PDA

View Full Version : Teacher's Favorite Boy

Brigit Astar
05-21-2010, 09:24 AM
In some ways, Paula Grace was an average high school teacher; in other ways, she was unusual.

She was twenty-nine and had been a high school English teacher and counselor for six years. She had married while she was still in college, and the marriage had lasted five years. She had been divorced for three years. Since she had taught and been a counselor for six years at the same high school, and had a good record, she had gained some seniority and had her own little office.

There was nothing exceptional about her face. She wasn't pretty, but neither was she ugly. She had shoulder-length light brown hair and gray eyes and a fair complexion. If there was anything about her that could be called unattractive it was the fact that she had thick lips and was full-bodied. She wasn't fat, but she was of more than average weight for her height.

She had a number of assets, however, that compensated for any kind of unattractiveness. She had full-sized breasts—big and round but not flabby or sagging at all; they were the shape and size of coconuts, with nipples that were thick and rubbery. Her rump was big; her ass was two large smooth rounded mounds. As with her breasts, there was no flabbiness or sagging about her ass. Her legs were full and sleek.

As far as dress went, Paula Grace made it a point to not go over the limit of what was considered permissible for a female high school teacher. She wore semi-tight skirts a few inches above her knees and blouses that were not ultra-tight. There was nothing in the way she dressed that could be called overly provocative. She had learned how to reach the limit but not go over it.

Since her divorce, she had had her share of being asked out by men, and even a few women, and she had gone on some dates. But she had discovered that the men who asked her out were in general interested only in trying to get into her panties as quickly as possible and dumping their load into her. It also seemed that both the men and women were intent on controlling and even dominating her. She had come to the point where she had virtually given up on men, and she wasn't physically attracted to women.

But Paula had found a way to get all the sex she wanted, and it didn't involve men or women. It involved boys; specifically high school boys.

Starting three years ago, Paula had begun selecting a certain boy in one of her classes; a boy she found attractive, and whom she could tell was attracted to her. She made overtures to him, in the form of smiling at him, writing little congratulatory notes to him on his papers, speaking with him after class, making sure she became his counselor, and calling him into her office to talk with him. She made it a point to choose only one boy for the whole school year, and she chose carefully. She chose a boy who was obviously infatuated and smitten with her, but one whom she felt would be discreet and would not tell anyone or brag about it, and who would not become obnoxious and try to control or dominate her, or threaten her. It wasn't that difficult for her to discover early in the school year which boys fit the bill.

She didn't take any risks; she was ultra-careful; because in the six years she had taught there had been two teachers in the high school who had been caught having relations with students and had not only been dismissed but had been arrested. She had no intention of being caught.

At the start of this school year, and her seventh year of teaching, Paula had noticed a senior boy in one of her classes. He was a nice-looking black guy named Taylor Bohannan. He was of average height and weight for a high school senior boy. He was quiet, soft-spoken and polite. He was in her third period English class before the lunch hour, and she had been assigned to be his counselor.

He was an average student in most subjects, but Paula had discovered that in general he had poor writing skills—especially in writing articles and essays, He was a D student in English. In addition, he had trouble in deciding about a career path.

He was a good-looking guy and Paula was attracted to him. And she had found by the way he looked her over and acted around her in both her counseling sessions with him and during class that he was attracted to her, or at least it seemed so. She decided to check him out and see if he "fit the bill," and could be her boy for the school year.

There was something else about him that aroused her curiosity. Paula had never had sex with a black guy. She had heard stories and anecdotes about black males, some of which sounded downright unbelievable and absurd. Nonetheless, her curiosity was aroused, and so was her desire. He was a nice-looking guy; in fact he was good-looking—even handsome, and there was something about his chocolate complexion and figure that appealed to her on a totally physical level.

She decided to make her first actual overture to him in her office after the final period of the school day. Since she was his counselor, it wouldn't appear unusual for him to go to her office after school. She had made it a point to have some of her counseling sessions in her office, and some of them were after the final period. But on this certain day, she had no counseling sessions after school.

During the third period, she passed papers out to the students. She had written on his paper: "Can you come to my office after sixth period for a counseling session?"

