PDA

View Full Version : !st Affair

stdlvr69
03-08-2010, 05:38 PM
The first time I had an affair was on New Years day. We were sitting around and everyone was watching the football games on TV. There were people in the living room and family room watching games and the kids were playing some new game down in the basement.

I am not really into football or sports in general and I mentioned the I wanted to go over to a friends house and sit in the hot tub for a while. My wife said that was nice and asked some of the kids if they wanted to go with me and I was not really interested in having them along, but I said let’s go. I was a bit surprised when Lynn came along. We talked about some nonsense and as we were going her cell phone rang and someone wanted to know if her girls were interested in coming over to their house. Lynn asked if I would drop off the girls and I said why not.

My daughter went with them and so it ended up we were alone. I was ready to turn around and go back to the house when she said she was looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub without any kids to bother her. So we went over to my friends and I opened up the hot tub and stripped down to my shorts and got in. Lynn looked at me and asked if there was a changing room and I said she could walk over to the garage and change there. Then she looked at me and said it was a long distance to walk in the open with the wind blowing. I agreed and said that was why I got undressed there.

Lynn asked me to turn around while she got undressed and changed. I Turned to the corner of the house and looked in the mirror that was put there so you could see if anyone was coming up the driveway, since the top of the hot tub blocked the line of sight. I must say Lynn had a nice body for having 8 kids. I never said anything. I turned toward her when she was in the water and just sat there looking in her direction. I began a little small talk about how relaxing it was in the water and how private the hot tub was and the only way to see it is if you were right next to it.

Lynn got up to look around to see what I was talking about and said I was right. I noticed that she had not changed into the swimming suit she brought with her but was in her bra and panties and due to the wetness you could see thru them. Lynn noticed me looking and then looked down at herself and said I guess I might as well be nude and stand here than to wear these. I agreed not realizing she was going to take them off.

Lynn was now sitting in the hot tub nude and was looking at me and mentioned that it was very comfortable being nude and also that it was not really fair that she was nude and I was not. I got up and took off my shorts and sat back down. I said I normally do not wear shorts and the hot tub was clothing optional. Lynn began to get a little playful with her feet and then got even braver and began rubbing my leg with her hand. I just relaxed as she continued to rub my leg higher and higher.

I looked at Lynn and said something to the effect that she was driving me nuts and now that she had me in this state what was she going to do about it. Lynn started kissing me and then told me to sit in the middle seat on the side of the hot tub and she straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy and began rocking back and forth grinding her pussy into my crotch. I could feel the muscles on the inside of her pussy grabbing my cock as she went back and forth and knew she was about ready to cum. I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before I was ready to cum when she said whatever you do don’t cum in me because I might get pregnant. I grabbed her around the waist and said it is better that I cum inside her that it would be more exciting. I could tell she was really scared when I told her not to worry that I could only shoot blanks and she would not get pregnant. I could see the relief and then I felt her pussy clamp down and begin to milk my cock for all it was worth. We stayed together for several minutes before we broke apart.

I asked Lynn if she wanted to get a quick shower before we went back to the house and she said I thought you said the house was locked and did not have a key. I said that the house was locked and I did not have a key, but that did not mean that I did not know where the spare key was hidden. She smiled and said I guess I deserved that anyway and we went in and took a shower together. I threw her clothes in the dryer for a few minutes and I called my son to find out how things were going at the house and he said fine.

davesmistress
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition

OldHorny
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
excellent liked that hope you have more to this story mmmmm

frankjohnmoore
03-09-2010, 01:51 AM
that was a very nice story,,,,,thanks

rmreading
08-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Entertaining story - Thank you!