PDA

View Full Version : (waggleduff) "MahaRoyona, creatures of the night"

polosatai
02-24-2010, 03:30 AM
"MahaRoyona, creatures of the night"

The road was playing tricks on my eyes, driving on State Rd. 683 as a land surveyor. I wasn’t so sure what I was seeing both ahead and back of my SUV. There were what looks to be small glowing animal-like eyes (you’ve seen them) briefly reflected by my high beams from various distances on the road side. I would look on my rear view mirror to verify my phantoms. For a brief moment it was evident but always faded as I drove. I stopped at this well lighted but shabby gas station that was closed for the night. Though there were small populated residences close by, the whole scene was strangely eerie in this reservation town.

I Got out of my truck to stretch and a smoke. I was suddenly alerted by a movement behind a bush next to a column of used tires. “I s someone there?- I uttered aloud as I switched on my head lights fearfully. Instead I heard someone clearing their throat and replied “you got any more of them cigarettes, friend?”. An old leathery faced Native American man walked towards me from behind the tires. I reached to hand him one and lighted it for him, He looked quite hairy as I noticed his hands in protecting the lighter from the road winds. “Tell me, are there wolves or wild dogs around here?” I asked. “Not aware of it” he replied. I told him about those weird animal-like eyes lurking from the side of the road. “MajaRoyona” he muttered with a slight sneer. “Pardon me, Ma??- what??”,- but he continued. “A made up Native/Spanish name for the phantoms-They are the witch-wolf, creatures of the night- haven’t you heard the legend?” -he explained. I lighted another cigarette to clue him in of my anticipation for further explanation.

“White men come to this valley in 1805, taught us religion and give us fire-water” he explained. One of the white woman colonizer and a Native village young man fell in love. But was forbidden to marry, so they ran away together in wilderness and hid in the mountains. Both were hunted down. The young man was killed and the woman taken back to the village. The villagers thought it was unjustified that they only killed the young man. So the witches of the village summoned his spirit to enter a wolf. Legend says He came back as a demon wolf and stalked/killed some of the white colonizers away. But the young woman came back and lived with the village folks. She would go to the wilderness every full moon and wait for her demon lover to come back. But she was cursed by the spirit of the mountain, immortalized to be a wolf-soul herself , mating with every wolf that she came across hoping it would be her lover-And in her mating she would bare children (majaRoyona)- human in form but have the souls of wolves. She would only be freed of the curse when the right lover bearing her lover’s wolf soul comes back.

“…And you believe that crap I suppose?!” was my response. The native man gave a vague laugh as he thanked me for the cigarette and quickly disappeared in the dark.

The next day I bought my supplies in that small town, as I explained to some of the shops clerks and authorities that I will be camping out quite a bit on this survey tour. Was I just imagining things or was the town not that friendly? I camped 3 miles by foot deep in the forest at dusk. As darkness fell I tried to write my notes and maps using just a kerosene lamp for light. There they were again, several glowing eyes from a distance like yellow green reflectors markers on the highway. This time I knew I wasn’t merely hallucinating. I picked up my flash light but didn’t turn it on. Instead headed the direction from which I saw them. I used the bright full moon light to guide my every step. They were moving erratically through the shrubs and trees, but headed to one direction. Every time I shine my light towards them-they’d disappear in the shadows. How odd I thought, resting behind a large rock to compose myself.

Suddenly I heard faint moaning and growling that brought some fear in me, but rationality drove me to find its source. The noise blended with the wind which confused me at times, but as it got louder I knew I was on the right track. About 50 yards from me was a Hogan, (an igloo type structure made of stick and branches). There was some faint light emanating from within. I crawled on hands and knees to be as close to it as I can and pose myself to a small opening on the walls. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing for myself.

