PDA

View Full Version : The car ride

snoopy
04-13-2010, 06:22 AM
It was coming to the end of my shift for the day. Thank god for Thursday's, I thought to myself, at least I can go home while it's still early. Being late night shopping I do hate working evening's it's so slow and my mind tends to wander.... Like to my sexy friend Michael. Oh he's just a friend but I do wish we'd be so much more sometimes.

He's just the picture of heaven, tall but with sturdy and toned thighs, what I can only imagine is a sexy chest under his t-shirts he's always wearing and oh god, just the right amount of stubble on his face. His eyes and mouth are stunning too. he could have me anytime he wants with one look and dirty smile, making me weak at the knees with his laugh.... See there I go again.

'Mel...Mel? Helllo?' Earth brings me back.. 'It's time for you to go, unless you fancy staying of course' My boss smiles at me...'No, i have to go, lots of things to do at home...sadly' I get signed out from the staff room and just as I reach the door I peek out the window in the door and there he is.. Michael. I smile to myself and know the afternoon has just got better.

'Hello' he says to me - oh there go my knees again - and asks if I want a life home as he's just been shpping himself as has his car with him.
'Oh that'd be great, my feet ache so much and don't think i could bare the walk home' I smile sweetly and follow him back to his car, chatting about nothing in particular., Work, family any holidays etc. We get to his car and I jump in the front and after he's put his bags in the boot he jumps in too.

I've had lifts in his car before and he's quite happy for me to get the radio on to whatever I want to. I flick through for a bit then settle on one station that seems good enough for me. Just as we do our seatbelts up at the same time, our hands accidently brush against each others. I feel a jolt of electric go through me and hope it didn't seem to obvious to him, although I do wonder if he felt it too.
His fingers seemed very soft and warm at the same time. I laugh it off, trying not to sound too nervous at feeling more strongly attracted to him then ever before.

We get out of the car park and get along the roads, again chatting away but my mind is still on his hands. Oh the things I have imagined him doing to me with them before. Caressing my face as he kisses me, travelling down my neck and lightly stroking my neck and chest bone and working their way further down my body... I bring myself back to reality before it gets to uncomfortable in the seat with him right next to me. I keep glancing at him everytime he changes gear, just always tempted to place my hand on top of his when it's on the gear stick. I've never been tempted so much by him right now, I never mustered up the courage to steal a glance at his crotch - no that'd be too obvious Mel i think to myself.

'Shit' I hear him curse under his breath. 'Need petrol and i didn't think about it before'
'No worries' I tell him, 'I know of somehwere cheap to satisfy your petrol gussling car' and I give him directions to somehwere I do know...a little off road and very quiet.

After a while we get there and he fills up the tank. Now's a good chance to get a look at him. Oh christ he's got sexier I swear. He's filled out a little but it's even better. Something to hold onto I think to myself, as he's filling me up instead. He looks ahead and winks at me, something he's never done before. Oh god does he know what I'm thinking, now I'm shaking a little from him knowing my dirty little secret fantasies about him. No he couldn't, I haven't told anyone so it can't get back to him.

After he's paid he gets in and starts the car back up. 'Fancy a bite to eat somehere round here? I'm starving for something to satisfy my hunger cravings right now' and he smiles again..what the bloody hell is going on??
'Yeah sure, where ever you want to go' I tell him. Shit, what's going on, I wanted this for so long but now it's feeling odd.

He pulls off and starts going down this lane I've never seen before. It's got tall trees, bending their branches over from the sheer weight of themselves and it's very secluded with no room except for one car one way at a time. he keeps going for about 20 minutes then pulls into a tiny little spot, hidden by bushes and trees and turns the engine off. He shifts round on his seat and smiles, me not knowing whats going on I sit in silence, then he opens his mouth to talk to me.