At the end of the third period, he approached her desk and said, "Ms. Grace, should I come to your office right after school?"

"Yes, Taylor, if that's convenient for you. Or do you have to catch a bus or a ride right after school?" She crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up. She noticed he was checking out her legs.

"Oh yes, it's convenient," he replied. "I live not far from school. I walk to and from school anyway."

She swept her gaze over him, liking what she saw. She noticed his crotch. It was filled up and stuffed nicely. She noted that he was checking her out too. His look went from her legs to her puffed-out blouse and chest and back down to her legs.

"Fine, then," she smiled. "I'll be in my office after sixth period."

"Okay," he replied, smiling back at her, giving her chest and legs one more look-over.

Paula had three years experience in fucking boys, and she felt that Taylor would be a "good" one. He wasn't cocky or a show-off or a loudmouth. He was quiet and polite. Although he had a confident self-assurance about himself, she instinctively felt that he was not the swaggering, domineering type; the kind of guy who once he fucked a female had an urge to crow about it and try to dominate and own her. She felt good about the situation. Something told her that she had made a good choice, and that this was going to turn out well for both of them.

After the final period of the school day, Paula went to her office, which was located off the main hall, down another hall, around a corner, and at the end of a cul-de-sac. She loved the location of her office. It was isolated from all other rooms. It had taken her five years to obtain the office.

She felt her anticipation growing. He's such a good-looking boy, she thought. I know it's a stereotype, but I bet he's big. But, then, it's not a stereotype. I've seen by looking at his crotch that he's big.

She undid the top two buttons of her blouse, so that a good portion of her big breasts could be seen. She moved a chair beside her big leather swivel chair behind her desk.

A few minutes later a light knocking sounded on the door. She walked over and opened it and Taylor stood there. She smiled and said, "Hi Taylor, come on in."

As he entered the room, she closed the door and slid the lock down.

"Have a seat—there," she motioned to the chair behind her desk.

He sat in the chair, and she moved behind her desk and sat. She crossed her full sleek legs, making sure her skirt rode up her thighs.

Taylor's gaze swept over her legs and up to her blouse. She noticed that he was checking her breasts out, and she shifted in her seat so he could get a full glimpse.

"Taylor, I just wanted to tell you that your overall grades are average, but you do need to improve your writing skills--especially in articles and essay writing. Now I'm going to help you with this. I'll personally—and privately-- tutor you if that's what it takes. I'll do everything I can to help you improve your grade in writing and English. I'll do everything I can for you. Would you like me to personally and privately tutor you?"

She looked down at his crotch. She saw that he had a big bulge. It poked at his pants.

Her pussy throbbed. A tingling ache ran up her channel to her breasts; she felt them growing warm and swelling. She felt her nipples growing erect. She felt hot juice churning in the core of her cunt.

"Yes, ma'am, I'd like that," he replied, looking at her breasts and licking his lips.

She didn't see any need to hesitate any longer. She saw just by looking that he had a hard-on; she could see the imprint of his jerking throbbing cock, and she saw by the way he was staring at her legs and breasts and licking his lips that he was ready for it. And so was she.

Without saying a word, she reached over and clutched his crotch and gave it a good squeeze. She lowered her head between his legs and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

He hissed and grasped her head as she opened her thick lips and went down on his prick

She could hardly believe how big he was. His dick was so long, thick and stiff.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked his cock, swirling and swiping her tongue over the shaft as she licked it with her lips. Her head bobbed up and down as she licked and sucked.

With one hand he clutched her head and drove his dick into her warm wet sucking mouth, and with the other he grabbed one of her big breasts and rubbed and mashed it, scraping his thumb over the thick rubbery erect nipple.

She sucked his cock down to the root. He pumped his prick, fucking her down to her throat.

She finally slid her mouth off his dick and clutched at his arms, pulling him over to her, grasping him around his shoulders.

He moved over and she slid down in the swivel chair, pulling him between her legs.

Her skirt had ridden up to her waist and he slid between her spread legs. He stroked his cock up and down on her panties-covered pussy as he went for her titties. He pulled her blouse out of her skirt and raked it and her bra up.

