PDA

View Full Version : (David Oberman) Britney Spears - House and Dogs For Sale (beast)

polosatai
02-24-2010, 03:14 AM
David Oberman
Britney Spears - House and Dogs For Sale

This story is fictional.

Britney Spears is in the doghouse because she's selling her dogs.

In Britain, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has blasted the pop star after hearing that she's selling her old house in the States, her three dogs included.

She's selling the family place in Kentwood, Louisiana, to move, with her parents, into a vast new estate five miles away. I don't know if the dogs didn't match the decor, or what, but word got out that the asking price on the old house included the furniture and the dogs.

In a recent news story, the teen diva drew SPCA's ire for including pooches in asking price of family home. Britney Spears is in the doghouse because she's selling her dogs.

In Britain, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has blasted the pop star after hearing that she's selling her old house in the States, three dogs included.

She's selling the family place in Kentwood, Louisiana, to move, with her parents, into a vast new estate five miles away. I don't know if the dogs don't match the decor, or what, but word got out that the asking price on the old house includes the furniture and the dogs.

There's no word yet from the Louisiana SPCA, but the British branch got involved somehow.

"We are very concerned that Britney is setting a bad example," a spokesperson said. "Pets require longtime commitment and care, and should not be thought of as objects that can be left behind."
The animals in question are a Yorkshire Terrier named Baby and two Alsatians, names not given.

Now, here is the real reason behind her decision to get rid of her three dogs and her home.

With her boyfriend, Justin Timberlake of the group N'Sync, about to go on a concert tour again, Britney and he decided to have a goodbye petting session before he left. Despite her oversexed image, Britney Spears was still a virgin and intended to remain so until the night of her wedding, whenever that might be.

So, for the past hour they necked and petted each other tenderly. She would let him cop a feel of her large tits and tight pussy, even kiss them a few times. She didn't see anything wrong with just touching.

In the same token, she would eagerly give him a handjob as she watched his cock grow, stiffen, and finally squirt its creamy fluid all over her bare hands. She didn't like how it felt on her skin, but she realized that he needed this kind of relief once in a while.

"God, Brit," Justin would groan as he came. "That feels so damn good. I just wished that we could... you know... fuck someday. You got the sweetest ass and I really want us to make love."

"So do I," she gasped. "But... but you know how I feel about this. I... I'm just not ready for that yet. Please be patient."

"Fuck, you are such a tease, you know that," he said in frustration.

"I bet you say that to all your groupies too," she said, laughing.

"Babe, there's nobody else for me but you," he told her. "You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, I know," she said, giving his cock a final squeeze. "I... I think you better get going though. The guys will be waiting for you."

"Damn! What time is it?" He asked, looking over at the VCR clock. "Oh, shit! They must be at the airport already."

Rushing around the room for his clothes, Britney sat back laughing her head off as Justin struggled to buckle his pants over his aroused cock.

"Too bad you're in such a hurry," she laughed teasingly. "I could take care of that for you."

"Fuck girl!" He swore, seeing her having fun at his expense. "If you weren't my girlfriend right now, I'd fucking [CENSOR] you."

"OOOOOH! I'm scared," she kept teasing him.

"Call you when we hit town," he said, leaning over and kissing her tenderly, his fingers finding her wet pussylips one last time.

"Can't wait," she replied.

She walked him to the door and waved goodbye as he drove off. Taking a final look, she slowly closed the door and began stripping off her clothes, preferring to be naked when she was alone in the house. Soon, she stood naked, her blonde pussy glistening with her juices that all that foreplay had instigated.

The young popstar had the most luscious body in the music business today. Men of all ages and probably a fair number of women also, would fantasize about her large tits, commenting that they must be fakes. But that didn't bother them, just the sight of her bouncing on stage, her tits flopping around as she gyrated was all that mattered to men, and some women.

Since hitting it big in the charts, her parents were mostly concerned for her safety. Especially, once she moved into a house on her own. They had insisted that she get some guard dogs for protection.
A year ago

"Now listen honey," she recalled her mother's words. "Today, in show business, there are stalkers all over the place. At least with a good guard dog, you'll be protected at home."

At the time, it made perfect sense, even to the eighteen-year-old diva. So, she accompanied her dad to a protection agency and they showed her the dogs that they had available just for celebrities. They showed her menacing looking Dobermans, and ferocious German Shepherds, all of which were trained to attack intruders.

"Don... don't you have anything less..." she stammered, fear in her eyes. "Less scary."

"They scare you, do they?" The kennel manager smiled. "That's okay. Granted, these are mean looking. But then again, that's what they were meant for." He paused to ponder the matter further. "You say you live alone Miss Spears."

"Huh-uh," she nodded.

"Well, we don't want you to be scared of your own home," he said. "I think I got the perfect solution for you."

