PDA

View Full Version : My First Lessons

Luckymann
06-30-2010, 12:28 AM
This was written by a friend of mine who wanted to tell the story of Calming Mits Fears from a woman's point of view. My only contribution was a bit of editing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Luckymann

I am Mitali Singh, a school girl, 14 years of age. My parents are working in a multinational information technology company based in New York. We have been in US for the past ten years, or so. My father was promoted and transferred to US. After coming here, my mother too joined the company father works for. In fact, she was always interested in having a job. But when in India, my grandmother didn’t approve of this. At that time I was still a small kid.

Even after moving so far away from our home country of India, we still try to follow our culture and traditions. My mother may be wearing business suits when on job, but at home she prefer Indian saris. Most of our family friends here are Indians too. Our Indian community celebrates every festival be it be Diwali, Holi or Pongal with an Indian flavor.

In the beginning, it was difficult for me to get accustomed to the educational methods here. But soon I became one of the most advanced girls of my class. Many of my American school mates became good friends.

As I entered my fourteenth year of age, I began to feel certain changes in myself – both physical and mental. My body parts started to develop fast. My clothes were getting too small very quickly. My mother told me that I am becoming a woman. Then I got my first period. Without much of an explanation of what was happening to me, my mother had me wear pads during those days.

I started feeling shy talking to the boys in my class. Sitting with them on the same benches caused me to feel fear. My mother asked me keep a distance from the boys, especially the native ones. While my friends’ dresses were getting shorter and shorter, my skirts were never above my knees. At home, I used to wear salwar-kameez and cover my upper body with chunni.

Some of the boys in my class wanted to talk to me, but I always tried to avoid them. I'd hide behind my girl friends. I always wanted to go with my friends. I wanted to join them at parties or at the Pizza-Hut, but I was too shy and never accompanied them. Last year, when cheerleader classes were started for our class, I didn’t join them even when my teacher asked me to.

Whenever I asked my mother why I couldn’t join my friends for the outings, she didn’t reply to me properly. She just ordered me keep away from all such things and concentrate on my studies. I felt disgusted at this and would question myself. "All the other girls are free to do what they wish, but why can’t I have fun too.

At times, I used to feel inferior inside, but still I tried to do my best in my studies. I got top marks. For excellent results in my studies, my parents were always happy. On the day results were posted, I was allowed to enjoy it and celebrate with my girl friends only.

Tiffany Smith is the daughter of our home's owner and my best school friend. She lives couple of miles from our house with her father. She is very outgoing and friendly in nature. I visit her occasionally for fun and to do homework. She is beautiful. She is 5'10" and has straight blond hair that reaches to the middle of her back. She is popular with her friends and is known as "Tif." She is the leader of our group. In spite of knowing my introvert nature, she has allowed, even encouraged, me to enter her group of friends. Not only girls but boys too want to be friends with her. Almost every boy of our class wants her to accompany them to the parties and dance with them. She knows how to treat these boys, and they treat her nice too.

Equally of nice nature is her father, Mr. Lucky Smith, our house owner. He owns a dozen or so rental houses. Most of them have been rented to Indian families. He is a good landlord and takes care of his tenants’ needs and problems. A couple of years back, Ratna’s father couldn’t pay the rent due to financial problems. Mr. Smith didn’t force them to vacate. He waived half rent their rent and asked them to pay whenever their situation improved.

Tiffany told me that after her mother’s death, her father has taken care of her very well. He never let her feel that she is motherless. Above all, he is her friend. She shares all her happiness and sorrows with him. Whenever I visited Tif, he would show he cared for me as well. He always remained keen to know about me and any of Tif's other friends. He always ask how I performed in the class and whether I will be going with Tif and her other friends to the mall. Tif told me that her father wanted me to become a confident young lady.

