PDA

View Full Version : her first day of college and her roommate

usafslut
06-15-2010, 05:28 PM
One of the most nervous moments of a girl's life is when she goes to college and has to meet her roommate. For Kim it was even more so, she had never been away from home and never really “lived.” Sure she had some boyfriends, lost her virginity at 17 and got high at parties, but she was a good student and basically a pretty wall flower.

But now she was going to meet the girl she was going share a room with. Kim had put down on the rooming request form that she wasn’t wild or a big party girl.

Most girls get to talk to their roommate before school starts, but Kim had gotten a note that the girl that she was going to be assigned had decided not to come and they were going to have to pick someone at the last moment. This had Kim even more nervous as she had a feeling that her requests were not even going to be considered and the school was going to just assign a warm body.

The day finally arrived and Kim was all moved in and her parents had already left. There was still no roommate and Kim was about to start walking around floor to talk with some of the other girls when Gwen walked into the room with a box. The two girls made eye contact and this what each other saw: Gwen saw Kim, a shorter good looking girl, nice body, long brown hair, the entire package looked like; preppy, rich, smart girl probably as straight as they come. Kim looked at Gwen and saw; tall, skinny girl with possibly fake big perfect boobs, white hair with blue and pink streaks, tattoo sleeves on both arms, pierced lip and eyebrow; “freak with big tits” was the image that Kim came up with.

“Hi I’m Gwen” the new girl said as she put the box on the unmade bed. Gwen’s mother walked in at that moment carrying stuff, as did her little brother. Kim could see an appraising look in the girl’s eyes, so she walked over to Gwen and said “I’m Kim” and then leaned in and gave her roommate a hug and whispered in her ear “I am not totally straight.” When Kim backed up and looked at the girl she saw a smile appear.

Kim helped Gwen and her family get Gwen settled and both girls were relieved when the families were gone and it was just the two of them. Kim was about to ask Gwen if she needed help setting up her PC, when she saw that Gwen knew exactly what she was doing and was attaching speakers and a web cam. She also noticed that Gwen’s screen saver had kicked in and there was a clip of a naked girl dancing to some hip-hop music. Kim wasn’t sure how to take that, and really didn’t know what to think when another girl appeared on the screen naked and she too was dancing with the other computer figure.

Kim was about to ask her about it when there was a knock at their doorway and girl announced- “we are meeting the big room to go over rules and stuff and then we have a bar-b-que let’s go girls.” Kim and Gwen looked at each other and followed the other girl.

Over the next few hours Kim could not get over the screen saver she had seen and was now watching Gwen with other people, trying to get a read on her—“is she gay” kept playing on her mind, and she was nervous that her roommate and her couldn’t be more unalike.
Before they knew it, it was getting late and the party had ended. The two girls made their way back to the room. When they walked in the only light was that of Gwen’s monitor and Kim’s eyes went right to it. This time she was not looking at the two naked girls dancing but they were in the 69 position and the music had been replaced with moaning. Gwen didn’t seem embarrassed at all and just kicked on the light. Kim looked at her and said “I am not sure I will be able to sleep with ‘that’ on like that.” As she pointed at the screen.

“Oh,” Gwen said “I usually turn it off at bed time—it used to drive my mother fuckin nuts.”

“Gee I wonder why?” Kim said sarcastically.

“Pretty hot, don’t you think?” Gwen asked. Kim looked at her and replied again sarcastically “Yep, I think it will be a real hit on this all girls’ floor.”

Gwen was grabbing her nightgown from her draw and said without looking back “I sure hope so.”

Kim didn’t know how to respond. She had never come right out and asked a person she met “gee are you gay?” So she let the conversation drop. And she grabbed her pj’s.

Gwen looked at her and asked “So, I have never had a roommate, you ok with getting undressed in front of each other, seems like if we do it now we won’t have to play games every day?”

Kim giggled and said “sure, I sure didn’t want to have change under the sheets or anything.”

Gwen pulled her top off and then unhooked her skimpy bra and said “I can believe I wore this all day, my mom freaks if my nipple rings show.” Although Kim was trying not to look, that comment brought her eyes right to the other girl’s nipples.

“Their nice” Kim said.

Gwen responded “ my tits or the hoops?”