There, by lamp light were two large dogs with human-like features. One darker then the other with upper torsos resembling that of man, and in the midst a beautiful, woman with alabaster skin, laying on her back moaning not in pain but in pleasure as one of the creatures had its snout embedded between her legs. While the other was kneeling at a crawl position beside her as she caressed its furry back. I gasp in disbelief, but my gasp was heard by one. I got up as quickly as I could and ran stumbling my way out of the scene and knocked myself out when I slipped on a rocky ledge. I was in and out of consciousness, I knew I was being dragged back by these creatures. Next, I found myself in a half conscious state just outside the Hogan. The moonlight bright enough to reveal a wolf like creature walking towards me, but it moved with such human graces curiously closing. Features transformed to a beautiful woman on her knees when it got beside me. Even the dim light revealed such piercing grey eyes. She caressed my face with her cold nose and sniffed and tasted the blood from the cuts and bites I received from the fall and the claws of the wolf creatures.
She had a full head of red hair, and was slightly hairy with very fine golden hair all over her body. I found my impulses to touch and glide my hands on her to prove my vague conscious state-I wasn’t imaging things, but she suddenly retreated and dashed away with the other two wolf man creatures following her to her wolf state of form.

The next few hours, I staggered back to my camp site to rationalize what I just saw. I opened and drank down a small bottle of whiskey as well as poured it on my wounds to avoid any infection-I fell into a deep incoherent sleep. My dreams were as disturbing as it was frightful. I dreamt of running through a lush forest, towrads the Hogan I saw coming into view as I ran in great speed, Then I saw the beautiful woman with her arms open wide to me. Her eyes were sad. Her hair flowing with the breeze, whipping her nakedness momentarily revealing her tout breast, and silk skin belly; but as I got closer she transformed to a fierce wolf and attacked me. That’s when I woke in terror.

Soon dark had returned again. I sat and stared at the full moon and listened to the howling wind that rustled through the trees around me, like a woman moaning-it beaconed my soul to return to the place where I saw her, touched her. I was intoxicated by hers scent, It was haunting. I followed the first pair of glowing animal eyes that peered in the dark (just as I knew they would) back to the Hogan site. This time I was surrendered to an instinct within me that I did not understand or was able to control- Yet I was no longer dreaming. I was no longer running after the glowing eyes but running with them.

I heard howls and snarls inside the Hogan hut. I stood outside and walked closer to the dimly lighted hut’s narrow door way. There she was, on her back laying on a bed of hay and leaves, while two of her consort wolf creatures were pleasuring her, at her command. It was a bestial orgy. She moaned in high ecstasy almost like a soft low howl. Her cry was like that of a soul begging to be satisfied. She was capricious in her playfulness as well with these two creatures. Roughing their neck furs with her slightly clawed hands and playfully biting their ears and tails. I thought she knew I was watching, but never looked my way and somehow I was aware of that as though I could read her mind and soul.

Her hips wriggled followed every direction of her lover wolf’s tongue- meanwhile, deeply kissing the other with their beastie tongue meshing one to the other. Her moaning harmonized with the howling of the wind each time it blew. It echoed softly through the mountain sides un reviled by any other sound nature can muster. She was nearing her release of animal passion yet knowing her pleasures were only temporary escape. Her warm femaleness bulged, preparing its own eruption of nectars only to be received by her animal lover who patiently hungers for it. Soon she released with a loud sigh and naughty laughter “Aaaah Oh hi hi hi!!” yelping as her hip limbered and shuddered. I watched her fluids bathe her wolf lovers tongue as he lost no vigor in his lashing to cup as much of her nectar as he could. Their bodily rhythm did not stop as waves of pleasure went through her hip and spread legs. She howled with delight as I watched her head turn side to side spraying drool as her mouth gasp and growled, gaping to prolong her fleeting pleasure. Her legs were still spread apart when their frenzy ended, revealing her humanly woman port, still dripping with her nectars, ductile still a link to her lovers tongue. She slowly got up and whispered in a low moan and whimper saying “It’s your turn for pleasure my lovers, stay longer and find comfort”.