He walked past the most common guard breeds and headed to the back of the building Britney and her dad following close behind. When he got to the very far end, he turned and opened the gate to one of the cages. He stepped inside with a pair of leashes and came back out with two well-groomed and well-behaved white Alsatians.

Though these looked a lot like the German Shepherds, they are a related breed, these looked more docile and better groomed than their brethren's. Both dogs were almost completely white in color, with only a splattering of brown and black at their paws and snout.

"Now these two would be perfect for you particular situation," he said. "This is Stan, and this fellow is Lee."

Britney immediately felt comfortable with them. She kneeled down and the dogs began licking her face as any friendly dog would.

"Umh!" She heard her father grumble in thought. "They don't seem too capable of protecting anybody."

"That's what makes them so perfect for your daughter mister Spears," the manager said. "They fit right into any family setting and nobody is the wiser. Here, let me show you."

He pulled the dogs leash and they obediently fell into step with him. He led them to the training facility and released them. He then walked over to the intercom.

"Hey, Jim," he called.

"Yeah, Mr. Steed," a voice came back.

"Get into a padded suit will you," he instructed the man on the other end. "You're gonna give a demonstration of Stanley's abilities."

"Oh, I get it," Britney broke out laughing. "Stan-Lee. They're names together sound like one."

Mr. Steed led them behind a glass panel so they could observe without being in the way. A moment later, a man wearing a heavily padded suit walked in with a bar in his hand. Instantly, both dogs began barking ferociously at him without attacking. As he approached closer, the dogs stood their ground.

"Nicha!" The owner said over the intercom.

Both dogs leapt at the bulky man and shoved him to the ground. Then they began gnawing at his arms and legs as he struggled to get away from them. Britney's father was quite impressed with the demonstration. He could see that these dogs were indeed competitive guard dogs.

"Schmoo!" Mr. Steed gave the halt order.

"Is that it?" Britney asked. "All I have to do is say Nicha and they'll attack."

"No, sweetie," Mr. Steed said. "You'll have to come in for a few weeks to get some handling training before we even let you buy any of our dogs. This is as much for your protection as mine. We wouldn't want you to give an ill advised command while alone with them, now would we."

"I think they'll do just fine," Mr. Spears said, shaking hands with the owner.

"We'll make the arrangements around Britney's schedule and take it from there."
That's how Britney Spears got those two large Alsatians. But she also wanted a dog, just as an ordinary pet. First, she checked with Mr. Steed to make sure that it would be safe for it before she went out and bought one.

She picked a Yorkshire Terrier puppy which she called Baby. It didn't take him long to reach its full size. That was over a year ago.

Now, as she neared her twentieth birthday, Britney had three mature dogs in her house, which she didn't mind all that much.
Back to today

Now that she was all alone in the house, Britney walked to the backdoor to call her dogs in.

"Stan! Lee! Baby!" She called out in the darkness of the large backyard. "Come on babies! Come on inside and keep Mommy Company."

Out of the darkness, three sets of glowing eyes came bounding towards her. As they neared, she smiled as she watched her dogs run to the house.

"Hey babies," she petted each as they rushed past her bare calf. "Sorry I had to put you out for so long, but mommy needed some time alone with her boyfriend. You understand, don't you?"

She half-expected for them to understand her explanation, but she knew they didn't really care for such nonsense. She padded in behind them, lay out their bowls, and filled them with their food.

The three dogs attacked the bowls ravenously as she stood back, smiling. She still had a buzz from the foreplay and she reached down and began rubbing her pussylips with her fingers.

'Damn!' She thought. 'I just wish that Justin had finished me off before rushing off like that.'

She buried two fingers in her wet pussy trying to relieve herself that way. But that was a poor substitute to Justin's talented tongue.

The two Alsatians finished their grub first and looked up at their naked mistress with curiosity. They could never understand these humans or why she would constantly be burying her paw in her hole. They were bright enough to know the purpose of a pussy wasn't to be wasted on a paw.

Right behind them, Baby yipped shrilly to let her know that he was done eating as well.

"Okay boys," she reluctantly pulled her fingers out of her snatch, licking them clean. "Let's check out what's good on TV tonight."

As she walked back to the livingroom, her hips swinging suggestively, the dogs followed close behind. Her sexy aroma wafting the air in front of them.
By the time they had all reached the large room, the three dogs had become slightly aroused, though Britney had no knowledge of this at this time.

She settled herself down heavily on the sofa and began clicking the TV remote, channel surfing in search for something to watch. While she did that, she began diddling her cunt again trying to get the orgasm she so desperately needed.
Her dogs settled in their corners and lay their heads on their crossed paws, sniffing the air intently.

Britney remained oblivious as to the effect her smell was having on her pets. She just kept trying to find her own pleasure with her fingers while searching for something good to watch. She lay back across the cushion, lying on her back as she continued with her self- pleasuring. Lifting a leg up onto the sofa, she spread her legs apart wide, opening up her pussylips for better penetration.
As she felt her orgasm nearing, she let the TV remote slip from her fingers and it clattered loudly on the hardwood floor of her livingroom. Now with both hands free, she could work more intently on her pussy and clit. As one hand worked down under, the other would squash her voluptuous tits and nipples, pulling one up to her lips so she could suckle on herself as she came.