He feasted on her big tits, swiping his tongue around the mounds, licking and lapping with his tongue. He homed in on the nipples, swirling and flicking his tongue on them as he sucked the nubs with his lips. Back and forth he went, from one breast to the other, licking and sucking.

She reached down and grasped his prick and stroked it. It was rock-hard, thick and throbbing. She slid her hand down under his dick and found his balls. She gently pulled them up and out, and palmed them. His ball sack was full and bloated.

Still licking and sucking her tits, he raked at her panties. She helped him by sliding them off. Then she spread her legs and drew them back. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and thrust her ass up.

He groaned as he pushed forward, finding her pussy opening with one tap of his cockhead. He heaved his prick in, thrusting it into her hot moist cunt.

"Um, ah yes" she moaned as he dug his dick up her pussy. "Oh god, ah! You're so big! So good and thick and stiff. Oh, ah, you're filling me up!"

He stuffed his cock up her cunt in one steady continuous stroke, digging into her hot juicy snugness. He didn't halt till he had every inch of his prick in her pussy. His full balls rested on her ass as his long thick rigid dick throbbed inside her cunt.

He slid his cock back all the way and then thrust it forward again--every inch of it.

"Oh god, yes, ah! Ooh yes, ah!" she gasped as he began pumping her pussy, screwing her with long full strokes, slapping and mashing his balls on her ass as he fucked her fully and deeply.

"Ooh, yeah, you're fucking me good now! " she panted and hunched, humping her cunt up to meet his thrusts. "Oh, ah, pump the meat in me. Fuck your teacher!"

He rapped his prick up and down, screwing her hard and fast.

"Oh god, now! Ah yeah, I'm cuming now!" she thrashed and jerked and writhed as a climax ripped through her body.

He continued to fuck her, jamming his dick all the way to her core with each hard full thrust. He clutched her big ass mounds and mashed and squeezed them as he screwed her.

"Oh, ah, pump your prick in your teacher's pussy," she panted as she humped back at him. "Pump it deep. Oh, yes, give it all to me. Fuck me deep. Oh god, yes, I'm going to cum again—oh god—it's so fucking good!"

She humped her body up as a second orgasm burned and tore through the very fiber of her being.

"Oh, ah, you're the boy for me," she gasped. "All this year. Ah, you're the only boy for me."

He heaved his cock deep in her pussy and grunted: "I'm gonna cum."

"Ah, I'm cuming too," she panted. "Oh yes, god yes, cuming again!"

He gave a hard full thrust deep in her core. "Here it cums now!"

"Oh, ah, squirt cum in your teacher's cunt!" she cried out.

He heaved his prick forward and spewed a stream of hot semen deep in her pussy.

"Ah, keep cuming," she gasped, "fill me up with it, give me all you've got."

He kept spurting cum in her cunt till he had emptied his balls and no more remained.

They sprawled there for a good five minutes, barely moving, trying to get their breath back. It was the best fucking either of them had ever had...

As Taylor finally made his way to the door, his teacher said: "I'm going to work with you and help you. I'm going to see that your grade improves. I'm going to give you plenty of private tutoring."

Taylor smiled. "I want it and need it."

... If Taylor could have had his way, his teacher would have privately tutored him every day, but Paula made it clear to him that that was not possible. She let him know in no uncertain terms that she was a counselor for a number of students, not just for him, and had certain times set for counseling sessions every day, some even after the final period. They simply would not be able to get together every day. But she assured him they would have a number of private sessions every week.

As Paula had instinctively thought, Taylor was not the domineering demanding type. He acquiesced readily enough to her instruction. He would have been glad to be able to fuck her once a week...

... Taylor grasped his teacher's head with both hands and pumped his prick between her thick lips into her warm wet mouth. He panted and gasped as she avidly sucked on his dick. He looked down at her head bobbing back and forth on his cock, and he could hardly believe it was happening. She was on her knees before him, her hands clutching his buttocks, pulling his body forward, and sucking every inch of his prick. He gave out a strangled groan and began humping her mouth, fucking her all the way to her throat. His balls bounced as he drove his dick down to her gullet.

