PDA

View Full Version : Clean This! (MF, rom, Asian, college, age gap) part 4

coolguy010
03-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Part 4 :smileJap:

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY, HAD BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL THINGS AND OTHER VARIOUS ISSUES>> BUT WITH NO FURTHER ADO, HERES PART FOUR
====================
After having enjoyed a wonderful few days of uninterrupted fun with eachother, Kumiko and I both got caught up in our work and studies for a couple weeks to have much time together other than eating meals and the occasional hellos or what not...

Finally, after a couple weeks, things had slowed down at work and Spring Break finally arrived..

Kumiko and I decided on meeting together today to go out to eat for dinner at a Japanese Restaruant near my house.

Upon reaching the restaraunt, I waited outside for Kumiko to show up, eventually, I saw her get off the next bus that happened to be passing by the restaraunt. I then smiled and waived at her and she came running to give me a hug.

"AAII!! Konnichiwa!! How are you Robert-san? I can't wait to eat, Im so starved.. I have no lunch yet, was so busy today," she asks while hugging me.

I give Kumiko a Kiss as I say, " Well, IT was fine, but just long and boring.. work has been so busy plus its hard to keep up at school at the same time you know. Im happy that spring break is here. I'm going to be so happy when I'm done with my P.h.D..Im starved too.. lets go eat," I say, while taking her hand as we walk into the restaraunt.

We are greeted by the staff who guide us to a seat and then we start to look at the menu and then chose what we wanted to eat.

I look at the menu and then tell the Waitress that I would like to have Beef Teriyaki with Noodles and Rice with 2 Egg Rolls and a Coke for a drink...

Kumiko then orders what she want to have to the Waitress speaking in Japanese.. then the staff leaves to prepare the order.

I look at Kumiko and say, What did you order?"

She then said, "Same thing as you"

We start talking over our drinks about our day and how our week went and then eventually our food arrvies and we eat it slowly while discussing nothing in particular.

While I'm eating I comment on how tasty the dish is and how flavorful it is.

Kumiko simply responds with, "Hai"

Eventually we finish eating and then I pay for our bill while Kumiko just smiles and blushes...

We then leave the restaraunt..

I look at Kumiko while we stand outside....,"would you like to come over?"

She just smiles and nods... I then kiss her and then we get into the car and drive towards my house which is not too far away.

We then pull into the driveway and then into the Garage.

We get out and go into the house and then sit in the living room.

I hold her had.. as I kiss her softly and say, "I missed you..."

"Hai... me too," Kumiko says..

We sit there on the couch while we start to make out and then i take her hand and stand up and then wink and crook my head and look towards m bedroom.. and then Kumiko smiles and kisses me...

We then walk towards my bedroom as she holds my hand and then we get into my room and then i start to kiss her more passionatly and then take off her shirt when she gasps because of the cool air hitting her chest and belly...
*i kiss her softly as i touch her chest gently.

Kumiko then reached for my pants and started to pull them off along with my shorts.

I kissed her back as i pulled off her pants and then started to rub her pussy through her panties as she moaned out" Oh... Robert... that feel good."

She then grabbed my cock in her hand and then started to stroke it gently as i moaned. I started to feel myself get hard slowly as she went about the task at hand.

As she proceeded to stroke my cock, I pulled off her panties and then started to rub her pussy. I could tell that she felt really wet as i ran my fingers over her pussy as we kissed and i felt her sliky smooth hair that covered her pussy.

She moaned as I touched her pussy gently while she continued to stoke my cock in her hand.

She slowly moved her hand up and down and studied her
actions. She reached out with her other hand and grasped
my scrotum. I sighed at the delicate touch. She continued
to stroke up and down and fondled my balls gently. I
don't know how versed she was in the art of fucking, but
she was doing pretty damn well. I watched as she tossed
her head and as her long lustrous hair swung over to one
side. She looked me in the eyes and slowly lowered her
body.

I moand intensly as her mouth approached my cock. Her
mouth opened when she was still several inches from my
cock and I closed my eyes in anticipation. I opened my
eyes after a few moments when I looked down and found her grinning up at me.

She quickly then very quickly wrapped her swollen
lips around the head of my cock. I practically swooned at the same instance. I
felt stars burst behind my eyes and my breathing became
rapid.

