PDA

View Full Version : *New* Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 2

sams_jake
04-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 2
By Lessex9
------------------------------------------------

Four days after filmming with Selena, Demi is driving to the store to pick up some food and stuff she is going pass small stores when she sees this shop on the left side of the street it was a brown brick building with a blue sign with white letters reading "Alex's adult shop". Demi starts to think to her self "Why not? It wouldn't hurt to stop and look around" so she turns into their parking lot, there are only a few cars there. She walks inside and the store clerk says "Hello. How may I help you?" Demi looks at the clerk who is a 5'6" blonde hair blue eyed girl around 23 in age wearing a white button up shirt opened to just below her boobs, a very short black skirt, a name tag reading "Katie" and black shoes. Demi replies "Just looking around for now"
she then walks over to the toys and starts to look around she then sees this nice red strap-on with a black harness, she picks it up. She walks back up to the clerk and asks "Can I try this on?" Katie the clerk replies "If you want you can even try it out" Demi smiles and says "Ok!" she takes off the black pants she was wearings and puts the strap-on on, Katie then shows Demi that she doesn't have any panties on so Demi slowly puts the strap-on in Katie's pussy and works her way in and out and in and out then they start to make out slowly with their tounges going around and around then Demi starts to fuck her harder and harder "OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" Katie moans as she plays with her own boobs, Demi fucks her harder and harder "OH FUCK I AM GOING TO BLOW JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Katie yells, Demi then stops fucking her and drops down to eat her out... Licking up and down and left to right Demi eats Katie tounge fucking her in and out utill Katie blows juice all over Demi. They both look at eachother and start to make out their tounges wrapping around eachother while Katie starts to finger Demi hard, they stop Demi looks at Katie and says "I think I will buy this" Katie sells it to Demi after they both got dressed and then Demi left.

Getting back into her car, Demi started to think to herself "I think I will come here more"
She drives off and heads to the food store to pick up some stuff then heads home.

The end for now!

Sorry part 3 will have more! but the next part is a lot longer so I want it to have it's only part!

Saffer
04-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Getting better.

Maybe build the scene a bit more before you get to the juicy parts. Helps to stimulate the imagination.

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:40 AM
very good

tech
02-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Great, cant wait for more

jdandy04
04-21-2011, 12:13 AM
great thanks

noface
08-19-2011, 07:17 AM
nice story