PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Neighbor

dingo
06-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Lonely Neighbor

I got a call from my next door neighbor, Claudette, a hot fucking 38 year old with nice tits and a heart-shaped ass. She told me that her husband had left overseas on business again…leaving her alone for two weeks.

She said that she was lonely and horny and asked if I would like to join her. Of course, she didn’t have to ask twice.

I walked over and knew that the front door would be unlocked. I walked in and found Claudette in the living room.

She was leaning over the large sofa trying to reach for her keys that had fallen over to the back of the sofa.
Perfect opportunity…I moved behind her and put my arms around her waist and grinded her well-rounded ass.

I let her go and sat down on the sofa as Claudette got on top of me and danced erotically on my hard penis.

I kissed her covering her mouth with mine, flicking my tongue inside her mouth and fondling her 34D breast.

She was moaning as she grinded her soaking wet cunt on my rock hard cock.

She removed her blouse exposing her beautiful breast.

I sat up to bring my mouth to Claudette’s heavy breathing chest and sucked on her hard nipples…bringing soft moans from her.

We struggled to quickly remove our pants. She guided my thick member into her tight pussy.

She began to rock her hips “oh your big cock feels so good in my pussy, so good…fuck me with that thick cock.” Claudette said as I started thrust hard along with her rocking.

“Fuck me hard…HARDER!!!! OHHHH FEELS GOOD….DON’T STOP!!! I’M GETTING CLOSE…UUUGGGHHH I’M CUMMMMMIINNG…..OH FUCK!!!” yelled Claudette as her body trembled with her hard orgasm.

I waited for her orgasm to stop and I laid her on the sofa and put my arms under her legs and pushed hard into her, “OH FUCK!” with that I released my seed deep in Claudette’s womb…kept thrusting until I was completely drained.

We both sat on the sofa catching our breaths, while I got excited just thinking of the fuck fest that was about to follow for the next 2 weeks…and yes, we eventually got her keys from behind the sofa.

Delta64
06-02-2010, 02:01 PM
not bad but it's short.

April
06-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Nothing better than a hot quick one every now and then ;)

Thanks for the new addition.

Mike343
06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Hot story, thought I replied earlier but guess not :)

dingo
07-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Nothing better than a hot quick one every now and then ;)

Thanks for the new addition.

quickies are at times the hottest and most intense...

frankjohnmoore
07-29-2010, 01:00 AM
short but nice,,,,,,thanks

Natsu
07-29-2010, 08:34 PM
a bit short but good

Trumpetguy
08-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Pounding Claudette doggie - mmmmmmmmmmmmm

purebliss
11-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Short but nice. Quickie.