PDA

View Full Version : Clean This! (MF, rom, Asian, college, age gap, pregnancy) part 5

coolguy010
06-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Here is the link to part 4 if you havent read it yet:

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25751

Part 5
-----------------------------------
Sorry for the delay. I got caught up in school and my personal life, which is why i wasn't able to update this...anyways.. without further ado.. here's part five. it leaves off from the end of part 4....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay there next to Kumiko as we both come down from a very blissful high of having just released weeks of pent up sexual frustration after not being together because of our busy schedules.....

I lay next to Kumiko kissing and holding her as i watch her pussy dribble out some of my cum from her very hairy pussy.. I just smile and kiss her again... we hold each other close....

Little did i know it, She was in her most fertile time of the month today, and at that moment as we lay there falling asleep... mother nature was doing her magic deep inside Kumiko's Womb....one of my sperms had swam faster than all the others and made its way inside and then nature took over from there.. we didnt know it at the time...we had just created a child...an interracial child.. ;)

I kissed Kumiko again on the lips as we held each other tight and drifted off into a very blissful and relaxing slumber.
...the next morning.......

I'm having a dream about being sucked off by a very beautiful young lass when suddenly i wake up.. and it takes me awhile to realize i am hard.. and then i realize..its kumiko.. I smile and them moan..

Kumiko just looks up at me and keeps on sucking my cock as i sigh....

Wow babe.. what a great way to be awoken.. i kiss her gently on the forehead as she keeps on sucking...I moan out and then realize she must have been sucking me awhile because i get the amazing urge to cum..
*i moan out as I grab the back of her head and the push my dick deep into her mouth as she gagged a bit.

I then moan out as i start to cum deep in her throat

AAHH yea!! You like that sweetie.. oooh fuck yea... yessss *i moan as she sucks on my dick as i cum...

Eventually it wears off as i came a lot the night before...

Kumiko then stands up after being done sucking me.. she then opens her mouth and shows me that she swallowed every last drop of my cum...

I look at her and then kiss her passionatly as i push her back onto her back as she spreads her legs...I then start to kiss her breasts and touch them as she starts to moan.

As i am kissing and touching her breasts ....Kumiko reaches between us and slowly guides my cock to her pussy and then she pushes up...

I moan as my dick slides into her pussy... as i feel the wetness inside her still from last night..I kiss Kumiko again as i push into her as she moans...

I then kiss her again and touch her face as we start to make love slowly...

Kumiko.. do u like being with me sweetie? Do you love me?

Kumiko moans and the kisses me..

HAI ROBERT-san... "Ookii, des yo!" She mumbled to herself as I pushed back n forth into and out of her pussy. ahh so big mhmhmhh babe yess so big.....

*i kiss her as i start to push into and out of her pussy a bit faster and harder.

I kissed her passionately as she started to push towards me to try to get me close to her as possible. She held onto the base as she slowly reversed her actions and I slid out slightly. She then groaned, but I stopped it before I came out of her and then I pushed back in as she moaned/sighed while I went back inside her. I then grabbed her by the waist and pushed down all the way inside her. She started to move her hips back and forth as if to keep me deep inside her. I kissed her again as she moaned out my name. At this point, I began to push in and out a bit faster and harder to meet her thrusts. My cock slowly became coated with her juices, which allowed me to slide in a little easier each time. She felt so tight inside almost like I was inside a tight vise grips.

She then leaned forward and place her hands on my chest as she rolled us over and then was on top of me. I reached up and touched her supple breasts as they swung back and forth above me with our motions. Her groin began a steady bumping against my own now as I felt like I was on cloud 9. We began to French kiss as she wrapped her tongue around mine.

