word of it.

Sweety2010
08-26-2010, 12:41 AM
Very excited story. Thank you and waiting for your new post.

milker
08-30-2010, 06:13 AM
thanks, a little different

meow=3
02-15-2011, 01:24 PM
pretty good