All three dogs lifted their heads in confused curiosity as her scent gained in potency. They couldn't see any bitches around, yet they could smell one nearby. Their cocks were slowly slipping out of their furry sheath as their arousal grew.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She mumbled to herself, the passion in her voice very evident to the dogs. "Right there! Damn you, Justin. Why didn't you finish what you started before you left like that? Oh yeah! I'm getting there. Just a bit more."

One by one the dogs sat up, the pink tip of their cocks protruding from their furry hiding places. But they remained there, still too confused to understand what was happening to them.

"Mmmmmmmm! Oh yeah!" Britney moaned. "I'm cumming baby. Cumming! CUMMMMMING, OH FUCKING SHIT! I'M THERE!" She squealed in ecstasy.

The dogs' ears stood up straight at the high pitch wail of their mistress. At first, they were distressed, thinking that she was in trouble. But that was soon replaced by another strong blast of her sexual scent invading their nostrils. This gave another surge of blood to their own crotch and their penises slipped out even further.

"Damn, I needed that," the teen diva said breathlessly, licking her fingers of her juices. "I should be good for now. Now where did that damn remote go to?"

She looked over the side of the sofa to the floor in search of the TV remote she had dropped while fingering herself. Then she spotted it. It had skirted under the glass-top coffee table and she could see it through the glass cover.

"Damn," she swore as she dropped to her knees to retrieve it.

Too tired to simply walk around the table to retrieve it, she just lowered her shoulders and reached for it from the farthest side. In this precocious position, her butt was raised high as her shoulders were almost down to the floor.

This alluring position was not lost on the three aroused animals. Almost as if by command, they approached Britney's upturned ass in unison. Then as if by accord, they all began licking her ass.

The two Alsatians were busily licking at her ass and moist pussy, while her diminutive Yorkshire Terrier had found its way under her belly to attack from beneath.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Britney yelled from under the coffee table, banging her head in surprise. "Now you guys stop that!" She ordered, expecting compliance.

However, the dogs were not reacting to training. They were reacting to instinct, an instinct to procreate. Something more powerful than any training given by man. They continued they're licking, and in the position she found herself, Britney could do nothing to extricate herself from their lapping tongues.

She tried to back out from under her coffee table, but the two strong Alsatians were pushing her forward. So, she tried crawling forward under the table. But again, she was foiled. With her Terrier under her, she couldn't lower her ass enough to fit under the low table.

All that she could do was remain in position until the dogs tired of this nonsense and then she'd have to think about what to do about their brash behavior.

"Fuck! This is so embarrassing," she swore as she endured the rough tongue on her ass and pussy.

Her Terrier was the first to get a reaction out of her. The tiny dog had found her clit and his rough tongue was lapping at the tiny nub feverishly. The sandpapery organ was raking across her already excited clit, pushing her back into heat.

"Oh, shit, Baby," she moaned. "That's nice. But you shouldn't be doing this to mommy."

She could feel her cunny moistening at this attack, and the other dogs noticed this fresh moistness as well. Their keen sense of smell had picked it up immediately and dove into her snatch to dig deep with their stiff tongues.

"Holy shit!" Britney gasped as she felt them bury their snouts in her cunthole and their tongues delve deeper than Justin could ever manage.

The dogs lapped at her hungrily, trying to find a hidden source for the strong aroma that had gotten them in this aroused state. And with each passing moment, their cocks grew longer, thicker and stiffer.

The sexually aroused state of her dogs was still unbeknownst to Britney as their licking was getting her all hot and bothered as well. But as far as she was concerned, this was simply a miscommunication, a misunderstanding. There was no way that a dog would have any interest, sexually, with a girl like her.

After all, she didn't fool around much. In all appearances, she was a good girl who wasn't at all promiscuous. In fact, she was still virgin, wanting to wait for her wedding night before giving that up.

"Mmmm! That's nice, babies," she moaned. "Maybe it ain't so bad if I let you lick mommy."

Not realizing the implication of the decision she made, Britney began undulating her ass to encourage her dogs to finish what they had started.

"At least you won't leave me high and dry like Justin did," she laughed.

The Alsatian guard dog, Lee, was the first to take charge. The large dog leaped onto Britney's back, his forepaws resting on the glass-top of the coffee table.
Britney heard his nail as they hit the glass surface, but didn't think much of it. Instead, she concentrated on how good her pussy was feeling with the doggy tongues licking her.

Lee instinctively began humping trying to locate the elusive hole that had so excited him. His pre-cum covered cocktip poking frustratingly against her butt. That's when the young diva began to wonder what was going on.