Her hips started to move up and down and back and forth faster and faster as I moaned. She then started to close her eyes as she focused on her own pleasure she was starting to feel inside her body. She then began to claw at my chest while we thrust up against each other. She started to make short sharp sounds in her throat, while she leaned forward and I began to suck on her breasts while fondled both of them as I sucked on her tit.
She then started to make louder “huhn… huhn…,” sounds while at the same time she started to drive down harder onto my cock. I also began to feel her pussy tighten around me really hard and not like its sucking and throbbing that it was doing earlier around me. At the same time, one of the sounds stuck in her throat and she moaned loudly. Her upper body shook as her hands moved about on my chest in a frantic manner. She then grasped her legs tight again around my waist and then her cunt started to throb frantically and started clutching my dick in a milking motion.

I kiss Kumiko passionatly as we make love hard and fast... She moans out passionatly as we make love..

Her hips started to move up and down and back and forth faster and faster as I moaned. She then started to close her eyes as she focused on her own pleasure she was starting to feel inside her body. She then began to claw at my chest while we thrust up against each other. She started to make short sharp sounds in her throat, while she leaned forward and I began to suck on her breasts while fondled both of them as I sucked on her tit.
She then started to make louder “huhn… huhn…,” sounds while at the same time she started to drive down harder onto my cock. I also began to feel her pussy tighten around me really hard and not like its sucking and throbbing that it was doing earlier around me. At the same time, one of the sounds stuck in her throat and she moaned loudly. Her upper body shook as her hands moved about on my chest in a frantic manner. She then grasped her legs tight again around my waist and then her cunt started to throb frantically and started clutching my dick in a milking motion.

I moaned out, “oh Kumiko... I’m so close... ahh that feels so good baby.”

At about the same time, I could felt my balls start to get a tingling feeling. I moaned once more as my cock suddenly began to get really rigid. I then arched my back and my toes went all tense... I moaned as I began to cum deep inside her pussy. She then groaned loudly as she felt me start to cum inside her while she began to move her hips erratically while making some urgent fucking motions as her own orgasm overcame her. I grabbed her waist while pushing back in as far as I could go and held myself there as my cock went spurt spurt spurt as it shot more cum inside her pussy.

I moaned loudly as I felt myself cum deep inside her tight Asian pussy, while I "Drank" in the feeling of being inside her as I was cumming.

I moan as i try to fuck my cum up inside her as i push back and forth in her to push it up further inside her..

I continue to push in and out as Kumiko just lays there quivering from an intense orgasm she was having. As I push in and out of her pussy, I start to hear a wer sounding.. Squish squish... I moan from hearing that...knowing it's because her pussy is filled with my sperm...

I then moan softly as i collapse in her arms and just lay there on top of her looking at her while we slowly ride our sexual euphoria down from its high..

Eventually I felt my cock slowly become flaccid as the last spurts wore off from me Cumming inside of her for the second time this weekend. Her tight pussy pushed my now flaccid cock out of her pussy with an extremely loud PLOP sound. I then looked down at Kumiko's pussy to see it a very wet and hairy mess as my sperm leaked out of her pussy. I laid there feeling so turned on seeing my cum oozing from a beautiful asian pussy.

*I kiss her and then rub her belly.. mmhmh does it feel warm inside u babe? Do you feel it inside u hun?
She kisses me and says, "yess... its so warm.. feels soo good.. I love feeling you sperm in me.. it is so warm.. I love feeling your dick shoot it out inside me because i feel it as you do it.. it feel soo good.."

I kiss her gently as i rub her chest gently, " Mhhmm.. that's good Kumiko... I love it too.. You make me feel soo good and you are soo tight.. and feels like so velvety inside.. so soft and smooth inside you. It turns me on even more.. knowing i'm cumming inside u.. i love seeing your thic pussy hair get wet with my cum.." I kiss her again.. an look her in the eyes...Kumiko-san????

She responds..."HAI!!.. yes robert-san??"

I look at her and kiss her again.. while holding her hand.... sweetie.... would you like to move in with me to live in my house? would u like that?

Kumiko gasps as her eyes get big..... OOOOOHHH!!! and the giggles and says.. "HAI HAI!!" I want to live with u robert..

I kiss her again as we lay there... as we slowly drift off to sleep.

*next day..*

After we wake up, we both take a quick shower separately and then we eat breakfast together. We then go rent a small moving van to go pick up all of her things at the place she was living at. We spend most of the day moving the things she had there over to my house.