It was the last Saturday of September. I had been ill with a cold and on leave from school for couple of days. Thank God there was no rain today and it looked that we might see sun in the afternoon. So I decided to go to Tif’s home to note the school work that I have missed in the two days I was out. You can’t predict weather here. I was just few minutes away from her house when it started raining very hard. I had forgotten to carry an umbrella with me. As the rain soaked me, I feared mother would be angry with me as I have just recovered from a cold and now I had drenched myself in the rain. Thinking this, I reached the house of Tif and gave a knock at the door.

Mr. Lucky Smith opened the door. He looked annoyed with me coming out here in heavy rain. Holding the door open, he told me. “Get in here, Mit, before you drown.” As I stepped in, he asked me. “Honey, what are you doing out on a day like this?”

I saw myself in his entry mirror. My clothes were soaked through and rain was dripping off my nose and chin. I was shivering a bit too. I prayed to myself. 'God please save me this time, I don’t want to miss my school anymore.'

I think I have interrupted him on this rainy afternoon. “I’m sorry to bother you, Mr. Smith. I have been out of school for a couple of days. I was hoping Tif could give me our assignments so I can catch up.”

“I’m sorry, Mit. Tiffany isn’t here. She’s out of town today with the cheerleaders. Didn’t she tell you?”

“Oh yeah. I guess I just forgot. Today is Saturday and Tif has cheer leading competition today. I’m sorry to bother you.” I turned towards the door.

“Hold it right there young lady. You can’t go back out in the rain like that. You’re already soaked to the bone and chilled. Do you want to catch pneumonia or something? Why don’t you go up to Tiffany’s room and find your assignment papers. I’m sure Tiffany won’t mind. While your up there, find a swimsuit to wear. Then go get in the hot-tub and warm up. I’ll call your mother and dry your clothes while you soak in the hot water. Then, I’ll take you home later. OK?”

I didn’t want to disobey Mr. Smith. Otherwise he will tell this to my parents and they will be annoyed with me. I again asked him if he won’t be disturbed with my presence.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a bother to you.”

He again insisted. “It’s no bother, Mit. Now get up stairs and do as you're told you. You can't run around wet like that.”

Quickly I headed up the stairs towards Tiffany’s room. As usual Tif’s wardrobe was full of variety of dresses. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything for myself. The reason being I am small compared to Tiffany. She is 5’9” while I am just 5’3”. Her figure is bigger than mine too. Somehow I managed to find a swimsuit that fit me. She must have bought it when she would have been 12 or 13. I changed out of my wet clothes and into Tif’s swimwear. I also borrowed a fluffy white robe. On my shorter body it reached down my legs nearly to the floor. I checked myself in the mirror. I was looking very odd in Tif's robe.

As I came back down stairs, Mr. Smith was ready with some good news. My mother wasn’t annoyed with me going out in the bad weather. She had even asked Mr. Smith to keep me here till I was dry. My parents had made plans to go out today.

Still shivering a little, I smiled and inquired from Mr. Smith. “Maybe I can stay until Tif gets home if you don’t mind, Mr. Smith.”

“That may be quite late, Mit. But you can stay for a while this evening.” He handed me a cup of hot tea. “Here, drink this. It will warm your insides. Would you like burgers and fries for dinner?”

Burgers – I like them very much. So there was no chance for me to deny Mr. Smith's offer. “That will be fine, Mr. Smith.” I replied.

“Mit, will you do me a favor?”

“Yes, Mr. Smith. What is it?” I answered.

“Please stop calling me Mr. Smith. As long as you’re polite, and you always are, please call me Lucky. Will you do that for me?”

It was an unusual request from him. But I have to obey my elders. “Yes, Mr. Smith, er...I mean, Lucky.”

“Thank you, Mit. Now, get your butt in the hot-tub and soak a while. Don’t get out until you are all warmed up.”

“Yes, Mr. Smith. I mean Lucky. Thank you for being so nice to me.”

I never had the experience of calling any of my elders with his/her first name. Mr. Smith had created problem for me. But he is a very nice person and my respect for him has now increased in my heart. Calling someone by their first name increases intimacy with him/her. You think you are closer to the person.

