PDA

View Full Version : Urban Cowboy's Second Girl

OldHorny
02-16-2010, 08:47 PM
A few changes have taken place from my last outing with Samantha. My business which was already successful is so much more of a money spinner. Well that is to say I have admitted defeat and allowed my staff to run the business. I now have a penthouse which I keep for entertaining, so that my kids don’t see or get attached to the women I take out.

I employed a nanny for my two children. They have their own tutors and I still love cooking for them when I am at home. I guess if I had of used my wealth more I would still be married but then I am a workaholic and this playboy life even though I can afford it is really hard for me to accept. I digress!
If you remember from the first story my two friends put an advert in our local lonely hearts magazine as follows:-

Wanted!!!! A female companion to keep a blonde 6foot English Cowboy with film star looks and blue eyes in his 30's happy during the day and warm during the night! Packs his own 12" Buntline Special. Sailors do it wetter. Soldiers do it better. But cowboys stay in the saddle just a little bit longer. Any age, any shape, looks don't matter must like kids. Photos preferred! May lead to paradise for the right lady!

I had to admit I was really ready to go out again with Sam she sure looked good and how she could eat cock was fantastic but hell I had all these letters and pictures I may as well have a look. I dipped my hand into the large envelope and pulled out another sealed envelope simply addressed to my post box. I won’t embarrass the lady here by writing it all down I’ll simply put the bits that caught my eye ok!

It read: -
I liked your poem it made me smile; I’ve not been taken out in a while. I’ve been told I’m pretty by someone I thought was sweet: But he tried to use me like a doormat under his feet. I’m a small brunette and up for some fun: Take a chance on me cos this rhyme is done!

Her phone number and name were there too and a simple message that she had a child and was 26. There was a small photo too; it fell onto the floor as I opened the envelope I bent down to pick it up. She had long dark curly hair and was a sort of lovely shade of brown.

Not tanned but not African or Asian. I knew I had seen a lady like that before but had never been out with any other race but my own. This was not because I am a racist but simply because I had met and married what I thought was my soul mate; sadly it hadn’t been the case. I propped the photo up and called the number. It seemed to ring for ages and I was about to put it down when a females voice said,

“Yes”

It took me by surprise I had the perfect way to start the conversation worked out in my head and now I was almost stuttering.

“Is that, Is that Marie?”

“Yes! Who is this?”

“Sorry, I’m Jake, you replied to my advert! I wondered if perhaps we could meet or I could pick you up at somewhere you feel safe and we can go out maybe for a meal or a show.”

“I’m a little nervous, sorry my sister sort of wrote the letter to you so I would prefer it if you would come to her house and I will be there. “

I wrote down the address and wondered how I knew the accent I just couldn’t place it. I knew I fancied perhaps having something to drink so rang and arranged a limo and chauffer for the Friday night. He was spot on time in full uniform too. He quickly opened the door to let me in and I gave him the address. Sitting in the back of a stretch limo with its darkened windows as it drove through the streets seemed to give you a sort of detached feeling from everything. I only came back to reality when he slid the centre window down and asked

“Would you like me to go and get the lady Sir?”

“No! No thanks I will go myself and shouldn’t be long.”

He ran to my door and opened it and I headed to the house and well felt apprehensive but knocked anyways. The door was opened by a young lad and a woman shouted who is it just as another older man came to take the youngsters place.

“Jake?”

It was a one worded question but as he turned away I figured he obviously didn’t need an answer as he shouted over his retreating shoulder,

“Come in she won’t be long and her mum wants to take a look at you!”

I followed him in; an older woman eyed me up and down and said something in a language I didn’t understand. Then smiled a sort of toothy smile. It always seemed amazing to me how white their teeth always seemed. Me I had to have mine professionally cleaned to get them white and theirs were brighter than mine. My nerves seemed to be getting the better of me, when all of a sudden a voice behind me stopped the nerves.

“Will I do?”