I watched her sniff and licked the darker wolf (one who pleasured her). He quickly poised himself kneeling in front of her as she got on all four limbs. I saw her inner thighs still glistening from fluids that left her fleshy ports. I didn’t notice, but the winds picked up and the sky darkened for a stormy night. My attention was broken by a drop of rain on my eye brows. I move closer to the door way cautiously not wanting to disturb their bestial activity. She turned and was looking past me only alerted by the flash of lightning that reveal her slight animal features. I saw the other wolf creature approach her closely. She reached and caress his loins to a swelling matter as her watery mouth gave pleasurable suction and lick to the darker wolf creature’s hardened phallus and groin sack. I was getting cold and drenched and move closer for some shelter. But as I drew closer a strange force of nature shoved me to the halls of the structure. I suddenly felt faint, and oblivious to the outer world’s conditions of time and space. I heard native drum beats and chanting while the room spun me until I no longer feel my body instead I was now feeling every pleasure each one in the hut was feeling, every stroke, every impulse, and every lustful animal desire. It was beyond vicarious observation. My soul and very inner being in me now mingles with theirs own.

I saw and felt the other wolf creatures (the lighter one) swell his magnificent phallus as he licked on the woman’s back while she was gliding her hands on his sheath. I felt her hot breathed mouth and gentle tongue engage to draw fluids for her thirsty consumption just as the darker wolf was experiencing. Soon, the lighter wolf poised himself, licking her back and preparing her woman port for an invasion of pleasing magnitude. He plowed his nose between her firm buttocks and milky wet thighs, motioning them to spread wider exposing her still dripping swollen tout venereal lips. His phallus peeked 4 inches of raw blue/pink strands of rippling vein muscles throbbing with every heart pulsation. I also felt her anticipation to be penetrated. I understood her low moaning as I was uncontrollably doing the same. His front clawed hands gently glided up her thighs to her well rounded hips, leaving his trail of claw scratches on her skin, clutching the crease that separated her hips to her small waist. He started to dart his hip and phallus in his mating dance. I felt his stabs as she would. I felt his relentless phallic sensory search for her hungry woman port with only its emanating warmth to guide it search.

She pushed back and grinded her buttocks to his groin to help him, though her mouth never left the other wolf’s penile engagement. I felt the darker wolf’s hips surrender to the gentle draw of her consumptious mouth. His phallus entreated to every pleasure embedded deeply in her face, continued to swell as it revealed its expanse and added to its muscular mass and length. Her arms resting on her elbows freed her hands to caress the furry sac and hold on to his magnificently shaped flaring phallic knot. The site and feel encouraged her more to devour as much of it as her mouth could accommodate. The sound of salivating slurps and gurgles was only interrupted when her other end lover found his open flood gates. He pounded his hip on her back underside with the vigor of a hundred drum beats. Her thigh spread a little wider to absorb his initial entry as his penile muscles shoved the inner walls of her watered slippery ports to widen and make way for a more massive intrusion of pleasure. She momentarily backed away from her oral obligations and laid her head with eyes shut and mouth gapped in silent pleasure. Mist of hot breath contradicting the cold air blew out of her mouth with every pounding. The flash of lightning revealed a conveying smile of delight on her lovely face-a momentary blissfulness when she felt him growing bigger inside. She knew this wolf lover’s phallus was oddly shaped more then the others she encountered. His Knot was only 3 inches in diameter, 3 inches below the tip, and 4 to 5 inches elongating from the sheath. She resumed her oral activities when she was confident her other wolf lover had locked himself deep inside her, relieving himself in pleasure. His semen begun to release in continuous squirts, squeezed out in rhythm by her frothing cervical muscles.

