PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Love . Chapters 1-2

MizzXTC
06-08-2010, 11:15 PM
I]Okay! So people this my first story on this awesome site and i really hope i please you:) The story is about two lovers that are both teenagers, and it just goes on about the basic life of well teenagers:) You know all the good stuff(sex, drugs ,and troubles) Enjoy!:)[/I]

Chapter One -

"Lorena when are you ever going to stop studying, and party like the rest of use normal teenagers!, "Stacy said grabbing me by my arm.
I shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to respond to that simple question. She looked at me and arched her eyebrow, "You know what tonight this guy from my Bio class is having a party, and I heard that Jesse is going to be there." My head bobbed making my face blush, "Your just saying that!" She shook her head. Damn it she was going to use him against me!
(Just to fill you in my name is Lorena Knight and I'm 17.I go to Justice High School with my best friend Stacy Anderson. As always every school has a total hot guy that’s always taken by a little preppy bitch, but are school didn’t. He's name was Jesse Nolan and he was the hottest thing around. I've hade my eye on him and hadn’t done anything about it, so Stacy is taken control. She thinks he has a thing for me but I’m not sure.)
I sighed giving Stacy the white flag, she won this battle. Right when she was about to rub it in my face I questioned her,” You know what Stacy I have nothing to wear! So sorry I can’t go tonight.” She smiled,” I knew you wear gonna say that so I got you some clothes.” Damn it! I sighed and grabbed the bag. Stacy walked towards me and smiled once more,” I’ll be at your house at 7:00, then I’ll show you what you’ve been missing.”

Tell me what you think and ill be happy to write more!!!!!!

frankjohnmoore
06-09-2010, 01:51 AM
its a nice start but could be longer,

MizzXTC
06-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Chapter Two

I didn't even bother opening the bag until I got home. Once I was inside I ran to my room and locked the door. I dropped the bag on my bed and flung it open. I couldn't believe Stacy, she got me a skimpy black dress and some strap one high-heels. I dug to the bottom and found a note-
Lorena I know your probably freaken out but don't wry. Jesse is gonna love it ! lov,stac

Damn it again! Stacy knew I wouldnt reject this outfit for Jesse. So I gave in once again. I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower, running back to my room I got dressed. Time was running quick. Putting on the black dress, I was amazed on how well it fitted my body. Stac knew me well. I quickly curled my hair and strapped on my shoes. Looking at the clock I quickly ran down the stairs and outside.

Stacy was waiting for me in a car with her boyfriend Rick. She glanced at me and whistled,"Damn Lori you look freaken sexy. Total sex magnet!" I blushed running towards the car gettin in. Rick glanced at me and smiled,"I agree." Both of them started laughing. "Can we go already or do you wanna laugh at me all day?" I said getting annoyed. Rick smirked at Stacy and began to drive.The guy who was having the party didn't live far from where I stayed. The whole place was surrounded with people from school. Great. We all got out the car, walking to the front door. As I was walking I heard a few whistles, but ignored them. Stacy grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear,"A little bird told me that Jesse was looking for you as soon as he heard that you were coming. Look there he is." She waved him towards use and nudge my arm.

Jesse was so hot. He's hair was messed up like bed head but it looked good on him, the shirt he wore was skin tight just like his jeans. In a none gay way. He looked at me and smirked,"Damn Lori you look really good." My stomach dropped,"Thanks Jess."
"So Lori umm I was wondering if you wanted to dance or something."
"Sure."
He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced for a couple of hours until a slow song came on. Right when I was about to pull away he pressed me tighter towards his body.
I looked at him and blushed,"Jesse we don't have to dance to this song."
He shooked his head and whispered in my ear,"Lori I've been dying to ask you something but I couldn't. By my guessing Stacy's been doing my dirty work but not any longer. Lori I really like you, you drive me crazy without even saying anything. Your body feels so good pressed to mine and I want you. It's crazy because I never felt like this before for anybody." I totally lost my breath, I couldn't even say anything! Instead of saying something I pressed my lips against his. He didn't even hesitate and continued.

His kiss were so passionate that it was making me hot. Not that I wasn't already. His tonuge pushed into my mouth and moved into rhythm with mine. We continued like this until Stacy broke between us,"I hate to break this love fest but Lori and I need to get going." I looked at Stacy and looked back at Jess," It's true I gota be heading out but I would love to got to the movies or something." He brought he's mouth to my ear,"Baby I'll bring you anywhere you want. Now it's gonna be me against my own body. Fightin the urges that you can't even imagine." I blushed bringing my lips towards his. We kissed for a minute, pulling back with his bottom lip still in my mouth. "Bye."

April
06-09-2010, 05:08 PM
:wave: Welcome to SSP, thanks for joining and jumping right in and posting with us.

Looking forward to seeing how your story develops.

April
06-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the new chapter

ironeagle2
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
not bad keep it going

frankjohnmoore
06-12-2010, 03:32 AM
very nice,,,,.,.,thanks