I turned around and to say the picture didn’t do her justice was an understatement she looked fabulous. I probably stood there like an idiot, mouth gawping thankfully not drooling.

“Wow! I mean yes, Marie. If you’re ready, the cars outside!”

Her father chipped in,

“You look after my daughter Jake and we will get along just fine.”

It wasn’t a threat just a simple statement. I smiled and nodded before taking Marie’s arm and heading to the car. The chauffer opened the door for us and we climbed in. I was just finished seating when the door shut and left us with just the small interior light on. The world now disappeared behind the blackened windows.

“I thought we would do a meal and then a show if that’s ok. I didn’t know what you might like so got tickets for “Les Miserables” and also “Ballet Nacional De España doing Swan Lake”.

“I’d love to go to the ballet,” she replied

We sat back and chatted about anything and everything just so we could become better acquainted and I told her about how I had been trying to work out her nationality. She just smiled, and I realised I had hurt this woman because I assumed she wasn’t English simply because of the colour of her skin.

“I’m so sorry that didn’t come out right at all.” I smiled hoping she would understand.

“It’s ok, my folks and I are Australian but my youngest sister was born in England. My mom had the hardest time adapting to here, she is from Western Arrernte just west of Alice Springs and I think she still misses home a bit. Dad’s promotion brought us here originally, for a short time but we like it and stayed. I’m rabbiting on aren’t I?”

She stopped chatting and looked into my eyes. I wasn’t sure if she was nervous or embarrassed. I simply smiled and pointed out we were almost there and how I was enjoying her being chatty, trying to get some people to chat was like getting blood from a stone so it was lovely to have someone that spoke freely.

The car pulled up at the restaurant and the driver opened her door waiting for us to alight. We were quickly ushered to the table I had already booked and sat down. There’s something about money that makes it easy to get booked into any place and here was no different except most here had money so it was not the amount but how well known you were that got you the seat of your choice.

My family was well known and many of the restaurateurs knew me personally. The meal was as you would expect from a Michelin Red Guide three star rated restaurant. With the service being exceptional and the wine exactly as I liked it.

The distance to the theatre wasn’t that far and it being quite a nice night we walked the short distance to the theatre after I told the driver where to pick us up from. The tickets I had were for one of the private boxes and we were shown straight too it. Inside apart from the really comfortable seats they had, compared to the auditorium.

There was also some Chateau Lafite Rothschild Red Bordeaux 2005 and a nice sweet white wine in a ice bucket with glasses. We hadn’t been sat down for long when a steward came and asked if we would like the wine opened. I like the red but Marie said she would prefer the sweeter white. I tipped the guy after he had finished pouring and told him we didn’t want to be disturbed but would ring him if we needed anything.

Looking into Marie’s beautiful Brown eyes her black hair sort of wavy almost curly I had the urge to kiss her. We chinked our glasses and I let myself twist in the seat and she realised what I was trying to do. Setting down her glass she slid her arms about me.

Our kiss wasn’t as passionate as I would have liked but I think that was because with the ballet not starting yet it was very light. We chatted and drank and then the lights dimmed, the ones in the box almost going out leaving just enough light for us to see. The first act was quite uneventful it was obvious that Marie had never seen anything like this.

But as the second started, we had drank wine, chatted and were now a lot friendlier. The seat a sort of large sofa affair which at the start she had kept to her side was now a seat where we could sit our legs touching. I could feel the warmth of her leg through my trousers as we kissed more and more. My tongue wanting to explore her mouth even though I tried to hold back I couldn’t and found it slipping between her lips.

She seemed to not only accept my tongue but become a willing participant in this encounter. My hand slid onto her knee as we sat kissing. The auditorium having been dimmed for the second part our box was dark and secluded. Slowly I allowed my hand to wander up her thigh pushing her skirt higher up as it went. Till the fabric of its own accord slid over my hand, allowing it to slide to the top of her thighs. I could feel the fabric of her thong.