Turning her head around to see what was going on, she saw that one of her dogs was on top of her trying to bury his reddening pink penis in her virgin hole. In a panic, she tried to reach back to slap him away, but in her vulnerable and helpless position she couldn't reach back far enough.

"No! Down boy! Get off mommy!" She screamed, trying to order him off. "Lee, you can't do that to me. I'm... I'm a girl, not a dog, you doofus. A dog can't have sex with a girl, don't you know that."

As if to prove her wrong, Lee shoved forward, the tip of his cock finding her sphincter by mistake. But as far as he was concerned, it was a tight fitting hole that would do just as well. He pulled back again and the shoved forward harder. This time a couple of inches found its way in her virgin asshole.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEE!" Britney Spears screamed out in pain. "Not there Lee! That's not a good place to fuck anybody!"

The large dog paid no mind to her shouting. He had found a nice warm hole that had accepted his pole and he wasn't about to give that up. He pulled back again and thrust forward. Back and forth he went on, burying a few more inches each time. His pre-cum lubricates her dry anal passage with each thrust.

"Oh God, Lee," she groaned painfully. "You... you're hurting me, boy. Please take your dick out. Don't do this to me, please. I beg you."

From beneath, her Terrier was still licking at her clit, while the other large dog was concentrating his licking to her pussylips. This three-prong attack was driving her nuts. She could feel her juices bubbling from within as the dogs pleasured themselves on her.

The dog began humping at a furious rate now, as only an animal could. He drove his cock deeper with each thrust and buried more and more of his cock in the nineteen-year-old girl's virgin ass.

Britney's body began betraying her as the harsh pain of the anal penetration was soon replaced with sexual pleasure. She still couldn't believe that she was actually finding this enjoyable. She had heard of anal sex before, but that was with a man, not a dog. For that matter, how can a dog be doing this?

"This... this shouldn't even be possible," she gasped as she could feel an orgasm building within her. "How can... how can this feel so good? How can he even know how to do it with me like this?"

But she couldn't deny the feelings welling up inside her. She could feel a monster orgasm building up and she had to admit to herself that her dogs were responsible for that. Without even realizing she was doing so, Britney was gyrating her ass back against the thrusting cock of her dog, instinctively trying to get him even deeper in her bowels.

The dog somehow recognized her compliance to his fuck lust and doubled his efforts to empty his seed in his mistress. Already he had managed to bury five inches of his eight-inch cock in her ass. A few more hard shoves and he would get it all past her resistance. What was making it difficult wasn't so much the length of his penis as its thickness, but rather his horniness. As his arousal grew, so did the width of his cock. It already was a good inch thicker than Britney's boyfriend, and seemed to be growing thicker with each passing second.

"Unnggghh! Unghh! Oh fuck!" Britney groaned loudly as her ass accommodates each of Lees's thrust. "Christ! I... I'm cumming! Lee, you've making me cum! Fuck me! Fuck me hard with your hard dick, boy! Make mommy cum!"

She couldn't believe what she was saying. She couldn't believe that she was begging her dog to fuck her, and in the ass of all places. But there lay the bare truth about her. As her dog continued ramming his cock in her black hole, she was busily pinching her hard nipples in pure lust.

Meanwhile, her other dogs continued ravishing her clit and pussy with their raspy tongue. She could feel Stan's tongue reaching so deep in her.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!' She moaned. "I'm cumming on my dogs fucking cock. CumMMMING!"

Just then, her dog howled in the air as he blew his load in his mistress' tight ass. She moaned loudly as she felt the almost scalding heat of the warm jism filling her bowels, triggering another powerful orgasm within her.

"Oh god! Noooooo!" She howled with him when she realized that a dog had cum inside of her.

It seemed like hours for her before her Alsatian finally pulled out of her ass, when in fact only a few minutes had passed. A splash of jism came pouring out of her liberated asshole to the hardwood floor as soon as Lee's cock-plug was removed. She could feel the warm fluid trickling down her calves as the other dogs began lapping that up as well.

"Thank god this is over," she breathed a sigh of relief.

She tried crawling out, but the dogs where still blocking her path. So, thinking that this whole ordeal was over with, she relaxed and waited patiently for Stan and Baby to move.

But between licking their mistress' clit and pussy, and cleaning up after Lee's climax, the two dogs were far from done.

The next thing she knew, Stan had taken up position on top of her back the same as Lee had only moments before.

"Nnnooo! Stan, don't!" Britney cried out in terror. "Don't fuck my ass again. I couldn't take that."

She could feel the slimy tip of her other guard dog's cock sliding through her asscheeks, trying to find a hole to nestle itself in. Back and forth, the large dog would thrust his hips, slipping through her tightly clenching ass.

"Please, don't do this," she pleaded, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Stan pulled himself far back, allowing his cock to slip down below her ass crack. On his next forward shove, he located and slipped his lubricated shaft into Britney Spears' virgin cunt. With all his might, the large dog thrust forward and buried four thick inches into her pussy.