By the late afternoon/early evening. we are both starving. so we decided to go out for dinner, because we didnt have any desire to waste time cooking... We eventually get back to the house by about 8pm... As we come back into the house... i smile at her and say... Kumiko... Heres ur key to .....our house ( i cant believe i said that.. but i smile at her..)

Kumiko just blushes and smiles and says... "Hai Robert...thank you." She then kisses me as we walk into the house and then look around the house... I smile.. seeing how we arrainged her things in the house... we walk around the house inspecting everything.. and then we go to the bedroom and we just sit on the bed watching the evening news for a while.. I am half interested in whats on tv...more so in looking around the room.. and seeing one half the closet have woman's clothes.. I smile..... Kumiko and I are a real couple.. I smile at myself mostly.... I kiss Kumiko... Kumiko-san... it's our first night.. living together.....This is your bed now too... and your room.. your house now.. also.. *I kiss her ...

Kumiko then just kisses me passionatly and then eached for my pants and started to pull them off along with my shorts. I smile as I take off her shirt when she gasps because of the cool air hitting her chest and belly...
*i kiss her softly as i touch her chest gently.

I kissed her back as i pulled off her pants and then started to rub her pussy through her panties as she moaned out" Oh... Robert... that feel good."

She then grabbed my cock in her hand and then started to stroke it gently as i moaned. I started to feel myself get hard slowly as she went about the task at hand.

As she proceeded to stroke my cock, I pulled off her panties and then started to rub her pussy. I could tell that she felt really wet as i ran my fingers over her pussy as we kissed and i felt her sliky smooth hair that covered her pussy.

She moaned as I touched her pussy gently while she continued to stoke my cock in her hand.

I then kissed Kumiko and said," I love you Kumiko

I then pushed her legs open and then i lowered my head to her body as i started to kiss her chest and lick her breasts. I then kissed a trail of kisses down to her pussy where i then started to lick her thickly covered hairy pussy and started to also rub her pussy to return the favor.

"Ummmmmmmm!" She mumbled to herself as I continued to lick her pussy faster and rub and play with her clit.

I continued to lick at her pussy like a thirsty dog as she started to thrash about on the bed and moan out something in Japanese as I ate her out. She started making louder "huhn, huhn" sounds as she started to grind her pelvis against my face and mouth as i licked her out faster and faster. Suddenly, one of the
sounds stuck in her throat and she mewed loudly as i licked at her pussy like a thirsty dog as she started to drift off into an orgasmic bliss.

I started to lick at her pussy faster and faster as i moaned with a muffled sound as i tasted her sweet japanese pussy leak out her orgasmic pleasure. I licked her until she came down from her high.

She then threw a leg over mine and sat up while straddling my
thighs. I looked at her as she sat there as She moved up and poised herself over my
cock.

I then moaned out as i touched her breasts and then kissed her.

I then moaned out as i touched her breasts and then kissed her once again.

I then held my breath as I anticipated penetrating into her body.
She held my cock and moved it back and forth along her
slit as she teased herself with it. She rubbed it hard
against her clit and her breathing started to change. She
pushed down onto my cock and it laid flat along my
stomach. She slid her cunt lips and clitoris along its
length without putting me into her. She was arousing
herself and allowing the lubricating juices to build
inside her tight young cunt.

I laid back and enjoyed the sensation, especially when
her labia flowered around my cock head. She continued
this for a minute or so and then she rose up on one leg
and aimed me at her entrance. I felt my cock head press
against her, but it did not enter. She tossed her head
back and I saw her chewing on her bottom lip as she
concentrated at the task in hand.

"Ookii, des yo!" She mumbled to herself as I pushed back n forth into and out of her pussy slowly at first.

