PDA

View Full Version : (Hapless Husband) Abbey through the window

JOHN47
03-17-2010, 05:35 AM
We live in a town that by New England standards is sizeable but would not be much more than a large village in the rest of the country. I am married to a very nice girl four years younger than me who, even though every body thinks is very pretty, is not in that category of “stunning.” She looks very good to have two small children, more out of luck and genetics than from a concentrated effort to keep herself looking good. She keeps her hair short for convenience, is relatively short and is blessed with really nice breasts that stand out and seem to have permanently hard nipples. She teaches at the junior high level where her most difficult task is trying to keep the young boys with a crush on her at arms length. If they, or anybody else for that matter, knew what she wore under her clothes they really would be excited. Even though she dresses quite simply, she has an appetite for extremely provocative underwear. She also has an insatiable sex drive. At the time, I was working as a line supervisor in a distribution company that had limited opportunities for advancement but was expanding to include starting a new evening shift. This new shift was to be an exact duplicate of the operation that I supervised during the day. They had a good man to run it but he would need training to get it started. After a long discussion with my wife, we made the difficult decision that I should volunteer to work that shift with him until he had it under control. Even though it meant us not being together at night for several months, it would be an excellent opportunity for me to step forward in the eyes of management. I did, and they were very pleased with my initiative.
Two weeks later my workday began at four in the afternoon and ended after midnight. In addition to not being home in the evening with her and the babies, it shoved most of our activities into the weekend, including sex. Even though this may seem like a nice arrangement for most, I was dealing with a woman who would sometimes walk out into the garage when I was leaving for work and open her robe for me to see what she was wearing under her clothes that day. Almost always, the garage door would go back down for a few minutes!!
It also screwed up our weekly Friday night card games with her older sister and brother-in-law. None of us had the money or child care to go out often so every Friday they came over about eight after we had put the children down for the night and played cards until eleven. Even though I was at work and didn’t miss it, after two weeks it became apparent that she really missed the social part of it. I felt that she was already paying too big a price for my job, so I really urged both her and her sister not only to keep it up but to see if they could find a fourth person to fill in until I was back on schedule. Luckily, her brother-in-law had a super nice younger brother who was single, had just moved back into town, and had not regained his social life yet. Brian was about four years younger than Abbey and they had known each other all through childhood. Surprisingly, he was a fairly willing volunteer.
Even though things were going well at work I was starting to fall behind on some safety reports that were due on a regular basis. On the first Friday that the card game was to start again I decided to go into work early in the day to catch up and to have a chance to speak to my supervisor. By ten that night I was tired and decided to ease on home, giving the new guy a chance to take over without me being around and I thought I might surprise the group at home.
When I got home the driveway was blocked with two cars so I drove a block down and parked in an empty church parking lot until they left. As I walked back toward the house I started second guessing coming home early. Abbey was unaware that I had gone in early and maybe I might just be a clumsy “fifth” with a new partner already in place. I certainly didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable and not want to come back.
Instead of walking in the front door unannounced, I went around the side of the house and through a very squeaky chain link fence gate. I cringed, wondering if they might have heard it. We live in a modest house in an older neighborhood and have the fence in place to keep the kids in. Our back patio faces directly into the kitchen and living room through a wall that is almost entirely glass, including a big sliding glass door, none of which we ever kept curtained and we routinely leave the windows open, which they were that night. Our house backed up to some woods so we were private. Right behind the patio not more than ten feet was a nice medal shed my Dad put there for the kids to use as a playhouse.
With it being dark, I could easily see in without them seeing me. We always played in the living room with a card table so that it would be cozy. I saw that Brian was sitting next to Abbey and everything seemed to be going well. I decided then that I was not going to intrude and would instead go have a cup of coffee somewhere and ride out the evening. But I stood for a while watching them first.
Abbey was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts. After a while, I started noticing that Brian was not only constantly touching her leg with his, but every now and then was putting his hand under the table and brushing her leg with it. She didn’t seem to be paying any attention to it, apparently enjoying the night. With the windows open, I was close enough to actually follow their conversation, of which I had no interest. What did interest me and kept me from leaving was what was going on under the table.
My interest turned to anticipation as I continued to spy on them. How long had this been going on and was she going to make any move to stop it? Even as I stood there, his touches became more brazen. The “brushing” became lingering touches and became more frequent. Finally, he gently placed his hand on her knee and left it there. I suspect he had been encouraged by Abbey’s lack of response to his touches. I know I would have been. This time, she acknowledged the intrusion and put her hand under the table, moving his hand away from her.
I was frozen with the events unfolding in front of me, all thoughts of leaving definitely gone. In a perverse way, I thought to myself, “What an opportunity! How often does a man get to see his unknowing wife’s reaction to another man’s advances”? And, being fair to the situation, Brian was a good-looking college grad with a nice personality. I think most women would appreciate the attention from a younger man. I felt my heart rate increase and I was breathing harder.
I’ll give this to Brian; he didn’t give up. Even as Abbey brushed his hand away, he casually continued to search for her under the table, never giving away his intent to the other two. She pushed his hand away a number of times before she moved her leg over a little to try to escape him. After a while, I guess she gave in a little and allowed his hand to stay on her knee. Even though he made no attempt to go any higher, I started to shake a little and I could definitely feel the beginning of an erection. Instead of being upset, I found it strangely exciting.
I was both relieved and disappointed when her sister looked at the clock and said they needed to break the game up. At this point we all normally go through a little clean up procedure before they leave, more out of courtesy than need. That night, however, Brian told them to go ahead and get out and he would stay to help. They left with no thoughts about it, I’m sure, leaving the two of them alone.
After everything was put away, Brian sat on the couch with his drink and they started to talk. I could hear perfectly as they spoke of things that had happened when they were children and teenagers. They had never been close since she was four years older, but they had known each other all through the years. Finally, after about twenty minutes of banter, they talked about old boyfriends and girlfriends, none of whom I knew. Then they got my interest.
“I guess you know I always had a huge crush on you,” Brian said quietly.
Abbey seemed genuinely surprised. “You’re kidding. No, I never had any idea.” She was laughing.
“Oh, yeah. For years and years. You used to drive me crazy when you wore your cheerleader uniform.”
Abbey just laughed again, but you could tell she was both embarrassed and pleased at the same time. I think anybody would feel the rush if a nice looking person much your junior professed a past love for you. The conversation went on between the two, each minute getting a little bit deeper as he told her of instances where she had done things that he still remembered. It may have been trivia, but she was overwhelmed with the attention.
Just as I was wondering where it might be going, he looked at his watch and said he had to go. The little feeling of disappointment that I felt surprised me. Had I expected this to go further? I gave it up as far as anything of interest happening after that. However, just as he was leaving, he stopped by the door and talked a little more, this time out of my earshot. He casually started touching her, just a brushing of the arm and lightly touching her face. Then he leaned over and gave her what appeared a goodnight kiss on the side of her face. She didn’t turn away or try to avoid it. When it happened, a small thought shot through my mind; not turning away was the same as an invitation.
I was right. Instead of leaving, he made a little more small talk and slipped his hand down to her waist. Her arms were folded across her chest and didn’t resist his touch. I almost predicted it as he suddenly leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She let it linger a short while before she pulled away, laughed nervously and gently nudged him out the door. When he left, she turned back facing where I was standing and leaned back against the door as if she needed the support. She shook her head and a small smile came on her face.
I backed off into the yard to make sure I wasn’t detected before I could leave. She moved around the room a while before turning on the television and lying back on the couch. I moved back up to the window to watch her. She would watch the tube for a while as if she had no interest, then gaze out into space. Each time, she would shake her head a little and smile. I realized she was thinking about him and the attention he had given her! It was on her mind enough that she couldn’t watch whatever was on.
