PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 4

sams_jake
04-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 4
By Lessex9
----------------------------------------------

Miley slowly works her way down to Billy Ray's cock as she pulls it out of his jeans, she slowly wraps her lips around it and moves her head up and down his nice big cock. "Oh yeah that's my baby girl!" Billy Ray says as Miley sucks on his cock more and more, then she stops sucking on it as it is nice and hard.. "Daddy fuck me!" She says as she looks into her father's eyes, he then grabs hold of her and slowly puts his cock in her pussy she jumps and wraps her legs around his middle. He slams his cock in her harder and harder then takes it slow, then he slams her again. Miley moans "FUCK DADDY! FUCK ME HARD!!!!" with that Billy Ray slams his cock in her as hard as he can, they start to make out their tounges wrapping around eachother.
"I AM GONNA BLOW MILEY!!!!!!!!!" Billy Ray yells, "CUM IN ME DADDY!" she replies. He then slams in and out of her as hard as he can without stopping untill his cock blows inside of her. "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yells as cum just keeps coming out of his cock, "Oh daddy that was amazing" Miley says as she is standing back down on the floor. They slowly move in to kiss again and start to make out, "Yes it was sweetheart" he replies as he hugs his daughter. They both head to bed together falling asleep in eachothers arms.

The next day.
Demi is sitting at home thinking about being pregnant when she thinks it is time to call Joe and tell him, she picks up her cell and calls Joe. "Hey babe! What's up?" He asks "I need to see you!!" Demi replies "What's wrong? Are you ok?" He says in a worried voice. "Yeah I'm fine! I just really need to talk to you in person!"
they hang up and Joe leaves to go meet Demi. At Starbucks Joe sits and waits for Demi, she walks in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Hey!" Joe greets Demi as he gives her a hug, "Hey!" she replies. They sit down and start to talk, "So what's up?" Joe asks in a wondering voice "Well, I got some news to tell you" Demi says "I'm pregnant" Joe looks at her, she wonders what his reply is going to be. "That is great babe!" he jumps up and hugs her, "Really? You are happy?" she asks with a smile "YES! why wouldn't I be? I love you!"
they hug. "Oh, I guess now is a really good time to ask this..." He says as he falls to one knee with a small box in his hand "Demi Lovato, will you marry me?" she replies "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he jumps up and they hug and then kiss.

Selena is getting dressed she puts on her black tight dress and high heels, she picks up her cell phone and sees her pic of Demi. "Oh shit! I was supose to meet Demi today! I better call her and tell her something came up" she calls Demi and they agree to meet tomorrow, Selena hangs up and finishes getting ready.
She goes out to her car and gets in, then she pulls out of her driveway and heads downtown. She sees the hotel just up the street "Holiday Inn", she pulls into the parking lot then walks into the lobby. She sees David Henrie waiting for her, They hug "Ready to check in?" He says with his hand on her ass. "You know I am"

After Joe leaves from meeting Demi his phone starts to ring, he looks at the id "Alyson Stoner". He answers "Hey what's up aly?" she replies "Meet me at my place Joe! I really need someone" he agrees then hangs up, He heads to her house.

Miley calls Demi "Hey wanna hang out today?" Demi replies "Sure! When and where?" "McDonald's downtown" Demi jumps into her car and drives off.

The end of part 4!

Everything from Selena on is a teaser of what is too come!

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:44 AM
gettin intense lol

tech
02-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Getting good