I smiled as she kissed me and held her legs tight around my waist. She then groaned as I felt my cock head hit her cervix. I kissed her passionately as she started to push towards me to try to get me close to her as possible. She held onto the base as she slowly reversed her actions and I slid out slightly. She then groaned, but I stopped it before I came out of her and then I pushed back in as she moaned/sighed while I went back inside her. I then grabbed her by the waist and pushed down all the way inside her. She started to move her hips back and forth as if to keep me deep inside her. I kissed her again as she moaned out my name. At this point, I began to push in and out a bit faster and harder to meet her thrusts. My cock slowly became coated with her juices, which allowed me to slide in a little easier each time. She felt so tight inside almost like I was inside a tight vise grips.

She then leaned forward and place her hands on my chest as she rolled us over and then was on top of me. I reached up and touched her supple breasts as they swung back and forth above me with our motions. Her groin began a steady bumping against my own now as I felt like I was on cloud 9. We began to French kiss as she wrapped her tongue around mine.

I started to fuck her harder and faster. The bed started to shake very violently and the bed springs squeaked out a cadence as we fucked each other wantonly and with much urgency to "finish."

I moaned out, “oh Kumiko... I’m so close... ahh that feels so good baby.”

At about the same time, I could felt my balls start to get a tingling feeling. I moaned once more as my cock suddenly began to get really rigid. I then arched my back and my toes went all tense... I moaned as I began to cum deep inside her pussy. She then groaned loudly as she felt me start to cum inside her while she began to move her hips erratically while making some urgent fucking motions as her own orgasm overcame her. I grabbed her waist while pushing back in as far as I could go and held myself there as my cock went spurt spurt spurt as it shot more cum inside her pussy.

I moaned loudly as I felt myself cum deep inside her tight Asian pussy, while I "Drank" in the feeling of being inside her as I was cumming.

The bed was really shaking at this point as we fucked each other wantonly with desire and passion.

"oh Kumiko... this feels soo great!!! It feels soo good with your pussy around me so tight like that as i cum deep inside your pussy sweetie." I moaned as i ran my fingers through her hair and looked her in the eyes while she just smiled back at me.

I then Kissed her passionatly as I grunted and suddenly came again as she moaned and had another climax and her pussy got tight around me, which triggered me cumming instantly...

I moan as I cum inside her again, albeit with a weaker force than the first time.

I moan as i try to fuck my cum up inside her as i push back and forth in her to push it up further inside her..

I then moan softly as i collapse in her arms and just lay there on top of her looking at her while we slowly ride our sexual euphoria down from its high..

Eventually I felt my cock slowly become flaccid as the last spurts wore off from me Cumming inside of her for the second time . Her tight pussy pushed my now flaccid cock out of her pussy with an extremely loud PLOP sound. I then looked down at Kumiko pussy to see it a very wet and hairy mess as my sperm leaked out of her pussy.

I smiled to myself..and thought... damn... i've gotten so much pussy this week... i'm spent!...

We kissed each other and collapsed into each other's arms and fell asleep.

**narrating...*

We eventually fell into a routine of living together and sharing tasks around the house and going about our daily life and me going to work and her off to her classes.

Things got busy for both of us, as it was approaching the end of the Spring Semester, so we hadn't had time to make love...we only got in a short quickie about one or two weeks after our major orgy/welcome to my home..our home party she and I had together.....

*end narrating*

*About a month later....**

The summer break has just started.. and she elected to stay here and not go back to Japan for this summer. She wants to take some Summer classes and so she can be with me...... so she's still here.. all of her friends went back home..

I got up early this morning to go for a jog around the neighborhood.. i get back about 6:30am.. I then take a shower and while i am in the shower .. i suddenly hear the patter of feet from the bedroom towards the ensuite bathroom in my master bedroom..where I am taking a shower..

I hear Kumiko come running into the bathroom then suddenly I hear a sound like someone throwing up....

I hear it again.... sound of someone throwing up..

I then peek my head out between the wall and the shower curtain.. and i see Kumiko hunched over the Toilet and throwing up.... I think for a moment and then I go... OH...

She then turns to me and looks sad..

I look at her.. hey sweetie.. are you sick?

She shakes her head and very weakly says.. think so.. flu or cold maybe?

I looked at her and smiled.. i knew otherwise....