Her legs opened and allow me to touch her most intimate place. All the time we hadn’t stopped kissing. As I touched her thong’s damp crotch for the first time she pushed me away sitting there all flustered. Her breasts rising and falling fast. She seemed really out of breath as she said,

“Please I,” her head tilted down, “I’m scared someone will see I have never let anyone do this so quickly or in a crowded place.”

I simply pulled her too me and whispered no one could see as we are so high up and she caved in. Watching my white hand slide across her coffee coloured skin in the darkness was a real turn on and by now I was as solid as I could get. My trousers were so restrictive.

I placed her hand on my crotch and felt her tentatively at first touch and then as she realised I wasn’t going to stop felt her start to stroke my full length. I was glad when she slid the zip down and allowed my snake to escape. By now I had my hand inside her thong and was gently stroking her pussy lips and one of my fingers was sliding deep into her. Her soft moans were blowing into my neck.

“Please Jake! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gawd.”

Her resistance was gone she was now a fully wanting participant. Her body undulated under the ministrations of my hand. I loved the feeling when the woman not only gives in but lets her need drive her body. She was soaking wet her clit erected under my thumbs persuasion.

I felt her slowly start to move onto my finger and kept finger fucking her and rubbing her clit as she took hold of my cock and started to wank it. She kissed my cheek and whispered breathlessy she was going to cum. She didn’t know if she could hold the scream that was building up within her. I let three fingers slide deep into her and started to kiss as she came and screamed into my mouth. When she came down off her high the sweat was on her brow.

She was still stroking my cock. I told her we could wait till we went to mine before we went all the way but she said she had never felt as horny as she was right now. It had always been her fantasy to fuck where a load of people were. So I made her stand up and lean over the balcony of our box. Lifting her skirt from the rear I eased her thong to one side and slid my cock slowly into her. Thankfully the music was quite noisy as she told me she felt totally filled by me.

I started to slam into her not wanting to last too long but wanting to fill her with my jism. I felt my balls tighten and suddenly I shot deep up inside her having almost to gag her with my hand as she came too when I started to shoot. We sat and cuddled watching the rest of the ballet.

“I have never let a guy do that on a first date before Jake but you have something about you! I hope this isn’t the end of the evening now.”

“We have the car all night and though it is cold the sky is filled with stars, we can either go to watch the sea roll in across the sands or head straight to mine.”

“I want to go to yours but I love the sea can we do both and maybe have an encore. Though what about the chauffeur?”

“Well I wasn’t planning on letting him join in but!”

She dug me in the ribs and laughed, “Neither was I, but if you can’t handle me on your own?”

“Touché.” I smiled.

We sat in the limo and while the chauffeur closed his section off I opened up the cars roof so we could see the sky, yet make love in the warmth and comfort of this limousine. The seats were large enough to make love on but Marie asked if she could just cuddle and cuddle we did. Laying there watching the clear night sky drinking the champagne and listening the music of the waves as they gently crashed onto the sand.

I could feel Marie slowly relaxing fully into my arms. Her head on my chest I felt a strange love for this woman. Her warm body cuddled in tightly we weren’t even chatting just loving the feel of our closeness. It must have been a couple of hours later and her soft breath was coming nice and slow when I decided I wanted to make love to this woman again.

“Shall we go back to mine and make love properly darling.” I whispered

“Mmmmmmmmmmm. Thought you had forgotten.”

Her smile was fabulous and lit up the whole of the interior of the car. I told the driver to take us to mine and then we were finished for the night. The engine purred into life and we felt the breeze as we lay in the back being driven to mine. I guess you have to understand one thing about my bachelor pad in the city, it is exactly that.

Set up to give me not only comfort but to impress the lady I bring into it. With its auto open/closing curtains and windows to light placements and how the lounge and bedrooms are decorated. Everything is done to not only impress but to relax my errrrrr companion. For since becoming a now very eligible bachelor and having wakened my libido once more this was my playhouse.

