PDA

View Full Version : (BUBBA THERRIEN) She did it Again (beast)

polosatai
02-24-2010, 03:40 AM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – BUBBA THERRIEN

She did it Again

This past weekend saw the realization of two of my fantasies at the same time. Both were with a young lady who calls herself Fonda, and Fonda is a member of a group who affectionately call themselves „animal-lovers“. Not the basic Humane Society variety of animal lover, not the devoted owner variety of animal lover, Fonda was truly an animal lover!
We had talked several times about her „adventures“ and fantasies, each time getting to know one-another better. Several weeks ago, Fonda admitted to me that she’d been „experimenting“ with her dog Lucas, a big Black Labrador Retriever. A very male, big Black Lab.
I learned that she and Lucas had been sharing in some sexual playtimes, and that Fonda had even allowed him to mount her the last time, only a couple days ago, but she was leery of letting him really get inside her without someone else around.
Saturday morning brought me to her small cottage on the edge of a rural community about forty miles from where I live. As I arrived, I was greeted by a massive black creature on the cottage’s stoop. Barking and growling, he waited until the lady of the house came out and „shushed“ him and introduced us. Fonda and I shook hands (it seemed strange in light of some of the phone conversations we’d had) and she invited me in.
The cottage was surprisingly cozy, and her taste in decor was quaint without being too „country“. She showed me around which took all of thirty seconds as there was only a single bedroom, a bath, kitchen/dinette, and a large living room/den. There was a distinct open space in the center of the living room, and I mentioned that a coffee table would go nicely there. She giggled and said that she’d moved the coffee table onto the back porch so that we would „have enough room to move around“. I think I blushed, and I know I felt really, really dumb.
Fonda was dressed in a pair of denim jeans and a gray sweatshirt with a dogs head in the front and the words „I Love My Lab“ under the picture. I just had to mention that I liked the shirt, and it was her turn to blush. She opened the front door and called Lucas inside. As big as he was, I was amazed at how gentle he became once in the house. A few minutes ago this was the same dog that would’ve taken an arm and then come back for more, and now he nuzzled my hand as I sat on the couch. I scratched his ears, and his tail made swishing thumps as it pounded the floor.
Fonda and I were making small talk about Lucas as a puppy, and how big he’d gotten in his sixteen months, when he abruptly pulled his head off my knee and went directly towards Fonda. He made a beeline to her crotch and as she pushed his nose away telling him to „Behave!“ I noticed the head of his pink cock poking out of the black furry sheath. „He’s been doing that all morning, that’s why I had to put him outside until you got here. I guess I’ve been a bit excited, and he can smell me“, she stated, somewhat shyly. No sooner had she said it than he was back trying to nuzzle her crotch again. „Well, if you promise to help if I need it, we can get started …“ I told her that I wouldn’t let Lucas do anything to hurt her.
Fonda got up off the couch and reached into the front closet retrieving an exercise mat (you know those red on one side blue on the other foam things) and placed it in the center of the floor. „Sit!“ she spoke sharply to Lucas, and he sat, his tongue hanging from the side of his mouth, and an inch of his red dick poking out from under his belly. Fonda giggled, and said, „I’m a little embarrassed for you to see me naked“ as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down to the floor. „This is how we usually start, when I’m on the couch watching TV, he’ll come up and start sniffing and licking, and it’ll just get going from there“ she said as she sat back down on the far end of the couch. „Today, though, I’m not going to have to stop, and to tell you the truth, I’m so hot for him right now, I don’t think I could stop. I’ve been having dreams about this ever since I talked to you Wednesday and you said you’d help me.“ I asked her what she wanted me to do, and she replied that unless she got into trouble and she needed help, just to watch. And this is what I watched.