Then it really got interesting. While she was in one of the “daydreaming” periods she reached up and started rubbing one of her nipples through her shirt. She kept it up for five minutes or so until there was a visible reaction from the rest of her. She started moving her hips slightly, her small gyrations making little circles. My cock abruptly came to full staff when her hand left her nipple to wander down her body. Hesitating at her hips, her fingers begin to slowly gather the bottom of her shorts.
She moved her hand under them, apparently making an adjustment which I assumed was her hand going under her panties. I was right. She opened her mouth slightly and a very audible moan came from her. She lost no time in trying to get her release, her fingers moving slowly at first then picking up speed. I couldn’t hold it back, either, taking out my cock as I watched the performance. I had watched her do it before, but this changed it from being a performance for my entertainment to an erotic invasion of her privacy. The fact that another man was bringing on this orgasm seemed to only enhance my excitement.
Just as I thought I couldn’t hold it any longer, I was startled to hear that old gate creak. I knew the sound and knew instantly that somebody was entering the yard. In a panic, I stepped back into the open door of the storage-shed right behind me. I had to leave the door open but I was definitely hidden in the darkness. It was after I was safe that I realized my wife was lying there on the couch in open view of the windows with her fingers up her pussy. I started to step back out when I picked up a person moving over to the window. I froze in place and watched helplessly.
The figure moved up to the window and started watching her. As close as I was, I could still see very well into the room. Abbey had her eyes closed and was lying on the couch with one leg off the side and her foot on the carpet. Her body was moving openly with the pleasure her fingers were providing, her hips lifting gently off the couch as she touched herself.
The man turned and I saw his face. It came as no surprise to see it was Brian! He looked around as if to see if he was all clear, taking out his already stiff cock to watch her performance. How strange. Here I was, hidden away, watching another man jack off as he watched my wife along with me. And I was doing the same thing. A masturbation triangle, so to speak. It didn’t last long. When she increased her speed her mouth fell open and it was obvious she was about to come. He beat her to it and in the light coming from the window I could actually see the sperm as he came and it flew out of him. He continued to stroke himself for a short while as we both watched her come. Her head bobbed up and down as she lifted it off the coach and her legs lifted and spread wide, as they grew stiff. I couldn’t hear her from where I was, but I’m sure he was treated to her moans.
She continued to rub herself but he put himself back together and left in a hurry. I’m sure once he had spent himself the fear of being caught overcame the need for excitement. I slipped back up out of the shadows and watched her for a long time as she continued to pleasure herself, coming to an orgasm again with a verbal outburst that was too bad Brian missed. Needless to say, my sperm joined his right there on the patio deck. That would have to be cleaned up first thing the next morning.
When she gave it up, I went back to my car and waited for fifteen minutes before I arrived home at the scheduled time. I didn’t want to alert her to anything, already formulating something in my mind. When I walked in the door, I hardly got a snack before she pulled me into the bedroom and jumped me, screwing me for an hour as if I had been gone for a month. All during this time, a little unwanted chill went up my spine. I had just experienced an overpowering reaction watching my wife being looked at by another man. During this scene, he was jacking off in plain view of me. How much of my excitement had come from watching him? It was a little unsettling, but I brushed it aside.
The following days I couldn’t think of anything else. There should have been at least some sensation of anger or jealously, but there wasn’t. Instead, I was literally counting the days and hours until the next Friday night. Being alone during the day, I beat my meat every few hours in anticipation. My mind was churning, trying to figure out ways to enhance the experience if it did indeed happen again. I hid a small pair of powerful binoculars in the kids play shed so I would have them available and looked for any other way to capture the moment. At work, we had some old three-hour voice recorders with timers on it we used for security. I slipped one out of the office and hid it under the couch, setting it to automatically record at night, hoping I could record their conversations. I tested it several times during the week, catching her sounds as she masturbated on the couch. She seemed to come very easily that week.
Then there was Abbey herself. That previous weekend she had screwed me silly, but I wanted to make sure her libido stayed sky high through the week. I woke up each morning before she did so that I could do an “attitude adjustment” on her. I gently rubbed her pussy as she slept, coaxing her clit out and making it as hard as I could without waking her. She would start responding to me sometimes as much as ten minutes before she woke, always ending up in her constant, smooth pelvic motions reacting to my fingers. Just before she would wake, I would insert a couple of fingers in her to bring her really high then turn away from her to feign sleep and to hide my erection, which was always there. A couple of times she would pick up where I left off and I could feel her rubbing herself and hear the shortness of her breath.
But always, I would wait until I heard her in the shower then carefully open the bathroom door enough for me to listen. When I could hear her start to quietly moan, I knew she would have her eyes closed and opened the door enough to watch her through the glass shower door as she brought herself to a climax. Each time, she always used her right hand to make herself come and had her head resting on her arm as she leaned forward against the front of the shower, the hot water cascading down upon her.
I made arrangements with my supervisor to always start coming in early on Friday after that so that I could leave early. I waited with a rush to see if this was going to be a pattern or a fluke. I told myself that even if it was a bust, at least for one week it had caused an excitement within me that had never been there since before we were married. I was useless Friday night, the hands on the clock frozen. Finally, I left work and drove home with my heart pounding. Would I be disappointed or would my fantasy be fulfilled?
As I approached my house I shouted, “YES” as both cars were parked in my driveway. I parked down the street and carefully walked back to the house, carefully opening and closing the old gate to set the trap for anybody entering after me before looking through the glass.
Much to my joy, there was no disappointment. There they all sat, wheeling and dealing as they laughed and carried on. I immediately recognized what Abbey was wearing. It was a long thin dress that had a split all the way up her right thigh that exposed quite a bit of leg when she walked and all of it up to the hip when she sat. It also fell open at the top, exposing her breast whenever she leaned over. She never wore it out of the house and, as far as I knew, had never worn it in front of anybody other than me. I can just imagine the look Abbey’s sister and her husband had given each other when they saw it! I’m sure Brian thought he had hit a gold mine.
But there she was, sitting with her legs crossed under the table, right leg exposed to her hip. When she got up to go to the kitchen, I could detect the thong she was wearing and I could only guess how flimsy and low-cut her bra was. I don’t know if she had planned it or not, but she looked seductive as hell. Maybe I had worked TOO well getting her ready for the night.
The touching was already in progress when I arrived. I’m not saying he was all over her with his hands, as they were playing cards and it required both to do so. He would just casually let his hand leave the table every minute or so when it wasn’t his turn and would let it brush her under the table. By that time, I suspect the brushing of the knee had already come and gone as his fingers were exploring higher. I’ll give this to her; she was casually but persistently fighting his hand off without making a scene. It was obvious that, if she wanted to, she could have ended it all by simply trading places with her brother-in-law. However, either they had a boy/girl card battle going on or she thought she could handle it because everything stayed in place and the hidden maneuvering continued for some time as I watched.
I remembered I had my little binoculars available and got them out. Slowly but surely, it was obvious to my close scrutiny that he was winning the war. Each time he went slightly higher and each time she allowed it to linger just a wee bit longer. The table was so small that it didn’t require him to reach any distance to touch her, but it was still a little surprising that neither of the other two was picking up on anything.
By the time they called it quits, I could tell it was starting to get to Abbey. Her chest was starting to heave a little and she was squirming in her chair as his hand had maneuvered high on her leg, up to the split of her dress. My binoculars allowed me to see the faint rotation her ass was doing on the chair and by experience I knew she was excited.
Gee, what a surprise it was when Brian suggested again that they go on and he would help straighten up the place. Abbey’s sister left without comment, but I couldn’t help but notice the little knowing smirk on her brother-in-law’s face as he left. He gave Brian a look as if to say, “Yeah, right! Clean up, my ass!!” Maybe I wasn’t the only one on to all this after all!
