PDA

View Full Version : Room 51

Black Man
03-01-2010, 02:24 PM
It was a hot summer night and i was feeling horny. I was feeling horny because i was about to get some from a hooker i just paid for. This woman had it all. Sweet lips, hips, thighs and beautuful breasts to die for. She also had a nice firm ass. She was on the pill so i knew i could hit it raw and uncut. I picked up her up and took her to a nearby Motel. When we got there i took her up to Room 51. When we got in the room, i immediately got a hard on. I looked at her and told her "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." She nervously looked at me and said "Okay." After that i pulled her close to me and started planting kisses all over her cheek and neck. I kept this up for about a minute before i told her to lay on the bed. When she laid on the bed, i slowly started unbuttoning her shirt and took it off, exposing her perfect stomach. So sexy. Then i started to kiss her up and down her abdomen at a seductive pace. Then i worked my hands over to her pink bra. I whispered in her ear,"You won't be needing this". Then i unhooked it and saw her supple tits. My dick was throbbing motherfucker. Then like a sexually depraved bastard, i started kissing, caressing, fondling her tits. I sucked on her lovely nipples and she started to moan. After i helped myself to her tits, i told her to get off the bed and assmue the position. She already knew. TIME TO GET MY DICK SUKCED! She got up, got on her knees and got ready. I dropped my pants, dropped my boxers and pulled out by 8 inch cock. I grabbed her hand, put it on my cock and told her, "Stroke me." She obliged. She started stroking me and i started moaning like a mad man. I felt like a king. Then after a minute i told her i wanted to to put in her mouth. She looked scared but she put it in her mouth. I told her to get the sucking on it. She started sucking and i was getting ready to explode motherfucker. I held her head on my cock and started thrusting my shit into her mouth at a serious speed for about two minutes. She started to gag and as soon as she did and i cummed right in her mouth. I told her, "Swallow that shit". She did. She looked sick. After that i told her to get back on the bed. I was about to explore her pussy with my tongue. As she laid down on the bed, i yanked her panties off, sniffed them and threw them to the side. Then i opened her legs and started thrusting my toungue into her clit. I was all over that shit motherfucker. She was moaning like a horny little slut. I was licking her clit like a lolipop. Then after about three minutes, i decided i was going to finger fuck her pussy. I slipped one finger in her pussy and started fucking her with it. She started trembling motherfucker. I slipped another finger in and continued on and she was moaning even more motherfucker. Then i thrust into her shit with three finger she started cumming all over my fingers. I told her to taste my fingers and i put them in her mouth. At that point it was time for the Main Event. I WAS ABOUT TO PUT THE DICK IN HER. I layed her back on the bed, took my shirt off and spread her legs open. I was about to hit her with my hard black cock. At this point she turned her head to the side in fear. She almost had tears in her eyes. I looked down at her and said, "What the fuck are you crying about?" She trembled in fear and said i'm a virgin. OH SHIT. I was stunned in shock. This hooker was a virgin. I looked at her and i said, "Are you fucking serious." She said yes. With a perplexed look on my face i said, "Why didn't you tell me?"(I am still holding her legs open at this point) She said that if she told me that i might not pay for her services. She said that i told her that i liked it rough. I did. But come on, i could not just thrust my hard cock into virgin pussy with roughness. I was horny, not heartless. At that point i cuffed the back of her head with my hands and said, "Don't worry sweetie, i will be gentle." Damn. Was i really showing regard for a fucking hooker? I guess i was. With my cock still hard and throbbing, i decided to take my shit and rub it on her pussy gently. She started shaking and i told her, "Relax honey, i will put it in slow and let you adjust to it." Shit! I starting to talk to this hooker like she was my girlfriend. Then i started pushing my cock in, inch by inch by damn inch until i felt her hymen. She started sobbing and said "Don't hurt me" I told her it will only hurt when i break her hymen and the pain would go away soon after. I said, "Are you ready?" She said with hesitation, "Yes". I pushed with all my might into her pussy and tore her virginity.She cried out in pain and i said, "Relax sweetheart." I waited with my cock in her for about a minute and then she said she was okay. I started to work her pussy with smooth and gentle strokes. After a while, she started to enjoy it! She then allowed me to go faster and i did. I started pounding her pussy at an alarming speed. She said she was about to cum. I told her i was about to cum. I then quickly pulled out of her and cummed all over her tits and stomach and she cummed also. Beautiful shit. Then i pulled her to me and said, "Glad i could be your first" We both laughed.

davesmistress
03-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Welcome and thanks for the new addition

Landy
03-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks for you story, next time try to break up the text with more paragraphs as it is hard to read big blocks of text.

gameguy207
03-04-2010, 04:12 AM
thanks for the story

frankjohnmoore
03-04-2010, 11:08 PM
nice story, needs spacing thanks

dat_punk
04-18-2010, 05:35 PM
spacing, but other than that good.