"AARRGGHHH!" Britney cried out as her pussylips stretched beyond reason.
She then mercilessly passed out from the pain.

The dog kept humping his cock into her, driving more and more of his hard cock inside her. In her unconscious state, her vaginal muscles had relaxed making his penetration that much easier. He could now fuck into her faster and deeper. He now had six inches in and another four to work on.

Britney's body shook like a loose doll on the floor, her tits rubbing themselves on the cool wooden floor. With her head turned sideways, drool began seeping past her slackened lips as the dog continued pummeling his prick in her pussy.
On the side, Baby, her Yorkshire Terrier, wanted to have a part in this. He yipped excitedly looking for something to hump. He tried getting back to licking her clitoris, but the ramming Alsatian was making that too difficult. That's when the tiny dog noticed her slightly parted lips.

He quickly scrambled up to her face and mounted her there. He began humping at her cheek in great urgency, wanting to bury his stiff little cock in the opening that she had presented to him. The tiny dog's pre-cum squirting across her face.
Finally, the scruffy little dog found his mark and began humping into Britney's mouth. Her body, reacting on pure sexual instinct began sucking on the warm, hard shaft. The tiny dog loved the feeling that the blowjob was giving him and intensified his thrusting.

Inch by inch, Stan was burying his ten- inch shaft into his unconscious mistress. Then he met with some kind of resistance deep inside her. He had encountered her unbroken hymen. This was new to the dog. He had no idea why he was suddenly being blocked in this fashion.

Meanwhile, Baby was lustfully fucking his squirting little cock into Britney's mouth, and she continued to subconsciously suck on it.

Back at her ass, Stan shoved his hindlegs forward hard, busting through Britney's hymen. The sudden pain of this snapped her back awake where she found herself face to crotch with the furry body of her Terrier. It took her a few moments to realize that the dog was fucking her in the mouth and that she was actually swallowing his pre-cum.

"Gurgh! Unghh!" She coughed and gagged as she shoved the tiny dog away roughly, its cock popping out of her mouth.

She spat out what she could of the dog's fluid, but the salty taste of it lingered on. She could feel some of it had gotten to the back of her throat and knew that she must have swallowed some of it as well.

"Oh, yuck!" She gagged. "I... I drank his scum."

In her confused state, Britney hadn't realized that Stan had nearly his entire dick stuffed in her cunt. Or that he had broken through her maidenhood, losing her virginity in the process.

He had managed to thrust all but the last inch of his ten-inch phallus inside her. All that remained was the hulking mass of his knot. And being just a dog, he knew that he needed to bury that in this bitch as well before unloading his seed.

Britney could felt he warmth of Stan's pre-cum and her blood trickling down her calf as the large dog continued humping into her. This is when it dawned on her how deeply the dog's cock was imbedded inside her pussy.

"Oh-my-god!" She cried out. "I... I lost my virgin... my virginity to... to a dog!"

She panicked and tried to pull herself out of this situation. In her panic, she tried backing out from under the coffee table, which only served to double the impact of Stan's next thrust. In that instance, the large Alsatian managed to shove the first half of his wide knot past her still, partially relaxed pussylips.

"AARRGGHHHH!" Britney cried out in pain at this new attack on her once, tight pussy.

But now that he had found a foothold in her pussy, Stan wasn't about to stop now. He surged forward and more of his wide knot found its way past the constricting cuntlips.

"OH GOD! STAN! STOP!" She yelled back at the humping beast. "YOU... YOU'RE HURTING ME! IT HURTS TOO MUCH! PLEASE STOP!"

But the large dog was too near his goal to stop now. He humped harder, feeling that he was nearly there. With one final thrust, his knot nestled itself inside Britney's once tight cunt. Now that he was securely tied to her, the large Alsatian slowed his thrusting and concentrated on what was required of him next. He seemed to be urging his balls to empty themselves.

"Oooooh!" Britney sighed as the dog finally stopped fucking hard into her. "God, that hurt a lot. I... I sure hope this means that it's over."

But she could still feel the hard mass of the dog's cock stuck in her aching vagina. When she reached back to try to pull him out, a sharp stab of pain hit her. That's when she realized that the dog was stuck in her pussy.

"Oh god!" She said. "What am I gonna do now? I... I can't call for help. What if mom or dad comes over? How can I get this dog out of my cunt?"

The large dog relaxed himself on her back as his cock twitched enticingly inside her stuffed pussy, exalting a deep sigh of satisfaction from the teen diva. She closed her eyes and contemplated what this was doing to her.

"Fuck, how can I be loving this so much?" She asked herself. "How can I be cumming so much. What does this make me for loving this so much? Am I a sicko? Do other girls do this? No, this is sick. Dogs aren't supposed to fuck women. They're supposed to fuck other dogs."