She started moving her mouth up and down and her hand
followed along. It was an beautiful feeling and I didn't
know how much I could take of it. Her long black hair
dangled down and brushed gently along the inside of my
thighs and it was extremely erotic.
I looked down at her and croaked out, " OH baby that feels good.. dont stop! MMMHMH!"

I knew that when I came, it would be earth shattering. She plunged back down then and
took more of me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down
and sucked ravenously. IT was as i she was cum-depraved and needed it to survive.
I felt a surge in my balls and I whispered that I was
coming. She only increased her sucking and then suddenly as I moaned out loudly.. I erupted into her mouth as she kept in sucking faster and harder.

Explosions were happening inside
my head and I couldn't pull my eyelids up. My legs shook
and quivered and the muscles along my spine tightened and
pulled my head back. I let out a long low wail.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I heard myself utter
involuntarily. "I really needed that babe it's been awhile.". I croaked out as she kept sucking while i came in her mouth.

My breath started coming out in short gasps as though I
were running a long distance. My body finally came back
under my control and I fell back onto the bed. My eyes
snapped open and I looked up to find a smiling Kumiko
staring down at me.

I then kissed Kumiko and said," I love you Kumiko

I then pushed her legs open and then i lowered my head to her body as i started to kiss her chest and lick her breasts. I then kissed a trail of kisses down to her pussy where i then started to lick her thickly covered hairy pussy and started to also rub her pussy to return the favor.

"Ummmmmmmm!" She mumbled to herself as I continued to lick her pussy faster and rub and play with her clit.

I continued to lick at her pussy like a thirsty dog as she started to thrash about on the bed and moan out something in Japanese as I ate her out. She started making louder "huhn, huhn" sounds as she started to grind her pelvis against my face and mouth as i licked her out faster and faster. Suddenly, one of the
sounds stuck in her throat and she mewed loudly as i licked at her pussy like a thirsty dog as she started to drift off into an orgasmic bliss.

I started to lick at her pussy faster and faster as i moaned with a muffled sound as i tasted her sweet japanese pussy leak out her orgasmic pleasure. I licked her until she came down from her high.

She then threw a leg over mine and sat up while straddling my
thighs. I looked at her as she sat there as She moved up and poised herself over my
cock.

I then moaned out as i touched her breasts and then kissed her.

I looked at Kumiko in the eyes and then spoke in a low tone. "Kumiko-san...do you want me to use the condom...?

She just kissed me and shook her head no and said, "ITs ok... I need you.. I missed you.."

I then moaned out as i touched her breasts and then kissed her once again.

I then held my breath as I anticipated penetrating into her body.
She held my cock and moved it back and forth along her
slit as she teased herself with it. She rubbed it hard
against her clit and her breathing started to change. She
pushed down onto my cock and it laid flat along my
stomach. She slid her cunt lips and clitoris along its
length without putting me into her. She was arousing
herself and allowing the lubricating juices to build
inside her tight young cunt.

I laid back and enjoyed the sensation, especially when
her labia flowered around my cock head. She continued
this for a minute or so and then she rose up on one leg
and aimed me at her entrance. I felt my cock head press
against her, but it did not enter. She tossed her head
back and I saw her chewing on her bottom lip as she
concentrated at the task in hand.

"Ookii, des yo!" She mumbled to herself as I pushed back n forth into and out of her pussy slowly at first.

I smiled as she kissed me and held her legs tight around my waist. She then groaned as I felt my cock head hit her cervix. I kissed her passionately as she started to push towards me to try to get me close to her as possible. She held onto the base as she slowly reversed her actions and I slid out slightly. She then groaned, but I stopped it before I came out of her and then I pushed back in as she moaned/sighed while I went back inside her. I then grabbed her by the waist and pushed down all the way inside her. She started to move her hips back and forth as if to keep me deep inside her. I kissed her again as she moaned out my name. At this point, I began to push in and out a bit faster and harder to meet her thrusts. My cock slowly became coated with her juices, which allowed me to slide in a little easier each time. She felt so tight inside almost like I was inside a tight vise grips.