They ended up on the couch again, talking as if nothing was going on between them. She sat sideways, facing him with her right leg crossed over her left, exposing her leg all the way up. After feebly trying to cover up, she apparently gave up the cause and just let him look. As they were discussing old friends, she reached around to get an old school album from under the table next to the couch where she was sitting. When she did, her legs opened and she treated Brian to a great open shot of her yellow thong. His reaction was the same as mine as he locked in on the view she provided.
Then, he made an admirable strategic move. She obviously wanted him to look at the album with her. But instead of him moving in close to her he intentionally moved away from her a bit, causing a separation that made her lean over considerably in order to share the book. The result was the top of her dress falling open, revealing a skimpy white bra that exposed the top of her nipples. He managed it all beautifully, taking in her unintentional offering without giving himself away. He enjoyed the show for at least ten minutes before he started to make a move.
They had obviously reached the part of the album where she was wearing her cheerleader’s uniform. “Move over here so I can see that,” Brian said.
She moved slightly and turned, making him look over her shoulder at the book. “This is the part I really like,” Brian was almost whispering, his voice was so soft.
Abbey laughed, a little embarrassed. “Really. You liked to see me wear my uniform”?
“Well, sort of. What I really liked was watching you take it off.”
“What?” Abbey turned and looked at him.
Brian was a little red-faced. “I used to watch you get undressed through your window after the games. I could only dream what you smelled like after jumping around all night.”
“Brian! I can’t believe you’re telling me this. You’re making this up.”
Brian laughed a little and put his hands on her shoulders, turning her around with her back to him. “Oh, I’m not lying. And your bedroom was not the only place I saw it come off.”
I could see it when she flinched and stiffened. “What are you talking about”?
He started rubbing her neck and shoulders a little. “You really don’t know? You don’t remember coming home after the night games with Richard”?
She sat up straight. I knew who Richard was. He was on the football team and had dated Abbey throughout most of high school. I had seen pictures of him and heard her stories and had always assumed there was, at the minimum, heavy petting going on between them.
“So, what do you think you saw?” It was almost like a challenge she was throwing out, but was tempered so that it was more of a probing question than a denial.
“It wasn’t hard to catch you, Abbey. You parked in the same place in the park each time, right beside the hedges. The street light coming in showed you well and I had it timed almost to the minute when you would be there.”
While she was trying to grasp this (apparently true) new revelation, Brian had eased his hand down to the zipper on the back of her dress. As he continued to rub her neck with one hand, the other started bringing the zipper down in an excruciatingly slow descent.
“Oh, Brian, you know I never did that.” Her denial was so weak, her voice so soft, that even her mother wouldn’t have believed it.
I don’t know if she was aware of the zipper going down, but it was down low enough to expose her bra strap. He leaned over to barely press his lips to her neck as he spoke. He was speaking so low that, through the open window, I could barely detect what he was saying.
“You don’t remember that you always wore a dark blue thong under it”?
Either she suddenly realized that he had unzipped her or he had really nailed her about Richard, because she suddenly shuddered and moved back against him. He didn’t miss the moment, forgoing the light kisses to bury his face in her neck. She turned her head slightly away from him, allowing him easy access to her soft areas there.
“You would let him remove your bra and he would always kiss your breast a long time before you would let him take off the bottom part of your uniform. You never let him remove your panties but he would finger you under the elastic.”
She turned so that I could see her face well. She didn’t try to deny it. It was all in her face. As he moved from her neck to her throat, she looked away with an open mouth and a shocked look on her face. If she was aware of all his actions and the fact that she was totally unzipped, she was mentally caught in a vacuum and didn’t object. Apparently, this guy was a walking, talking video of part of her life she had no intention of sharing with anyone.
When he eased her dress down over her shoulders and down her arms, she either snapped out of it or decided to draw the line.
“Brian!! What do you think you’re doing”? She pulled away from his mouth, but her dress was already down to her elbows and her breast pouring out of the top of the extremely flimsy bra. There wasn’t much left to his imagination.
“Fulfilling a lifelong dream.” I can’t imagine her not detecting the tone of his voice. It resonated with a deep, deep desire from many years, not just from spontaneous lust.
“You know we can’t do this, Brian. I’m married.” The protesting voice was soft but sincere.
“I know.” He gave her the response she needed to hear, but his lips went back to her neck and his hands moved slowly to gently cup both breast. I think I heard them both suck in their breath with the contact. Great move, I thought. Tell her anything, but keep moving. Boys all learn that in the ninth grade but the girls never seem to catch on.
“I’m serious. You need to leave now!” She spoke with authority, placing her hands over his as he slowly massaged her breast. But I saw no attempt on her part to forcefully remove him.
“I know. I need to go.” His fingers found her nipples, sliding them free of the bra and rolling them in his fingers. She closed her eyes and her head went back, unintentionally inviting his mouth to explore her neck even more. They were facing straight out the window towards me, but I felt no danger of being caught, as they were obviously involved.
Her voice was saying, “leave” but her body was not and Brian knew that it was the time for a bold move. During the distraction, her legs had spread, leaving them an open invitation for his hand. Not losing the opportunity, he moved his right hand from her breast and slid it slowly down her stomach. Rather than following his hand with hers, she chose instead to use both her hands to weakly try to dislodge his other hand from her breast.
That distraction was all he needed. Moving his hand on down, he slowly spread her skirt open as far as it would go. It gave him an unobstructed view of her thong. He stalled a minute to admire the view and to test her reaction. When there was none, he slid his hand under the thong and gently cupped her mound. I had a great view and could see his fingers under the flimsy cloth as they began a slow, steady rub.
“No, Brian.” It was a half-hearted protest at best as she reached down to remove his hand. But instead of taking his wrist to pull it away, she placed her hand on top of his. It didn’t deter or slow him in the least. Instead, it might have encouraged him as her hand continued to ride on top of his in a way that could have been construed as her assisting and encouraging him. In any case, he had obviously found her clit and it was bringing the desired results from her.
“No, Brian. Let me go.” She moaned it more than spoke it.
Ignoring her feeble protest, Brian moved off the couch, letting Abbey lay back. Now he had full access to her mouth for the first time and took advantage of it, engaging her in a long, deep kiss that by her reactions was much to her liking. She let out a little sound and her legs spread slightly as her hips lifted to meet his busy fingers. I was thinking, “Brian, if you think that’s a reaction, wait until you see what happens when your mouth gets to her nipples.” But I’ll give him credit. He was patient enough to stay with her mouth, neck and ears for quite a while as he continued that slow assault on her pussy with his hands. He certainly wasn’t new at this, just coming out of a college social life. But Abbey was being drawn out of her safe environment to which she was accustomed and dealing with a gentle predator. I was already starting to understand how much she was going to be overmatched.
“Please, Brian. We can’t do this. You have to leave.” The words were barely out of her mouth when he teased her with his lips again and she eagerly responded with her own.
I was almost urging him on; then, as if on my cue, his mouth slid down to take in a nipple. He licked it at first, enclosing it with his lips, making her turn her head sharply and causing a definite upwards thrust of her body. He smelled the victory and quickly pushed her bra up off her breast, gorging himself on her, opening his mouth wide and filling it, sucking on it very hard and very quickly as it came in and out of his mouth.
“Stop. Let me up now.” If she used that same tone when telling our children to stop they wouldn’t do it either. It was a verbal crutch and she obviously didn’t mean it.