Then the strangest thing happened. Through the transparent top of her coffee table, she could see Stan jump off. But his cock still wouldn't pull itself out of her stuffed pussy. She watched as one of his hindlegs slid across the glass surface. She could feel that large knob twist and turn inside her cunt, sending a shiver of pleasure through her, triggering yet another orgasm. She then found herself tied to the large dog, butt-to-butt.

"Damn! This is too weird," she said aloud.

Thankfully, the large dog was no longer fucking his thick shaft in her inexperienced hole, so it wasn't as uncomfortable as before. But they were still stuck together, despite this repositioning, and all Britney could do was wait in the hopes that the dog would free his cock on his own.

Off to the side, Baby, the Yorkshire, was yelping in frustration at being unsatisfied. He had thought that he had found somewhere to fuck earlier, but his mistress had shoved him across the room in anger. The tiny dog skidded against the easy chair and sat there, licking his still hard cock.

He looked on in utter frustration as the second of the large dogs had their turn with his mistress' rear. Then an idea seemed to glimmer in the dog's eyes.

He rushed to the sofa and jumped on the soft cushions. Rushing to Stan's side, the small Terrier then leapt onto the larger dog's back and made his way to Britney's upturned ass. Sure, her pussy was already occupied with the Alsatian's knot, but her asshole was now vacant.

Britney had no idea what the smaller dog was planning, as she was intent on Stan's cock still tied inside her cunt.

Baby then dropped between the two asses, one animal, the other human, and leaned his forepaws on Britney's white ass. Balancing his hindlegs carefully on Stan's hindlegs, the tiny dog measured up his mistress' ass for a good fucking.

Britney was confused at the newest touch to her skin. Trying to peer back to see if somebody else was in the room, she couldn't see anything but Stan's body, still facing the other direction to her own.

Then Baby began humping his ass forward, searching for the hole that Lee had used before. In his aroused state, the tiny dog was squirting a copious amount of pre-cum across Britney's asscheeks. He lowered his hindquarters and could now thrust between her cheeks.

"Oh no," the diva sobbed. "Not that again."

She could now feel the presence on another cock trying to get to her asshole. She didn't much enjoy it when Lee fucked her there earlier, his thick cock ripping her insides she thought for sure. And now there was another cock trying to do the same all over again. She could tell that it was much smaller, but she still didn't look forward to another ass-fuck.

"Baby, is that you?" She presumed, both from the cock size and from the fact that she couldn't see the little bugger in the room. "Are you the one trying to fuck my bunghole?"

She heard the yipping of the tiny dog from above and almost smiled in response. If the situation weren't so disgusting, she would have probably thought this funny. But this was happening, and worse still, it was happening to her.

Then she felt the tip of the tiny dog slip into her still slightly dilated asshole and shoved its way in. The scruffy dog began humping furiously once he had found what he had so desperately been looking for.

"Unghh!" Britney groaned as the third cock fucked into her. "Oh god, now I have two of them fucking into me."

Though not as thick or long as his canine companions, Baby's cock was still thicker than her thumb. It still managed to stretch her asshole enough to give her surges of lust.

She could feel its mass rubbing against Stan's cock in her pussy through the thin membrane that separated them. She could feel herself climbing to an even more powerful orgasm, as both cocks seemed to caress each other as the tiny dog thrust his cock in and out of her still cum- lubricated ass.

"Oh shit!" She groaned. "I'm... I'm cumming one more time! Oh, baby, baby, I'm cumming one more time! Oh my god! I'm... I'M... I'M CUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Just then, Stan's scrotum tightened and the large Alsatian unloaded his seed into this human bitch he had copulated with. Britney moaned loudly as she felt the scalding heat of his jism filling her womb, triggering yet another powerful orgasm even before the previous one had a chance to subside.

In her lust, Britney reached under and tweaked at her clit, exhaling loudly as it too triggered another orgasm. They seemed to extend into one long climax, when in fact it was multiple ones overlapping each other.

More and more of the large guard dog's jism shot into her teenaged pussy, until it started squirting past their interlocked sexes. Doggy cum came cascading down her calves and she instinctively ran her finger through the warm fluid. Without even thinking of what she was about to do, she brought her drenched fingers up to her lips and licked it clean.

She could detect the sweet taste of her own juices, but there was also the salty metallic flavor of the dog's spunk also. That triggered the memory of Baby's cock when he had tried to get a blowjob out of her earlier.

That's when she felt the warm ejaculation in her ass and she knew that her tiny dog was also emptying his balls into her. Luckily, the tiny dog-knot couldn't tie into her, so Britney wasn't tied inside her asshole as Stan was in her cunt.
She was now filled in both holes, cum was pouring out of them and down her legs. This attracted the attention of Lee and he scampered over to the three locked fuckers.

The second guard dog began lapping up the leaking jism energetically, which Britney now enjoyed guiltily. She let the dog lick her between the legs without any protest this time. Rather enjoying it fully this time.

