PDA

View Full Version : Singing to the moon.

Jinxy
07-05-2010, 11:38 AM
This is just something simple that I wrote inspired by the song that is sang in it, and this is a real song, called Moon on the water, but I gave my own twist, to a more seductive side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steam floated about the surface of the water as the sound of water crashing onto rocks and dribbling into a pool could be heard, an outdoor bath, peace and quiet as night washes over the bath’s. only a single soul dare disturb this tranquility, a beautiful young woman, her raven locks swept back glistening in the light of a pale moon as she sing’s softly to herself. “Full moon sways gently in the night of one fine day” her voice silken and sweet. “On my way looking for a moment with my dear; full moon waves slowly in the surface of the lake.”

The lecherous peeping eyes of an old man, hidden away, in the shadows and steam, watching the beauty quietly, her voice mesmerizing him, his gaze intent, he dares not move for fear of disturbing this goddess in front of him. He wills that she keeps singing, as she pours a measure of sake, into a cup and drinks it.

The old man willing her to keep singing, watches closely as she move’s the towel covering her, slowly being removed, exposing her pale skin, her ample breast swaying gently with each passing breath, each passing word. “Full moon waves slowly on the surface of the lake, you are there smiling in my arms for all those years.”

Her hands drift across her body, dancing slow circle’s about her breast and lower, the man watching her as she moves about exploring herself, singing gently, her voice wavering a bit as her hand’s drift between her thigh’s.

“What a fool!” the man jumps slightly she’s seen him he thinks as he shrinks back a bit ready to run at a moment’s notice. “I don't know about tomorrow. What it's like to be; ah~. I was sure 'couldn't let myself to go; even though I feel the end.”

He relaxes a bit and creeps back to where he was, watching her smiling face, as pleasure washes over her, voice quivering as she continues to sing, words coming out almost in moan’s, his goddess pleasuring herself a sacred thing that he dare not interrupt. “Oh my fair... Floating like a bird that's in her wings you are there smiling in my arms for all those years.”

“What a fool!” Those words screamed out in the climax of it all, her lithe body shuddering as she smiles gently to herself, continuing to sing to the full moon. “I don't know about tomorrow; what it's like to be ah~ I was sure 'couldn't let myself to go; even though I feel the end.”

Slowly she moves from her perch, and moves from the water, her body glistening, in the moonlight her full form even more beautiful than imagined. Her shapely body, crafted by the god’s in the heavens and sent down to this realm. Slowly she approaches where the old man is hiding, as he backs away slowly, she continues to sing as she meets his gaze. “Full moon sways gently in the night of one fine day. You are there smiling in my arms for all those years.” She wills him to stand to which he obeys her lips sweet and soft press against his, the kiss of an angel. His ability to think to move, null by the bliss of her lips upon him.

davesmistress
07-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Very cool

Thanks

April
07-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I really enjoyed this Jinxy. It's short and sweet and very erotic... thanks for sharing it with us.

crzy67
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Very nice.

frankjohnmoore
07-12-2010, 01:39 AM
very nice ,,,thanks

rmreading
08-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Very nice! Reminded me of the following:

A Virginal by Ezra Pound

No, no! Go from me. I have left her lately.
I will not spoil my sheath with lesser brightness,
For my surrounding air hath a new lightness;
Slight are her arms, yet they have bound me straitly
And left me cloaked as with a gauze of aether;
As with sweet leaves; as with subtle clearness.
Oh, I have picked up magic in her nearness
To sheathe me half in half the things that sheathe her.
No, no! Go from me. I have still the flavour,
Soft as spring wind that's come from birchen bowers.
Green come the shoots, aye April in the branches,
As winter's wound with her sleight hand she staunches,
Hath of the trees a likeness of the savour:
As white their bark, so white this lady's hours.