PDA

View Full Version : I Loved Katie. (Part 1?)

Starbuck
06-09-2010, 09:11 PM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=168383&stc=1&d=1276824389

Well. My first story here at Sex Stories post. I think you guys will like this one. Please tell me how you liked it, what you liked, what you didn't like. I'm not sure if you'll like all the detail part in the beginning. It was just love before "sex". I know what I'm going to do for part two, if you guys want another one. Please let me know how you like it.

If I finished the series as planned (Four Parts) You'll find out why it's titled "I Loved Katie". ;)

This is fiction, however some concepts were taken from my life.

--------------------------------------

Katie. God where do I start? She was maybe the most perfect girl I had ever met. We had first "met" at the beginning of Junior High, in 7th Grade. We weren't friends then. In all honesty at first, we both sort of hated each other. That changed the summer going into highschool, when we were both 14...

Let me start of by describing Katie in a nutshell, Katie is roughly 5" 2', She has the most beautiful light brown hair, sort of pale blue eyes, the best ass I've ever seen on a girl (you could ask anyone in our school), and she has a B cup breast with small perky nipples on the ends.

------

I wake up every morning and check my phone. I usually have messages from last night, because I fall asleep a lot while texting. Well, not today. I had a new message from someone I hadn't talked to in a long time.

"1 New Message: Katie"
I opened the message.
"Hey."

I was kind of shocked she was texting me, considering our past. I only had her phone number because I had gotten it from a friend a year ago. I texted her back, but never got a reply by the time I had to leave. I left, went to church and had breakfeast at my grandparents afterwards. Another usual Sunday morning. I returned home around 11:30, and checked my phone once again. This time Katie had texted back.
"What's up?(:"
"just got up, lol you?"
"haha. i got back from church."

These first few messages Katie and I sent back and forth were the beginning of what would become a habit almost every night that summer. We would text each other all day, and all night. We'd talk about everything from Family, Personal Problems, Friends, School, and even Sex. We barely touched on the subject, but I guessed she was comfortable talking to me about it.

"Hey you want to hangout today, if your allowed?"
"Sure. I can"

I was so happy that we were hanging out, after all this time. She was one of the only things I thought about, and it was safe to say I liked her a lot more than a friend. I met her at our local park, which was fairly large with not many people there at this time of day.

We met up a long the path, and she lunged and hugged me. Her warm body felt amazing against mine. We talked for a while, while walking along the path around the park. We people watched, making fun of the power walkers, the people playing basketball, and the old man sitting by himself on a bench. Then suprisingly, she started to hold my hand as we walked. I was just as into it as she was, but wasn't sure what this mean since we're still "friends". We kept on talking, something about how her mom and dad are having issues at home when all of a sudden, I stopped walking. We were still holding each others hand, and once I stopped walking she immediately stopped talking, fell back to me and stared up into my eyes. It could have seemed like ages, just standing and staring. It's always what it feels like. I finally started to move my head down to hers and closed my eyes. Not even a second later I can feel her warm lips on mine and I was suddenly in heaven. I knew from that moment on that we would both share something special.

A few seconds later my head moved away from her's and we resumed the intense staring contest. Katie finally managed to blurt "I always knew you liked me more than a friend." And with it a smirk came across her face. I knew I had her. Finally.

A few days after we hungout together at the park, I got a text message from one of her friends, Veronica.

"JAKE, don't u dare tell katie i told u this. she likes you so much to the point i want to shoot her sometimes. lol. whenever i have her over all she does is talk about you, how cute u are, how much shed do for u. lol its getting annoying. but jake she'd do anything to make u happy trust me."

The message meant a lot to me, I was suprised Katie liked me as much as Veronica was telling me she did. At that point I decided that I was determined to go out with Katie. A few weeks passed as we talked, and didn't hangout again.

All of that changed until my Friend Jordan was throwing his 15th birthday party, which Katie and I were both invited to. I planned to make a "move" there, but Jordan was Katie's ex. He had supposedly broken up with her because she had a bad pussy.

