PDA

View Full Version : The other side

MVP6
04-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I am a spirit, a ghost if you will. I never thought I would be writing a letter to Penthouse Forums either when I was alive, let alone now that I am dead, but here I am typing away at a terminal in the public library (it reminds me of a player piano). This is my story.

I died ten years ago an uneventful death; the result of a undiagnosed aneurism that even the coroner missed. Now I haunt my former apartment or anywhere else that I choose. I don't know why I never "crossed over", I don't know that there is such a thing as crossing over or even a thing called hell. I do know there is a heaven because I can see glimpses of it from far away now and then. I know that God is there and can see that it is the God of the Bible but I don't know why I am not there or how to get there. I was better than most people in life but somehow the powers that be don't seem to think that is good enough.

So here I am - a ghost. I can see other ghosts, not many of them so considering all the people that have ever lived surely most of them have made it out of here. But I can't talk to those ghosts. What I can do is make myself known to people. I can appear as a whitely emmanence, I can move things, and touch people. When I want to I can even be touched and feel. Alas I can't eat or sleep. But sex is still good and that is why I have decided to write my story for the Forum.

My wife still lives in our apartment and at night when she is asleep I make love to her. She feels it and I feel her but she does not wake. That works as well for me because I wouldn't want her to go screaming out into the street in the nude in the middle of the night.

I usually start by compelling her to undress or at least to finish the undressing that I start. I might unbutton her PJ's or lower her panties just below the crease of her butt. But then I cause her to feel warm and suggest that she would feel better if she slept nude. I find it very sensual to watch her undress while sleeping. She does it slowly without awareness. And with each item that she slips off, with each revealed bit of skin I offer a soft caress. She always like soft caresses and as a spirit I have to say that I am very good at soft caresses. No one can touch softer than a spirit.

End part one.

MVP6
04-09-2010, 07:51 PM
I like to stroke my finger along her legs from one end to the other. I might lazily run my finger around from one place to another watching for a reaction. And when I find a spot that makes her moan I work around and around that area getting ever closer.

I can use my hands too. I can cup her breasts and even squeeze them if she is sleeping soundly enough.I brush my hands all over her body and rub it as sensuously as I like. And she likes it too. I can see her nipples become erect. I see her legs growing restless. Occasionally one of her hands wanders into her bush where she lightly strokes along the crevasse between her legs and her pussy.

When she has become more aroused her legs begin to thrash slightly and her breathing quickens. I can smell her arousal. I lean into her sex and inhale the sweet smell of wet pussy. I like to kiss her thighs working my way in toward her kitty. I can nibble her labia and press my nose against her clit.

Then with a soft nudge from me she decides in her sleep to roll over. I like to start again with the soft caresses. I run my fingers over her nude form. Stroking the back of her neck, working down the curve of her back, down to her legs. Then I work back up her legs making forays into the depth between her thighs. I really enjoy watching her get hot when I kiss the her collar bones with my warm spirit breath. I kiss all over her whole body relishing every inch. When I get to her but I spend a lot of time. I kiss her butt cheeks lovingly. I run my hands over the globes of her ass and delve down into her ass crack. I move my fingers around her rosebud not quite touching it. She lifts her butt up to me offering me greater access and I take it. My fingers go around and around her anus until I can take it no longer and I must bring my face closer to delight in the earthy scent of a perfect pinkish wrinkly tushy hole. I linger there for a while exhaling then taking in that intoxicating aroma then exhaling again. She likes the warmth of my breath and turns her ankles out to open her backside more to me.

About now I move lower to her dripping cunny. I do mean dripping. Sometimes I can see the wetness on her legs or on the sheets. I bury my face in her sex and smother myself within the recesses of her warmth. My nose is pressed against her butt while I lap at her nether lips ever so softly. She pushes back against my mouth and I cover her whole pussy with my wide open lips. I extend my tongue as far as it will go and can taste her essence. My tongue is like a penis as I run it up and down the length of her wetness from her clit to her ass. She never admitted it when I was alive but now that she is asleep she loves to have her ass eaten as much as her pussy. My favorite is to grab both her hips with my hands and lift her up to my eager mouth. I lick and I swirl my tongue and she writhes beneath me. If I stray too far from when she wants serviced then she moves over putting her most intimate parts under my lips and tongue again.

When she cumms she coos in her sleep. I let her come down from the high and she turns over on her back again. I can see that her areolas have swollen around her nipples and her chest is flush. Her breathing is staggered almost a pant.

Then making my way up her body I lay on top of her and press my cock into the folds of her groove. I slide it back and forth until it is easier to let it slip in than it is to keep it on the outside. As I move forward plunging forward she gasps slightly arching her back to accept me. It seems we are more connected than we ever were. Moving in unison we build a crescendo of pistoning thrusts until I too climax. I cum with a spurt and yes I really do have cum. It is real and not spiritual. Don't ask me how it works I am not an expert on these things I just do it. I can see my cum leaking and running out of her pussy. It is the sexiest part of this.

She stopped taking the pill after I died and when we stopped swinging. I am hoping that somehow I will be able to father the child we never could when I was alive. We tried for a few years and it would seem that one of us may have been sterile. Who knows, now something may have changed. I hope so anyway.

davesmistress
04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks