PDA

View Full Version : The Making of a Slut Wife: Part 1

luvrof69
05-08-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=165626&d=1273468096

THE MAKING OF A SLUT WIFE: PART 1

I have often thought about how I became a sex starved wife and realized it was because of my high school sweetheart. I loved Harry and just knew we were going to be married, so I did everything I could to make him love me. You have read about the two parties our senior year in high school where I went topless and sucked him off in front of our friends. Well, let me tell you about the rest of the story.

We went off to two separate colleges in the same city about three hours from our hometown. He played football so I was there every weekend of home games. It was homecoming and after the game we were to go to his best friend, Steve, a senior, apartment for some drinks before dinner and the dance. It was a warm late October evening so I put on a long blue with white print halter dress, blue French cut panties and white heels. Harry picked me up and off to Steve’s we went. We had about three or four beers with Steve and his fiancé’ Jan, a beautiful redhead in the Reba mold, before we headed to the dance. Another two beers in the car and I was high as a kite when we arrived.

I don’t remember much about the meal but I do remember drinking 7 and 7’s all night long. Harry wasn’t much of a fast dancer but loved to slow dance, holding me close and kissing my neck as he squeezed by bum. I noticed his hard on seemed bigger that night and as we danced I reached down and felt it and realized he wasn’t wearing any underwear. That gave me a rush that made me so wet I wanted to lay him right there on the dance floor. They played three slow songs in a row and on each one Harry and I got more and more brave. First he would rub my ass, then he drew my dress and put his hands in my panties squeezing by cheeks as he kissed my neck. I put my left hand down his pants to play with his throbbing love muscle. I could feel his pre-cum so I knew he was getting as hot as I was. Every now and again he would cup my little titties in his hands and give a gentle squeeze to say, “it’s ok baby”.

Steve had invited five other couples over for some after dance drinks so at 12:15 we headed back to his place. In the back seat of Steve’s car Harry couldn’t keep his hands off of me. We kissed and I pulled out his cock and began to jerk him off as he unhooked my halter. Letting the top of my dress fall to my waist my breasts were exposed now and Harry began to kiss, lick and suck my nipples. I watched as Steve had trouble keeping his eyes on the road as he was glued to the rear view mirror. Jan noticed the show in the back seat too and scooted over to Steve and began to caress his tool as well. Once at the apartment Harry told me to keep my dress down as no one would see anything at this hour. So, with Harry’s arm over my shoulder playing with my right nipple we walked into the apartment.

Once inside there were three other couples already there and when they saw me standing in front of them topless, all eyes were glued on the itty bitty girl. Harry and I sat down on the love seat across from the couch where two of the couple sat and didn’t waste any time. He began to kiss me and rub my breasts. Steve brought us over each a beer and sat back down with Jan on the two bar stools by the breakfast bar. Harry was still working on my nipples when two more couples came in and sat on the couch to our left. By now I had had so much alcohol that I didn’t care what I was doing or who was watching. I was feeling pleasure! Harry pulled my dress up and began to rub my legs as he kissed my tits. All I could see were five couples on the edge of their seats watching the show in front of them.

Then the guys began to shout “eat her, eat her”, so Harry stood me up, unzipped the short zipper on my dress and I stepped out of it. He then slowly pulled off my panties and there I was, standing in front of ten people with just my heels on. And what a rush that was! I sat back down and Harry parted my legs with his hands and went in tongue first licking away on my love garden. Oh it felt so good as Harry licked the length of my slit and stopped to gently circle my clit. That began the cum ball rolling. As he licked my clit he fingered my hole and I arched my back to give him a better angle to my kitty. Then he reached up and tweaked my nipple and that was it, I moaned and squirmed and came on his face. Those watching clapped and cheered. Steve brought over another beer for us and with me still breathing heavy and soaking wet the guys started chanting “do her, do her”.

So Harry pulled me forward and asked me to unzip his pants. I did and pulled out his rock hard cock, kissed it and guided it in my juicy wet pussy. He started with slow thrusts but picked up speed when the gals joined in with the guys in saying “do her, do her”. By now I was lost in pleasure and wanting to show these upper class women a thing or two, I pulled Harry out of me, pushed him back so I could stand up and made him sit down on the love seat. Then turning to the crowd I straddled over Harry’s tool as it stood at attention and sat down on it. Now I was riding my lover cowgirl facing these graduating seniors showing them my entire naked sex. I looked each girl in the eyes as I played with my nipples and licked my lips. I could tell each of them wanted to do what I was doing but didn’t have the balls. Maybe it was because I had all the balls in the room watching me. Boy were they jealous!

Some of the guys were playing with them selves by now and one of the girls was rubbing her crotch too. Steve and Jan were in a passionate kiss when Harry said he was going to cum. I could feel his prick thickening in my twat and his breathing got faster, so I stood up and squatted in front of him taking his cock in my hand and jerking him off on my tits. I love hot cum on my titties and doing it in front of strangers was a huge turn on. After Harry came I licked and sucked him until he was soft again and then sat on the floor between his legs facing the couples across from us. I played with my pussy and nipples for a minute or two just to show them I was in control. The girls were hot at me by now but hey, they were the ones chanting for me to do it.

After a few more beers I passed out on the floor where I woke up the next morning next to Harry. He told me that after I went to sleep, the girls wanted him to fuck me doggy style so with the help of Steve holding my limp body up he said he did just that, cuming all over my ass. I enjoyed the thought of doing that for the gals and not even remember it.

I have two more tales to tell on the making of a slut wife but this is how it started at age 18. Hope you got as hot as I did.

XOXOXO AM

:scrambles:

davesmistress
05-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
05-09-2010, 01:47 AM
great story,,going for part 2,,,,,,,,thanks

robertjames
05-28-2010, 10:54 PM
nice

ilickitty