PDA

View Full Version : I Moan...

eryika010
04-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Naomi, Naomi I moaned in my sleep, my long nine inch cock making a tent out of the thin sheet. Hips pumping upward in a slow rhythmic motion as I worked towards ecstasy. Sweat covered my brow, my body tingled with pleasure I had never known.

My mind was in a state of pleasure on a different plane. She is real my thoughts kept telling me, but, my mind was not convinced. I could only see this vision of seduction when I’m asleep.

Naomi was the sexiest woman I had ever encountered. Voluptuous from head to toe, golden hair, ruby red lips, pale white skin with a hit of red in her cheeks. Her mouth small and her eyes big as saucers, cold blue in color, those are her facial features.

Her body banging, she has a hour glass figure and full large breast. Her nipples are thick and long, put you in mind of a baby bottle. Her hips slim yet round, her ass taught with a heavenly curve, her legs long and nimble.

She always appeared in a see through white linen gown, which always revealed her tantalizing inviting anatomy. The golden strip of hair between her legs always drew my attention. Along with the sexiest gap I have ever seen, the light that was allowed to illuminate from between her thighs high lighted her phat pussy lips.

Naomi was a vision and my cock could not resist her. She never spoke and the only sounds were from her when her pussy made those wet sounds, or when her small mouth was sucking my dick. I just wished she was real and not a figure of my imagination, or was she?

My erotic dreams didn’t start until I moved out to a castle that they shipped over from England. Some rich guy got the idea to bring a piece of England here and rent out the rooms.

Good idea I must admit, he really went all out to give everyone the royal treatment. The place was plush, yet drafty like I hear they are supposed to be. There was a feasting hall, stunning chandlers, long halls, crazy portraits of king and court. Court jesters, bell boys and bed wenches.

All this got me thinking about the history of this place. I clean my self up and went down to the lavish library. There were tons of books there and a small older woman who asked if she could help me.

I explained to her what I was looking for and she took me over to a section marked Olde’ England. I found a book call castles of olde’ England. The book was marvelous there were so many castles.

Half way through the book I found a picture of the castle I was staying in. The name of the castle was a funny English name that meant, I moan. I thought what an odd name.

So, I went to find the old lady to see what she knew. She wasn’t at her desk; I looked around and didn’t see her. But I heard what sounded like a moan coming from behind a book case.

I slowly approached the book case and the sound became clear. It was definitely a moan, being sort of an expert on moans. I deduced it was a moan of passion and lust.

I quietly peak my head around the corner to see this sweet old lady fucking her pussy with a broom handle. I couldn’t believe my eyes, she was soak and wet. Ramming at least seven inches of the broom handle into what looked like a tight cunt.

My cock became hard as I watched this little old lady pull her huge breast out and began to tweak her nipple. She was into it, with her thighs spread wide and the piece of wood steadily plunging into her wet snatch.

I couldn’t look away; my penis throbbed as I watched. I was about to walk away.

When I heard her say, “You want to know about the castle’s name.”

She never stopped pumping her pussy with the broom handle and as I approached her. I could see her swollen clit, wet and shinny. Her snatch looked so inviting, so warm and wet.

“I will tell you all I know if you promise to fuck me like a dog,” she breathlessly hissed.

My mind raced as I contemplated what to do. Before I knew what I was doing my hand took control of the broom handle. I began to ram her pussy, twisting the handle as I plunged it in.

“Yes, I will fuck you doggie style for the information,” I informed her.

She began her story, “Back in the early 1800’s around 1813 there was a virgin daughter.”

Her body jerked from the twisting and plunging of the broom stick. The pleasure wave subsided and she began the story again.

“The daughter was the bastard child of the Queen. Neglected by the King, the Queen slept with a noble man. Because, she let this happen, the Queen moaned for nine months. It drove the King mad and when the King learned of what the Queen did, he moaned as well,” she told me.

“The castle name was changed from Praete Satis which is Latin for more than enough. To Ego Moere which is Latin for I moan and the daughter Naomi is I moan backwards. The King and Queen stayed together and had other children,” she continued.

“Naomi grew wild and beautiful, driving all the men of the kingdom crazy with lust. The Queen feared for her and urged the King to marry her off. But, Naomi had fallen for a young commoner. The love of her life, she promised him her undying love and her virginity,” the old lady had to pause.