This was all so familiar that it was almost as if I were there on the couch instead of him. How many times had I seen her in this exact position and frame of mind? I could see Abbey’s eyes were closed, her head turned to one side. Her hard breathing and the gentle lifting and gyration of her hips were the usual signature that she was lost in the moment. Her hand was still riding the top of his while his fingers now alternated between manipulating a hard clit and finger fucking her wet pussy. I was still using the binoculars to provide me an outstanding, down to the pubic hair, detailed look at what was going on. I could only hope my recorder was working properly so I could relive this later in private.
“You win, Brian, she’s going to give in,” I thought. I couldn’t believe I was not only being calm about all this, but was encouraging him to have his way with her. My hands were shaking to the point that I had to quit using the binoculars. Besides that, I had other things I wanted to do with my hands right then. My cock was so hard it hurt, but I didn’t want to come and lose the moment. I took it out and barely stroked it, just enough to enhance the experience.
I had an appreciation of Brian. He was experienced and knew what she wanted. He pressed his luck, knowing he was in control.
“How does it feel”? Before he gave her a chance to answer, he gave her another long, deep kiss to give her a chance to get her thoughts together. When she didn’t answer, I saw a wicked smile creep across his face. He took her breast in his mouth again and appeared to suck so hard it was almost painful to her from her reaction and, at the same time, buried his fingers deep in her pussy and pounded them in and out.
After fifteen or twenty seconds of this, he slowed and asked again. “How do you feel, Abbey”?
I knew the answer, he knew the answer, and she knew the answer. But was this going to be just an erotic voyeuristic experience or had she passed the point of no return? The answer was slow coming and was so soft I almost missed it, but it was there and it was undeniable.
“It feels good.” Her admission removed any barriers.
That was the breaking point. Brian interrupted his actions long enough to pull her dress completely off her arms and unclasped her bra to be discarded. It took only seconds before she was stripped from the waist up and his mouth was back on her, moving from her breast to her mouth and back, seemingly in perfect timing with her desires. His hand moved from between her legs to grasp hers, lifting them both slightly above her head. While he kept her attention on his mouth he captured both of her hands with just one of his and moved the other back down under her skirt.
Not wanting to upset anything at this point, he very, very slowly started removing her panties; not jerking them off, but rather sliding them down a little bit at a time, going from one side of her legs to the other to inch them down. I was frozen with the sight of him mastering her. I could see her face when he wasn’t kissing her and it reflected her resignation. You would have thought she hadn’t had sex in a year the way she was reacting to his touches. She lifted her ass slightly to accommodate the final removal of her thong as he slid them past her knees and on to the floor.
I waited for him to take off her dress, but he surprised me and left it on. It was all bunched up around her waist and surprisingly made it even more erotic than if she were naked. It was as if there was at least some modesty still there. Since it was his decision, not hers, to leave it on, he again gained some respect from me for knowing what was erotic.
He was full of surprises. Judging from what I had seen, I was anticipating him to go down on her with his mouth at that point. Instead, I saw him give a quick look at the clock. I’m sure he realized he might be starting to push it time wise because he gently guided her off the couch to her feet. I had an immediate feeling of disappointment because I thought he was going to stop everything right there. Instead, he turned her around facing the couch.
“Get up on your knees.” He guided her to the couch.
“What”?
“Get on the couch on your knees.” She followed his lead, placing her knees on the cushions. He leaned her over and placed her hands on the back of the couch leaving her bracing herself in an upright position. Her ass was waving in the air at the same level as his hips as he was standing. Brian wasted no time taking out his cock, standing to one side as he brandished it so she could see it.
“I’m sorry the time is so short, Abbey. There’s so much I want to do with you.” She didn’t respond as she looked at his cock and then back at his face.
“Do you want me”? He moved in behind her and pressed himself in between her open legs.
I couldn’t see exactly where he put the head of his cock, but I think he was brushing his head against her slit. Moving his hips slightly back and forth, he asked her again “Abbey, do you want it”?
“No.” She finally replied.
“What do you want”?
“I want you to leave.” I could see her pushing back against him even as she said it.
“Okay. I don’t want to force you.” He started pumping into her very slowly, his cock obviously burying into her with each stroke.
There was a long hesitation. This girl was definitely out of her environment. She didn’t know the game and he did. I knew what he was actually looking for. He wanted her to ask for it and had the fortitude to wait her out. She had never had to do that.
He was totally buried in her now; long strokes going all the way in as he held her hips with both hands. His movements were exaggerated, bringing his cock all the way out then reentering her with each stroke. She turned her face so I could see it and I could swear she was already about to come. Her face was contorted, mouth open, trying her best to suppress her groans.
He stopped and pulled all the way out, stepping back slightly exposing his huge hard-on waving in the air. I couldn’t believe it!! He was going to ruin it now? But, I should have known better. He was only exercising his power over her.
“It’s getting late. I really should go.”
“No-o-o-o-o.” The low protest coming from her was so pitiful I felt sorry for her. It was also a huge turn on.
“You don’t want me to stop”?
She was still on her knees, leaning forward and burying her face in the cushions on the back of the couch. Her hips were rocking back and forth slowly as if he were still in her.
Her silence only brought a smile to his face. “I should go, Abbey. You know we can’t do this.” He was almost laughing at her.
“No.” The cushion her face was buried in stifled her voice.
“What was that”? He leaned over and barely pressed the head of his shaft into her.
“Don’t go.”
“What do you want, Abbey”?
“I want you.”
“You want me to what”? He was going to press this all the way.
“Make love to me.”
“Make love to you? You’re married, Abbey. You don’t love me.”
She hesitated again. “I know,” she conceded.
“What do you want, then”?
“Fuck me.”
“Well, if you think it’s okay.” He took his hands off her hips and slid them up and down her back, leaning over so that he could wrap around her and pinch her nipples. The reaction he hoped for came in the form of a low, prolonged groan from her as she pressed back against him.
He was the master; she was the slave.
“Where do you want it, Abbey”?
There was no answer. Smiling, he rocked back and evidently pressed the head of his cock against her ass. “Do you want it here”?
“No-o-o.”
“What do you want? I want you to tell me.”
“Fuck my pussy, Brian. I want you in my pussy.” I almost came on the spot. And I had all this on tape. Did I ever have an ace in the hole from now on!
There was no hesitation. Brian had already positioned himself for the entry and, without any pretext of being gentle, shoved himself deep into her wide-open body. The force of the stroke shoved her forward against the back of the couch as she cried out loudly. It was like I could feel it myself, as I knew what it was like to have her wet walls clamp around a cock. He threw his head back and moaned, so I knew I was right. There was no more talking.
The only way I can describe what happened was a major pounding. With him being able to stand on his feet, he could thrust into her with all his power. Her kneeling position allowed him maximum penetration and he never backed off. Her moans turned to pleas as the pleasure obviously washed over her. She didn’t seem to know what she was begging for, but she just kept saying “Please.” Her body bounced non-stop with the force of his thrust, her breast swaying freely as they hung down.
The soft moans disappeared, replaced with unchecked loud cries of pleasure. When she tried to move forward and away from his attack, he would pull her back roughly so that he could keep himself in an upright position and maintain the full power of his thrust. I was in awe of his staying power under the situation.
When she came it was loud and abrupt! She froze in place for five or ten seconds, head thrown back. Then she bucked wildly and buried her head in the cushion to muffle her screams as she came. I couldn’t hold back any longer as I watched the spectacle and came. My eyes never left her body and face as I waited for Brian to climax.
I couldn’t believe it when he didn’t. Abbey no longer had the strength to stay erect on her knees and had slumped forward against the back of the couch. Brian adjusted with her, no longer standing straight up but instead putting his knees on the couch and moving forward against her to accommodate his entry. One thing didn’t change; the pounding never slowed and the manipulations of her nipples appeared to have reached the point of being very painful, he was pinching and twisting them so hard.