“Both actually, um are they real they are so perfectly round?” Kim asked.

In a straight face Gwen looked at her and said “sure, they are surgical steel and most of them are round.” She then laughed as Kim shook her head, and joined in with nervous laughter of her own. “No, they were a combination birthday and graduation gift from my mom a few months ago, I timed the boobs and piercings so I would be able to play when I got here?” she told Kim.

Kim looked down at her belly button and of course that was pierced too. “Dare I ask if you have any other piercings?”

Gwen made a sexy little move and then said “yep, two more but I usually charge admission to see those!” She unzipped her jeans real slow and slid her jeans down her hips a slight bit. Seeing as they were low riders to begin with she didn’t go too far, Kim could see that she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and to this point there was no hair showing either.

“Fuck, what a tease you are” Kim said “so how much is the admission charge?”

Gwen suddenly changed her tone a little and said “come over here!” And Kim moved over in front of Gwen. “Actually I used to charge to see my nipple rings before my boob job too, but like I said they have been out of service for months, I am not sure you should even see my labia piercings before you pay for being this close to my tits.”

Kim didn’t know what to think but could feel her pussy was on fire at this point and she knew if she squeezed her legs together that her pussy would start dripping her goo right then. She looked at the perfect tits about a foot in front of her and asked “what is admission price for those?”

Gwen replied in her new more stern voice “Oh it’s the same price. If you want to see my piercings you have to promise to take the rings completely your mouth and try to see how far back in your mouth you can get them.”

Kim’s eyes widened, she sure hadn’t thought that would be the answer. She was still processing the information when Gwen put her hand behind her head and pulled it into her breast. Without thinking Kim opened her mouth and took as much of the other girl’s breast into her mouth.

Gwen said “now suck it.” Kim’s mind had turned to mush and she did exactly what she was told. She was sucking on the girl’s hard firm fake breast. She heard Gwen say “pull back a little and suck on my nipple and the ring” and almost in a trance she did as she was told. Soon she also had switched breasts when told to and was now sucking the other one.

Kim then felt her head being pulled back and was looking at the face of the pretty freaky looking girl. Gwen opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She then said,” I am sure you had noticed my tongue ring before, but what are you supposed to do now that you have seen it?”

Kim replied “put it as deep into my mouth as I can?”

Gwen pulled hard on her roommate’s hair. “Say it, don’t ask it like a question.”

Kim swallowed hard and said “I put it as deep in my mouth as I can.”

Gwen nodded and stuck her tongue out as far as she could and leaned forward. Kim couldn’t believe that she was doing this, but also felt her body on fire like when she was with her ex-boyfriend.

The girls were kissing and Gwen sucked hard on Kim’s tongue when she got the chance. There was no hugging, it was just hard hot kissing and Gwen never let go of Kim’s hair, controlling the entire kissing.

Finally Gwen pulled away and asked “is that the first time you kissed another girl?” Kim replied “I did once before I kissed a boy, you know to make sure I knew what to do.”

Gwen smiled and said “yeah, me too, I just never stopped” and kissed the girl again.

Gwen pulled back again and said “I guess you have seen my belly button ring, so let’s see if you get it right this time, what must you do?”

“Take it in my mouth as far as I can.” Kim replied. Gwen smiled, as the other girl not only said the right words, she said it in an almost submissive tone.

“Good” Gwen said “but first, take off your top.”

Kim took off her top and bra and Gwen enjoyed looking at the perky tits and obviously sexually excited nipples. Gwen reached out and grabbed both nipples and squeezed them hard.

“Ouch” Kim and tried to pull away, but Gwen kept squeezing. “You have nice firm tits,I don’t think you should wear a bra. I know this might hurt a little, but I’ll bet it is making your little cunt wetter than it already was.” She laughed a little sadistic laugh, and then pushed her hands down forcing the girl to drop to her knees, and she let go of her nipples.

“On this ring” Gwen began “You can use your tongue and work my little belly slit, then you can suck gently on the jewelry. Kim did as she was told. As she was licking she had a moment to think. “what was going on here” she said to herself. “is she trying to show me that she is gay and she is the ‘guy’ of the couple or something” was the next though in her mind. All she knew was that she was totally turned on and even the nipple pinching, although it hurt, added to her turn on.

