PDA

View Full Version : Madison's Master

BJ Cortland
07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Not my usual stuff, but for a change of pace I thought I'd try something in the BDSM theme. I don't know a whole lot about this lifestyle so if I'm way off base, I'm sure the readers will set me straight. Anyway, this is a story of a shy girl who, after a chance meeting with a very alluring man, discovers that she is a submissive and is drawn into his world of servitude. As always, I welcome constructive criticism (PM, please) and other comments as well. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Madison glanced up at the clock as she saved the document on her computer. Twenty minutes past five and the office was more or less deserted, with only Angela and Mark standing by his office door and talking in hushed tones. Their office romance was probably the worst kept secret among their co-workers, yet they still maintained the act of being mere business associates.

Pretending not to notice their intimate touches and gestures, she quickly did her daily back-up and dug her purse from her bottom desk drawer as the system shut down. She checked her hair in the small mirror attached to her cubicle wall, brushing a strand of chestnut brown locks back behind one ear before standing up and running a hand over her conservative knee length beige skirt to smooth out the wrinkles. She went over to the coat rack and donned her brown overcoat, pulling her long hair over the collar with a practiced grace before tying the belt around her slender waist. With a quick smile and a wave to the two “secret” lovers, she stepped out into the hall and onto the elevator that would take her down from her fifth floor work place. As she descended to the main lobby, she couldn’t help but imagine Angela and Mark already wrapped up in a passionate kiss and she sighed, wishing she had someone in her life who could make her feel like that.

As she stepped out onto the busy street, she turned right and walked along the crowded sidewalk toward the subway station a half block away, just like she had every other day for the past year since starting at her boring office job at Stanton’s. It was a small brokerage firm and after a year she was still doing the menial but necessary office tasks that no one else wanted to do. While she wasn’t crazy about the mundane work load, she tried to look at it as paying her dues and hoped to someday work her way up to a more challenging and rewarding position.

As she passed by a small bar, she paused. She wasn’t a big drinker, but she suddenly felt the urge to go in and have a quick one; maybe a nice glass of wine. Why not? People often stopped after work for a few drinks and, after all, it was Friday.

With a ‘what the hell’ attitude, she walked up to the heavy wooden door and pulled it open, the smells of cigarette smoke mixed with the heady aroma of stale beer quickly filling her senses as she stepped into the darkened room. She paused inside the door, scanning the room as her eyes adjusted to the dim light. She could see the place wasn’t full, with only a few people sitting or standing by the bar and most of the tables were empty. They were mostly men, and almost all wore the type of clothing that hinted they too were stopping in for a drink after a long day at one of the many offices nearby.

She made her way to a table in a corner and took off her jacket, lying over the back of one of the heavy wooden chairs, then sat down. Her eyes once again wandered around the room, pausing for a brief second on each patron before moving on to the next. She caught herself, realizing with a hint of embarrassment that she was checking out the men. She was so caught up in her people watching that she almost jumped in surprise when a pretty young waitress arrived at her table.

“Hi! What can I bring you?” she asked, her pen poised at a notepad as a friendly smile spread across her pretty face. If she noticed Madison’s surprised start, she didn’t comment or show any indication she had.

Madison gathered herself together and found herself smiling back. “Just a glass of white wine, please,” she said.

The girl scratched her order on her pad and nodded, then went over to another table where one man sat alone. Madison hadn’t noticed him before, and as he chatted with the waitress she found herself somehow drawn to him. He looked to be in his early to mid thirties and had dark, neatly trimmed hair. He wore a black dress shirt with a matching black tie and looked very handsome, with an air of confidence she found very attractive.

Suddenly realizing she was staring, she quickly averted her eyes just as the waitress laughed at something he said and turned away to go fill their orders. She forced herself to avoid looking back in his direction, but only a minute later found her gaze once again moving back to him. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw he was looking back at her, and when he met her eyes, he gave her a warm smile that sent her stomach swirling with a million butterflies. She quickly looked down, fumbling in her purse for the money to pay for her drink. While certainly not an unattractive woman, she was nervous and shy around people she didn’t know and rarely acted upon the occasional flirtatious glance from men, especially men that were as unbelievable sexy as this one!

The waitress arrived with her drink and, thankful for the distraction, she paid her and quickly took a sip from the tall goblet. As she set it down, she glanced over and saw the man accepting his drink and chatting amicably with the waitress. He nodded in her direction and the waitress turned to look, then smiled and nodded before walking off. Catching her look, he raised his glass in a toast and smiled before taking a sip.

Madison swallowed the lump forming in her throat. This sexy, alluring man was flirting with her and while she wanted to flirt back, she was too nervous and scared to do more than offer a wan smile. She plucked a small menu from between the salt and pepper shakers and pretended to read it, trying in vain to get the thought of his alluring eyes watching her out of her mind. But in truth, she wasn’t exactly sure she wanted to do that. It gave her a thrill to think that he was sexually attracted to her, even though she was dressed in her work clothes with her makeup still passable in the dim light, but no longer perfect.

For what felt like a long time, she kept her eyes on the menu, only looking up long enough to pick up her glass for another swallow of the sweet wine. When it was almost empty, the waitress appeared with another one. Madison looked up at her and was about to tell her she hadn’t ordered a refill when the waitress gestured toward the dark-haired man.