“Oh-h-h, o-h-h-h, o-h-h-h,” was all that was coming out of her by then. Her face was turned facing me so that I could see the complete rapture. Mouth never closed, moans and cries constant, she reached back and had her hand on his driving hips as if in approval. Even though I knew my hard was a done deal, she was building to another orgasm. I was not disappointed.
Unbelievably, this one was even more powerful than the first. She was already bouncing from the pounding on her ass, but she added to it by starting to pump herself up and down with a furious rush to the finish. Before she had a chance to bury her face again, she let out a scream that I was afraid would wake the children. I could see her stomach heaving back and forth as her climax caused an unchecked body convulsions.
It was too much for Brian this time and he threw his head back and moaned, obviously loading her with his come. Then he just froze in place as if he couldn’t move. He didn’t have to as she was still in the throes of her own climax and was driving his cock onto her by rocking back and forth on it.
They stayed locked with each other for at least another ten minutes, the pounding turning into a steady rocking back and forth, and then a small locked together simultaneous movement with him kissing her neck and the side of her mouth non-stop. One thing that didn’t stop was her moaning, even though it did quiet down to where it was just whimpers.
Finally, she looked at the clock and almost jumped up.
“Good grief, Brian. Get out of here!” They both hustled to get him out.
He stopped for a moment and pulled her close. “It was even more wonderful than I could have ever imagined, Abbey. I can’t wait until next time.”
Abbey patted his head as if he were a child and said, “There will be no next time, Brian. This was a fluke and a mistake. I won’t let it happen again.”
They were walking to the door as she said it. I saw him smile at her and said, “Okay.”
Then, without a word, he pushed her against the door and quickly lifted her dress to expose her wet pussy without the benefit of any panties. He dropped down in front of her to his knees and, with no warning or hesitation or warning, buried his face in her pussy. He must have sucked her clit into his mouth because her eyes flew wide open and her mouth spewed moans again. Her stayed with her for about 15 seconds before she lifted her right leg up over his shoulder, looking for more.
Instead, he stood up and kissed her deeply. Even from the distance I was standing I heard him say, “There will be more, Abbey. Even if we weren’t going to be together again next Friday, you’ll be calling me within a week.” Then, with that he walked out. Abbey turned and slumped back against the door, either from exhaustion or resignation, and started to softly cry.
After Brian left, I stayed outside just a few minutes to see what Abbey’s reaction would be once she was alone. She sat on the couch and cried softly, looking around the room as if it were the first time she had ever seen it. I know it seems strange, but I almost felt sorry for her. She was a great wife and mother who had fallen for a line when she was vulnerable. In my mind, I was wondering what I would say if I had to approach her. A lie like, “I’m really hurt that you did this,” or the truth, that being “Watching you with Brian is the biggest turn-on I’ve ever had!!” I had a feeling neither was good for the moment, especially if I wanted to enjoy it again. I decided silence was my course.
I looked at my watch and knew I was within fifteen minutes of my normal arrival time. Abbey had slid down on the couch as if she was resigned to her situation, exposing her open crotch to me in the light. I smiled to myself. Tonight was going to be fun! Let’s see how she reacts to her second man of the night, as I would be getting “sloppy seconds.” I quickly envisioned a real slow fuck with me on top, giving her a lot of romantic attention so that she would know where she really belonged.
With those thoughts in mind, I was just getting ready to give up my hidden position to go get my car. But she made a move that delayed me, than froze me there. She had already laid herself out full length on the couch, facing me. What caught my attention was her right hand. She moved it from off her stomach where it had been and let it slide down lower on her abdomen to the point it was below the opening of the split skirt. What was this? She definitely had my full attention again. Sure enough, she lifted her hips and slowly pulled her skirt up and to each side and opened her legs wide, exposing a very red, very wet pussy in the full light of the lamp. I almost fell over myself picking the binoculars up again. With those, I could see that her pussy was still open from his ramming, glistening with their cum. That was enough to call my cock to attention, but it didn’t stop there.
She moved her hand down between her legs and slowly started rubbing herself, slow at first as if she were just trying to cool it off, than picking up speed so that there was no doubt as to what she needed. After all that had happened that night, it still mesmerized me to watch her as she reacted to her fingers, her body lifting off the couch to meet them as they increased in speed and pressure. I had to take my dick out of my pants just to release the pressure from it being confined. It took very little time for her to bring herself to that level where her bodily to react to her fingers and she started moaning loudly. I chuckled to myself inwardly, thinking, “Now that it’s time for me to come home, she can’t wait for me.”
“O-o-o-oh, Bri-i-a-a-n.” I froze there when she called his name as she convulsed in her orgasm. She only said it once, but it was there and it was distinct! As I continued to watch her hips thrash on the couch and listen to her moans, I don’t know if I was upset or excited. I had expected this to be for me, but it just added to the already overpowering excitement I was getting from watching her turned on by another man. One thing did change, though. I quickly dumped the idea of a slow romantic screw and knew I wanted to feel and hear her beg for it.
She was slowing down. I quickly hid the binoculars and dashed for my car. I had a feeling she would try to take a quick shower before I could get there and my devious mind wanted to stop it. I got lucky and got to our bedroom just as she was getting undressed. Surprising her, I pulled her over quickly on the bed and covered her naked body with my own, pinning her down over her objections. There was no doubt in her mind what I wanted and she wanted to temporarily prevent it.
“I need to shower,” she begged.
“No, I want you now.” During the dash to the car and the drive back I had formulated a plan. I left her just long enough to turn on all the lights in the room and visually checked the window to make sure it was open. Stripping off my clothes, I got on my back and made her straddle me with her knees on each side of me. As I did, I slipped my hand between her legs and could feel cum running down the inside of her legs. Protesting the whole time, she tried to just barely let me enter her. Instead, I grabbed her hips and shoved them forward, entering her with a thrust. I was met with absolutely no resistance from her pussy, sliding in easily with the lubrication of the slush between her legs.
“Y-e-e-s-s.” Even through all this, it was still satisfying to hear her reaction to my entry. Instinctly, I suppose, she started pumping slowly and took all of me into her. She lifted all the way up each time and went all the way down, filling herself up. Her mouth hungrily sought mine and locked on it for a long time. I didn’t know if it was desire for me, an apology for her indiscretions, or for him. I just knew it was good!
She lifted her head for a second and said, “Why are all the lights on?” It was really bright in there.
“I just want to be able to watch you.” If fact, it was part of my own little fantasy. What if there were somebody looking in? They would be able to see her perfectly. I knew there wouldn’t be, but it was part of my fantasy that night.
I could hardly keep up with her that night. I came right away, but made her stay on me until I could recover. We went at it again and came together. When I let her off me, her pleas for me to let her shower went unheard. I laughed inwardly when she begged me not to go down on her. Instead, she allowed me to position her on the edge of the bed so that she was facing the window with her legs spread wide where she masturbated for me. If there really had been somebody outside, they would have had a fantastic view! We kept it up for hours, finally falling to sleep with the lights on. I woke up later in the night, carefully running my hands between her legs before turning out the lights. She had a heavy crust on them halfway down to her knees. It was such a turn-on that I couldn’t help sliding on top of her in the dark and slowly bringing her out of her sleep with my cock. The ensuing sex was the slowest and sweetest that I’d ever had in my life. Just as we dozed back off, she lifted her head and looked around.
“I need to wash your clothes first thing in the morning.”
“Why?” What an odd subject for that moment.
“Can’t you smell the cigarette smoke on them?”
I thought about it a minute, then looked at the open window. I didn’t smoke and my work was a non-smoking area! No, I thought after a minute. I’m starting to let my imagination go way too far.
