PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure

Black Man
03-02-2010, 06:45 PM
"Suck my dick sweetie." She was on her knees sucking my 8 inch cock. I WAS LOVING IT MOTHERFUCKER. I was thrusting my cock in her mouth with vegenance. I told her, "Don't be scared honey, gobble on daddy dick." At this point she was gagging and choking on my cock. When she did that, i CUMMED HARD in her hot, receptive mouth. She swallowed every drop as I took my cock out. Then she said, "You gonna give me some of that cock in my pussy baby?" I said in a seductive voice, "Whatever you want darling." Then i layed her on my bed and she giggled in anticipation. I stroked my cock and got it hard again. She said, "Put in me baby, put it my sweet pussy." I grabbed her legs, spread them open and thrust my cock right into her cunt. She MOANED IN PLEASURE. I started pounding her cunt with smooth, hard strokes. She was loving it my friends.

I kept slamming into her with crazy force and speed. I told her, "You like it honey?". She moaned and said yeah baby." I was turned on motherfucker. I kept the pace up and continued pounding her cunt. She started shaking and told me she was about to cum. I said, "Are you gonna cum over my cock?" She told me she was!Just the though of that made me want to cum. Then it a flash, WE BOTH CUMMED at the same time! HELL YEAH! Afther that i collapsed on her and we kissed and hugged. She said, "You so nasty." I laughed and said, "I know baby." I love my wife.

April
03-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

OldHorny
03-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Short but to the point and well worth reading thank you for the story

bobmyboy
03-04-2010, 04:46 PM
good start

frankjohnmoore
03-04-2010, 11:10 PM
thanks for the nice short story,