She sucked him fast and furiously, and Taylor almost cried aloud at the sensation. He slid his hands down to her breasts and rubbed and squeezed the big warm mounds. She cupped and palmed his bloated ball sack as she deep-throated him.

Paula had no intention of stopping. She was intent on sucking his dick till he squirted. She wanted to suck his cum; she wanted to taste and feel the gobs of cum she knew he would squirt down her throat. She wanted to feel it flowing down into her tummy.

Taylor felt the sperm churning and swirling in his balls and he knew it was on the verge of erupting. He heaved his prick forward, down to her throat, and let her have it. The semen gushed up his cock and he spewed a stream of it, pissing sperm down her throat.

She sucked the cum, gulping and swallowing it. It felt and tasted so good. It was so warm, thick and creamy, and it gave her a glowing feeling all the way down her throat to her tummy.

Taylor groaned and panted and hunched as he squirted gob after gob of semen down his teacher's throat. Her lips and tongue—her whole mouth-- kept licking and sucking till the last trickle of cum flowed down her throat and into her tummy. She had sucked all his cum down without any of it escaping from her mouth.

Taylor had almost collapsed. His legs were weak, and he had to steady himself to keep from falling.

Paula reared back on her knees, licking her lips, savoring the taste in her mouth.

It was the lunch hour, and Paula had arranged for Taylor to come to her office. She didn't feel any need for food. She felt she had obtained enough nourishment.

Taylor wasn't hungry for food either, but he was ravenous for his teacher's body. And she was hungry for his.

"We still have a half-hour for lunch," she said. "Do you want to go eat, or would you rather stay here?"

"I want to eat, but not lunch," he replied. "I want to stay here."

"There's no food here," she said.

"Yeah, but there's something to eat," he said. He tugged at her arms and she stood up with her rump against the desk. He moved up close to her and slid his hands down to her legs and grasped them and pulled up on them. She got the idea, and lay back on her desk. He raked her skirt up and pulled her panties down and off. She raised her legs and drew them back. Her pussy was wide-open to him.

With a grunt of satisfaction and anticipation, Taylor clutched her thighs and buried his face between her legs. He rubbed his mouth up and down on her slit.

She moaned with pleasure and expectation of what was coming. She grasped the sides of his head with her hands and thrust her pussy up to his face.

He slid his tongue into her slit and jammed it up over her clit. She groaned with the sensation and mashed her cunt on his mouth. He began tongue-fucking her, jabbing up and down her pussy, rasping his tongue over her clit.

"Oh god, eat me!" she gasped, hunching her body to meet his tongue jamming back and forth up her pussy.

He ran his tongue up and down her cunt as he sucked her clit with his lips.

"Oh, ah, lick me, suck me, fuck me!" she panted, humping and thrashing and jerking her body back and forth--up and down--as her student tongue-fucked her deep.

He clutched her ass mounds and squeezed and mashed them as he sucked on her clit.

Her head was thrown back; her thick lips were wide open; she gasped and panted loudly and hunched her body back and forth. She moved her hands to her breasts and rubbed and squeezed them, pinching the nipples, as her student's tongue zipped up and down her cunt and his lips sucked on her clit.

Ooh, ah, yes! Oh god yes!" she cried as she writhed in the throes of a climax. She rubbed and mashed her pussy on his mouth, as flames of wet fire seemed to roar through her body.

Taylor kept tongue-fucking her, sucking up her pussy juice as he continued to jam his tongue up and down her channel.

Another orgasm ripped through her, and she almost screamed with the pleasure of it, but she had enough presence of mind to suppress it. A scream might be heard outside the door.

She reached down and grasped Taylor's prick and stroked it. She felt it stiffen, growing in her hand. She rubbed it up and down, feeling it stretch out to its full length, thickness and rigidity.

"Ah, give it to me," she panted. "Give me that big dick. Stuff your cock in your teacher's cunt."

Taylor intended to do just that, but he also wanted a piece of that big fine ass.

He pulled at her hips, sliding her off the desk. He grasped her by the thighs and turned her over so that she was on her knees with her rump facing him. He moved his legs between hers and pressed up close behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He thrust his hard cock up to her pussy slit and dug it in.