After that night I became a walking hard-on. No amount of screwing or masturbation could seem to keep me down for more than a few hours. Abbey was astonished that I was tapping her at all hours of the night. Unless she had time to spare, she didn’t dare walk around with just her underwear on, let alone parading it on purpose in front of me as she had done in the past. There was a glow on her face at all times that was undeniably sexual bliss.
But, however forgiving and attentive I had become, what I was not was stupid!! There was no doubt in my mind that Brian was as much a part of her joy as me. I stayed on my schedule, looking forward to each Friday night as a kid would Christmas. After that second Friday night and the fuck fest that followed, I became even more serious about what was going on. I was taping her on a nightly basis and caught her talking to him on the phone. I couldn’t tell what he was saying, of course, just her reaction and the fact that she seemed to masturbate when she was talking to him. I wanted to set up a video camera but mine was old and big and I felt that it would have been too easy to get caught. Instead, since she seemed to always be on the couch when she talked to him I picked up a telephone-recording device and it hid under our couch. It would record the phone when it was picked up without the user being aware.
Surprisingly, most of their conversation was small talk with no hint of anything going on between them. Never was there any negative talk concerning either me personally or our marriage. You might have expected “Why are you married to him?” or something along those lines but there wasn’t. You would have thought Brian and I were best friends by his comments. Neither was there any talk of any romance between them. But, every conversation always seemed to end the same way.
“What are you wearing?” was his common question. So was “Where are you right now?”
I don’t know if she was making it up or not, but she would go into intricate detail about what she was wearing, both as outer and under wear. Sometimes she would tell him she was on the bed, even though I knew she couldn’t be because she was using the phone in the living room. This talk at the end of every conversation was what sent them off. Breathing from both ends became heavy, sometimes silence taking over for long periods as they were getting off on each other. Sometimes she would hang up before she came. When she did, I still picked up her on my voice recorder and her orgasms always were much louder than the ones that she almost whispered over the phone to him.
Then two things occurred that got my attention. One, I was trimming our yard around the fence and found cigarette butts just outside our fence adjacent to our bedroom window. I immediately flashed back to that night when Abbey had detected the smell of smoke in our bedroom. I shivered a little. Even though I doubted it, if that really was the case somebody had really got an eye and ear full! The other thing that happened was when I was listening to the telephone tapes one day and I heard two very distinct beeps. Then Brian seemed to rush off the phone, which was highly unusual. It sort of rocked me back when I realized what it was. It was the sound of a cellular telephone running out of power. That had never crossed my mind. Brian could have been anywhere when he was talking to her, even in our back yard actually watching her as they spoke, staying far away enough to prevent her detecting his voice or causing any feedback. I had wondered how, at times, he had apparently known exactly what she was doing which, by the way, had impressed the hell out of her.
As for Friday nights, they continued and got even more interesting. Brian got smart and started leaving with his brother and sister-in-law so as not to call attention to himself. The first time he did it, I was surprised and disappointed. I think Abbey was, too, by the look on her face after everybody had left. But twenty minute after they had all gone, there must have been a quiet knock on the door because I didn’t hear it before she responded to the door. In he stepped, and within minutes they were down on the living room floor. He seemed to prefer doggy style because over the weeks she always seemed to end up on her knees in front of him.
This “depart and return” tactic became the norm. Between their tantalizing phone conversations almost every night and the Friday night couplings, I stayed so hopped up on sex that I’m lucky my heart stayed beating. I don’t know who was masturbating the most, her or me. It got to the point that I was doing it at work and I suspect that she was, too. We screwed constantly, never a night going by that I didn’t wake her up, or her me. Her purchases of skimpy underwear became ridiculous and she hid it from me until she had paraded it for him first. It got so that I would wait until I knew she was asleep and pull out the telephone recorder and listen to it in the darkness, not able to wait until the next day when it was safe.
All of this happened over a period of ten weeks. I won’t tell you blow for blow what happened, but a couple of things really stick out.
Abbey loves to have her pussy eaten and will buck wildly into your face with multiple orgasms while she’s being done. For all the patience he showed and the long, sensuous periods of foreplay they went through each week, for some reason Brian didn’t seem interested in going down on her. I could tell that there were times that she not only expected it, but also wanted it. Instead, he kept it confined to just when he would leave at night. Without fail, he would push her up against the door and drop down between her legs. He was always rewarded with her putting her leg over his shoulder to give him access, but he never did anything more that a minute or two of teasing. One good thing about that was she always had to bring herself off after he left to substitute for his tongue and I got to watch her. I knew some men just didn’t like oral sex, just as some women didn’t, so even if it was disappointing I didn’t give it a lot of thought.
As it turned out, he was just waiting for the right time to obviously fulfill one of his fantasies. The card table we have is very old and extremely strong and heavy. We bought it at a garage sale years ago instead of buying one of the newer, flimsy ones. One night after his return to the house, he went out in the garage and brought the table back in. Placing it exactly where it was when they played cards, he pulled up two chairs and sat down in one, beckoning her to sit in the other. As she sat a little bit bewildered, he engaged her in a casual conversation. Soon, though, his hands started roaming under the table, just as they did during their games. This time, though, there was no need to mask the under table action. She was wearing another short dress that she seemed to favor on these nights. After a few minutes his hand went to her knee as if they were still in the presence of others. He casually played with her leg, moving up slightly just as I had watched him do in the past.
As in the past, she started responding to his touch, moving around in her chair and slightly closing her eyes as he advanced. When he reached the point high on her leg that had always been the stopping point, he lingered a while, teasing her to the point that her mouth was hanging open a little. Then his hand slid on up, reaching that apex where he could tease her through the flimsy cloth covering her pussy. The response was instant and audible. Her hips pressed forward and she moaned softly, already having her flames stoked by his fingers coming up her leg and the previous events of the night.
After five minutes or so of teasing, he finally slid his hand under her panties and made contact. With closed eyes and an open mouth, she grasped the edge of the table with both hands and started a slow humping against his hand. Brian continued with the manipulation of her pussy and clit, alternating from fingering her clit in a smooth, constant motion to inserting his fingers deeply into her with strong strokes. Abbey started that familiar string of moans we were accustomed to and started sliding slowly down into the chair, opening her legs as wide as the table would allow to accommodate his invading hand.
I knew it wouldn’t last long and it didn’t. Brian lifted her leg up over his knee to really spread her open, then concentrated on her clit with a non-stop, fast fingering of what had to be an already swollen and sensitive spot. That’s all it took. She boiled over, throwing her head back as a loud moan poured out and she pushed against the edge of the table. Both her legs stiffened with the orgasm, standing straight out and opened slightly to still accommodate his fingers. When he slowed down a little, her legs dropped but her body was writhing in the chair and I think we all knew she was just getting started and would climax again in no time.
Instead, Brian stood up and removed all his clothes. His cock was like mine, standing out in all his glory. He pulled Abbey to her feet and, with a lot of kissing and touching, took her clothes off and dropped them to the floor with his. His mouth was busy on her breast and neck and she responded by pumping her legs up and down slightly against his. When he moved the chairs to one side I got the picture. He was going to fuck her on the card table! I almost came just anticipating it.
I was almost right. Brian caught both Abbey and me by surprise when he laid her on the table and pulled his chair back up. Sitting down, he started an almost painfully slow ascent up her legs, kissing every square inch on the way up. He moved her legs up and down, sideways, and lifted them to get to all the places he wanted and she wanted even more. Her body was in a state of constant motion, undulating non-stop on the tabletop as she accepted his actions in a soft, almost hoarse voice. Her hands stayed on the back of his neck; leaving only when he went down so low she couldn’t touch him. He reached the point that he dedicated his kisses solely to those two creases where her legs met her ass. I guess that was a real draw to him as he stayed there for several minutes.