Meanwhile, Stan' knot was shrinking and he began trying to walk away from Britney's still clenching pussy, dragging out from under the coffee table as he did so.

"Oh! Aargh!" Britney groaned, as the pulling tension on her cunt was only slightly painful.

But she endured that as she felt the doggy cock finally begins to slip out of her cunt. Then in one final tug, Stan's thick cockshaft popped out of her pussylips, followed by a rush of his jism and hers to the wooden floor.

With his support gone, Baby came crashing to the floor, his own cock popping out painfully of her ass.

"Oooooh! Shit!" She moaned, as the sudden release of pressure triggered another orgasm out of her.

Now that she was finally free of all the dogs' cocks, Britney got up to escape them. But her bare feet slipped on the slick surface of the wet floor. She came crashing hard on her back, knocking the breath out of her.

"OOOF!" Air rushed out of her mouth.

Lee simply rushed forward and buried his snout in her gaping, wet pussy. He immediately resumed licking out all of Stan's spunk from her love hole.
Britney quickly knew that one of the dogs was back at her pussy.

"Lucky for me that this time, I'm on my back," she said, eyes flickering open. "No chance of them trying to fuck me again."

But when she opened her eyes, she was met with the sight of Lee's rigid cock vibrating just above her head. The dog was licking her, yes, but he had taken up such a position that the couple was in an ideal 69 position.

"Oh! Crap!" She swore.

The dog's pre-cum was already squirting continuously soothing the flesh of her tits as it landed.

Intending to wipe the doggy fluid off her chest, Britney soon began engrossed in massaging her tits instead. She began pinching and pulling on her rock-hard nipples as she enjoyed the dog's tongue exploring her pussyhole.

"Jesus-H-Christ!" She was saying. "This can't keep going on like this."

The dog just kept on licking while she got a close up look at the thick dog penis bouncing in front of her eyes.

"Was all of that in my ass?" She asked herself. "Damn! I didn't think anything that big could even fit in my pussy, much less my ass."

The sight of that wet cockshaft reminded her of what Baby had tried to do earlier. She began wondering about how a cock tasted, a dog cock. Her curiosity mounted as she hesitantly reached up and touched the vibrating shaft.

She immediately pulled her fingers away as if she had touched a hot flame.

Twitching her fingers, she reached up and tried again. This time she grasped the cockstalk firmly and began stroking him as she did so often to her boyfriend.
Stan looked back, licking his chops, then returned to licking at her cum-flooded cunt.

Britney was kind of enjoying her illicit handjob of the dog. Despite the slimy texture of it, she loved how warm it felt in her hand. It was much warmer than any boy's she had done this to in the past.

Meanwhile, Lee and Baby had recuperated enough to join their comrade in licking the teen diva. Britney was now being lapped by all three of her dogs. Their raspy, sandpapery tongues alternating between her pussyhole and her ass.

"Oh, fuck, doggies," she moaned, another orgasm hitting her. "Do mommy good. Lick mommy's wet pussy. Make me cum again. Pleeease!"

In her lust lost, Britney wasn't paying attention to what she was doing next. Without thinking about it, she raised her head and licked at Stan's stiff cock. Over and over, she lathered his prick with her tongue, cleaning it of its slimy lubricant.

"Mmmmph! Mmmh!" She hummed as she licked that delicious piece of meat.

As the dogs continued their frenzied licking, Britney did the unthinkable. She lifter her head and sucked in Stan's cockhead. She began sucking him eagerly, wanting him to empty his balls down her throat.

Not only had she lost the virginity of her ass and pussy to the dogs, but now she was about to lose the virginity of her mouth as well.

She could already feel the cocktip hitting her tonsils as she surged her head up to his balls. Inch by inch the slick shaft would disappear past her lips. She wasn't thinking of what she was doing, or what she wanted to taste. She was too busy living it to consider any of this.

She squirmed her ass all over the cum- covered floor as the dogs kept on licking her as she went on sucking on Stan's cock. She didn't know if she could manage it, but she wanted to feel that warm piece of flesh in her throat. She wanted to deepthroat the fucker.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" She moaned both from climaxing and from the excitement of what she was about to attempt.

Bracing herself firmly, she lifter her head back and shoved her face against Stan's crotch. She could feel the thick shaft slide past her tonsils and further down her throat. She immediately had to pull back as she could get air.

After a few more practice strokes, she discovered that she could breathe quite easily if she timed it right. As she pulled the dog's cock back to her mouth, she could take a fresh breath of air through her nose. She quickly found the rhythm and was deepthroating the dog.

'Oh god!' She thought to herself. 'What's gotten into me? I... I' sucking a dog's cock, for chrissakes. I haven't even sucked Justin, and here I am sucking my dog.'

Despite knowing what she was doing, she couldn't stop herself. She just had to suck this dog until he was dry. She wanted his jism to fill her cheeks so she could really taste what cum was like.

