PDA

View Full Version : When i was 20!

slegel
03-08-2010, 04:41 AM
First of all, i wanted to say that i'm italian, so forgive me for my english!!! I hope that you will understand... :-)

This is my real story when i was 20...

After my first experience with my latin teacher when I was 16 (I spent two wonderful years with her), I started to be charmed by older women.
My mom has always been an Avon’s customer and her friend is a seller.
Now she is 54 but when we have been together for the first time she was 42.
Her name is Delia and she is married with a daughter, she is tall with small tits, long legs, long black curly hair, green eyes and a wonderful SMILE.
She usually come to my house to show to my mom the new Avon’s products. I can say that I have always dreamt about her, and so many times I cum thinking at her. The best period is during summer because she wears light blouse and no bra, so you can imagine how many times I have seen the shape of her wonderful breast and her nipples.
I remember very well the first day that I kissed her (and when I received a strong slap on my face… ehehehe). It was June, my bday was really near (2 July), and I was at the beach during my launch break, my eyes were shut and I didn’t see her to arrive. Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, I jumped and I have seen her. She was there near me laying down her beach towel near mine.
“Hi Davide, I hope that I didn’t scare you… ehehehe”, she said to me with her smile (I have already told you that I love her smile).
“No, it’s ok!!! It’s only that your hand is really cold. EHEHEH”. I reply… I was wearing my sunglasses so I don’t think that she couldn’t see that I was staring her magnificent body!!!!
She laid down next to me taking sun on her back, before to start to read a book she unzipped her upper part of her swimsuit. I desperately wanted to have a glance of her tits, but it was very difficult, I tried everything but nothing. My throat was completely dry, I cannot say if it was for the sun or because I have that wonderful woman so near to me. I took a bottle of water from my knapsack and I turned my eyes on her. Her long legs were crossed and she was tapping with her foot on the sand, that little movement made contract one side of her ass. Her skin was white and I was sure that she needed to put some lotion on it. But I didn’t have the courage to tell her about it. Even if I have had a wonderful relationship with my latin teacher some years before, I was always shy (I can say that also now I’m a little shy). Without to stop to read and to turn her head to me, she said:
“Davide, yesterday evening I have had some problems with my VHS recorder, I don’t know why, but I have inserted a cassette and I could not record the movie. I know that you are good with these thing, could you come to my house after your work and check it??? Please, tonight I HAVE to go out with my husband and I don’t want to loose the soccer match of my team”. She loves to watch all sports on TV.
“Of course, I finish to work at 5.30 pm. I will be at your house at 6 if it’s ok for you”. I reply.
“Perfect!”.
My launch break was finish and after said BYE to her I came back to work. I didn’t work very well, my mind and my thoughts were already at 6 pm. I had always her figure on my mind, her long naked legs, and her ass, that little movement of her ass (I wanted to BITE it!!!). How much wonderful it could be to put sun lotion on her wonderful body, to caress her skin!
I had finally gone out from the job and at 6 o'clock I was in front of the door of her house. She was evidently waiting me and she had seen me arrive from the window, because I didn't even have the time to ring to the bell that she opened the door. Without saying a word, she took me for an arm and she made me enter house in hurry, she closed the door with such a speed that for a moment I felt uneasiness. What was it happening? But when she spoke to me it was everything clear.
"I beg you Davide, help me, I am going crazy, my back and my legs burn to die!!! I have caught today too much sun to the sea to be one of the first times, I need that you help me to put the solar cream on my back."
We went to the living room, I believed that she would be laid down on the couch, instead she simply seated on the chair, she got up the blouse but from my position I could not see anything, only her naked back. She had taken a bad scorching, she was completely red. The solar lotion was nearby on the table, I taken a chair and after that I sat down and I began to put the lotion very softly and very gently, but she was suffering very much and after few seconds she stood up fixing her blouse.
"Thanks Davide, you are an angel, now it is all right; that is the VCR, you can begin, meanwhile I go in the kitchen to take something to drink." And she went toward the kitchen. I spent some second to look at her, she wore a very wide shirt and a very short shorts and she walked naked afoot. I tried to focus on the true motive for which I had been invited, The VCR!
