PDA

View Full Version : Big Shocker

whynotme
05-08-2010, 10:16 AM
When I was 16 years old I started to have sex with my best friend. It had progressed from just masturbation to masturbating each other to sucking including 69ing. I had thought it was our secret but apparently my buddy had told other people although I have no idea why. I questioned him about it and he said, no way. I knew he was lying because two guys I knew made wise cracks that made me sure they knew.
About a year after things started with my friend I got the shock of my life. My father approached me to tell me we needed to talk. He told me he had heard that I was having sex with my friend and wanted to talk it out with me. I denied it but he kept after me and got me to admit to it. I explained that I must be bi because I still was attracted to women and had a girlfriend. He told me that I needed to have it out with my friend because he apparently had a big mouth. My dad said he would accept my sexuality but told me to be more careful in the future.
I had thought that was the end of that with my dad but no way. A week later he brought the subject up again but this time he started asking me for details which I thought was strange. I was very shy to tell him but my dad can be very persuasive. A few minutes into me telling what went on with my friend my dad pulls up the leg of his gym shorts to expose his very hard cock. I froze and he said....go on tell me more. So I go on with the details and he starts to jerk off. He started to tell me how horny this got him and before I knew it I'm on my knees in front of him sucking his big cock. He shot in my mouth and that led to years of me servicing him.
He never did anything to me, our sex consisted of me jerking him off and blowing him. I gave up my relationship with my big mouth friend and continued to suck my dad even after I got married. My dad swears he never had any sexual contact with any other male other than me.

davesmistress
05-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the new addition

bassdude10
05-10-2010, 07:02 PM
This is the start of a REALLY great story. All you need are the dirty details ;)

SKYYdiver2000
05-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Yes! Short but sweet! Would love to hear all the dirty details! NICE!

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:15 AM
it is nice story thx

Steve309
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
i would love to hear more

theatreslut
07-30-2010, 09:38 AM
It's good for what it is but it ain't all that, needs some more detail

Youngatheart
08-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Nice.