Fonda leaned back on the couch with her legs slightly spread, the dampness of her excitement visible on her bikini-panties. She called Lucas and he came to her and stuck his nose directly between her thighs. I could see that he was starting to lick her pantied mound, and from her expression, they both were enjoying this. For several minutes she let Lucas nuzzle and lick her, and she even raised her left foot and massages his cock sheath with her toes. Shortly she said „Sit!“ again, and again he sat. Fonda got up and saying „I think we’re all gonna love this …“ slid her pale blue panties off and kicked them toward me. They were soaked, and I don’t think it was all dog slobber! As she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, Fonda asked if I’d get her the two white socks on the dinette. I got up and retrieved the two white socks, they looked like baby socks with tie-strings through the tops, only these were thicker, like sweat socks that’d been cut down. I held them up and evidently the question showed. „I made then the other day. After last weekend I realized that his claws could really scratch. Help me put them on his forepaws.“ I did as I was told, and as Fonda knelt naked next to me before Lucas I could smell the musky scent that he was attracted to. I also became aware that I was getting a hard-on. I shifted myself to alleviate some of the pressure and Fonda said, „Well, I’m glad to see that I have the same effect on both of you!“
Sitting back down on the couch she again called Lucas, and again he buried his nose between her thighs, but this time, Fonda spread her legs wide, and I got a clear view of the tongue-action that was taking place. And some serious tongue-action there was. Lucas tongue must have been six or seven inches long, and he was sliding every inch of it deep into Fonda’s pussy. He’d lick her from her asshole to the top of her clit, and then back again, and in the middle, would slide his tongue all the way into her. The effect this was having on her was very visible, and she was getting to be very audible, too. Fonda hadn’t mentioned that she got vocal, very vocal.
She continued to have Lucas lick and probe her for some fifteen minutes, and I know she had at least three pretty good orgasms. I watched as she squeezed and pinched her nipples and heard her coo lovingly to Lucas. I also watched the one inch of red doggy-dick extend into five or six inches of crimson, pulsing canine cock that swelled and throbbed to a good one and a half inched thick. This dog was big all over!
„It’s time to see if this really will work, lover“ she purred to him as Fonda slid down on the couch and pulled at her canine-lovers collar. He knew what was wanted, and, with one final slurping lick, moved up onto the couch with his forepaws, one of either side of Fondas waist. His hard cock was pulsing, and there was a slight swelling at the base, and he stepped in between her thighs with his hind legs. His hips were already taking on the classic doggy hunch and I watched open-mouthed as the pointed tip of his dog-cock neared the furry wet opening of Fonda’s hole. She slid a bit lower, and I heard a slight yelp from Lucas as I saw the first contact. His aim was not as accurate as all would have liked, and his first thrust glanced a bit high, careening across Fonda’s clit. A sharp gasp from her, followed by „Here, boy, let me help your aim“ as she slid her hand between them and adjusted his angle. The next lunge brought a groan from all three of us as I saw him sink over half of his dog-meat into her pussy.
From this point on, nature took over, and with a half-step from Lucas, and another lunge, I saw that he was getting into the „swing“ of things, and Fonda was really enjoying her newfound lover. I envied Lucas his capacity for speed, and dedication towards an end. He wasn’t worried about finesse, style, form or pacing himself. He was driven by nature and was an animal fucking … He was driving into Fonda’s love-tunnel at full-speed, full-throttle and full-stroke, and he was driving Fonda into an orgasmic frenzy. She must have cum three or four more times before she came to an abrupt „awakening“ and said „Oh, no, not yet you don’t“ as she slid her hand between them again. „Knot?“ was all I said, and she said „Uh-huh“ as she used her hand to shorten the strokes Lucas was making. His momentum broken, Lucas was pushed from the couch as Fonda stood up. I was amazed at the true size of this beast. What had been a five or six inch cock on the way in was now a good seven or eight inches and about two inches across the middle. It hung down from his belly looking like an angry red sausage under his belly. I was impressed! And so was Fonda from the sounds of her breathing.
