PDA

View Full Version : (KingsK9Owners) King and Bosco Play

polosatai
02-16-2010, 03:00 AM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – KingsK9Owners

King and Bosco Play
It was a very hot day and I was working in the back yard. My wife and her best friend were laying on the back deck sunning. Of course it was difficult for me to concentrate on work when I would look over at those two luscious ladies laying there, their bikini tops off and their bottoms leaving nothing to the imagination. My wife's 44DD's, sagged a little however still stood proudly on her heaving chest and her friend Linda had some impressive tit flesh there, poudly sitting on her chest too. My cock was hard as I moved around and it continued to rum the inside of my shorts. I would reach down and move it to a comfortable position and I looked down and the crowned head was poking out the waistband of my shorts. I smiled then looked back towards the two women that caused this erection. As I looked over, my wife was up on her elbows smiling at me, watching me adjust my hard cock. I smiled back as I blushed because she had caught me being turned on by herself and her near naked friend. Sonya just smiled as she slowly rolled over a little and licked Linda's hard right nipple. I now moaned aloud as my wife continued to like her best friends protruding nipple.

Sonya got bolder as her friend continued to lay there enjoying the touch of my wife's tongue on her sun warmed flesh. Sonya now had her right hand slowly stroking Linda's legs and each time her had reached Linda's waist her fingers would gently poke at the bikini bottom that hid Linda's pussy. Linda was now responding to Sonya's gentle touch and her persistent licking. Linda's body now began to undulate on the wooden deck under the gentle assault from my darling wife. Sonya's hand now was rubbing up and down between Linda's legs and I watched as Linda voluntarily spread her legs giving Sonya unspoken approval to finger her. Sonya knew now that she was going to finger Linda's waiting pussy and slowly pulled the ties on each side of Linda's hips allowing the bikini to fall free. Now Linda's pussy was totally exposed to Sonya's probing finger and my gaze. I moved closer and saw the strawberry blond pubic hairs that barely covered Linda's pussy. I licked my lips as Sonya continued to stroke Linda's seeping cuntal passage. Sonya smiled at me then said, "I wonder what King and Bosco are doing." I smiled as I knew that Sonya was wanting to have some more fun with Linda and turn her on to pet sex.

I told Sonya that I did not know but I would go see if they were ok. Sonya smiled and said, "that would be nice honey, why dont you bring them out here so they can play." I watched as I walked to the sliding door to our bedroom and saw Sonya now lower her head to Linda's tormented body and begin to lick at her dripping pussy. Linda must have loved what Sonya was doing because she reached down and pulled my wife's head deep into her pussy. I stood there for a brief moment and heard Linda say, "oh Sonya, that tongue feels so fucking good, please dont stop." I smiled knowing that at this point you could not have stopped my wife from licking Linda to an orgasm. I quickly entered our room then emerged with King and Bosco.

King and Bosco both noticed the action on the large wooden deck and trotted over to the two women there. Sonya was on her knees as she licked Linda's dripping pussy and King sniffed at her upturned ass. Sonya moved her ass knowing that soon King or Bosco, whoever it was would soon be driving their long scarlet cock into her, right in front of Linda's face. Sonya reached up and untied ther strings to allow her bikini bottom to fall free and she felt one of the dogs scalding tongues begin to lick at her. Now Sonya was pushing her ass back to give the dog permission to mount her as she continued to eat and lick Linda's pussy. Sonya felt one of the dogs mount her and knew by the weight that it was King. King thrust his hips forward and his cock rammed deep into Sonya's wet cuntal passage, skewering her deep on the first lunge. Sonya felt the huge scarlet spear enter her and momentarily pulled her sucking lips from Linda's dripping pussy and screamed, "FUCK ME!" This startled Linda and she opened her eyes. There, mere inches from her was King, fucking into her best friends upturned ass. Linda looked down at Sonya who had returned to sucking and licking her pussy and asked, "Sonya, do you like that dog fucking you." Sonya could only nod her head in affermation as she sucked Linda with renewed vigor.

Linda watched as King pounded into Sonya's pussy. Her eyes took in every stroke and every dropplet of cum that dripped from her friends pussy. Linda was now lost in a lusty fog as Sonya moved her sucking lips from her pussy and leaned up on her hands to give King a better advantage. Bosco had moved around between Linda's splayed legs and lowered his muzzle to Linda's wet cunt and began to lick. Linda felt Sonya move away but thought that she had now returned to finish giving her an orgasm with her tongue. Linda was startled when she heard Sonya moan and say, "King fuck me boy, give mommy all that hot read cock." Linda again looked down her body and saw that it was Bosco licking her now, not Sonya. Linda was too far into the euphoric feelings of lustful sex that she could not do anything except lay there as that huge beast ravished her pussy with his thick tongue. Sonya weakly smiled at Linda as Bosco licked her.

Now the two women were both near orgasm and I saw Kings knot move forward. It entered my wifes tight upturned pussy and she screamed because it filled her up so much. King now moved around and was ass to ass with my wife. Linda was now in a state of shock as well as sexual bliss from watching the beastly mating that was going on. I now moved over to the two ladies and offered my cock to my darling wife. She sucked me in as Linda watched. Linda had a lust contorted face as I smiled down at her and I asked her, "do you want a cock in you too darlin." Linda could only shake her head. I moved back a little then helped Linda turn over and pulled her up onto her knees. Her tits were still mashed to the deck as I instructed Bosco to fuck. Linda felt the weight of the dog as he moved over her body and then felt his long cock searching for her pussy. I reached down and guided that beastly cock into that overheated cuntal opening and then watched as Linda was fucked hard and fast by Bosco. I moved back over to my wife and watched both King and Bosco fuck their bitches in heat until I came. My wife swallowed most of my cum but shared the rest with her friend Linda as they both now knelt on the deck, locked with a huge beast.

That happened yesterday and today Linda and another friend of my wife is coming over to sun. I have a full day of work in the yard scheduled. Hope this turns out to be a great day of hot fun in the sun too.

Will let yall know later.

frankjohnmoore
02-17-2010, 01:46 AM
very good find keep them cumming thanks

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 10:45 AM
I do not know how someone got this story, but I will tell you I know who the author is. I had published it on another site and now it appears here. I am glad to see some of yall liked it. Thank you. So, if you want to know, the author is KingsK9Owners

Thanks for finding the Author details Wantingu2luv :)

April
11-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.

espana
09-21-2014, 04:50 PM
love it