She then leaned forward and place her hands on my chest as she rolled us over and then was on top of me. I reached up and touched her supple breasts as they swung back and forth above me with our motions. Her groin began a steady bumping against my own now as I felt like I was on cloud 9. We began to French kiss as she wrapped her tongue around mine.

Her hips started to move up and down and back and forth faster and faster as I moaned. She then started to close her eyes as she focused on her own pleasure she was starting to feel inside her body. She then began to claw at my chest while we thrust up against each other. She started to make short sharp sounds in her throat, while she leaned forward and I began to suck on her breasts while fondled both of them as I sucked on her tit.
She then started to make louder “huhn… huhn…,” sounds while at the same time she started to drive down harder onto my cock. I also began to feel her pussy tighten around me really hard and not like its sucking and throbbing that it was doing earlier around me. At the same time, one of the sounds stuck in her throat and she moaned loudly. Her upper body shook as her hands moved about on my chest in a frantic manner. She then grasped her legs tight again around my waist and then her cunt started to throb frantically and started clutching my dick in a milking motion.

I moaned out, “oh Kumiko... I’m so close... ahh that feels so good baby.”

At about the same time, I could felt my balls start to get a tingling feeling. I moaned once more as my cock suddenly began to get really rigid. I then arched my back and my toes went all tense... I moaned as I began to cum deep inside her pussy. She then groaned loudly as she felt me start to cum inside her while she began to move her hips erratically while making some urgent fucking motions as her own orgasm overcame her. I grabbed her waist while pushing back in as far as I could go and held myself there as my cock went spurt spurt spurt as it shot more cum inside her pussy.

I moaned loudly as I felt myself cum deep inside her tight Asian pussy, while I "Drank" in the feeling of being inside her as I was cumming.

The bed was really shaking at this point as we fucked each other wantonly with desire and passion. We continued to fuck as we released over two weeks of sexual frustration and stress while we held each other close and panted......

"oh Kumiko... this feels soo great!!! I don't think I've cummed so much in a long time!!" I moaned as i ran my fingers through her hair and looked her in the eyes while she just smiled back at me.

I then Kissed her passionatly as I grunted and suddenly came again as she moaned and had another climax and her pussy got tight around me, which triggered me cumming instantly...

I moan as I cum inside her again, albeit with a weaker force than the first time.

I moan as i try to fuck my cum up inside her as i push back and forth in her to push it up further inside her..

I then moan softly as i collapse in her arms and just lay there on top of her looking at her while we slowly ride our sexual euphoria down from its high..

Eventually I felt my cock slowly become flaccid as the last spurts wore off from me Cumming inside of her for the second time . Her tight pussy pushed my now flaccid cock out of her pussy with an extremely loud PLOP sound. I then looked down at Kumiko pussy to see it a very wet and hairy mess as my sperm leaked out of her pussy. It looked so full and thick and frothy.. much fuller of my sperm than the other times we had slept together.

I kiss her and giggled to myself as i looked at her pussy....

She looked at me and said," Whats funny?"

I kissed her and said..."Nothing babe.... look at your pussy...."

She raises her eyebrow and then looks down at it and then up at me.. and then kisses me," Wow That is so much... You are very Ookii des yo.. and very strong!" She says as she winks... *I kiss her and then rub her belly.. mmhmh does it feel warm inside u babe?

She kisses me and says, "yess... its so warm.. feels soo good.. I love feeling you sperm in me.. it is so warm.. I love feeling your dick shoot it out inside me because i feel it as you do it.. it feel soo good.."

I kiss her gently as i rub her chest gently, " Mhhmm.. that's good Kumiko... I love it too.. You make me feel soo good and you are soo tight.. and feels like so velvety inside.. so soft and smooth inside you." I kiss her again as we lay there... as we slowly drift off to sleep.

Little did i know it, She was in her most fertile time of the month today, and at that moment as we lay there falling asleep... mother nature was doing her magic deep inside Kumiko's Womb.

Stay tuned....:slaap:

April
03-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

frankjohnmoore
03-22-2010, 10:59 PM
nice story, we do need a baby,,,,,, thanks

davesmistress
03-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the new addition

dat_punk
03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
great story

NightShadow89
12-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Another nice addition, can't wait for more!

loobinator69
01-18-2012, 08:36 PM
great story