Suddenly, she found that she couldn't take anymore of Stan's cock. Something big was preventing him from going in any further. When she turned her eyes down to her lips, she got her first good look at his knot. The knobby mass was much too thick for her mouth. There was simply no way that she could take that in past her lips.

'Holy shit!' A thought just dawned on her. 'I... I've got his whole cock down my throat.'

She gulped loudly past her cock-stuffed mouth and began squeezing her dog's balls, urging him to empty his load. With her other hand, she was crushing her tits hard as the dogs continued lapping their tongues at her crotch area.

Then she heard Stan howl loudly, his cry vibrating through the house. A moment later, Britney could feel his sperm shooting down her gulping throat.

Unfortunately, that first shot found its way past her tastebuds before she ever got a taste. She quickly realized that she needed to pull back so that his jism would fill her mouth cavity for a taste.

She pulled back until only his cockhead remained clasped between her lips and sucked eagerly. The next shot filled her mouth completely stretching her cheeks grotesquely. She had to struggle to swallow so much before the next squirt came.

Again and again, Stan's cock spurted a new load of seed in the wanton bitch. Britney didn't know how she could handle so much. As she struggled to swallow, creamier hot jism would flood in. Soon, she couldn't hold it anymore and cum came dripping down her cheeks past her clasping lips.

"Mmmmph!" Mmmmmm!" She moaned in ecstasy as she got the taste of cum for the first time.

Finally, Stan's climax was slowing to a trickle. And now that he had been relieved, he also stopped licking at her pussy. The other two dogs had tired of licking a few minutes earlier. Now, as he felt his cock softening in Britney's mouth, he stepped away pulling his prick from her lips in a slurpping sound.

"OH fuck!" She moaned, still feeling the lingering of all her orgasms. "What have I done? What have I become?"

In tears, she got to her feet and rushed up the stairs to her bathroom. There she locked the door and started the shower.

For the next hour, she was scrubbing her skin raw, trying to remove all traces of the dogs. She even went so far as to literally wash out her mouth with soap, in the hopes that that would remove the cum she had swallowed.

When she finally stepped out and headed for the door, she thought that she heard the dogs scratching at it. In absolute fear, she scrunched up in a ball on the floor and stayed there all night, shivering.

The next morning, she snuck into her bedroom, got dressed and snuck out of her own house, not wanting to go through another ordeal with the dogs again. She ran to her parent's house, five miles away, forgetting that she had a car of her own.

When her dad opened the door, she jumped in his arms and cried for an hour. Whenever he asked her if everything was all right, she just answered 'yes'. She couldn't bring herself to tell him, or her mother, what had happened the night before.

For the next two weeks, following her bestial [CENSOR], Britney lived with her parents. She couldn't bring herself to even step into her own house, much less face the three dogs that had raped her.

Whenever her parents asked her about it, she would simply say that she was tired of the place. They just accepted it as the response of a youthful and impulsive girl. They figured that she had simply grown bored with the place, and the dogs.

During all this time, her dad had to travel across town every day to feed and water the dogs. This was a bother, but she was his daughter after all.

"Mom. Dad," she finally said a few days later. "I... I've decided to sell my house. And the dogs too."

"But why, dear?" Her mom asked.

"It. it just doesn't suit me anymore," she said defensively. "That's all."

"Are you sure you want to sell the dogs too?" Her dad asked. "We could keep them here with us if you like."

"NO!" She yelled out impulsively. "No, I don't think I want any pets anymore."

"But what about security?" Her father reminded her. "That's why you got Stan and Lee, remember. You sure you don't want them with you either."

"No, I don't," she said, getting a bit frustrated with this discussion. "Why the third degree. I don't want any of it. I just want to sell it all."

"All right, all right," her dad finally conceded defeat. "I'll call the broker first thing tomorrow."

"Thanks dad," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks mom. Sorry for yelling."

"But I'm still concerned for your safety," her father said, not wanting to let that part go.

"I was thinking of moving to a condo building," she said. "You know, one with their own security."

"Mmmm, that would be all right, I guess," he agreed after a moments thought.

So, the next day, Britney Spears' house and dogs went on the market. In less than an hour of this being released, she was being attacked by various organizations of the SPCA for not caring enough to keep her pets.

"We are very concerned that Britney is setting a bad example," a spokesperson for the British SPCA said. "Pets require longtime commitment and care, and should not be thought of as objects that can be left behind."

Her manager tried to deflect this animal rights attack from her. He even tried convincing her to reconsider. He had no idea of the reasoning behind this, and she did not intend to let him know about it, nor anybody else for that matter.

But Britney took the brunt of this fiasco, her head held high. She didn't care what these people thought of her in this issue. There was no way that she would keep those rapist dogs with her, not after what they had done to her.
The End

alavoo2001
03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
good

frankjohnmoore
04-14-2010, 02:48 AM
enjoyed the story,,,,,, thanks nice find