Gwen had had enough of the foreplay. She took a step back and said “pull my pants off.” Kim did as she was told and Gwen wiggled out of the tight jeans. Kim never knew anyone who didn’t wear panties and as she got the jeans below Gwen’s pussy she saw that the girl had a silver loop through each side of her pussy. There was also a tattoo of snake that made its way around both thighs and was made to look female with a ribbon on its head and the skinny forked tongue split above her clit and each side of the tongue outlined her labia. Kim couldn’t imagine what the tattoo artist was thinking when they did this.

When Gwen was out of her clothes she told Kim to do the same and Kim took off her remaining clothes as well. Gwen walked over to her bed and sat down across the narrow side. She put her back against the wall and put her heels on the edge of the bed, with her knees up and spread. She said “Get your pillow or a towel and put them under your knees, you are going to be down there for a little while.”

Kim grabbed a towel, folded it a few times and positioned herself on the floor with her face close to the other girl’s pussy. “Have you ever done this before?” Gwen asked.

“No I am totally in new ground. I had just kissed a girl like I said, I had never touched another girl’s breasts or any of this.” Kim responded.

“But now you want to lick my cunt right?” Gwen continued, and as she was talking she moved her fingers down to her cunt lips and spread them. Kim’s eyes were fixated on what the other girl was doing, but still knew she needed to answer the question- “Yes” she seemed to squeak out.
Gwen’s voice got firm when she asked “Yes, what?”

Kim’s eyes moved up to look at Gwen’s face. “um, yes I want to you lick you?” she asked.

“Try, ‘I want to lick your cunt Gwen’ “ Gwen stated.

Kim looked back at this freaky looking but really pretty and hot girl and said “I want to lick your pussy Gwen.”

Without even seeing it coming Gwen leaned forward and slapped Kim across the face- not very hard, but it was a total surprise. Gwen followed the action with “I used the word ‘cunt’ didn’t I? I like hearing it referred to as a ‘cunt’ to me girls have a cunt and guys have a cock! Don’t use those preppy words like ‘dick and pussy,’ if you are going to be my submissive slave this year, you do what I say and say what I tell you to, and you will cum more and harder than you ever imagined you could- do you fucking understand me preppy?”

Kim, still with her hand on her face where she had just been slapped, shook her head –yes. Gwen looked at her and said “I can't hear you, when I ask you something you answer.” Kim responded with a “yes I understand.”

Gwen said “good- now lick my cunt!” And Gwen leaned back again and spread her legs.

Kim didn’t know what she was feeling at the moment, she was embarrassed that she had been slapped, but in some strange way, she had liked it. One of her ex-boyfriends had spanked her during sex from behind. He only did it that one time, and they were both high on pot, but she had really been turned on by it, and now felt the same way. One thing she knew for sure, she wanted to lick Gwen’s pussy and she did. She remembered what she liked when she was licked and she did all those things to Gwen.

As Gwen was getting closer to a climax she got more dominant and started directing Kim, comments like “stop licking and stick your tongue straight out and move your head in and out…that’s it fuck me with your tongue… enough of that you fucking preppy now suck my clit… that’s it fuckin slave, make your mistress cum all over your face.. ok now stay on my clit and finger me- that’s it put them deep inside me.”

Meanwhile Kim could feel her pussy leaking her own goo down her leg. She was totally turned on both from her first lesbian experienced, the second reason, which she couldn’t figure out was how turned on she was being subservient to this other girl- she was always a “follower and not a leader” but this was a totally new feeling about feeling great by pleasing someone else. Not only feeling good, but physically excited about doing it.

She was brought back to the “here and now” when Gwen leaned forward and grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her hard into her pussy. Kim managed to pull her fingers out Gwen and she drove her tongue in as deep as she could, to replace her fingers. She moved her tongue around and around inside the wet pussy of her roommate. She could feel her face getting more wet as the other girl’s goo was pouring out of her. Again Gwen started the verbal assault:

“Yes, you’re getting me there...that’s it you straight pussy slave, come over to my side of the world… I am going to cum… take it all, you want it, and you’re going to want more… yes, yes, oh my fuckin god I am … yes oh fuck…fuck.. eat me.. eat me… yes!” the girl kept cumming, soaking Kim’s face and her female cum kept filling her mouth and Kim was getting high on the pussy juice she was consuming.