Her pussy was quivering from the pushing in and out of the broom handle I was fucking her with. Her nipples were swollen and about to pop as I plunge the handle back into her hungry cunt. The old girl could take a good pounding because I was letting her have it with this handle. The bliss was over and she continued.

“When Naomi learned of her nuptials to a Prince in Spain, she went fifty one fifty. She swore she would never marry the Prince and told the King and Queen of her love for the commoner. The King became furious and had the man put to death.”

“Naomi was heart broken and didn’t want to live. The King had her locked in the tower until her trip to Spain was arranged. But, Naomi would have the final say; she jumped from the tower window to her death,” she informed me.

It is said, “That her spirit came over with this castle and she roams the halls. Seducing men in there dreams and when the man from the commoner blood line cumms in her she will be free.”

“Now give me what you promised,” she told me as she turned around and bent at the waist.

Just as I pulled my hard throbbing cock out to fuck this hot granny. A strong gush of wind blew, knocking the granny over. Her head hit the book case on the way down and she was out for the count.

When she finally came to she screamed and pointed at me. Her hands shook, I thought from the fall, but, no it was from sheer fear.

“You, you have been chosen.” she hissed!

“She told me to leave you alone,” as she pointed and shook.

“Who,” I questioned?

“Na-Na-Naomi,” she screeched!!

She is real, I thought to my self as I help the distraught lady to her feet. We got her clothing back together and I helped her to the infirmary. Still not able to wrap my mind around the fact that Naomi was real or some kind of trapped spirit.

Back in my room I pondered and pondered the information I just got. After awhile I dismissed it as folk tale a myth when I heard a knock at my door. It was the bed wench coming to turn my bed down.

“Come in,” I told her.
The big door open and in stepped this lovely young maid. Cleavage all over the place, long legs and a nice looking ass, this girl was hot. My attention was quickly diverted to her and her movements.

The sway of her flirty skirt, the bobbing of her ripe melons and her seductive smile, I repeat, this girl was hot. My penis was hard for a second time today and I knew where I wanted to put it.

“I don’t mean to be rude,” I said to get her attention.

“But, I was wondering if I could bed the bed wench,” I asked.

Her back was to me and she did a deep bend to kindle the fire. Her long legs led up to her sweet ass that was covered by some ruffled knickers. She turned to face me, unfastened her outfit that fell to the floor. She stood before me in nothing but her knickers.

“I am my Lords to command,” she said with a smile.

I sat there a minute to drink in her warm sexy appeal. Then I I took out my hard throbbing cock and waved her over. The bed wench didn’t waste any time dropping to her knees.

But, just as she opened her sweet little mouth a loud screech sounded. The fire exploded in the image of a woman. The fire came towards us and someone yelled in a eerie voice.
“He’s mine!!”

The bed wench was singed, but, not burnt. She ran out the room screaming not even remembering she was mostly naked. I froze scared to move. My erection was gone for the second time today.

Made that way by forces I couldn’t explain, by now I was starting to believe in the super natural. Naomi was real and she was fixed on me. The fire subsided and the door blew closed.

I remained in my seat as Naomi appeared before me. Was I sleeping? I never have seen her when I was awoke. What was going on?

“All is well,” Randle, I heard her say. But, her mouth never moved.

“I can read your thoughts and you mine,” she told me. How, I thought?

“By your belief is how, once you believed I was real, I became real to you,” I heard her say.

This can’t be real I thought, this is some kind of trick. As soon as I thought that Naomi began to fade away and I could not hear her any longer. Just before she was completely gone, I spoke I believe!

Too late, she was gone, I had my chance and I blew it. A sex goddess, made to order and all I had to do was believe. I dropped my head and sighed aloud.

At that moment the room illuminated in brilliances that I have only seen in my dreams. I looked up to see Naomi in all her glory walking towards me.

Those sweet red lips, those sexy hips and that small waist were driving the blood back into my rod. Full erection and it was throbbing to be rode as she grasped.

What a sensation, her touch was like satain as it stroked my shaft. Her cold glare was fixed on my ten inch cock like she could see through it. She caressed, examined and rubbed my penis like it was gold.

When she opened her I couldn’t see a tongue or teeth. But, when she closed it around my cock, wow! Liquid silk was the feeling I felt as I watched her head bob up and down in my lap.

I reached inside her gown and found an erect nipple. I rolled it between my finger and thumb. Her body shimmered as the pleasure took hold and the suction on my cock increased.