"Um, ah," she moaned in pleasure as he stuffed his rigid thick dick up her cunt. She spread her legs and hunched her rump back to meet his prick jamming up her pussy.

"Oh, ah, yes, that's the way," she panted. "That's what I want—your long stiff thick cock deep in my cunt."

He pumped the meat in her fully and deeply for a good five minutes, and then he slid his dick out. She groaned in disappointment. "Oh god, stick it back in," she gasped. "Don't pull it out."

Taylor slid his head down to her rump and began licking and lapping on her ass mounds. He swirled his tongue around the big smooth full globes. She purred in pleasure as he flicked and swiped his tongue over her butt.

He felt a sudden urge to jam his tongue into her rump hole. He slid his lips between her cheeks and dipped his tongue between the mounds.

"Um, ah," she moaned in anticipation. She had a good idea what he was up to and she found herself looking forward to it. Her breathing intensified until she was panting; her breasts had swollen and were throbbing and hot; her cunt was juicy and tingling and aching.

Taylor dug his tongue into her ass and began jamming it back and forth.

"Oh god—ah! Ooh yes! Ah yeah!" she gasped and twirled and hunched her rump back and forth as he tongue-fucked her butt.

With one hand she rubbed and squeezed one of her breasts and with the other she stroked her pussy up and down.

Taylor's dick was now at its full length, thickness and stiffness. He was ready now to screw his teacher's ass.

He pulled his tongue out and moved up on her body, He spread her butt cheeks and guided his prick between them. He tapped her rump hole with his cockhead and heaved forward. They both grunted as he pushed his prick into her asshole.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and dug his dick up her ass.

"Oh god, fuck yes!" she cried as he jammed his meat in her. His cock was rock hard and thick. It felt like a red-hot rubber rod cramming up her butt.

He drove his prick up her rump in a nonstop motion. He groaned loudly as he jabbed it inch by inch into the hot moist core.

"Oh, ah, dig that dick in my ass," she gasped. "Ooh yes, screw that big cock up my ass!"

He obliged her. He dug every inch of his prick in till he was balls deep in her rump.

Never in his life had Taylor had his dick in anything as tight. Her ass squeezed on his cock like a vise. On her part, Paula had never had such a long thick stiff rod up her ass.

He slid his prick back and then thrust it forward, jamming it deep.

"Unh ah ooh yes! Now! Yeah!" she cried as he began screwing her good and hard, jabbing his dick back and forth in her core.

"Screw my ass good and deep!" she gasped. "Oh yes, ah yeah, that's the way I want it—good and hard and deep!"

He pumped her fully and deeply with hard fast thrusts.

She jammed her fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clit as he fucked her ass.

"Squeeze my tits," she panted. "Squeeze them good and hard."

He reached up and grabbed her breasts and mashed and pulled them.

"Oh god yes!" she gasped. "Squeeze them hard, pinch the nipples."

He rammed his cock up her ass as he mashed her tits and pinched hard on her nipples.

"Oh, ah, it hurts so fucking good!" she cried. "Oh god, I'm cuming! Cuming now!"

She panted and thrashed and hunched as an orgasm racked her body.

Taylor let out a loud gasp as he jammed every inch of his dick up her ass and spewed a stream of semen into her core.

He pumped a half dozen gobs of sperm in her before his cum dribbled down to a trickle. He finally collapsed on her back, and teacher and student lay there gasping and panting and trying to regain their breath...

... Paula Grace was a dedicated teacher. She really did want Taylor's writing skill to improve, and, with her help, it did. The tutoring she gave him in writing that year helped him a great deal. She felt totally justified in changing his D grade. She would have liked to give him an A, but she knew it would arouse suspicion for a student's grade to go to an A from a D in one year. So she gave him a B.

Brigit Astar
05-22-2010, 07:11 AM
In case anyone is interested, there will be a part two of this story

Saffer
05-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Haven't got time to read it all now...but it looks good!

Thanks for adding it.

Zeque
05-25-2010, 03:29 AM
Defiantly a good one, well done.

frankjohnmoore
05-26-2010, 02:46 AM
great ,,,,thanks

killy10
05-28-2010, 11:36 AM
great story

Brigit Astar
05-29-2010, 08:07 AM