PDA

View Full Version : *New* Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 5

sams_jake
04-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez part 5
By Lessex9
-----------------------------------------------

Demi pulls into McDonald's driveway and parks her car, she gets out wearing a black shirt and black jeans with black boots and walks in. Miley waves to her as she sees her come in, Miley is wearing a red zip up top, jeans and boots. "Hey Demi!!!!" Demi replies "Hey babe!" they hug eachother then sit down. "So I got some news to tell you.." Demi says to Miley. "Ok, what's up?" "I'm pregnant!" Demi says with a smile, "OMG! CONGRATS GIRL!!!" Miley yells. "It's Joe's baby" Demi goes on to tell Miley "He also asked me to marry him yesterday!" Miley looks at her with a big smile "WOW!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!" they go on to talk about the baby and Joe. "Will you be in my wedding?" Demi asks Miley with hopes she would say yes, "I would love too!" Miley and Demi jump up and hug eachother. "How bout we go to my house and have a party in my bed?" Miley asks Demi with a naughty look on her face, "Sounds good to me" Demi replies right before kissing Miley on the lips. They get in their cars and drive off following eachother.

Joe pulls into Alyson's driveway and goes to knock on the door, he waits for her to answer.
"HEY JOE!" Alyson says as she opens the door, she jumps into his arms and starts making out with him.
Their tounges wrap together as her legs wrap around him, he walks inside with her on him and closes the door then makes his way to her bedroom. She is already naked so he lays her down on the bed and drops his pants to show her his hard cock, she tells him "FUCK ME HARD AND ROUGH!" with that he slams his cock into her pussy and back out and again he slams into her pussy then back out. He then starts playing with her breasts while fucking her, he grabs on to them tight making her scream. He switches to fucking her in the ass, he slams his cock into her again and back out and again "OH FUCK!!!!! JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alyson moans, he then switches again and starts to slam her pussy. "I AM ABOUT TO BLOW!" he yells, "INSIDE ME!" she replies. He blows up inside of her and just keeps cumming non stop, finally he stops cumming and pulls his cock out. He lays down on her and they start to make out, "Don't tell Demi!" Joe tells Alyson. "I won't baby!" she says right before kissing him again. "Ready for more?" Alyson ask him "You know it!" she then slowly sucks his cock.

David Henrie carries Selena into the hotel room and lays her on the bed, he then gets on top of her and they start to make out. She slowly pulls his cock out of his jeans and slides her panties off, she starts to rub his cock up and down with her hand as they make out. He is rock hard now and she slides him into her pussy, still making out he moves his hips up and down softly fucking her. "I love you David!" She says to him as they make out "I love you too Selena!", he then fucks her really hard "OHHHHHHHHHH!" she moans. He slams down on top of her again "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she moans again.

The end for now!
Don't worry each part will have more in part 6!

Saffer
04-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Some good stuff in here...maybe write a longer story, with one scene, and set the scene with descriptions, and just take it slowly. I'm sure you'll have a very popular story if you do that.

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:45 AM
really good

tech
02-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Nice, some more detail would be nice