I then turned and headed to the hot tub. God, I have been waiting to get in the hot tub. I enjoyed soaking in the hot tub water for half an hour. I then went up to Tif’s bathroom to dry and change.

Lucky had already taken my clothes, even my undies, for drying. I dried my self and put Tif's long fluffy white robe on again. I tied it tightly around myself then came down into the kitchen.
Lucky was busy in preparing the dinner.

I offered him my service. “May I help fix dinner?”

“If you’d like. Do you want a salad with your burger and fries?”

“OK. Do you want me to make it?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded at me. “You’ll find everything you need in the fridge and pantry.”

I am very good in kitchen work. I help my mother daily. In fact, according to her, every girl must be perfect in the kitchen and other household work. Preparing salad was not a big task for me.

“Salad’s ready.” I said with a wide grin.

“So are the burgers and fries.” He replied. “Let’s eat!”

As we ate, we chatted about my school activities and he applauded me for doing so well in the studies. He then asked why I had come out on such a nasty day to come to their home. “Honey, if you had called before coming over, I could have called Tiffany, found out what you needed, and brought the school work to you. Of course, then I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to have such a lovely young lady as my dinner guest.”

We both smiled at each other.

“Speaking of lovely, you sure do make that robe look nice.” He was glancing into the robe’s opening between my breasts.
I looked down and gasped. The robe had fallen partially open. I quickly pulled the robe together. Oh God, I had exposed my breasts to him.

I was feeling embarrassed, and in a stammering voice, I apologized to him. “I am so sorry Lucky. Please forgive me. I didn’t know the robe was so open. I am really sorry. I should probably go now.” I stood up from the chair to go back to my house. My whole body was shaking with embarrassment.

Lucky stood as well and came around the table to me. He gently took my trembling body into his arms and hugged me. “Mit, honey, it’s alright. Please don’t go. I’ll take you home if you insist, but I’d really like you to stay for a while. I enjoy having you here.”

I buried my head in his chest and sobbed. “I’ll stay, but I am still sorry I exposed myself in front of you.”

“Mit, you didn’t expose yourself. The robe you are wearing covered you. All I saw was a very little cleavage of a very pretty girl.” He was trying to calm me.

“Pretty?” - I had never heard this word from someone about me before. For the first time, someone had said I was pretty. I couldn’t believe my ears. I looked up at him and asked. “You really think I’m pretty?”

Lucky looked into my dark eyes. “Of course I do. You are a very pretty young lady. If I were younger, I would be proud to have such a pretty girl as my girlfriend. Why would you even ask such a silly question?” He asked.

Beginning softly, my sobs built to a full-blown cry. I buried my face in his chest again.

He tried to console me, stroking my long silky black hair. “It’s OK, honey.”

As I relaxed a bit, he asked. “Why the tears, Mit? Gee, I didn’t know telling you you’re pretty was going to cause you to cry.” He hugged me tightly and gave a light kiss on the top of my head.

I was feeling warm and welcome in his arms. I was feeling Lucky getting closer to me just like childhood friends. It looked to me that I had found a friend with whom I can share my long held feelings and unanswered questions.

Still sobbing a little, I asked him. “Lucky, will you do me a favor.” I looked up into his deep hazel eyes.

He nodded positively and said. “Of course, Mit. What is it?”

I continued. “Everyone knows that I am just too shy and afraid to get close to the boys. Whenever I’m around a boy of my age, I get super shy and can’t say a word. I know all the kids at school think I’m weird. My parents have told me to stay away from American boys because they all only want one thing, sex. I’d still like to have a boyfriend someday. But, who would want a girlfriend like me. I don’t even know what a boy wants from a girlfriend. Heck, I don’t even know much about myself, let alone a boy.”

I paused to sigh deeply and catch the breath. “Do you really think I’m pretty? I know I’m not as pretty as Tif.”

He released me from the hug, took my hands in his and held them between us.

He looked into my eyes and spoke softly. “Mit, are you comfortable here alone with me?”