Her other lover poised kneeling got up and lifted his left hind legs as a dog to urinate, Her mouth still locked sucking deeply on his phallic shaft and cupping his knot. He rested his lifted hind legs on her back and shoulders and started to hump furiously her face. She grabbed his backside to squelch his movement and shove more of him deep. She moaned in pleasure when he started to spew his steaming, slimy semen down her throat. It ran down the side of her face, greedily, her mouth could not contain the discharge- but the act was not to gain, but rather satisfy. His lovers rapid panting and dripping mouth yelped in animal pleasure that ended with a satisfying whine when she released him from her succulent mouth. She was panting rapidly too catching her breath with an accomplished look while she flung her red hair away from her face. Her breast rubbing on the dried leaves bed as her other wolf lover hammered on her backside. Her fleshly thigh and buttock’s made gelatinous wave movement to cushion every pelvic impact her other wolf love initiated. I felt her cervical muscles clutch on his phallus beyond his knot, like slippery milking hands alternately massaging every drop of his semen out of him -her birthing cavities unable to contain his fluids as it poured out of her running down her inner thigh. He wriggled himself much deeper, but she held him in place clutching on furs of both his upper hind legs. Her shoulders dropped to the leaf covered bed as she released her howls and moans of pleasure, defeated only by the thunderous crack and roar of the storm outside. Their animalistic lust twitched to savor and squeeze out every pleasurable senses and mingled juices they had until she lay motionless for a brief moment. Their breath misting in the cold night air-they gasp for air. He pulled out of her gently as she reluctantly opposed the thought. “No!, don’t my love, not yet, stay in me awhile” she whimpered-but he continued to pull instinctively. With a squishing wet slurping sound- their organs of passion parted, releasing his overflowing semen to spill out of her.

The two wolves stood by the door watching the storm and cleaning them selves. She lay curling her body on the leaves fully satisfied but not fulfilled. I watched as she begun to cry and sob in her deep despairs. Her heart was breaking for her long lost Native lover.

I curled next to her and try to stroke her hair, and wipe her tears, but I couldn’t feel them and I discovered she couldn’t feel me either. I was merely a ghost to all that I witness, felt and experienced. As I sat up to ponder what’s happened. The flickering light form the lightning revealed an image of horsemen outside coming closer to the door. Two men with rather old fashion shot guns in rancher’s attire came barging in and shot every corner in the hut. I stood in amazement and terror. One of the wolf was shot dead, while the other tried to protect the red hair woman who quickly sat up ready to pounce at her prey. But alas, the guns were too powerful. I heard one of the man say before he shot her one more time “ Please forgive me- The children and I can’t bear to see you go through this again, I will always love you”- then he shot her. I stepped out and watched the men burn the Hogan down even in the rain, its interior was left a waste, leaving only the outer hall of the structure as a haunting undocumented reminder of its history.

Again I felt nature’s strange force pushing me forward in time and space, just in time to witness a lightning bolt hitting a tree beside me. The shock and electricity ran through my body leaving minor burns as I was told by a nurse when I awoke in the town medical facility the following day. She also told me I was beaten and ravaged by some animal just by the claw and bite marks on my back, legs and shoulders. Shortly, a young woman walked in- tall, slim, with red hair. I could not tell how she looked, she had her mask ready to stitch my open wounds and bites. She also gave me a shot to make me sleep.

The following day, I packed up my stuff to head back. I asked the tending nurse who was my doctor?. “Oh! You mean Dr. Emily (something)” I can’t quite remember her last name” the nurse replied. “but she strangely appears just in time for occasion like this, otherwise the clinic is non operational for any emergency and she also left you a note” she continued. I opened the envelope with her strange note saying “You are the one now-tell your story”.

Three weeks later at my apartment, on a stormy evening I decided to just stay in and catch up on my reading and survey reports. I took off my make-up and took a hot shower instead. The lights begun to flicker as the storm outside raged on. I was shaving my legs since they have become quite hairy lately, when all of a sudden the lights went out. I stumbled around for some candles. I jumped in fear and almost screamed when I saw a pair of glowing animal eyes in my bathroom. Shaking I lighted one of the candles and walked towards it-only to discover that those glowing eyes were my own. The curse has found its new home in me, only to be satisfied by the right soul who still runs in the wild.

I search the dessert floor and mountainside more frequently these days in my excuse to survey. The search for my wolf lover has become relentless. So next time you see a glowing pair of eyes on the road side of your next trip. Be mindful- It could be MajaRoyona watching, or it could be me.

END

Written by “waggleduff”

frankjohnmoore
02-26-2010, 12:43 AM
that was a very good find thanks

alavoo2001
03-03-2010, 05:09 AM
good

alavoo2001
03-03-2010, 05:12 AM
good again

toughmama2009