PDA

View Full Version : College boys room. M/M

usafslut
06-22-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=168869&d=1278312209

Charlie was with his mother visiting colleges that he might want to attend next year. *He had done research on them and the one they were heading to next was one that right on their internet site there had been a banner for “gay and lesbian life on campus.” *Now Charlie knew he was at least bi as he had gotten 2 blow jobs from guys in the past year. One while hitch hiking and the other at a men’s room in the mall. He had also had sex with 2 girls, both girlfriends and both many times each.

His body and appearance were a little unmatched. *Charlie was only 5’3” and if you looked at his face you would swear he was a few years younger than the 18 years old that he was. This was the main reason he hadn’t had many girlfriends, and the two went out with him because they were short and thought he looked so ‘cute.’ *He was good looking, but in a youthful way and had an athletic, but small build. Except for his dick that is. He had an 8” and thick dick, that somehow looked even bigger because of his small stature. *That is actually how he had gotten the two blow jobs from guys; the guy in the mall was cruising the bathroom and saw him shaking his dick after peeing, and the guy in the car had joked with him about how little his cock probably was *being so small. When Charlie went to prove him wrong, the guy pulled over and sucked him off.

So back to looking at colleges- Charlie had followed the link on the page and noticed that this small school was open minded to gays and had clubs and social events. *He thought this was cool, as actually he wasn’t totally sure if he met the right guy that he would do more than just be someone who got blow jobs from other guys.

Charlie got out of the school’s web site and searched the net to see if there were more than just the couple of paragraphs on the official site. *He quickly found a student blog and a stream about one of the bathrooms at the student center being a “hot” place.

His mom and he drove up to the school and then walked around the place. *They went in to meet with the admission officer and there was a girl there to show them around the place. When they went into the student center there was bathroom near the food court. He knew that the one he read about was in the basement of the building and it was going to be hard to say “gee I don’t want to use this one, let me go down stairs.” *He did have to pee so he excused himself and went in. *

There was another guy at the center of the 3 urinals. *As Charlie walked up to the urinal the other guy asked “You here visiting your brother or sister?” *Charlie just shook his head. *He was not looking forward to a year of questions like this, and that is why he wanted to go to a real small school, so everyone would know quickly that the “little guy” was actually a student. *

The kid next to him than asked “Ever seen one of these?” and the kid turned toward him with a rock hard cock. It was a good size but not as big as his. *“Seen one of what?” Charlie asked him.

“A big hard cock that’s what.” The kid replied.

By this time Charlie was getting hard seeing the other boy. He turned and said “yeah, I see one everyday. *The guy’s eye widened and he said “holy shit, nice cock kid!” *Charlie laughed and said “I have to go.” And he left. *But while washing his hands he thought “wow the first kid I meet is looking for sex.”

The tour continued and both Charlie and his mom liked what they saw. *The girl brought them back to the office and after talking with admissions person for a while his mother said “Charlie I want to talk to the financial aid person, why don’t you go walk around for a while.” *Charlie agreed and darted for the student center and the downstairs bathroom.

He walked in and there were 3 stalls and 3 urinals here as well. He noticed that all 3 stalls were closed and all the urinals were open. *He really had to pee as he never got to the last time so he stood at the urinal. He heard noises behind him and kept trying to see what was going on. A minute later a guy came out of one of the stalls. He gave Charlie a look and then disappeared.

Charlie went over to the stall and when he opened the door there was still a guy sitting on the toilet. Charlie was about to say “excuse me” and walk away, but he saw the guy stroking a hard cock. *The guy motioned him in and Charlie entered the stall and closed the door behind him. *The guy had a nice looking cock and it was rock hard. He whispered to Charlie to “get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Charlie had never sucked a cock before, but he knew it was a strong possibility when he headed for the men’s room. * He got down on his knees and took the guy in his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down; and took the guys dick as deep as could. *After a couple of minutes the guy said “stand up and pull your pants down, I want to lick your ass.” *Charlie as so nervous sucking the guy that he hadn’t even gotten hard yet, and he had never had is ass licked, but he did what the guy asked and pulled his pants and underwear down to his sneakers. The guy put his hands on Charlie’s hips and turned him toward the door. He said “Put your hands on the door” loud enough that Charlie felt he probably wasn’t the only one who heard it.

Charlie took the position the boy had suggested and a moment later felt a tongue sliding up and down his crack. *Charlie had fingered himself a few times and had even fucked himself with a dinner candle, but he had never felt the wet and warmth of another person’s tongue. *He may have been too nervous before to get hard, but at feeling the guy licking him, his cock jumped to attention. *By the time the guy had his tongue inside his hole, Charlie was pulling on his own cock.