“Yes, Lucky. I don’t know why, but I feel good being here with you. Why?” I asked.

Squeezing both of my hands in his, he told me. “If you’re comfortable with me. I want you to see what I see. I want to show you why I think you are a very pretty girl. Come with me.”

He put his right arm over my shoulder led me to the master bath. The master bath has a large mirror.

When we got to the master bathroom, he stood behind me and held my shoulders in his hands. He faced me toward the mirror and said. “Mit, what do you see?”

“I see a short, fat, plain, girl.” I responded.

“I don’t think you are looking at the same person I am. I see a very lovely young lady that will be a desirable heart breaker when she comes out of her shell.”

“No I’m not! No one will ever want me.”

“Yes, you are!” He firmly insisted. “You have a very pretty face. Your dark eyes are alluring and captivate your admirers. Whether you know it or not, you do have admirers.”

“You really think I have a pretty face? I have admirers?” I couldn’t agree with him so I asked again.

“Yes, you do, and I know several of the boys in your school think so too.”

“But I am getting fat.” I protested.

“No, you are not! I hope you forgive me for this, but I want you to really look at yourself.” He slowly began pulling my borrowed robe open and off my shoulders.

I didn’t know what he was trying to do. I said nothing, but tensed and crossed my arms over the chest holding the robe closed.

“It’s OK, Mit. You don’t have to do anything. Just stand here and look at yourself.” He continued to apply a slight pull to open the robe. I eased my resistance and slowly lowered my arms. My hands were clinched at my hips. He slowly parted the robe and pulled it off my shoulders. He slid it down my arms and let it fall to the floor.

I was shaking again. I was ashamed of myself. I don’t know why I didn’t stop him. I was looking down at my feet. I refused to look at myself in the mirror.

Lucky placed his hands on either side of my jaw, lifted my face and made me look straight into the mirror. God! I was standing fully naked and Lucky was standing behind me starring into the mirror at my nude body. I was feeling shy and my cheeks were getting red with embarrassment.

Placing his hands on both of my shoulders, he told me. “Let me tell you what I see.” Stoking my hair, he told me. “I am happily looking at a beautiful young lady. She's about 5’3” and weighs a little over 100 pounds. Mit, your long silky raven hair is enticing as it flows over your shoulders and down your smooth back. It frames your lovely face like a dark halo and feels so soft when I stroke it. Your eyes are dark reflective pools a guy could get lost in. Your light olive skin seems to glow.” Sliding his hands down my torso, he continued. “You have a shapely body. Your legs are shaped perfectly and meet a temptingly rounded butt.” He gently patted my butt.

I have never heard such appreciative words about me before. This is the first time anyone has said such things to me.
I decided right then that Lucky is the lucky man for me.

I smiled at his reflection in the mirror as he slid his hands around my hips and up my soft belly. He continued his assessment. “Your belly is soft and nearly flat. You are not fat!” He placed both hands on my stomach and pulled me back to his upright body. “You are simply changing from a kid and developing into a young woman. Now, about your most notable feature as you stand here. You have a wonderfully full and firm pair of breasts. Mit, if I am correct, you have at least firm C cup, if not bigger. They seemed to promise to become even larger. Your aureola are a puffy dark brown, and your nipples stand out like small pebbles.

'Lucky, you are great.' My heart speaks this for him, but I say nothing. I had been waiting to hear such things about me from someone for a long time. Many of my friends – Nikki, Stacy and even Tif have told me that their boyfriends have appreciated their breasts and even touched them.

“Now what do you see, Mit?” He asked.

“Maybe I’m not so bad after all. Do you really think I have nice breasts? You don’t think they’re too fat?”

“Oh honey, I think they’re perfect. I’d love to fondle them if I were your young boyfriend, and you’d let me.”

I was surprised to hear this. I really wanted him to touch me.

So I asked him. “You want to touch my breasts”?

“I’d love to if you’d let me.”

This is what I wanted to hear from him.

“Please Lucky, touch me. I want to know what it feels like to have them touched by a hand other than my own.”