The night of the party I showed up in my school basketball tee shirt, and some shorts. There had to be at least 40 people at his party. Katie was already there. I had found my friends and she had found hers, and we hadn't spoken. Numerous times during the party, I would come up behind Katie, grab her ass, and then keep walking like I didn't do it. I would always see her try to grab me and turn around. The final time when I tried to put my hand on her jeans she grabbed it, and put it at my side. She spun around and looked at me. Her friends had walked away. I knew now was the time. "Katie, will you go out with me?" All I could hear was a gasped yes above some music and laughter.

I left Katie, and went to hangout with some friends and other girls I haven't seen in a while.

The party went on into the night, and then at around 11 Katie had found me a second time, while I was with Jordan. She told me to follow her. Jordan said it was fine. We walked upstairs, past everyone and into his parents room. Katie pushed me back on the bed, and cuddled around me. I was confused as to what was happening. We were in his parents bedroom.

"Jake I would die to make you happy. I like you so much."

As she said that, she was pulling at my shorts wanting them off.

"Katie I'm not sure we should..."
"Trust me, it's fine. I have it all planned out"

Katie pulled down my boxers after my shorts, and started to fiddle with my semi-erected cock. After a minute she had my cock at full attention and began to wank it off. It was wonderful. Her hands were so tiny and perfect. Her hand could barely fit over my cock but she was still able to give an amazing handjob. She started to slowly tug and play with my balls, and that was enough. "Oh god Katie, I'm cummmmmingggg." With that she put my cock straight on her face and she let my cum spew all over her face. The first shot hit her hair and her forehead, then most hit her face, and the rest landed on her chin.

She slowly wiped it all off of her face, and to my shock, swallowed my cum.

"Now it's your turn," she said with a beautiful smile across her face. Katie got on the bed, and I was kneeling in front of her. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slowly pulled them down and thew them to the side. She was wearing a set of yellow polka-dotted panties that I slid off her hips, that were stained with pussy juice. Katie had the best hips I had ever seen. Her pussy was perfect. It looked like it had never been touched. It was completely shaven, it looked like the tightest thing ever. And it was dripping wet. I don't see any reason why Jordan had ever broken up with this goddess. I slowly place a finger inside her cunt, and started to move it. Katie was instantly in ecstasy. She clinched the sheets on the bed and put her head back in pleasure. I kept doing this for a few minutes. Then I added another finger, Katie was still taking it. She was softly moaning now. I started to go faster. And faster. Her moans got louder, and louder. Her pussy was getting wetter, she was going insane. She was almost there. And then Jordan walked in.

"Uhhhh, man your dad is here.."

Katie and I were frozen. I looked at the clock and realized it was 11:25, the end of the party and when I had told my dad to pick me up.

Jordan shut the door and sprinted down the stairs. I removed my fingers from Katie's now dry pussy, I picked up the panties and jeans that were on the floor and handed them to her. She stood up, I kissed her and we shared a long hug. I said goodbye, and walked downstairs to my waiting father. I knew that Katie and I were the beginning of something special. And I couldn't wait until school started.

-----

2moley
06-10-2010, 09:09 AM
great start. can't wait for the next chapter

surfguy17
06-10-2010, 12:22 PM
cant wait for the next chapter :)

Landy
06-10-2010, 03:29 PM
An interesting first chapter I am sure you will get plenty of requests for the next three.

frankjohnmoore
06-12-2010, 03:27 AM
great start, looking for next part,,,,,,thanks

washout
06-18-2010, 11:52 AM
awsome!! would love to hear how the rest of the story.... there has to be a part 2 starbuck.

dingo
06-30-2010, 11:20 AM
continue the story...great start

singleot
07-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Looking forward to the next chapter.

impulse
07-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Very deserving of the award!

ironeagle2
08-06-2010, 07:20 PM
great start

Steve309
08-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Looking gooood

SnaKiZe
08-15-2010, 11:20 PM
No part 2? =[

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:36 AM
great! keep it coming

IGOR
08-25-2010, 09:20 PM
That may be all there's gonna' be.........did he violate an AGE RULE.....? ? ?