„I really want this to be done right, and I decided last night that if you think it’d safe, I’d like to let him go all the way and if he’ll put his knot in me then you can make sure he doesn’t hurt me …“ Fonda panted as she moved to the mat in the middle of the floor. I told her to go for it, and if she felt like he was getting too big to make the decision then and there to pull him out. „I jerked him off Wednesday night after we talked, and I don’t think he’ll get too big … here we go.“ Fonda got down on her hands and knees in the „traditional doggy position“, and Lucas was right behind her. He sniffed once and then buries his nose and tongue into her hole again. „OOOOH!, that’s cold!“ Fonda squealed but was shortly purring again. In just a minute or so, I saw Lucas’ hips start to hump, and I told her „Here he comes …“ Just then he mounted her, grasping her firmly around the waist with his forepaws. (I know now why the socks are important.) Using his hind legs to move in closer, he brought that big tool of his into play again, and this time, through Fonda’s more „natural“ positioning and a good aim, Lucas hit home almost immediately.
There in front of me I was watching this medium-sized lady get the fucking of her life by a big black dog! And she and he and I were all loving every minute of it. Stroke after stroke, Lucas rammed into Fonda’s hot wet cunt. The slushing, shlurping sounds were evidence to the excitement we all felt.
„I can feel it, it’s going in me!“ she said as Lucas hips shortened their thrusts. „Oh GOD, what a feeling!“ I knew that this was the moment I had been here for, when Lucas slid/drove the large know at the base of his dick into Fonda’s hot hole in order to seal it so his sperm would not leak out. (Mother nature IS a perfectionist!) Fonda and I had talked of some cases where the knot grew as large as four or five inches across. „Once he gets the knot into you, you’re committed to two things“ I had told her. „First, that you two will be locked in a „tie“ until the swelling subsides, usually ten to forty minutes! Second, you’re going to get to feel the indescribable sensations as he throbs, literally throbs inside you as your stuffed so full!“
„You sure you want to?“ I asked.
„YES, Yes, yes …“ she hissed as she came yet again (what was this eight, nine?).
„Oh! It’s in! He’s got it in me!“ she squealed and I watched as Lucas haunches froze. He’d seated his cock, knot and all deeply into her pussy, and now the blood would expand the knot to seal her opening. „Oh God, it’s getting so big,“ Fonda panted as she continued to writhe in orgasm after orgasm, now almost continuous. „I just can’t stop cumming … I don’t want to stop cumming!“
At that point, with everyone else in the room cumming, I felt that I too had to have some relief, and extricated my hard seven inches from my own jeans. Pushing my pants and shorts to the floor I started stroking my stiff meat. „Come here, don’t waste it, come here!“ Fonda panted raising her head and licking her lips with a devilish look in her eyes. Now you can say what you will about this situation, but unless you were there, you’ll never understand. I knelt in front of her and pointed the head of my cock at her lips. As she opened her lips and sucked me in, I knew I wasn’t going to have to wait too long for my relief. Fonda was humming as she stroked her lips over the length of my cock. There we were, Lucas locked on one end, me (effectively) locked on the other, Fonda locked in the middle, and enjoying every second. I started to cum in a matter of a minute, and Fonda came at least once more as I did. She continued to nurse on my semi-hard cock for almost ten minutes until she said that Lucas knot was starting to shrink. A minute later he disengaged and went to the kitchen to spend the next twenty minutes licking his own dick. Fonda moaned as he dismounted, and sucked me deep into her throat just before she released me and lay on her belly on the mat. I got a drape from the bedroom, and covered her as she slept for a bit.
Upon awakening, she was refreshed, but said she needed a shower. As she stood, an unbelievable amount of fluid drained from her, and Lucas was right there to lick it all up. „When he finishes, put him in the back yard, I’ll be out in a bit.“
Twenty minutes later, Fonda and I were sitting down to coffee, and she said that there was something else she wanted me to do for her. I wasn’t sure what she had in mind, and I just listened. It seems that she has a friend who owns a small farm and has a pony. A couple of weeks ago Fonda was out there and had a chance to „play“ with the pony. A very male pony, need I say … She asked if I would help her do the pony, too, just like Lucas. I said we’d have to talk about it some, but I didn’t think it’d be any problem. „Super!“ Fonda said, „I’ll set it up for next Saturday, and we can go out there then. I know no one’ll be there all weekend, so we won’t be disturbed. I can use my new lover to get me in shape for that big pony cock …“
I can’t wait ‘til next weekend … And I’ll let you know how it turns out …

frankjohnmoore
02-25-2010, 01:46 AM
great find thanks

alavoo2001
03-05-2010, 09:47 AM
good

martin1234
06-14-2010, 02:27 PM
good one

HermGa
06-20-2010, 11:38 AM
nice

Ellafucks
06-21-2010, 03:09 AM
good story

April
11-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.