It was under the television and therefore I owed take a seat for being able to see it well. When she returned from the kitchen with ice tea I had already opened the VCR and I had already discovered the problem (nothing serious, simply the ribbon of the videocassette was twisted). In a couple of minutes I removed the videocassette and I closed the VCR. I was about to put again it to place, when she offered to help me. She taken the VCR by the opposite side to mine and together we lowered to position it under the television. It was then that I saw for the first time her nipples. The blouse was entirely almost open, probably she wore it in that way to have relief on its skin burnt by the sun. I stopped for an instant, it was really a brief instant but she also stopped and looked at me. I think that at that time the color of my face was the same of her back. I was embarrassed to have violated her intimacy. I pretended that nothing has happened and I put the VCR to its place. We sat there on the couch and she offered me the drink. It was ice tea and it was very pleasant, it was full of ice and in that moment she made something that excited me very much. She slightly opened the blouse and she passed the frozen glass on her breast groaning for the pleasure. Her eyes were closed while she was doing it and I didn't withstand the temptation, I drew near to her and I kissed her on her mouth. Hers reaction was unexpected, suddenly she got up surprised for what had happened, she made to fall the glass full of cold the on the couch and on the floor. I got up together with her, and before that I could say something she gave me a strong slap. Now my face, at least my left cheek, was really red, and it burned as if I was burnt by the sun. I was speechless and she didn't say anything, she held the blouse closed with both hands and after some second she told me:
“It will be better if you go away now, my husband will come back at home soon and I have to clean the floor”.
Just finished pronouncing those words she directed toward the kitchen and I went alone to the door house. Before going out I saw her return and I only succeeded in telling these words:
“I’m sorry”.
After closed the door, i stayed a couple of minute there thinking about what i had done. It was unbelievable that I had been so ARROGANT to kiss her? What did I believe that would have happened? She was a married woman, and her daughter is also older than me! At my age I could be her son!!! What a fool that I have been, but she was so beautiful, and to see her in that way for me has been so exciting. And it was in that moment that I realized that I had an erection. My cock was hard and I had a big desire to cum!!!
Just returned home I went to bath and I had an extraordinary orgasm thinking about HER.
The same evening before going to sleep I considered to the consequences of my behavior, in which way would she have reacted? Would she have told everything to my mother? Or to her husband? And the next times that she will come to my house to visit my mother to sell other products what will be her reaction? How must I envolve? Questions that didn't find answer, at least for a couple of weeks.
It was July 1 and as every year I celebrated my birthday in the beach together with my friends, eating pizza and cake. I took the cake every year from her husband (he had a candy store) and I was undecided if also that year it was a good idea. Above all I didn't know if Delia had talked to her husband of what has happened and how he would have been able to react seeing me to enter in his shop. But at the end I decided to go and to check the situation.
However when I reached the shop I had a surprise, her husband was not there and she was replacing him. I was firm to the entrance of the shop but she smiled at me and she told me:
“Come in, I swear that I will not do anything to you”, she said it in a joke way, and it will make me feel relaxed.
“Tomorrow is your bday, and I imagine that you are here to book the cake for tomorrow evening”.
“"Yes, it is really in this way."
“If I don't mistake my daughter is one year older than you, therefore you will celebrate 20 years old."
"Yes". I didn't succeed in looking her in the eyes. I was too embarrassed, and she noticed it.
“Why don’t you look at me? I became so ugly since last time? However it seemed to me that you liked to look at me.” And she smiled again like all what happened was only a game. It was clear that she liked to pick me.
“I’m sorry”. Those was the only words that I could say.
“And I’m sorry to have hitted you, I would not have had to do it, it’s only that all has happened so fast and I didn’t expect it".
“I don’t know what has happened to me, but you are a very wonderful woman, and while you were helping me to put the VCR to its place I have had a glance of your breast and it has been amazing! I could feel my heart beat so fast and when I have seen you to put the glass of ice tea on your breast I couldn’t help it. It has been unbelievable. I’m so sorry for what I have done”. Trying to say sorry I admitted that I have looked inside her blouse while she was helping me.
