PDA

View Full Version : The Making of a Slut Wife: Part 3

luvrof69
05-10-2010, 03:26 AM
The Making of a Slut Wife: Part 3

There had been a few parties after the Holiday Bash where Harry made me go topless and service him in front of his friends, but nothing like what happened at Christmas. It was now springtime and back then colleges went until mid to late May. This was the first weekend of May and his school had a spring fling tradition. It was an unusually hot May Saturday and Harry picked me up at 11:00. He was wearing a tank top, cut off jean shorts and tennis shoes. I had on a short tube top, which I don’t advise small-breasted women like me to wear but hey, everyone expected a show and today I was going to give one. Short short gym shorts, hey I was a PE major, no panties and white socks and tennis shoes. I had to work late on Friday so I slept in and missed breakfast and once in the car Harry handed me a beer.

He had moved into the frat house second semester and as we pulled in the parking lot the place was looking party ready. They had built a 40 slip and slide going down from the front porch to the yard, a garage band was setting up out back and the great room had five kegs in it. Harry led me into get a beer and as I talked to the two guys there he went out back to check on things. One of the guys asked what Harry had in store for me today and I told him “nothing I didn’t want to do” as I padded his crotch and walked away. I turned back after five steps and circled my nipple with my finger and winked then went outside.

There was Harry sitting on the ground with the sweet Southern Belle Bridget. The smooth skin, green eyed, shiny night black hair big busted Bridget. And with that halter-top she was wearing it sure showed way too much of her huge melons. I could see why Harry was talking to her. As I approached them he stood up and said that Bridget wanted us to put on a private show for her. I looked at him with the deer in the headlight look and he said, she wants to watch us have sex. I said what ever floats her boat and with that Harry grabbed my hand and led me in the house. We went by the kegs on the way to get more beer and he took us to the third floor where all the sleeping rooms where. The freshmen all sleep in one room and when we walked in all the mattresses had been put on the floor with the beds around the outside walls.

Harry wasted no time as he pulled my tube top down to my waist and dropping to his knees pulled down my shorts. I stepped out of them and he went right to work on my kitty. I couldn’t believe how fast he was making me feel good so I grabbed his head with my hands and bent my knees allowing him access to my soaking wet honey jar. He licked and licked and I could feel it coming and with a low ughhhh, ughhh, ughhhh I drenched his face with my love juice. Weak I fell to the floor and Harry took off his shorts, turned me over on all fours and entered me from behind. Now while we faced Ms Stacked beauty he drilled me like a madman cumming in about 25 seconds. He pulled out and shot his hot load on my ass and my tube top. As I fell to the floor the two guys who were at the kegs walked in and looking at Harry he said she yours.

The tall one took off his shorts and had me sit on him so he could suck my nipples, it didn’t take him long to get off on my ass either. Then Jimmy asked if I could sit in the chair in the corner, which I did, and he drilled me from the front cumming on my tits. The entire time Bridget was watching from the door but now she was playing with her self. I asked if she would get me another beer and Harry said no way, go get one your self. So, with just my tube top wrinkled up around my waist and covered with cum and by shoes and socks on I went down three flights of stairs for three beers, for myself. As you guessed five guys followed me back up, I guess I was lucky it was only five as most were out back listening to the band now. Once back in the room Harry told the guys to get in line and strip and he would tell them when to go. The first guy did me doggy style, the second and third missionary, the fourth cowgirl and the fifth wanted to do a Harvey Wall banger, so he did me standing up against the hall wall. By then Bridget had sucked the first guy hard again so he wanted a Harvey Wall banger too.

By this time I didn’t notice Harry had left until he came back with Steve. He said Steve was getting married in a month and had been jerking off thinking about doing me and if I would give him an early wedding gift. “Sure” I said and as Steve got undressed I laid on the mattress with my arms out stretched to welcome him in my love nest. We kissed; I sucked his nipples and kissed his belly and then kissed, licked and sucked his cock. I made love to him as he got me hot saying he jerked off to me. He turned me over and entered me missionary style, cupping my head in his hands he planted a big kiss on me and we locked in a long French kiss as he slowly grinded his tool in my wet pussy. He increased his grinding and I could tell he was getting close so I held him tighter as we kissed some more and just before he came I pulled out from under him and taking his dick in my hand I put it in my mouth and drank every last drop of his jez. When he was done I k kissed his balls, licked his cock and nipples and said congratulations on your marriage.

This whole affair got Harry so horny he came over and fucked me right they’re making me swallow his cum too. I told him I needed a break to drink some beers so he went down and brought two for each of us up. After I drank then I was feeling really shit face drunk so I did two of the guys again and then three new fellows came up. The first guy did me doggy, the second wanted me to suck him while I sat on the third one cock. I obliged him and got them both off. By then I was about to pass out so I laid on my side watching Bridget sucking Jim off in the corner of the room. I must have been out for a few hours because when I woke up my chest was covered with a combination of cum indifferent stages of wet/dryness. Harry was lying next to me and told me that 23 guys came up and jerked off on my tits while I was out. He made sure that was all they did. He wanted to know if I wanted to clean up, which I did, so he led me to the showers. After I was clean he walked me back down the hall to the room, which now had three couple screwing in it and Bridget sucking on another guy. Harry laid me down and we fucked one more time before falling asleep on the corner of the mattresses.

The next morning he drove me home but with a new twist. I had to sit in the back with another frat brother, get naked and suck him off. Harry had a hard time driving as he kept reaching back to feel my titties and watch me suck on yet another cock. Just as this guy was about to cum I pulled him out and jerked him off on my chest, damn I love hot cum on my chest. Once back at my dorm Harry walked me to the door kissed me and said he loved me. Ha, I was beginning to love sex and more sex not Harry. But I wasn’t ready to give him up yet. We had our finals and went back home for a very strange summer. Part 4 will get into that and our sophomore year of college as the making of a slut wife continues.

Licks,
Anne Marie
AKA luvrof69

:luxhello:

9hugh9
05-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Good story

frankjohnmoore
05-15-2010, 02:56 AM
great,looking for part 4 ,,,,,thanks

ralph1600b
05-18-2010, 11:27 AM