PDA

View Full Version : Summer Days With Tessa

TheYoungOne
05-06-2010, 05:52 PM
This is a sequel to my other story Week Days With Victoria http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24410

My name is Aaron and this last year my life changed drastically in so many ways. It's hard to explain everything that happened in some lump summery, but I will do my best. It all began one night when I decided to instant message my girlfriends(Courtney) best friend Victoria. Or Vicky for short.

We got to talking, in which I accidentally called her 'not sexy' which lead to her showing herself off in her underpants and then what I thought was an accidental peek show of the real deal. That eventually lead to a great long lasting friends with benefits relationship, that worked out flawlessly since she began going to college in the same city as me.

It wasn't until months into the sexual relationship that I had found out that my girlfriend Courtney had planned it all. From the accidental peek show to the sex for the purpose of 'training' me. I know out the outside it sounds kind of harsh, but from my view I got to have 2 gorgeous girls whom I get to fuck on a weekly basis.

It worked out great. Until I got a job offer and moved back to my hometown hours away from Vicky. I still had Courtney, however it seemed even that way about to change.

"New york." Courtney smiled. "I am going to stay with my aunt and uncle there this summer and look at colleges."

"What?" my eyes widened. "Clear the hell to New York?"

"I know... it's far but I love you and It's just for the summer, really."

"Unless you find a school there." I added.

"Well... yeah." she agreed, now looking a bit sad.

"I don't meant to sound depressed," I came back. "I'm not depressed. I'm excited for you actually. It's a great opportunity."

"I know it is," she smiled. "I'm really excited too."

It was the end of May right after Courtney's graduation that she was leaving.

I was sitting through the graduation ceremony. It was taking place outside on the football field of the high school high up in the bleachers. It was crowded and noisey beyond belief. They were rambling through dozens of different students and I was certain Courtney's name wasn't going to be called for awhile. I sighed from the boredom.

"Hey you," I heard a firmilar voice coming up beside me. Within seconds Vicky sat down next to me and flashed a big smile.

"Vicky!" I answered and grabbed her into a hug. "It's been awhile, what 2 months?"

She nodded. "About that. You look the same."

I smiled and looked her over. She looked a little different. She got a new haircut. Her locks of red hair looked much more layered and silky. Her body itself was similar, though I swore her boobs looked as if they had grown some.

"And you... don't" I laughed and replied. "Your hair!"

She giggled back. "I got it done. You like?" she asked as she gave her hair a quick flip.

"I do."

"Hey," she leaned in a whispered softly. "I got a surprise for you, come on."

I gave her a confused look and glanced back to the boring graduation happening below. I nodded quickly and went walking off in the same direction as her. She reach the bottom of the bleachers and waited for me. Once we were both there she grabbed my arm and pulled me under the poles and and support beams of the bleachers.

"More privacy down here," she announced as we reached a spot and stopped.
She let go of me and grinned. I smiled back a little confused. Before I knew it, her hands ran to the crotch of my pants and unbutton and zipped them. It seemed instant.

"Vicky!" I gasped a little. "This isn't THAT private."

She grinned and put her finger to her lips and made a shh sound.

She yanked my pants down and apart just enough so she could pull out my now semi-erect cock.

She got down on her knees and wrapped her hand around my cock. She stroked it a couple times before she whispered real quick.

"Oh... this will help."

She pulled her handed away from me and to the straps on her tank top. She slid them down her shoulders and pulled her top completely down exposing her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. Just the sight of them again after all this time instantly made me stiffen up.

She grinned. "Yup. It did."

Without a moment of hesitation she dived her mouth down and over my cock. She had no trouble immediately getting most all of the length in her mouth. She quickly began sucking and puckering her whole mouth, without actually moving my cock out at all. All the while she was running the length of it with her tongue.

After a moment of that incredible feeling she began to move her head back and forth. It felt incredible, but I was also nervous of getting caught. That only added more pleasure to the situation however.

I moaned slightly and started looking around. Left and right. It was clear. I looked up and still didn't see anyone looking. Only peoples feet hanging from the bleachers above.

There was such an intense feeling building up inside of me, I knew I was going to cum way quicker than what would be desired. I looked down to Vicky sucking me off. The sight of her eyes looking back up to me made my cock twitch. She nodded like she understood that I was about to cum and pulled away. Just and she moved, my cum shot out and covered the ground below us in white sticky goo.

"haha!" Vicky laughed. "Good surprise?" she asked.

I could only nod. Suddenly we both heard Courtneys name called. I pulled up my pants and she both went dashing out to see. We got there just in time to snap a couple pictures.

----------
Alright guys. That's part 1. 2 is on the way!

crzy67
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for posting your story.

davesmistress
05-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
05-07-2010, 12:56 AM
good sart, keep them cumming ,,,,, thanks

NayaR
05-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Good keep them coming

Rico
05-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

loobinator69
12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
great sequel to an already great series

ironeagle2
01-02-2013, 10:18 AM
it was an ok start

Brownsman
01-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Wasn't where I thought it was going, but hot the same. Would love a surprise under bleachers bj.

romel61
01-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Keep it cumming