She didn’t say anything, she came next to me and she taken my face with her right hand, and she kissed me, a long kiss, with closed lips, but at the end her lips opened a little and our tongues slightly touched.
“This is my gift for your bday”. And she came back behind the counter because a customer has just entered in the shop.
“So, I come tomorrow evening to take the cake before dinner time.” I pretend to be a normal customer.
“Perfect, remember that the shop close at 19”.
I went out of the shop and I returned home.
The day of my bday was really wonderful, like every year me and my friends went to the beach and we ate pizza and cake, and after that we sang around a bonfire.
Days went by and I was thinking about Delia all the time, about that amazing kiss. I was in love of her, a married woman, 22 years older than me. My heart was in pain. But luckily August come. My office closed for 3 weeks and i spent most of my mornings to sleep. My mother had gone away, to our house at the lake, she prefers to stay there during summer vacation because that place is more quiet.
It was the morning of August 10, I just woke up, I was in my kitchen and I was drinking coffee thinking about to go that evening (San Lorenzo’s night), when someone rang my door bell. It had been a real surprise when I saw Delia on my door. I only wore a pair of shorts (those with which I had slept).
“My mom is not here, usually she spent the whole August in our house at the lake”.
"You don't make me enter? It is not nice to leave a lady on the door."
“I’m sorry.” I moved to make her enter and when she was near me, she said:
“I’m not here to see your mother, I’m here because I have to talk to you”. Without turning for seeing my reaction to her words, she directed toward the living room and she seated on the couch.
“Do you mind if I go to wear a t-shirt?” I told her after I have closed the door.
“To be sincere, YES, I will be disappint if you will do that”.
At the beginning I didn’t understand what she wanted to say with those words, so I sat down on a chair in front of the couch where she was.
She stood up and she came to me, when she was exactly in front of me she slightly opened her legs and she sat down on my legs putting her arms around my neck she said:
“KISS ME!”.
I didn’t wait that she asked me a second time, i put my hands on her hips and i kissed her. This time It wasn’t a sweet kiss, but a passionate kiss, our tongues met immediately and I didn’t want let her go away from me. That kiss was making me to go mad, and my hands from her hips went to her ass. I catch it in a strong way and I put her more near to me, with her croatch exactly on my hard cock. I heard a moan when she felt my cock pressed on her shorts. Without stop to kiss her I removed my hands from her ass and I started to unzip her blouse. When the blouse was completely opened I started to caress her tits. When my fingers touched her nipples I had a shaken on my back, they were really hard and long, I needed to see them. I stopped to kiss her and I admired her amazing nipples, they were stand and they were begging for some attention; my lips reached her right one and I started to lick and to suck, meanwhile she removed completely her blouse. My hands came back to her ass, I stood up with her grasping me. She took my head with her hands and she kissed me again, I couldn’t see where I was going, but I knew that my couch was only few step away and I succeeded to make her to lie-down on it.
The kiss going on also when we were on the couch but I was going crazy and I couldn’t wait anymore, I slightly stood up and after removed my shorts (it was the only thing that I was wearing), I removed hers. Under it she was wearing a black loincloth. Before to remove it I put my nose on it and I sniffed it. It smell good! Of course before to come to my house she cleaned her pussy very well, she knew what she wanted.
“Lick my pussy, eat it, make me to go crazy, make me cum!”.
I didn’t make her wait, I removed her loincloth and I started to lick her pussy, she was completely shaved, and her lips were really big but what made me shocked was the dimension of her clit. ENORMOUS!!! I started to lick and to suck it, I could feel it to grow in my mouth. She crossed her legs on my back pushing my head to her pussy with her tights. Sometimes I had difficult to breath, I was plunged into her pussy, my tongue was completely inside her, I could feel her muscles of her hips to contract.
“Yes, Davide, you are making me go crazy!!! My young lover!!! I’m cumming, don’t stop, lick it all, it’s all yours!!! I CUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!.
A couple of contraction later and she reached her orgasm. I could feel her strong legs to hug me. I was going crazy, my hard cock beg me to go inside of her pussy. I stood up and I kissed her. My mouth, my tongue and my lips have the taste of her pussy, of her lovely juice. She had to like it because she passionately kissed me, licking my lips, longing to taste her juice. Her arms were always moving on my back, but all of a sudden her right hand reached my ass and she pushed me to her. She opened wide her legs, to make my cock to enter in her pussy easily, but it was not necessary. She was completely wet and my cock was really HARD!!!