A couple of minutes later the guy stood up and whispered in his ear, “bend a little more I want to get deeper inside your hot ass.” *Charlie lowered his hands on the door and as he bent down the guy behind him lined up his cock perfectly and in one thrust slide a few inches of his cock into the virgin hole. *Charlie could not stay quiet and groaned in pain and surprise. *The guy behind him grabbed his hips and buried the rest of cock inside. Again Charlie moaned. *

A boy from another stall yelled out “Nail him, nail him good.” *The guy inside Charlie didn’t need the encouragement; he had planned on fucking this young looking high school guy for all he was worth. *As he started to fuck the moans continued. Charlie couldn’t help himself; every time the guy pushed forward Charlie moaned out load. At first the moans had that edge of pain, but as his ass muscles got used to being stretched the moans became ones of pleasure.

The kid doing the fucking had been playing with himself for a while and had sucked off the kid that had left; so he was primed and couldn’t hold off for long. *He felt himself getting close to cumming so he pulled out and grabbed Charlie on the top of shoulders and pushed him around and onto his knees. He then put his cock to Charlie’s lips and entered his mouth. *Charlie sucked the kid who came almost instantly. Charlie tried not to swallow but he could feel some of the hot cum going down his throat.

When the kid had enough he pulled out and said-“feel free to spit it into the toilet, that’s what most of us do.” *Charlie got up on his feet and let the load out of his mouth. He watched as the big white glob hit the water and spread out. He felt like his entire mouth was coated with cum so he kept spitting and clearing his throat, he hardly even noticed the other boy leaving, or more importantly that another boy had taken his place. He was just trying to think and clean his mouth of the remains of his first blow job and that he was just fucked like a girl.

He was still bent over the toilet with his hands on the black institutional seat; his ass was totally exposed to the unknown newcomer in the stall. But a moment later they were connected. Just like the last boy, the new guy had quietly applied spit to his own cock and lined the head up perfectly with Charlie’s hole. And just like the last kid he surprised Charlie when he shoved his cock inside. *This guy’s cock was thicker and maybe not as long—so it hurt like hell all over again.

Charlie couldn’t keep quiet and this time he just didn’t moan he actually yelled out “what the fuck, oh shit that hurts, pull it out.” But the kid kept up his fucking of Charlie’s recently virgin hole. *The boy gripped Charlie’s hips tight as he pulled him back into his cock with each push forward. Thus all of his thick 6” cock was filling the petit boy’s butt. *

Charlie looked *down as he noticed something under the stall. It was the head of another boy. *The boy was watching the activity and then the head disappeared. *A moment later he heard “Billy open up.” *The guy doing the fucking stopped for a moment and Charlie heard the stall door open. The other boy came in and worked himself around, till he was sitting in front of Charlie on floor. *Billy started his fucking again and a moment later the new boy was sucking Charlie’s deflated cock. *

It didn’t take long and Charlie was hard and the feeling in his ass started to become pleasurable as he was getting turned on from the BJ he was getting. Charlie quickly figured out that it was something he needed to do, play with himself when getting fucked. *Although he was nowhere near cumming do to the discomfort he still occasionally felt, he did like the feeling of the other guy inside him.

Again it didn’t take too long and the guy *behind him pulled out. Instead of pushing Charlie down, which might have been difficult in the full stall, he pushed Charlie to the side and put his cock into the other boy’s mouth, who was already on the floor. *He pulled the kids head hard into him and shoved his cock all the way in. *He said “suck it you cum whore, take it right into that cum filled belly of yours Glenn.” Charlie watched and started pulling on his own cock. *He could hear the guy cumming and saw him stop moving his hips and start moving the kids head back and forth on his cock with hard pulls and pushes.

The boy finally pushed the guy’s head away and put his cock in his pants and left. *From what Charlie could tell it was just the two of them left in the men’s room. *Glenn looked at Charlie and said “after that banging, I am done sucking for now, I would love to fuck your ass, I am skinner than Billy so it should feel good, how about it?” *

Charlie just smiled and put his hands back on the seat and exposed his ass for the third time, to a third boy. Unlike the last two guys Glenn took his time, he moved his cock up and down Charlie’s butt crack and when the head was below the hole Glenn spit onto Charlie’s ass. *He felt the glob of spit sliding down his crack, when it reached his hole he felt the other boy move his cock up and then felt the pressure as the head of Glenn’s cock as it pushed inside him.

