PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 3

sams_jake
04-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 3
By Lessex9
-----------------------------------------------

After getting home from shopping Demi picks up her phone and calls Selena "Hey babe you wanna hang out?" Selena replies sadly "I can't today baby, I got stuff already how bout tomorrow you and me and a whole day of shopping?" "WORKS FOR ME!" Demi replies in a happy voice they hang up after saying love you. Over at Selena's house Miley is knocking on the door wearing a yellow sundress with high top shoes.
Selena opens the door "Hey sexy!" Miley greets Selena "Hey baby" Selena says as she pulls Miley into her
slowly their lips meet as they start to kiss then Miley works her tounge into Selena's mouth then they break apart and walk inside. "So my dad wants me home by three" Miley tells Selena "Ok. then let's not take too much time talking and get to the action" Selena replies as she starts to kiss Miley again slowly they make out working their way into the bedroom Miley pushes Selena down on the bed, laying on top of her Miley starts to kiss Selena's neck and licks around her right ear then sits up and removes Selena's white t-shirt and then gets her white with ladybugs bra off. She slowly moves her head down to Selena's left breast lightly licks it then pulls away then does the same thing to her right breast then pulls away, she then undoes the button of Selena's jeans and with one hand unzips them. Slowly pulling her red panties off, Miley then starts to lick around Selena's pussy then up and down it then around it again teaseing Selena. She then places her finger just inside of Selena and slowly moves it in and out and in and out then puts another finger in, now with two fingers in she goes a little faster then a little faster. "That's right finger fuck me Miley!" Selena moans lightly.
Miley stops and starts to eat her out again, Miley is pulling her sundress off of herself, after she gets it off she starts to eat Selena again. Selena grabs Mileys hand and says it is my turn, so they switch places and Selena starts to eat Miley out. Moving her tounge around her pussy and then into it, in and out she tounge fucks Miley faster then faster. Miley then yells "OH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BLOW JUICE ALL OVER YOUR BODY" Selena keeps tounge fucking her, harder and harder. Miley then blows pussy juice all over Selena, it is running down her face and her breasts. Miley sits up and starts to lick off of Selena "Wow I am yummy!" Miley says with a giggle.. "Yes you are!" selena replies right before kissing her again then they both fall asleep in eachothers arms. "Oh crap! it is 12:45! I gotta go" Miley says after waking up, Selena replies "Ok baby, thanks for cumming! I mean coming!" Miley giggles "You naughty girl!" they kiss again then Miley leaves. Miley gets into her car and calls her father "Hey dad! I am on my way home anything I need to pick up?" He asks her if she would mind picking up a couple things for dinner, so she does.

Demi is sitting by her pool sun bathing when she starts to feel funny, she thinks about things that have happened this past week and thinks about her and Joe.. "Could I be?" Demi thinks to herself right before jumping up and running inside she puts jeans on but no shirt and leaves the house in her bikini top and jeans, she then gets into her car and drives off. Driving around town she finds the first drug store "Kinney Drugs" she parks and walks in, she walks right over to the pregnant tests and picks one up then checks out.
She then walks back her car and heads home, after parking in her drive way she runs inside to the bathroom. Demi drops her jeans and Bikini bottom and pulls out the test and pees on it, she waits while it is working and then she reads it and sees "+". "Omg! I'm pregnant!!"

Later at the Cyrus house.

Miley comes in after getting home from the store, "DADDY I'M HOME!" she yells to her father since he is the only one home. "I'm in the kitchen" he yells back, she then walks into the kitchen "Hey daddy!" she looks down and sees that he has a hard on, "Do you need help with this daddy?" she says as she places her hand on his jeans zipper. "Yes I do baby girl" he says with a smile.

The end of part 3!

More to come I am going to post a coming soon page at writers hangout!
Please comment on the stories and let me know what you think!

Saffer
04-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Getting interesting...seems Miley is rather naughty!

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:42 AM
very good