He slowly slid his hands up my smooth flat belly and carefully cupped a breast in each hand. He gently squeezed both of them.

“Oh Maa.” I moaned and laid my head back on his chest. I had a sensational feeling running through my whole body. My nipples grew larger and got hard.

“Are you alright, Mit?” Lucky asked.

“Yes! That feels nice. It makes me tingle all over. Why does it do that, Lucky?”

“Mit, honey, haven’t you and your mother had a talk yet about sex and the changes your body is going through?”

“No. Every time I asked her a question about things like that, she changes the subject or tells me to wait until I’m older. How old do I have to be to ask what’s happening to me?”

“I don’t know, Mit. Tiffany and I have been very open and have talked about the changes her body has been going through for a long time. We talk about her body and natural feelings all the time.”

I was still enjoying his gentle massage Lucky was giving breasts. He was so gentle. Tif has told me many times that her father had answered all the queries that a teen has. Parents should be close friends with their children. That’s why I liked him.

I replied. “I know. Tif and I have talked about it, and she told me you answered her questions whenever and whatever she asked.”

“I’m not her mother, but I’m the closest thing to a mother Tiffany has. So, I figured it was my job to make sure she knew what she needed to know as she grew and changed.” As he answered, he firmly squeezed my tits.

I groaned. “Aahhhh.”

That’s what I wanted him to do for me – address my problems.
I turned to face him, put arms around his torso, and looked up at him. I softly begged him to answer my queries too. “Will you answer my questions too, Lucky? Please.”

“Mit honey, that is really your mother’s job. But, if she won’t answer your questions, I’ll try to give you the answers you need. Please understand, I may not know all there is to know about a girls body, but I’ll do my best. What do you want to know?”

Thank God, he accepted my request. I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest.

“Remember, I told you it felt good while you handled my breasts, and it made me tingle all over?”

“Yes, honey.”

Lucky was stroking my hair and at times patted my butt.

“Well, it...I...I mean...it made me...uh...tingle between my legs too. Why did my nipples get hard and why did it tingle down there?”

“Wow! You do get right to the point don’t you? Well, your nipples getting hard and the tingle were both natural reactions of your body. As I fondled your breasts, your body responded to the pleasant sensations it was feeling. Your nipples hardened in response to my touch. As I continued fondling you, your body began preparing for sex. Whether you have sex or not, your body will prepare itself. You don’t have much control over your body’s sexual responses to certain stimulation's. If you reach down and feel between your legs, I think you’ll find you may be getting a little wet there. Go ahead. Do it. See if you’re getting wet.”

“Mom told me it was nasty to touch myself like that. I am never to touch myself there unless I am taking a bath.”

“You mean you’ve never played with yourself while in bed or in the tub? You’ve never made yourself feel tingly?” He smiled with a grin.

My head hung in shame. “No, I haven’t.”

“Would you like to? It can feel real nice.”

“I don’t know.” I was nervous. I was confused by what was happening to me. I didn’t know whether it would be right if I touch myself.

While I was in a puzzled mind he gently pushed me back from his body.

“Give me your hand sweetheart.” He took my trembling hand in his. With his hand over the back of mine, he lowered our hands between our bodies and placed my hand, palm down on my thick dark pubic bush.

My whole body tensed up even more than it already had been.

He softly told me to relax. “It’s OK sweetheart. I promise you will enjoy this. Spread your legs a little and do what I show you.”

He slowly moved my hand down to cover my vagina. 'Yes, I was wet. How did he know? Lucky is genius. He had already told me about it.' I thought to myself.

Then he pressed on my middle finger. He guided it between my snugly closed vaginal lips.

“Oh God!” I gasped.

It felt so sensational that it felt to me like I was in the seventh heaven. I have never had such pleasure before. My whole body was trembling.

I widened my legs a bit, and he stepped back. With a smile of his face, he was looking at me fingering myself and moaning and groaning. Lucky has shown me my hidden treasure. I soon got the idea of what felt good and no longer needed Lucky's hand to guide me.