Gwen held the other girl’s head on her pussy for a few more minutes and then let her go. She swung her legs up and laid on her bed and patted the space next her. “Put your arms underneath you and lie on top of them.” Kim did.

Gwen leaned over and kissed Kim on the mouth. She sucked in all she could of her own scent and flavor, it was the closest she could come to eating herself out, and she loved it. As she leaned more on top of Kim, the more locked Kim’s arms were behind her. Gwen moved her knee up and it was resting right on top of Kim’s pubic hair.

After a few minutes of sensual kisses Gwen moved her head up and started drawing circles around Kim’s tits and belly with her finger nails, and said: “so her are the rules.. if you want to continue what we just started, do you?” Kim nodded. Gwen moved her hand slightly and grabbed Kim’s nipple, hard again.

“You nodded yes, but if you want to continue you have to understand the rules- the first being you reply to what I ask you verbally, do you understand?” Gwen said sternly. “Yes, I am sorry, I understand” Kim replied and so Gwen released her nipple.

Gwen continued “Actually the response is “yes Gwen I understand, though we might want to come up with something better than the name Gwen when we are at play… anyway the rules: I am your mistress, you are my sex slave. If I want to get off, you get me off, I shouldn’t have to play with myself- agreed?”

“Yes Gwen” Kim said with a giggle. Gwen moved her hand down and was heading towards Kim’s pussy and asked- “and what do we call this?” she said as her fingers started to trace the engorged lips- “my cunt.. um do I say Gwen on those questions too?” “You can but not needed on every question of a conversation.” Gwen replied.

Gwen continued as one of her fingers found its way into the wet goo of her new slave “and tomorrow in the shower you are going to shave off all this unsightly hair and keep it smooth for me, right?”

Kim started to breath heavy and roll a little under the playfull hand and replied “yes Mistress- I mean Gwen, I will shave my cunt hair for you.” Gwen rewarded those words with a finger being slid into the other girl’s pussy and Kim moaned. Gwen smiled and said “Actually you can call me Miss or Mistress any time you want and I actually liked the sound of that—also, we need to go get some ties and stuff as I plan to tie your arms behind you sometimes, or to the bed rail—kind of like now that you can't use your hand to get near your dripping cunt, can you deal with being tied up?”

Kim answered “Yes Mistress.” And again was rewarded as Gwen stuck another finger inside her and really started to wiggle them to get her off. With her arm behind her she couldn’t even raise her butt off the bed to take the fingers deeper, but the angle she was getting fingered caused Gwen’s hand to make contact with her clit once in a while and the combination had Kim really close to coming and Gwen knew it.

“And one other thing you little slave- your body will not stay this pure if we continue this relationship, you will be pierced and tattooed, right?”

Kim would have said “yes” to anything just then as her orgasm hit and she started to scream in pleasure. Gwen quickly started to kiss her new toy to muffle the screams or the entire floor would have heard her.

Gwen was a good master as she made sure her slave came till completion and would appreciate how she rewarded Kim for doing exactly what she was told. Gwen finished Kim’s climax off with a hard squeeze on Kim’s clit which almost made her pass out in pleasure---
The girls slept together that night and in the morning Kim awoke realizing that classes started in one more day, but her new life had already begun.

Sheryl (')

April
06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks for sharing this hot new tale Sheryl... Sounds like these roomies are going to have a great time with one another ;)

Iminuit2
06-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh God Sheryl, that was a cock rock hot story, loved it! I bet they'll be a lot of that going on cum September!

ssixg
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
very hot story, thank you for sharing!

ladyarizona
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Would love to show someone my piercings :)

mandawg
07-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Very good story! Thankx for sharing it! Please write more!

menelwa
08-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Ah that was great one :) Thanks for story usafslut :)

DarkEyedDreamer
08-28-2010, 01:18 PM
As always your stories get me rock hard. I cant wait till classes start lol

yo631
09-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Ah that was great one

tech
10-01-2011, 09:53 AM
That was a great story.

squirrells
10-15-2011, 01:51 AM
great story. would love to read more