When my cock was inside her, she stopped to kiss me and she looked straight my eyes:
“Fuck me my love, I’m all yours. Take me, I want you cum inside me, deeper. Fuck me strong as you can!”.
I started to move slowly because i was so horny that I knew that if I had moved more quickly I would have cum in few seconds, and I wanted that that moment go on forever. But she started to move faster, increasing the rhythm. I could feel her arms hugging me stronger, she was near to cum again, to have another orgasm. And I was cuming too… inside her. She could read my mind:
“Come inside me, don’t worry, I want to feel your hard cock to explode inside me. Full me with your sperm! Make me to feel how much you want me…. Cum wih me… I’m cuming… again………. I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”
Her words, her movements and my desire for her made me to cum like never before. I cum inside her and I cum so much that I could feel my sperm to flow out between her pussy and my cock. But I didn’t stop to move. I kept on moving despite we had just come. I could not believe what was happening, after the kiss in the shop I have dreamt about that every day, but now that my dreams come true it was all amazing and unbelievable.
We changed position, I sat down on the couch and she turned and she sat down on my legs (her back was red yet). She took my hands and guided them to her tits, she was moving them and meanwhile she was going up and down, I could feel her pussy to suck my cock, to tight it every time my cock was totally inside. She was an athletic woman, her shape was great and all her movements were strong. She kept on guiding my left hand with hers but she left my right hand. She lowered her right hand on her clit and she started to stroke it. I removed my hand from her tit and I catch her long curly hair pushing her head toward me (not so strong, I didn’t want to hurt her). She arched her back and she laid down on me. Now her head was on my left shoulder, she turned a little her head to me and she threw out her tongue, I made the same, our tongues now were moving and touching each other. With my right hand I left her hair and I reached her right hand on her pussy. I take her right hand place, stroking her clit.
“I love it, I love it, I love it”, she stopped our kiss for a brief moment to say that, but she was so eager of my tongue that she didn’t say anything else and she take it on her mouth and started to suck it.
She sucked me all, my cock, my tongue!!! She was really great, I was in heaven.
“I’m cummingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg”. I said an instant before to cum again inside her…
She started to move faster to cum too….
“Oh, baby, I’m sorry but I’m near to cum… I cannot stop… I love your hard cock…. And I love to feel your hot cum inside me…. Oh baby… oh baby… oh babyyyyyyyyyyy… I’m cumminggggggggggg!!!”.
We were both exhausted, she laid down on me. My cock always inside her, her head again on my left shoulder, I could feel her deep breath. I had that amazing woman between my arms, my sperm were flowing out from her pussy, I could feel it to flow down to my ass and to my couch…
“What do you think about me?”. She asked me.
“I love you”.
“Really?” She looked at me and she seemed astonished.
“Yes, of course. I love you”.
“But you know that I cannot leave my husband, we cannot stay together, what your mother will think?”.
“I don’t care about anything, the only thing that I know is that I love you. And I want to shout it to the world.”
“Oh my baby. I want you too. I love you. You make me feel alive again. You make me feel a WOMAN……….. And If I will leave my husband? You know, the house where I live is mine. will you come to live with me?”.
“Yes, I will”.
She kissed me, it was that all made her happy. It wasn’t a problem to leave her husband, she only wanted me.
“But you have to be totally sure, because I don’t want that one day you will regret it, I love you and I don’t care if you are younger. I don’t care about what people could say, I only want you, I want to wake up every morning and to see you by my side, I want to fall asleep every night between your arms.”.
“I’m totally sure. I want you too, and it will be a dream to have you by my side every night”.
When she stood up, I could see the rest of my sperm to flow down on her legs…. I was astonished.... I knelt in front of her and I started to clean her pussy and her legs. I could taste our fluid mixed… She took my head with her hands and she caressed my hair. When I finished to clean her all, I sat down on the couch looking at her naked body, her firm muscles were great, and she was enough wet by her sweat that her skin was shining. She went to the bathroom and I heard her taking a shower. I waited for her outside the bathroom with a towel, I don’t know why, but I didn’t want to interrupt her. When she went out I helped her to dry.
“Don’t you wear anything? Do you want to stay naked all the time?” She asked me with a little smile.
“Sure, why not?”.
“OK, so I don’t need it”. She put back the towel and she was naked too.