My virgin lips were soon swollen with excitement and soaking wet. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the new pleasures.

“Oh!” I gasped when I brushed something with my finger. I shuddered as a shock wave passed through my body.

I questioned Lucky. “What is that?”

“What was what, honey?” He asked.

“There’s a hard little spot near the top of my vagina. It’s real sensitive and, when I touched it, a tingle ran all through me.”

“That, honey, is your clitoris, or clit. It is the center of a bundle of nerves that can give you great pleasure when carefully manipulated.” He explained it to me like a good teacher. “Did it feel good when you touched it?”

“Oh yes! It felt really nice.” I responded.

“Then keep rubbing it very gently and see what happens. You will quickly learn what feels good and what doesn’t. Only you can determine how you enjoy it the most.” He instructed.

I spread my legs a bit more. Slowly and repeatedly I slid my finger through my vaginal lips. I began to quiver. My eyes were closed and my head tossed back.

I was fainting. I asked Lucky for help. “Oh! Oh Lucky! What’s happening to me?”

Lucky took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I was gasping for breath as I collapsed in his arms. Slowly, my breathing returned to normal.

“God Lucky, what was that? It felt so wonderful.” I cooed.

“Mit, I think you just had an orgasm. I take it you’ve never had an orgasm before.”

“No! I’ve never had anything like that happen to me. It felt so good.”

“I know, Mit, and you can have many more. Your body is capable of producing orgasms many times before tiring.”

I was surprised to know that. “Really? Can I do it again right away?”

“Yes Mit, you can do it again right away. But if you’ll let me, I can help you have an orgasm that will give you a much bigger thrill. A thrill you may never forget. Would you like me to do that for you?” He asked.

From his words, it seemed to me that he is interested in doing it to me. How can I say no to him?

“It can get better? Oh God, yes! Please Lucky, help me have another orgasm.”

But I had a concern. “Will it hurt?”

“No, baby. I promise I won’t hurt you at all. Ok?” He assured me.

After a brief hesitation, I nodded my accepted.

Lucky put his arm over my shoulder, and led me out of the master bathroom to his bedroom. He lifted me and placed me on the bed. I crossed my arms over the chest and held the legs tightly together. Lucky lay besides me quietly and started stroking my hair.

We were staring into each others wide eyes but said nothing.

Suddenly he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, then on each of my eyes.

When he kissed the tip of my nose, I giggled a bit and relaxed my arms.

I liked his loving behavior. It made me feel so relaxed and cared for. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned over me. He moved his lips closer to mine to kiss. I opened my mouth to accept his oral offering. He was probing my lips with his tongue. I quickly learned the idea of French kissing.

Breaking the kiss, he licked and nibbled my ears and neck. I began cooing in pleasure. Then I felt his hand on my right breast. He began fondling my right breast while kissing the other. I moaned as he squeezed my breast hard.

He told me. “Your nipples are begging to be sucked.”

“Yes Lucky, you are always welcome to my nipples.”

I placed my hands on the back of his head and pulled his mouth towards my chest. He licked, sucked, and nibbled my nipples until I was moaning loudly. Now he began rubbing up and down my belly with his right hand. Suddenly, he touched my pubic area.

I moaned and closed her eyes while he stroked my dark pubic hair like it was a pet.

“Mit honey, spread your legs a little, please.” He asked.

I did as he asked.

He then curled his fingers around the pubic mound and began petting my virgin pussy. I was breathing rapidly. I felt his middle finger gently probing inside me. I gasped and spread my legs a bit more. Lucky continued teasing me with his finger and began kissing down my torso. I giggled again when he put his tongue in my belly-button.

As his kisses reached the crown of my pubic mound, he gently but firmly raised my knees and pushed the legs apart. He placed his mouth on my wet lips and gave me one long pussy lip parting lick.

I jerked and gasped loudly.