Charlie smiled as he felt this was how to fuck someone and he liked the feeling of the cock inside him right from the start. * He grabbed his own cock and started to jerk off again. He started wondering how much cum he was producing with all these starts and stops. *He was getting close when Glenn asked “do you want me to cum up your ass or in your mouth?” *Charlie moved forward quickly and said “my mouth” and without being told, he dropped to his knees.

He took the guy’s load and instead of holding it and spiting it into the toilet, he just let it go down his throat. He didn’t know why, he just felt like the guy was being nice to him so he sucked him and swallowed till Glenn was done. *

Glenn zipped up and the two walked out of the stall. The guys exchanged some words and email addresses. *Glenn left the bathroom and Charlie still had a hard-on so he figured his mom could wait a little longer and he went over the urinal. He took out his cock and started to stoke. *Just then the door opened to the bathroom and a man walked in. *He looked like a teacher the way he was dressed.

He walked over to the urinal right next to Charlie. The man was standing back from the porcelain a bit and Charlie couldn’t *help but watch as the man reached down his pant leg and pulled out this long limp cock. As the man held his penis to pee he said “do you like what you are staring at?”

Charlie realized he had been caught and just said “sorry” but couldn’t help but continue to look as the guy’s dick started to grow. *The man spoke again and asked “are you are neighbor kid or visiting- because I know all the kids in this school especially the ones that use this rest room?”

Charlie was fixated on the man’s cock, which continued to grow without the man moving his hand or anything, it was still flaccid and already at about 8 inches. *“Um, I am applying to come here in the fall, so I am, um visiting.”

The teacher turned to face Charlie and moved a hand onto his shoulder. He hardly even applied pressure and Charlie dropped to his knees. *The man lifted his cock up to Charlie’s mouth and Charlie opened and started to suck. *The teacher said “I can get you into this school if you want it—after you suck me off--- there is only one thing you need to do.” *The man looked down and saw his cock filling the little guy’s mouth as his eyes looked up at him. * The man didn’t continue his thought as he instead instructed Charlie how to suck his big cock. The teacher moved Charlie’s head back and forth and instructed him to “open wider, watch those back teeth, breath through your nose”

After Charlie was really into sucking the teacher finally continued and said “you will have to promise me that you will work on your ass all summer so that when you come back in the fall you can take my 11 inch cock inside you—and in case you can get your hands on a dildo, get the 12” x 2” size *that is just a little longer than I am.

The man was pumping himself into Charlie’s mouth, and couldn’t get much in, but the man was use to that- that’s why he liked to fuck the college kids. The teacher started to pull on his cock and basically was jerking off while Charlie stimulated the head part. *The teacher told Charlie—its ok to jerk yourself off while you’re doing this—I am sure this huge cock of mine is turning you on tremendously.”

If Charlie didn’t have a mouth full of cock he would have responded “that and just being fucked by 3 kids I would love to hang out with more.” *But he did as the teacher said and started to finally get himself off.

It was a little bit of race of who would cum first. They were going at for a about 5 minutes when the man pulled out of Charlie’s mouth and aimed his cock toward the urinal. Charlie stood up and did the same. *“nice cock” the man said to him and both of them were watching the other as their cock heads got tighter and then almost in sync the two of them shot their white strains of cum into the waiting porcelain structures. Charlie actually came longer and couldn’t believe how much he had squirted. *

As they were zipping up and washing their hands; the teacher asked Charlie for his name. Charlie was a little nervous about giving it, but the teacher assured him that at the moment, Charlie held the upper hand.

The two walked out of the bathroom together and the teach shook his hand and said “see you in the fall” and two parted.

Charlie met up with his mom, who was a little pissed off, but Charlie told her that he really liked the school and this is where he wanted to go—the mother told him that the financial person was nice and felt they could afford the payments, and they both walked to the car arm in arm. *When they got to the car the mother tapped Charlie on the butt and said “I think you will fit in here” *little did she know what was going to have to fit in to what she had just spanked…

davesmistress
06-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the new addition Sheryl

Steve309
06-24-2010, 12:05 AM
mmm great story.. I would love to read a sequel sometime

Natsu
08-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!god dam it when i saw this in a link i thought it would be a bunch of guy"s gangbanging a couple of girls!!

Iminuit2
09-07-2010, 02:06 PM
great story sheryl!

suziebloo
09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Great story! hawt man-on-man action lol

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Great story really hot

simianrole
01-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Great story!

bottomboi
08-01-2011, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the hot story !

ilovemysexxxx
11-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm in college so this is very hot for me.