PDA

View Full Version : Cock Sucker Pt. I (AMSTMG Continued)

_memories.
07-04-2010, 04:24 AM
Cock Sucker Pt. I
(Admitting My Secret to My Girlfriend Continued...)

It was a warm summer afternoon. The sun was shining through the windows and I just knew it was going to be a great day. Rachel was cleaning up the apartment, dusting and wiping down the tables; rearranging furniture. I told her I was going to take a quick shower before company came over.

"Don't be too long! Chris and his girlfriend are on their way over.", she told me.

Chris has always been our most attractive male friend, and although nothing has been said between me and Rachel, I know she's guessed that I've thought about him once or twice while we've been in bed together. Probably his girlfriend Jenn even more than a few times.

I stepped into the bathroom and undressed, folding my clothes into a neat little pile on the counter. I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Just as I was about to step in, I felt Rachel's arms gently wrap around my waist. I smiled. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and jerked it a couple times.

"You wanna fool around tonight after Chris and Jenn leave?", she asked me.

"Of course", I told her with a smile on my face and my now hard dick grasped in her hand.

She left the room and I stepped into the shower and washed myself up. I felt so clean and refreshed as I dried myself off. I could hear that Chris and Jenn had arrived already. Then I noticed something - my clothes were no longer sitting on the counter when I left them. This isn't the first time Rachel has done this to me, but it is however the first time she's done it with company over. I wasn't impressed.

I wrapped my white towel around my waist and walked out into the living room. Chris and Jenn were sitting on the couch across from Rachel, having a casual conversation as I tried not to make it seem awkward when I greeted them.

"Hey guys. I didn't think you'd be here so soon. Uh, Rachel, where did you put my clothes?"

"Oh, I was doing a load of laundry and I just figured I'd put your clothes in with mine.", she replied.

Being in her apartment, I didn't have any extra sets of clothes lying around. I was a little aggravated, but I sat down on the couch and tried not to make it seem to strange. No one seemed to be too bothered by it anyhow since we've all been friends for quite a few years.

"Oh!", Rachel exclaimed "I thought I'd wait to watch this with you guys.".

She pulled out a video camera that had been brought to a party that happened a few nights before. She plugged it into the TV and hit play. We sat there for a while reliving the drunken night - laughing and making comments. It came up to a point when I had the camera. Chris and I were trying to convince our drunk girlfriends to make out with each other.

"Oh my gosh, I don't remember this at all!", Jenn giggled.

It did take a bit of convincing, but safe to say it was well worth it. Chris and I gave each other the nod of approval and smirked at each other. This was one hot scene.

"So, how would you girls like to recreate that scene right there for us?", Chris said with a smile on his face.

I agreed. They giggled at each other and basically laughed in our faces. Chris and I started trying to persuade them into doing it again.

"I think you guys owe us something for that!", Rachel yelled.

"Oh, yes! I wanna see you guys make out!", Jenn added.

"Alright, how about we make a deal. Me and Chris will make out if you two make out for us. How about it?", I asked. Chris agreed.

"Deal!", they both yelled, "but you first".

Chris and I looked at each other. We closed our eyes and gave each other a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey! That doesn't count, that was nothing.", Jenn said.

Chris and I sighed in disappointment and kissed each other again, a bit longer and more movement. We all burst out laughing, but the girls agreed a little more was needed if they wanted to see anything from them. It felt more like we were joking around now, so it seemed easier for me and Chris since we had already done it anyway, and it wasn't going to make any difference if they kissed a bit longer.

"Ok, ok. This is it.", I said.

I swung my leg over Chris' lap and straddled him, still in my towel mind you, and grabbed onto the back of his head with my hands. We were all still laughing our asses off. Chris grabbed my ass as we started to make out. It was a long make out sesh, there was a lot of tongue this time and the girls sounded like they were really enjoying it, giggling to each other.

"Just a little bit longer!", Rachel told us as she picked up the video camera and aimed it at us - Chris and me totally unaware. It was just then that I realized Chris had a hard on! Coincidentally, so did I. The girls must have realized because they were whispering to each other and giggling harder.

Chris and I were no longer just kidding around, but aroused and excited. I took a big risk and went for Chris' belt. I felt a giant jolt of excitement in my stomach as I unbuckled his belt and undid his front button with no signs of disagreement or unwillingness.

Rachel grabbed my towel and ripped it off in one swift pull. I didn't even get a chance to grab it before I turned around and finally noticed the camera pointed at us.

"You're recording this?!", I shouted as I attempted to grab my genitals, although it was a bit too much to hide, and I gave up altogether.

"Keep going!", they both shouted in excitement.

There was nothing left to lose. I reached into Chris' jeans and pulled out a big fat dick. The girls watched in enjoyment and disbelief. Chris continued to stick his tongue in my mouth as I slowly stroked his cock. I moved my hips back and forth gently, more turned on than I have ever been in my life.