She seemed to want to see everything. Moving from kitchen, to the lounge and then the bedroom. I had stayed just inside the lounge letting her run around on a trip of discovery. She was in the bedroom when I heard the scream, I ran to it to see her undulating on the waterbed.

“Ohhhhhh Jake. This is fabulous. I have read about these waterbeds but have never been on one!”

Her smile was infectious and quickly spread across mine as I moved to where her feet where. Taking her shoes off, I raised first one foot and then the other kissing and sucking her toes. She squealed with delight.

“I best be quiet I don’t want your neighbours to complain!”

“Scream all you want darling no one can hear and no one would complain.”

By now I was already kissing past her left knee. The waterbed moving as I moved, my mouth getting higher and higher. My lips now within inches of her thong, her moans now loud and distinct. I could smell the sexual arousal coming from her pussy it turned me on so hard. I had to ease off my trousers. Ease off is a laugh I almost ripped them off, my now erect cock standing like a bar in front of me. Her breathing faster than ever she looked down and her eyes lit up.

My mouth back at her thong I knew I couldn’t ease this thin shred of cloth from her so I gripped it in my hand and with hardly any effort ripped it from her. Her excited squeal spurred me on and I plunged my tongue as far as I could into her. I could taste my own cum from before. Along with her juices mixed together within her honey pot. Pulling open her pussy lips I let my tongue flick over the now erect and very sensitive bud that was her clitoris.

Teasing it, I could feel it slowly start to stand proud of its hood altogether. The juices from her pussy were flowing fast now her moans louder and almost constant. Easing down her legs I slid fully between them as I kissed over her stomach my cock touching her thighs already wanting to be rammed inside her. As my mouth touched her nipple and started to suck I eased my cock head with in the opening of her cunny. Her lips stretched to accept me.

Once my cock head was inside I slightly bit onto her nipple as I rolled the other and rammed deep inside. Her scream was electrifying to me it was of pain but more of pure pleasure.

“Again! Again Oh Gawd do it again.” Her voice was mixed with heavy breathing.

I pulled my almost 12” out and rammed again bring virtually the same response. So I started the long faster ramming she was craving for. Suddenly almost without warning her thighs wrapped about my waist and she pulled me into to her so I could hardly breathe let alone move. I could feel her cunny literally milking my cock as she shouted.

“Yes. Yes you bastard I’m cuuuummmmiiiinnngggggggggggg!”

I felt that beautiful feeling as her warm juices were squirted out and along my shaft still fully penetrated deep within her body. As that just splashed over my cock, my cum started and I gripped her hips writhing to get as deep as I could. My balls blasting out every bit of seed I had stored in them. We lay me on top of her still interlocked. My cock slowly starting to recede from her love tunnel. I rolled off her and she came and lay with her head on my chest.

“This might be our first and last time together Jake, but it has been a wonderful night.”

“Yes for me too darling, though I wouldn’t be too sure about it being our last time together. Let’s just wait and see ok?”

We must have drifted off to sleep In that position and when I stirred it was almost 7am. She stirred as I eased out of bed and headed for the large shower in the en suite. As I started to shower she slid in with me. Her body a vast contrast to mine. I turned her around and bending her slightly forward took her from the rear.

As we both got nearer our orgasm her moans became louder and me I was ramming my dick as hard as I could into her beautifully toned body. She may have been small but it’s like they say there’s good stuff in small bundles and she was definitely good stuff.

I took her home in the merc coupe, she didn’t ask if we would see each other again and I didn’t say but one thing is for sure I had to hurry and try these other replies before I could make my choice.

frankjohnmoore
02-16-2010, 11:07 PM
that was great jake hope there is more cumming, thanks

OldHorny
02-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Shux theres always cumming in one of my stories frankjohnmoore but thanx for the comment and i have 5 stories on the go so cowboy has to kick his heels before he gets to the next one a little