When he finally moved up and started nuzzling her pubic hair with his face I’m not sure how he could keep contact with her, she was moving so much. It was more of a circular movement than an up and down one. He continued his light contact with her, more of a kissing attack than an invasion of her slit. Eventually, he did let his tongue slip in and was rewarded with a huge moan from Abbey as she moved her hips up to meet his tongue. I was about to burst and I could easily see his hardened state so I gave him proper credit and admiration for being able to continue at the slow pace that he was.
“Open up for me.” He broke his silence.
“What?” It was more of a moan than a question.
“Use your hands to open up wide.”
She responded slowly, moving her hands from his head to each side of her crotch, spreading each lip widely and giving him an unobstructed view. I could see, too, and was amazed at how wet it looked. Maybe I couldn’t, but I thought I could see her clit sticking way out. My view was quickly lost. Brian slowly lowered his head and buried his nose in her. Her body arched and her head went back so far and hard that it lifted her shoulders slightly off the table. Her mouth opened wide and her noises were so erotic that it could bring on my orgasm by itself.
All thoughts that Brian didn’t like to eat pussy vanished. Not only did he like it, he appeared to be a master of it. Abbey came within three or four minutes, taking me with her. Assuming Brian would move on after that and enter her, I (and maybe Abbey) was stunned when he not only didn’t stop, but kept her on that table for over an hour. I was thinking that surely with the almost vulgar amount of times she came that she would become so sensitive and sore that she would have to stop. It wasn’t the case at all. Evidently he knew exactly where he could go with his mouth and tongue to please her and how long he could stay there without the pain. I think the tension that her stiffened body created each time she came caused more problems than his mouth.
Finally, after her many orgasms (and my two) he stood up. “Now, for the fucking,” I thought. He was full of surprises. Instead of trying to enter her he simply took her hand and wrapped it around him.
She responded, her mouth still gently open and her body heaving slightly when she gently took his cock in hand and started a slow, soft stroking. So much for his staying power! It didn’t take thirty seconds for him to explode, spraying cum all over her stomach and breast up to her face. It was everywhere on her.
Being very careful not to get any on him, Brian pulled her forward and gave her a deep, deep kiss. “You’re perfect,” he told her as he pulled her up. After a few exchanges and some more touching, he dressed and left. If he was as spent as I was and as she appeared to be, his driving would be impaired. I watched Abbey as she wobbled out of the living room to the bathroom to take a shower before I got home.
I gave her time to get herself together, and then appeared at a reasonably normal time. As we discussed the day, she was breathing hard and was flushed a deep red. It was a super turn on and I became painfully hard again. What better way to ease the pain than soaking it, I thought? Taking her right on the couch, I buried deep into her and just stayed there without moving for a long time. It seemed to suit her just fine as she showered me with little kisses and lots of love talk. The whole thing may seem absurd but all of this had its benefits.
The other thing that happened remains a concern to me to this day. Until then, I assumed that only Abbey, Brian and myself knew what was going on. I felt sure with the way he was treating her that it was all being kept in confidence. The only conflict with these thoughts was the little look that Harold, Brian’s brother, had given him the second time that he stayed after they had left. I assumed that Brian had picked up on it, too, and that was the reason that he always left when they did, only to return later. The looks that Harold gave Abbey when nobody was looking were not new. He had openly admired her long before we were even married, something that I certainly didn’t hold against him. He was a super nice guy and Abbey was certainly a treat to the eyes. Besides, Abbey’s sister was a real looker, too, and the two of them seemed to be totally dedicated to each other.
However, I think that when an opportunity presents itself most of us won’t turn away. Abbey mentioned to me one week that her sister was going out of town but for some reason it didn’t sink in. When I took up my position that Friday night I immediately saw that she wasn’t in the room. Realizing that she wasn’t there for the evening, I was surprised that Brian and Harold were there and that they had gone ahead and planned for the evening. Those thoughts were quickly washed away when I realized what was going on.
Instead of trying to play cards with three people, one of them (I expect Brian) had evidently brought a real unusual puzzle for them to put together. It didn’t appear to be one with many hundreds of pieces, but one with much less but of great interest to solve. In order to do it, however, Abbey had to be up on her knees in her chair and lean well over the table. She was wearing an extremely short dress that was low cut on the top. The result was her loose top falling open, providing both men with a full view of what surely was her breast spilling out of a skimpy bra. Even though Brian was more of a gentleman about it, Harold’s eyes were glued to her tits, leaving them only when she made direct eye contact with him. I don’t think he ever touched a piece of the puzzle. Brian seemed to not only be aware of the attention Harold was giving her but pulled Abbey’s attention toward him constantly in order to allow his brother a great view.
Abbey didn’t catch it, but I did, when Brian sort of gave Harold a little nod. Harold left to go to the bathroom and Brian lost no time. Moving in on Abbey, he kissed her deeply as he unbuttoned the front of her dress very quickly. As she was protesting quietly and trying to remove his hands, I heard him speak.
“Slip your bra off.”
“What? Are you crazy?”
“No. Quick, take it off.”
“No way. Harold can see down my dress.” She was holding on to his hands, but they were still removing buttons until she was open to the waist. She looked nervously down the hall.
“Stop, Brian,” she whispered.
“Take it off!” His voice wasn’t so gentle now.
“Please, Brian, he might see us.”
“Oh, give him a peek. It won’t hurt anything.” The suggestion made her mouth drop and her eyes open wide. Brian was going to purposely expose her to Harold?
“He’ll know I took it off while he was gone, Brian.”
“I know. That’s all part of it.”
“Part of what?” Brian had removed the dress from her arms, deftly removed her bra, and was buttoning her back up while they were talking. Just as quick, he reached down and in a flash pulled her panties down and off. She was in the middle of protesting furiously and he barely had time to hide her underwear under the couch when Harold walked back in, almost as if on cue.
They both moved back and acknowledged his arrival. If he had any indication anything had happened, Harold hid it well. However, as soon as they resumed their activity, everything changed. At first Abbey used one of her hands to pull on the back of her dress to prevent it from opening each time she leaned over. It was real obvious that both Brian and Harold picked up on it. Without making an issue of it, Brian quietly reached his hand around her and gently took her hand away, leaving the dress to fall open again.
I thought Harold would fall from his chair. When she leaned over again his eyes were glued to her breast. He may have been able to see straight down through her dress where her naked body was revealed. The show continued throughout the evening, Harold quickly reaching the point that he made no attempt to take part in the activity, instead openly admiring the scenery. Brian not only failed to discourage it, but also seemed to have great pride in showing his conquest. Occasionally, he would slide his hand up under her dress, fondling her naked ass. Neither of the guys could see this, but when she was up on the chair with her knees, the bottom part of the cheeks of her naked ass was exposed under the short dress. With this show going on, it surprised me when Harold looked at the clock and announced his departure a little earlier than usual. I would have thought that he would have entertained himself to the bitter end, but maybe he was giving Brian some space. I knew then that the whole thing was planned between the two of them. If Harold didn’t know for sure something was going on between Abbey and Brian, he certainly suspected it!
While my attention stayed focused on what was going on in front of me I heard Harold’s car start up and leave. At first, I thought the evening would become a little bit of a wash. She spent a whole lot of timing chewing on his ass about what happened, but when it was all said and done his apologies allowed them to end up on the couch with her head on his lap, gently massaging her neck. I knew it wouldn’t last long, and it didn’t. His hands slipped down to the buttons on her dress and in no time her breast were exposed and the nipples were in his manipulative fingers.