I thought my life force was being sucked out of me along with the sweetest bliss I ever felt. What a blow job this spirit could give as the pleasure ripped through my soul.

“Suck that cock, yes, yes, suck my cock,” I heard my self say.

My balls were tight, my shaft was hard and I could feel the cumm boiling in my nut sack. My cock throbbed in her mouth as a swirling sensation circle the head. I would say it was her tongue, but, no tongue I have felt has ever felt like that.

My body tensed, my hips thrust forward and my cock slipped deeper into her throat. The swirling of my dick head never ceased and I erupted.

But, before my man juice could shoot out Naomi grasped the base of my cock and choked back my climax. Holding my penis in place, she straddle my cock. Her soft pussy lips slipped past my dick.

I thought I was going to cumm again from the sweet sensation as she began to ride my hard prick. Or should I say as she levitated up and down on my dick.

Her delicate walls massage, milked and stroked my long shaft like no other. Giving me the fuck of a lifetime as the levitation became faster and very vehement. I was totally lost in ecstasy.

My hands went around her waist, steadying me as I slammed my hips up, driving my long, hard cock deep into her exquisite pussy. When her cunt clamped down around my penis I exploded for a second time.

Naomi’s eyes lit up and her hair stood on end as I pumped ounce after ounce of man juice into her siphoning cunt. It was a little un-nerving, but, most pleasurable.

I couldn’t sit there any longer, with her still in my lap. I lifted us up and went to the nearest wall. It wasn’t hard like I said she could levitate.

With her back against the wall, she dropped her hips down to fucking level. Just right for me to pound that pussy and squeeze her sexy soft ass, it was like my hips had a mind of there own.

Slap, slap, was all you could hear in the drafty castle hall as I fucked her deep and hard. The erotic sensation drove me to another climax as her dissipating pussy drove me wild.

My hands cupped and caressed her ass, giving pleasure and support while I fucked her against the wall. Naomi was drenched and I could feel her wetness seep and drop from her ass hole.

My fingers coated themselves in her juices as they inched themselves toward her tight ass hole. My middle finger teased the small orifice as I pumped my cock in and out of very, very good pussy.

The pleasure seem to get to Naomi, her eyes grew from dim to bright. Her hair began to flare out again as I slipped more and more of my finger into her tight ass. The pleasure seemed to ignite her pussy muscles.
When her pussy clamped down on my cock, I got so excited. I shoved two fingers into her tight butt. Naomi made this erotic haunting sound that made my cock throb. I had never heard a sound like that before.

The pleasure was off the hook and we levitated up off the wall. She was taken away in bliss and we floated. Once I became accustom to this sensation. I went right back to pounding her sweet pussy.

I was harder than I had ever been in my life as she rode my long prick. I happened to look down to see my cock covered in her silky nectar. That turned me on even more to watch my candy coated cock appear and disappear into that hot, wet pussy.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get in better, Naomi began a slow three hundred sixty degree turn on my throbbing dick. The vibe became overly intense as the rotation became faster and fast. Plus the up and down was still going on, I became so hard it felt like I grew another inch.

I never new a succubus could fuck like this as she went round and round, up and down on my very hard cock. My balls were so full and ready to erupt all in that ghostly, sweet pussy.

Up and down and round and round she rode my cock. My eyes rolled back in my head from the pleasure as my cock throbbed to her hauntingly moans. The room began to spin or was it us as we floated, locked into a sexual bliss.

Her pussy sucking massaging, milking my throbbing hard cock. My dick pumped with all I had, meeting her up and down spinning sweet pussy. I could hold back no longer, I shot my man juice all up in her milking pussy.

The sensation was out of this world as I pumped ounce after ounce of hot sticky jism into the best pussy of my life. I felt like my life force was leavening me at the same time.

The last thing I remembered when I came to; was a brilliant light and Naomi whispering, “I’m free.” My head pounded and it took me a minute to focus and to sit up. I looked around for Naomi. but. she wasn’t there, I called out to her……..

Part Two is in the works……….

Let Me Know What You Think......

April
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Great hot new addition, looking forward to reading the next instalment :)

davesmistress
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the new addition

slim123
04-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Great story...waiting for next part................

thedeaddevil
04-26-2010, 03:08 AM
It's a bit loose in places, but it's a good story, and I look forward to more.

chren49
04-30-2013, 05:30 AM
great