“I’m hungry, would you like if I will cook for you?”.
“It will be a dream”.
I looked at her goes to the kitchen. She started to cook the launch like nothing happened, totally naked. Look at that wonderful naked woman made me horny again. My cock was hard again and I come closer to her moving silently. She didn’t hear me to arrive, the first thing that she felt was my cock to press on her ass.
“OH my baby, you want me again. You are full of energy”. Saying that she slightly opened her legs and push her ass to me, lowering her upper part of her body.
“OK, my baby, fuck me now…”
I put some of my saliva on my cock and I pointed it to her asshole. When the head of my cock touched it she moved ahead…
“Oh my baby. Do you want to fuck my asshole? You have to be gentle, pls, it’s long time that I have done it last time.”
“Sure, don’t worry, I will be very gentle. I want to make you to feel good and not to hurt you, so tell me if it’s painful… ok?”
“Ok my love”. And she lowered again to make her asshole to touch again the head of my cock.
Her asshole was really tight and at the beginning It had been a little difficult but I succeeded to enter.
“Oh my babyyyyyyyyyy”.
I saw her hands to tight a kitchen’s towel that she was using to cook. Maybe she had felt some pain, but she didn’t say anything. I waited that her anus were more relaxed and then I started to move. Slowly to check if she liked it. She moaned and she told me:
“It’s ok my love… now I like it again… you can move faster, and you can go deeper”.
I did what she asked. To fuck her ass in my kitchen totally naked was a real dream and she was moaning very much, more time passed and more time she liked it. I could hear her pussy make some noise, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh it was amazing.
“Sorry my baby, but I cannot help it”.
“Don’t say that my love, you cannot imagine how much I like it to hear your pussy and it makes me more horny, cannot you feel my cock that grow every time that your pussy makes noises???”
“Yes my love, I can feel it… I love you, I love you, I love you…. Fuck my ass… cum inside my ass too… I want all of your cum inside me…”.
My left hand were on her hips and with my right hand I grasped her long hair.
“Oh, do you like to grasp my hair?”.
“Yes my love, I like it very much”.
She leaned her head beck to make my grasp more easy.
“My love, I’m cumming again, I don’t know how long I can resist. Cum into my ass…. “. Now her hands were on my ass and she pushed me to her. She wanted to feel my cock deeper in her.
“I’m cumming… I’m fulling your ass with my cum! Take it, take it all”.
We came together… I can say that she sucked me with every part of her body!!!
When I removed my cock from her ass I could feel her muscles to relaxed and my cum to flow down from it. I could not help it, I knelt and I start to lick her asshole. Also inside it. The taste was strong but I could do everything for her.
“Oh my love, I didn’t know that you were a naughty boy”.
When I finished to clean her asshole I went to the bathroom to take a shower, when I went out the launch were already ready and we sat down always naked. During launch we didn’t talk, we spent all the time looking us. She teased me with the food, she liked to play… and I loved that naughty side of her.
“Would you like if I ate you in this way?” She said to me putting a strawberry on her lips.
“Ohhhhhhhh. Sure!!!”
“Now that I think it, you have filled all my holes except one… my mouth! I want that you cum in my mouth… NOW!”.
She lowered under the table and she took my soft cock in her hands and she started to lick it. It didn’t take too much time before my cock was hard again, and she took it all in her mouth sucking and licking it. She sucked also my balls and every time that she put my cock deeper on her throat she coughed and her saliva wet my cock and my balls very much. She was going faster, sucking my cock more stronger.
“You are great, you are amazing, the best blowjob in my life, I swear, you are the best in the world… you are making me cum… again… omg…. Don’t stop my love… suck it….. I’m cumming…. I’m cummingggggggggggggg”.
I take her head with my hands and I came inside her mouth… I could feel her to swallow all my cum… She was amazing… my dream’s woman… she was sucking my cock so strong… it was like she wanted more cum… she was eager of my cum….
“Yes my love… I will give you all my cum… all you want I will give you”.
She sat down on my legs and she kissed me.
“I love you”.

davesmistress
03-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Great to see you again

thanks for the new addition

OldHorny
03-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Hope to see more thoroughly enjoyed this story

frankjohnmoore
03-09-2010, 02:07 AM
enjoyed the story, could read alright,,,,,, thanks

slegel
03-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Thanks all of you... I'm so sorry for my english...

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:22 AM
nice!

ironbe
05-16-2010, 07:34 AM
great story!

mark2703
05-17-2010, 02:45 AM
great story any more parts to it