'I know you're wondering what's going on, but don't worry please. We've been friends for what, 2 years now. I've seen you with one boyfriend who never made you happy and I wish to god to see you so happy everyday and it breaks my heart to see you cry. Everytime we chat I want to tell you this but can't' And stopping for, air I thought as he's going on without a breath, he leans in and pulls me in to him softly and kisses me. Just barely on the lips but enough to make me shiver and get slightly tinglely below. His lips press firmer onto mine and feel him trying to push my mouth open with his tongue. He suddenly decides not to and sits back.

'Was that ok Mel? I didn't want to seem full on but i want you so badly, for my own. I think about you all the time' His eyes seem to plead with me as he reveals all. 'Oh Michael, you have no idea how much I want you. Your body drives me crazy and the thought of you touching me all over, well I've had too many naughty and dirty thoughts about you recently, but a girl couldn't possibly tell you..'

'Hmmm, so show me then' a flash in his eyes tells me he wants me, and now.

He grabs my hips and lifts me over to him. He pushes his seat back as far as it would go so I fit in inbetween his steering wheel and his body, although it's still a close fit. Luckily I wear a skirt to work all the time so it's easy to straddle his lap. I hitch it up slightly as it's a full length one and settle down. I look down and Michael's staring into my eyes from his seat. His big brown eyes, just make me melt, and make me melt in so many ways at that, the melting sensation reaches my pussy and I feel myself start to leak a little. He reaches up to my face again and pulls me down to his lips this time with a more urgent kiss and he parts my mouth straight away with his tongue, probing into my mouth and finding my tongue. He kisses me so hard I think my lips will bruise afterwards and his tongue is now darting around my tongue, mashing up with it and moaning noises escape his mouth.

One of his hands stays holding my head to keep me kissing him and one hand snakes down my neck, down to my chest but avoids my tits and starts to stroke my tummy though my work top. It's making me feel so good, I feel myself start to squirm without realising it, and my skirt snakes it's way further up my legs. He moves his head and starts to kiss my neck and adding little nibbles in it too. Alternating between kisses and nibbles on my soft neck, I can't help help but moan out loud, encouraging him to keep going on what he's doing. His hand lifts my top up and over my head and I feel his warm breath on my neck and all over my skin. He moves his head down and starts licking my soft tits, the combination of my position and my bra push my tits up and feel like they're spilling out of the cups.

I'm getting so turned on by now I start grinding down onto his groin, hoping that although he's wearing jeans he can still feel the heat and wetness escaping from my soft sweet pussy and the pressure from me grinding onto him, making his cock get harder and strain out from his boxers. He slides his hand from my head and down my bare back, down to my bum, giving it a quick playful slap making me moan and grind harder onto him. His hand keeps going and slides up my skirt, he then stops and I can sense him grinning. 'Why you naughty girl, i do believe you're wearing holdups and not tights' He drags his fingers up and down my thighs and digs in every so often making me scream in pleasure. I lean back as he does so, pushing my spilling tits out into his face. He grabs one of them and sucks the spilling flesh hard, bitingme and he pulls my tits out fully from my bra and begins to alternate between both of them. Circling my nipples from licking them, rubbing them between his fingers and biting them when they're hard.

The sensations I'm feeling, between his nails dragging on my thigh from the hold-ups and my nipples being licked, softened and hardened again then bitten really start to make things drip, drip very very heavily. 'Michael' I moan ' Please....' I can't finish then sentance but he knows what I want of him. He rips my skirt off from my waist and now I'm straddling him, topless and skirtless but still have my - my sodden - knickers on and my hold ups on. This gets me ever so excited but feel it's a little one-sided.

'Oh Michael' I half sing-song to him 'I think someone needs to get caught up with the game here' I take his t-shirt off and gasp at his chest. So long i have wanted to see it, touch it and lick it. His nipples are big enough to tease them to erectness and has wonderful dark hairs scrattered around his chest. I toy with some of them and try to nibble his chest but it's diffcilt at my angle. I glance down to my right and see the answer. I pull a lever and his seat leans backwards. Now I can get a better taste of him, I lick his chest, one long taste from just above his belly button to his nipples and I swirl my tongue around his nipples. Now it's his turn to moan at me, and it's a deep throaty moan not a soft one. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter and suddenly I can't take it anymore. I reach down and unbutton his jeans and slide my hand inside them and am confronted with his incredible heat from his cock trying so desperatley to get out of his pants. I lick my lips and bite them in anticipation of what is beneath my hands.