When her little moans and the gyrations of her body told him she was his again, he was able to manipulate her as he wanted and turned her over, moving down so that she was lying face down with her pelvic area on his lap. The result was her naked ass sticking up in the air and totally exposed to me in the bright light of the lamp, her dress bunched up around her waist. There is just something particularly exciting about watching her in a half dressed state!
He spent a lot of time just gently rubbing her pussy, never seeming to be in a hurry. All during this time, they carried on a soft totally non-sexual conversation as if they were discussing the events of the day. His fingers never left her, however, and her reactions to them increased. He started slipping his fingers into her and then running them over ass. It only took a few times of him doing this before I realized his new intentions.
The fingering of her pussy became faster and deeper, always coming out ever few seconds and wiping across her ass. When it happened, it was subtle. Instead of completely wiping across it, he let his finger stay for a few seconds, getting a very small penetration. When she didn’t protest but only moved her ass around a little, he smiled to himself and continued with the plan, giving his attention mostly to her clit and slit but always coming back to her ass, each time a little longer.
Licking his middle finger, he gently pressed it against her hole. My binoculars allowed me to see the actual penetration of his first digit. She jumped back a little and moaned, but she didn’t protest the entry. That was all he needed. She might have as well said, “Thank You,” to him after he did it. He slowly continued the speed and pressure and I watched with fascination as his finger disappeared into her. Abbey enjoyed anal sex at times and I had done this to her many times before, but to watch it from my viewpoint was even better than doing it myself.
I correctly anticipated the resulting action. The deeper he went, the more she moaned, accepting it with obvious pleasure, digit by digit. Finally it was buried in her all the way up so that his palm was flush against her cheeks. She was moving in a very slow gyration, almost if she were looking for more.
My attention turned to Brian’s face for some reason. I was surprised to see the tentative look on his face. Then it dawned on me that maybe he was treading in new territory. Maybe he had never had a girl let him do this before and was now at a junction about what to do.
My cock was out and hard. I tried to telegraph a message to him.
“Fast and hard, Brian. Now is the time to give it to her fast and hard!”
Since I’m sure it wasn’t my encouragement, it must have been Abbey’s positive reaction that told him to increase his speed a little. Increasing his speed and pressure gently over a period of three or four minutes, he reached the point where he was pounding it into her with no mercy. He had to be pumping her two or three times a second when all at once she became silent and froze in mid air with her ass sticking up. It lasted about ten seconds before she released everything. In that stillness, she turned her head to look back at the action and I could see her face. It’s hard to describe her look; eyes half closed, mouth open, almost as if she was in a dream. I had seen her like that before when I was buried deep in her ass, but never with my finger.
“O-o-o-h-h-h-h,” She broke the silence with a long, low moan. The verbal release gave way to her body releasing as well, pumping back against finger. She dropped her head down into the cushions of the couch, muffling what is best described as a sexual scream. Her hips were pumping against him in a very measured fashion rather than just bouncing wildly as she had done at times in the past. I think he was in such uncharted waters that he finally just slowed down and stopped, bringing her gently down when he did it.
She was primed and I fully expected him to put her on her knees and ram his cock deep in her ass. But maybe he couldn’t bring himself to complete the task because he did nothing except just sat there, sitting in silence as his finger separated from her and he began giving her a little bit of a full body massage. It was almost better than them having sex, just watching as they quietly enjoyed each other in the silence. After thirty minutes or so of small talk, he just left, stopping at the front door again long enough to give her the now obligatory quick lick on her pussy. I was too spent to be disappointed.
I knew all this would eventually come to an end at some point and it started to arrive. Not only did I have to return to my day job, but also Brian accepted a job in Syracuse, putting him at some distance from us. We had about two weeks notice about all of it, and I couldn’t quite decide how I really felt about it ending. I guess Brian was disappointed, but then this may have been just a quick fling with a married woman for him. After all, fruit is always sweetest when you have picked it from somebody else’s tree. And Abbey? Well, who knows? Maybe she was getting in deeper than she wanted. One thing I really regretted was that I had wanted to catch some of it on video.
I got the next best thing. I mentioned to Terry, my night shift supervisor, that I wished I had digital equipment. He told me that he had bought a new digital camera and let me borrow it and the supporting software before he even used it. What really caught my interest was he said it had a feature that enhanced pictures taken without a flash. Warning me that I was on my own to figure out the instructions, he handed me the whole thing still in the box. I went home and studied it for hours, loading the program and practicing all over the place. It worked perfect and I could easily download it and erase the pictures.
The last night Abbey and Brian were together, I took dozens and dozens of pictures. I downloaded my treasure later and though not perfect, most turned out very good. I couldn’t believe how erotic it all was. It went well past my expectations and I knew that I had it for life. Returning the camera to Terry, I thanked him profusely for letting me take pictures of my “party”.
Brian did move away, but it became obvious that he was still close enough that he could come home at times, both on the weekends and during the week for business. I was glad in a way to get things back to normal and told myself that she was only just having a little fling, but I knew deep down that I would somehow manage to be “working” or “gone” at least one night each time he was in town, hoping to catch a rerun. Everything was looking good.
About two months after all this happened, something fell out of the blue. While working all those nights with Terry, I began to pick up little things about him. He and his wife had been married for about five years, never had children, and evidently led quite a swinger’s life style. Without him actually saying it, he had lead me to believe they were deep into swapping. Just little things he said, and the provocative picture of her that he carried showed her to be a real looker. I found it very exciting, but of course I was all tied up with my own situation and that certainly wasn’t our lifestyle. I pretty well let it pass without any serious consideration.
One afternoon he asked me to stay a little late, evidently wanting to talk to me once everybody in the office was gone. He got us coffee and went in to a secluded office and locked the door.
After some nervous silence, he spoke.
“Did you enjoy the camera?”
“I really did. I appreciate it.” Good grief, I hope I hadn’t broken it. I had a feeling this was where it was going.
He hesitated again before he spoke, obviously trying to pick his words carefully. “My friend, you probably thought you did, but you didn’t erase all of the memory before you gave it back. There were about a dozen pictures still on it.”
I almost stood up! I’m sure my mouth was open, but nothing came out.
He saw my dilemma and spoke softly. “I didn’t discover them, Cindy did. She hid it from me and just showed them to me. She’s into erotic photography, along with many other things. She found it right after you gave it back but just told me.”
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”
“Oh, it’s not an embarrassment. We’re assuming this is your wife. She looks wonderful and your pictures are unbelievably erotic. You two did a great job. But, we’re having thoughts. We were just wondering if it was accidental that you left us pictures. You can tell me to go to hell and I’ll understand, but we were hoping this was an invitation.”
My mind whirled. Was he saying what I thought he was? He thinks we swing and that Abbey was aware of all of this!
This happened so fast!! I didn’t want to make a fool of myself, but I could already feel the erection coming on. After a huge pause, hoping I would phrase it correctly, I finally was able to mumble, “Terry, are you saying you would enjoy meeting my wife?”
His eyes shifted down to his coffee cup and I knew we were both stumbling through this. At least he was as uncomfortable with this as I, even though he was the one bringing it up.
“No,” he said.
My relief was instant, yet I was a little disappointed and felt like a complete fool. How could I have let my ass hang out like that? How embarrassing.
He looked up, staring me straight in the face, and confidently said, “My wife does.”
I know he had to have seen it, but to this day I still wonder if he heard it when I gulped!!

April
03-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for finding and sharing this sexy little tale with us.

Remember (if possible) to include the authors name.

JOHN47
03-18-2010, 04:55 AM
it was written by "Hapless Husband" around the end of 2003

April
03-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks John

frankjohnmoore
04-07-2010, 01:25 AM
that was a great find,,,,, thanks

martin1234
06-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Goood story