He inhaled deeply. After placing a gentle kiss directly over my awakening hole, he said. “Aaaah! There’s nothing like the taste and aroma of a fresh young virgin. Now I’m going to eat your delicious pussy.”

I got tensed again and reminded him. “You said you wouldn’t hurt me.”

“I won’t, honey. You will enjoy this. I promise!”

He then quickly began licking and probing my virgin hole with his tongue. He was licking just like a young child licks an ice cream stick. With each gentle swipe of my clit with his tongue, I gasped. My breathing became rapid and ragged. I grabbed two hands full of his hair and twisted. I pulled his face closer to my sacred hole. The juices were heavily flowing out my vagina.

He pushed my knees up to my chest and gave my juicy hole several more probes with his tongue.

I bucked my pelvis like a rodeo horse up to his face as an orgasm took control of my body. I screamed in ecstasy! “OH GOD, LUCKY! YES! RIGHT THERE! EAT ME. OOOOOOH YES, EAT MEEEeeeee!

I calmed down slowly and lowered my hips and legs back to the bed. “My God, Lucky. I never knew anything could feel so wonderful.”

He crawled up the bed and laid beside me again. I looked into his eyes, which revealed his happiness at pleasing me. I kissed him and asked. “Did that wetness on your face come from me?”

“Yes, honey. That’s your pussy’s lubricating juices on my face. I think you taste delicious. What do you think of it? Why don’t you kiss and lick my face clean and get a good taste.”

Tentatively at first, I was soon lovingly licking every vestige of my juices from his face. After finishing, I laid back into his arms and giggled. “I don’t taste too bad, do I?”

We laid together and discussed what had just happened. Now, I was somewhat more versed with my body. Thanks to my teacher, Lucky. But I had many more questions for him. I must have been chattering like I do when I'm with my girl friends.

Lucky looked a bit puzzled now. “Like most teen girls, Mit, you can talk a mile a minute.” We both laughed.

I asked him about a man’s anatomy and it’s workings as well. He told me to have patience. We could discuss that in detail some other time.

It was getting late, and he asked me I wanted to take a shower before going home.

I had a quick shower and got dressed. My dress was dry now. As I returned to the living room, Lucky opened a bottle of soda.

Just then the phone rang. It was from my Mom.

I over heard Lucky replying to my mother on phone. “No, Mrs. Singh. I said I’d bring her home. You and Mr. Singh relax. I’ll have Mitali home in a few minutes.”

He hung the phone up and said. “Mit honey, it’s time to go home. Before we leave, may I have a hug?”

“No!” I emphatically answered with a grin. Instead of a hug, I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a very passionate French kiss.

I asked him releasing. “Next time, will you tell me about boys and what they want from a girlfriend.”

“Sure baby. Whatever you want to know. Now, go get in my car.”

During the drive home I was relaxing my head on Lucky’s chest. He had his arm around my shoulder. As we reached my house, I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and bounded into my home.

That night my dreams were much more erotic than they had been in the past. My Lucky had awakened something wonderful in me.

Rico
06-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the new story. I hope there are more parts to this.

Ellafucks
06-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Awesome story! I hope there will be more! It would be nice to read how he pops her cherry!

terryrayc
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
wonderful

frankjohnmoore
07-02-2010, 12:44 AM
very good story hope to see more,,,,thanks

ironeagle2
07-03-2010, 04:17 AM
great continue

impulse
07-03-2010, 09:29 AM
More please!

lfweis48
07-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Very erotic can't wait for ch 2

ratking
07-04-2010, 02:52 AM
Very nice... looking forwards to a second part.

impulse
07-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Part 2 soon please!

rmreading
09-12-2010, 12:00 AM
A story very nicely told! Please continue.

lamehawk
09-19-2010, 12:15 AM
very good story makes me want mit!

cicero33
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
very nice!

Schnepfe
10-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Very nice indeed!

alantown88
11-14-2010, 11:41 PM
One of, if not the, best story on here

Big_B
04-10-2011, 09:09 AM
A nice erotic story. We hardly get to read woman's first time feelings.