Chris pulled his shirt off and started to kiss my neck. Our rock hard cocks moving against each other. The girls whispered something to each other and Rachel came up behind me and grabbed onto my chest. She put her face up to my ear and whispered "Suck him off for us.". I looked over at her and she gave me the look of approval. She gave me a kiss and went back to filming the event.

I started kissing his chest, and then slid down onto my knees on the floor. The girls giggled more. I pulled his jeans down, grabbed onto his rod and looked him right in the face as he stared down at me, waiting for the next move. I stroked him and kissed his thighs, working my tongue into the crevices around his balls, and finally, a big tasty lick up his balls. I kissed his shaft and played with his balls.

Finally I got to stick Chris' giant dick down my throat, sucking it and tasting it. It was absolutely delicious. Jenn came and sat next to Chris as I was going to town on him. They looked at each other, and Jenn gave him a big smile before sticking her tongue down his throat. It almost surprised me when she lifted up her shirt and stuck her breast in his face - Chris had something to suck on too.

Rachel sat down beside me and started to jerk me off with one hand while she manned the camera with the other, being sure to get a good close up of me sticking that big dick in my mouth, enjoying every bit of it.

Then I did something I thought I would never do. I started jerking off Chris as I turned to Rachel and began making out with her. I kept switching back and forth between sucking cock and sticking my tongue in my girlfriends mouth. For some reason I felt this pull. I pulled Rachel closer to me and basically offered her Chris' dick.

She agreed. She stuck that fat cock in her mouth as I sucked on his balls, we'd both run our tongues up his shaft at the same time, and look each other in the eye whilst doing so.

I hadn't even noticed Jenn had her shirt off entirely and Chris had been fingering her on the couch. I pulled up Rachel's shirt and played with her tits. Sucking cock with my girlfriend and groping great breasts while being jerked off all at the same time - AND this was all being filmed. This didn't seem like it could get much better until I heard Jenn moaning and groaning, her legs sprawled over Chris' waist.

Then the golden moment when Chris let out a huge moan. Jenn took hold of Chris' dick and aimed it straight for my wide open mouth. Rachel turned the camera to my face. It went everywhere - Covered my face completely, dripping off onto the rest of my body. Filling my mouth with this his gooey white cum. I sucked the rest out of him and turned to Rachel.

Rachel put the camera down, took her shirt off and I took her down to the ground. We swapped Chris' cum between each other a few times before she told me to swallow it and she began to lick the rest from my face.

As I sat straddling my girlfriend as she laid topless on the ground looking up at me, I saw her making a gesture to Jenn. Jenn came up behind me and started to jerk me off, groping my chest as well. Chris had picked up the camera and pointed it at us.

Rachel grabbed my hips and began moving me back and forth to get me going, because she knew I liked this. She started to finger fuck my ass and by then, Chris had gotten up with another hard-on already. I was now in heaven.

Jenn and I shared her boyfriends dick as I fed it to her and let it come back to me. I sucked him good and fast, stuck it all the way down my throat. This time she got the load on her face and we exchanged it.

Chris was done, as he sat down on the couch exhausted, just enough energy to lift the camera in time to catch me blow my load all over Rachel's chest. I sat there for a minute and then grabbed the towel and cleaned myself off. I sat down on the couch next to Chris.

I held up the camera this time as Chris and I watched Jenn go down on my girlfriend, first licking my cum up off of her stomach. I felt Chris' hand graze the inside of my thigh. I looked at him as he started playing with my balls. I got another hard-on. He had no problem grabbing hold of it and jerking me off. I set the camera down.

Chris and I laid down on the couch as he hovered over top of me, dry humping me with his limp dick, jerking me off with his one hand and holding himself up with the other. I didn't think he would, but he went down and started licking my rod. I'm surprised he fit the whole thing in his mouth! He jerked and sucked me off until I came down his throat.

This was the most eventful night I'd probably ever have in my life.

We all relaxed before cleaning up and getting dressed. It was only then when Rachel picked up the camera and realized that no one hit 'record'.

"Well. We should, uh, definitely do this again sometime.", Jenn suggested.

This was a good day.

--

Hope you guys liked it! It was a long one. too long perhaps?

davesmistress
07-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the new addition

lik2luk
07-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Very erotic. Would like to try same but don't think i will ever have the opportunity or courage.

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:17 AM
thanks for the story

Wanting More
07-16-2010, 11:54 PM
very hot that everyone got in on the action

Steve309
07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Great story.. I could just imaging myself being right there. No definatly not too long

Youngatheart
08-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Very hot. Really enjoyed it.

DarkEyedDreamer
08-19-2010, 04:55 AM
Wow that was a great story. It got me extremly hard. It was the perfect length. I want to hear the second part now ;)