Sweetie... Have you just started feeling sick?

She shook her head no....then said.. Uhm... i've felt a little sick now about 2 days.. but today is first i threw up.....

I look back at her....sweetie... do u know when ur cycle is..you know your menstural......

She looks at me sorta with a puzzled look on her face... then she says.. Hai robert... why?

I smile and then say.... when did u have that last... ?

She looks back and goes ..uhm.. a little over a month ago... i should have had again last week or early this week...but it has not come.. ..its late.... then she looks sorta... like she suddenly started thinking...then she looks at me....then stands up... brushes her teeth and then goes out of the bathroom..

I then finish the shower and towel off and wrap my towel around my waist and then walk into the bedroom where i see her sitting on the bed thinking... I then sit down next to her... and ask.....What are you thinking about sweetie....

She looks at me and then kisses me.....Robert-san.,... My period time is over a week late.. i never come late for it... she kisses me again.. Robert-san.. I know why i am late... She starts to speak...

But i interrupt her.. and say.. shhh as i press a finger to her lips and then kiss her....me too sweetie.. I kiss her back... You just made me the happiest man in the world ....if thats the case... Do you want to go buy a test kit in the drugstore.. just to see?

She then kisses me and shakes her head yes.. I then get dressed as does she.. we then rush to the nearby Wallgreens and then rush back... We then go upstairs to the bedroom.... and then into the bathroom.. I look at the package and then i explain to her how to do the test..

She then pulls her pants down as I watch her pee in the toilet and then she inserts it into her urine stream... then hands the stick to me..

I then say.. ok.. we must wait now for 30 minutes... I set it down on the counter top wash my hands and then go get something to eat for a snack in the kitchen and then come back.. where she is sitting on the bed holding the test kit and hands it to me.. still doesnt say anything....

I sit there holding it in my hands as she sits close to me looking at my face.... I'm sitting there when suddenly I see the screen on it that's blank... suddenly show up a ...a...a.. + !

I look at it again and then she sees me start to cry.... I then look at her and hand it to her.... Kumiko-san..... you are.. uhm.. i mean... we are going to have a child.. you are pregnant.. She looks at the stick for a moment and then she starts crying happily as i hold her close.. I kiss her passionatly... OH sweetie.. there there..... as i rub her back and hair..

Kumiko then kisses me and then hugs me and says... oh sweetie.. this is so good.. i love you... we're going to have a very beautiful child Robert-san... mhmmh I kiss her again and then say.. hey Kumiko-san... wait a minute here ok? i'll be right back and close your eyes.......

I walk away to my den for a moment to my safe and open the safe.. I then come back and then i take her hand as she's sitting at the edge of the bed... I then say.. open your eyes..

She opens her eyes.. and then there she see's me on one knee holding her hand as i take a ring and slide it to her hand.. Kumiko-san.... We've been together only less than 7 months.. but i feel like I have known you for the whole of my life... I feel we were meant for each other... Would you please make me the happiest man ever.. and be my wife... ?"

Before I even have time to finish she starts crying profuesly and holds my hand and kisses me HAI HAI HAI !! ROBERT SAN!! OH MY GOD!! YESS.... HAI!! As she is crying...

I hold her hand and put the engagement ring on her hand as i start to cry and pull her close to me....

I sit there holding her and thinking about our future... I smiled and thought about it... I can't believe there is a child now growing deep inside her Japanese womb and will give us a child... I kissed her again and looked at her.. She positively glowed as a women and as a Expectant mother... I smile.. I cant believe it, I'm getting married and i'm going to be a father....:Knocked:

I made a japanese woman pregnant and created an interracial child deep inside a beautiful young lady who is going to be my wife.

end of part 5....

Happy father's day everyone ;)

April
06-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the new chapter Coolguy

theatreslut
04-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Good but I felt like you just copied and pasted the sex scenes with a few add on's each story. It gets tiring after the first story, just so you know.

loobinator69
01-18-2012, 08:42 PM
^ i did notice that too.

there still pretty good stories though