He manages to wriggle out of his jeans and takes his boxers with them and his huge hard cock is now staring out at me. it's so long and hard and shapely I do wonder how he's never bulge out of his jeans before, It looks like it's throbbing from excitement already and can see he's dripping too from the thrill of our new found naughtiness. I grind down on him again and now my knickers are so wet I can pretty much feel his cock through them and rubbing against my lips there. I think I was almost ready to explode there and then but I manage to hold myself back.

'Now Michael, now I want you to fuck me, but with your fingers first' I don't know how I found my voice to tell him this but I wanted to tell him so much to fuck me so hard.

He moves his hands from my thighs and slides my knickers across from my crotch and his fingertip just grazes across my groin. 'Oh fuck Mel, you are so wet right now, how will I stop you from coming straight away?' ' I don't care if I do, just do me now..' I'm pleading with him.

He slides his fingers in with such ease, but he doesn't stop there, he slides 3 inside me and rubs my clit with his thumb, really making me moan and groan. I now grind onto his fingers and push them deeper and deeper into me, filling me up so much. Now i know I won't last much longer and want to come so desperatley but want to come when he's fucking me so I know he can't do this much longer although he is so fantastic at doing it. I let him go at it for a while longer, holding my breath so I don't come. His fingers are making a beckoning motion inside me and that does it...
Breathlessy I tell him to stop it and just fuck me now. he pulls his fingers out slowly and flicks my clit one more time making me scream and he licks his 3 fingers one by one while looking deep into my eyes, then in one fluid motion without me even knowing he thursts into me and I gasp and reach one hand up to the car roof to steady me. He looks up and grins at me and whisper's to me, 'Mel, I want to fuck you so hard, is that ok. I want to be your dirty little fuck'.. Well I'm not sure about little but it'll sure be a dirty fuck.

With his hands on my hips he plunges further and deeper into me. I feel his balls slapping against me and his breathing is getting ragged already. I lean with one hand on his chest to be able to wriggle more and more onto his cock, I want him to be buried in me so much. I want him so much insside me I can feel his pubes tickling me.. god i have never wanted him so much so as right now. He's moaning and groaning so much right now, I'm glad we're secluded.

Every thrust of his gets deeper and deeper til I know he can't get inside me anymore, and I'm moaning now too. One hand runs down my tummy to my clit and rubs it furiously, I look down and it's him. I know I'm coming soon but want to do it with him at the same time. 'Please tell me when your gonna come, please??' I beg him.

'Oh it's soon, in fact I think it's now' He looks at me then I feel his cock start to pulse and throb, and as soon as I feel it I let go and my orgasm hits me like a wave of electricity. I scream and feel my cum wash over his cock and then I feel him explode inside me. He comes so hard it hits me and feels like I've cum again but a bit softer.

We let our orgasms subside and I lean onto his chest and let my ragged breathing get softer. I lay there, and knowing niether of us have to say anything, I know that this is perfect.

'Michael...' I begin to say... 'Don't say a word Mel, I know.' He doesn't say what he knows but we both lay there smiling and kissing each others sweaty skin.

This is the beginning of something perfect - I know.....

April
04-13-2010, 06:32 AM
A great hot little tale here snoopy, there is nothing better than experiencing the perfect cumming together of two people... though reading about it is pretty great too :)

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us.

snoopy
04-13-2010, 06:35 AM
Thanks.. it was something I had kicking around that I wrote a while ago on my pc

Just thought, well why not share :)

davesmistress
04-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
thanks for sharing very good story

snoopy
04-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Thank you.

I'm on holiday next week so myabe one or two new ones may appear. I'm trying out some new fantasies in my head.

robertjames
05-29-2010, 05:38 AM
Thanks

killy10
05-29-2010, 12:58 PM
nice one