PDA

View Full Version : The Making of a Slut Wife: Part 2

luvrof69
05-08-2010, 04:52 PM
The Making Of A Slut Wife: Part 2

Shortly after Homecoming I turned 19 and with the first semester of college coming to a close a big holiday party was in store. Once again Steve was host and Harry and when I arrived at 8:45 there were already 20 or so people there. Seems word of Harry’s sex slave has gotten around campus and they wanted to see for her for themselves. I wore a white turtleneck with a red button down sweater with snowflakes and snowmen on it (no bra), red panties, jeans and tennis shoes.

We sat down on the same love seat we performed on in October and Steve brought us each a beer. I noticed Steve had placed Mistletoe right by the kitchen and girls were standing there waiting for their dates to kiss them. After four beers or so I grabbed Harry by the hand and led him under the Mistletoe and planted a long, wet, deep tongue-probing kiss on him. We then went back a sat on the love seat where Harry was talking to Steve about the upcoming playoffs or something and all I could do was drink beer and get horny watching all the gals getting kissed by their men. After about three more beers Harry lead me over to the Mistletoe and began to kiss me passionately. I got instantly wet. He kept kissing me and unbuttoned my sweater and pulled out my turtleneck. He rubbed my boobs as we kissed for what seemed like an hour. He pulled back with a smile and turned away and there behind him were 12 guys waiting there turn. So I kissed each one of them letting them feel my breast as they kissed me.

After 20 minutes of this Harry and Steve brought over one of the bar stools and put it under the Mistletoe and sat me on it, taking off my sweater as they did. Handing me another beer guys were feeling my little titties as I drank, watching the gals turn red with envy. Harry came back and began to kiss me again, this time he lifted up my turtleneck and licked and sucked my nipples. It didn’t take long for that to come off either and again he stepped away and about 15 of the guys took turns lucking and sucking my nipples. Then Harry brought me a fresh beer and asked if I would stand up so he could take off my jeans. While he was talking to me, Steve had untied my shoes and pulled them off, so I stood on the leg of the bar stool as Harry unbutton and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. Now I sat there in just my red French cut panties and white socks as Harry kissed me and rubbed his hand over my pulsating pussy. I knew what was next.

Harry backed away again and this time about 15-20 guys took turns kissing me, sucking my nipples and rubbing my wet kitty. By now my panties were soaked and I was getting hornier than I have ever been. Harry brought a beer over and poured in my mouth from about two feet above my head. Needless to say it all didn’t make it in, as now my chest was covered with beer. Harry began to lick it off and about nine other guys helped clean off the beer from my breast. Then the chant, “eat her out, eat her out” and once again Harry had me stand up as he pulled down my panties. He twirled them in the air and let them fly in the direction of some of the girls. I sat back down and Harry buried his head between my legs. Oh my, did that feel good. He knew how to make me cum and in a matter of minutes with his tongue working my clit I moaned in pleasure as I covered his face with my love juice. And you got it, he left and every guy there except Steve took there turn licking the honey from my garden.
When every one had there turn the chant of “do her, do her” started. So Harry had me pull down his jeans, suck his dick a bit and then I bent over the bar stool so he could do me doggy style. All 40 or so people were packed within about five feet of us as Harry drilled me faster and faster. All I could do was hold on to the back of the bar stool and look one of the girls behind us showing her the extreme pleasure I was in. Harry didn’t cum so he turned me around and had two guys hold me up under my arms, two had hold of my legs and Harry entered me and we screwed while four guys were holding me up in the air. Another guy came over to hold my head and that gave me the opportunity to beg him to kiss me, which he did. I could tell Harry was about to cum so I asked the guys to let me down so I could get on my knees to allow him to jerk his hot semen on my titties. As he did a roar went up in the room.

We sat down on the love seat as more beer came our way. I began to suck Harry to get him hard again, we did a 69 and then I rode him cowgirl style on the floor before the night was over. Each position we did more and more guys would sneak feels of my breast and ass when they could. I loved it but was getting the feeling that maybe Harry didn’t love me for what I thought he did but rather for something else. Still, it was a hot night of sex for me and I am sure most of the gals got theirs when they got home too. Harry took me back to his dorm room where we screwed some more and feel asleep at sunrise.

Things were happening in my life and I had no control over them. Part 3 is coming. Enjoy.

Wet kisses…….

:icon094:

davesmistress
05-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Thanks for part2

frankjohnmoore
05-09-2010, 01:53 AM
nice part 2 hope part 3 is on the way,,,,, thanks

Shick
05-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Incredible story, and writing. Can't wait to see what cums... ;)

sexymatt
02-10-2011, 10:25 PM
looking fwd to part 3! great writing~!

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:23 AM
i love a good sluty wife

ROCKNROLLER
03-01-2011, 01:25 PM
good story, waiting for next part!
:el

ilickitty
09-13-2013, 07:46 AM