“He asked me to bring you another when yours was gone,” she replied to the unasked question as she picked up her empty glass. She leaned in and gave Madison a wink and whispered, “Isn’t he hot? Go for it honey!” With a knowing grin, she left her and Madison felt her face flush at her words. Taking a deep breath, she looked over at the mysterious stranger and nodded her thanks over the rim of the glass as she took a sip. She surprised herself at her cool demeanor and the thankful but dismissive way she’d given him her thanks. In truth, she was terrified he might come over and want to talk, but he simply raised his glass in response and offered a slight bow of his head.

Now she was confused. The normal routine was to buy her a drink, then once acknowledged, come over to talk, using the drink as an excuse for introductions. Yet he sat there reading a newspaper, now seeming oblivious to her presence. Was he expecting her to go to him? Even if she thought she’d have the courage to do that, there was no way she’d ever put herself out to be that needy. Yes, it was true it had been over a year since her last sexual encounter, and it was also true that she now practically considered her vibrator to be her lover, but there was no way she was going to be the one who initiated things. She was an attractive woman of twenty-six, with a figure she knew attracted looks, especially when she dressed in sexy clothes. She just wasn’t ready for a relationship yet after her and Tony’s breakup, and a one night stand was simply not her style. Ok, so it had been ten months since they’d finally admitted it was over, even though for the last two months of their relationship they’d become more or less room mates instead of lovers. But she had been in love with him at one point, and the pain of their breakup was something she didn’t ever want to go through again. Her girlfriends had tried setting her up a few times, but it never amounted to anything beyond a good night kiss or at most a short make-out session. She sighed and stared down at the almost clear liquid in the long stemmed glass. Maybe it was time to start living again.

“Is there something wrong with the wine?”

She was still deep in thought and hadn’t seen him approach her table. She looked up in startled shock, spilling a small amount of wine over the rim and over her hand. She brought her hand to her lips and licked the small droplets from it, looking up into the warmest brown eyes she’d ever seen. The mystery man was standing next to one of the other chairs at her table and she swallowed hard before trying to speak.

“No… no, it’s fine… and thank you… I was just… thinking about something…” Her voice trailed off as their eyes locked and she found she couldn’t look away. Those eyes were so… so intoxicating that she felt like he was looking into her very soul.

He lay a hand on the back of the chair and raised his eyebrows questioningly. “May I?” She was nodding before she even realized it and he sat down, pulling the chair up so that he was looking directly across the table into her eyes. When he spoke, it was like his voice was the only sound in the room, so soft and inviting, but at the same time confident and leaving her with the impression that he was in total control. For some reason, that didn’t scare her, and she couldn’t explain why. He reached out and took her hand, his fingers warm and light on hers. “I’m sorry if I’m intruding,” he began, his eyes once again holding hers, “but when I see a beautiful woman sitting all alone like you are, I just have to know why.” She felt her face flush and he continued. “So tell me, beautiful lady, why do you sit here all alone accepting drinks from strange men?”

“I… I was just having a drink after work, and…”

He stopped her by raising his other hand. “I’m sorry, how rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Robert,” he said, looking expectantly at her.

“M… Madison,” she stammered, silently cursing herself for acting like a little school girl. She straightened up and in a somewhat firmer voice said, “My name is Madison.”

“Madison.” He spoke her name slowly, as if savoring it. She felt a warmth in her lower region at the sound of her name in his velvety soft voice. Damn, what was this power he seemed to hold over her? They’d only spoken a few words yet she found herself almost completely under his spell, whatever that was. All she knew was that it would be hard to resist anything he asked her to do, and that was terrifying in itself.

He squeezed her hand a little, bringing her thoughts back into focus. “So tell me, Madison…” There was a pregnant pause as his eyes held hers. “… are you… seeing anyone?” She couldn’t look away from those mesmerizing eyes, but shook her head slowly. “That’s good,” he replied, taking a sip of his amber drink before continuing. “I would very much like to get to know you better. Would you like that?” Again, a nod was the only answer she was capable of giving. Along with her free will and powers of reasoning, he also seemed to have taken away her power of speech and she found herself unable to make her vocal cords respond to her commands. He smiled at her and nodded. “Very good.” He glanced at his watch, frowning. “Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement this evening. But, I want you to meet me here tomorrow night at seven o’clock. I will be at the same table. Can I count on that, Madison?” She had the distinct impression that it was more of an order than a request, but once again she felt unable to resist his charming demeanor. Again, she nodded, his eyes holding her almost in a trance.

He stood up and released her hand, then moved around so he was standing behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. She could feel the heat from his touch through her thin blouse and it sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. He leaned over so that his lips brushed her ear. “I need you to know that if you do decide to come, I will treat you to the most exciting experience of your life. It will seem a little scary at first, but there is nothing to fear. I will not allow any harm to come to you. I can tell that you need a man to control you, and I am that man. If you come tomorrow, I will expect you to do whatever I tell you to with no hesitation or questions, and I will take your presence here tomorrow as your acceptance of these terms. Do you understand?”

She listened to his words, her fear rising but another sensation was quickly over riding it. She recognized it as sexual desire, a feeling she’d long denied herself. But this was much more insistent than any she’d ever felt before. And there was another feeling that was equally exciting - the feeling of being controlled, and it was just as powerful as her desire for him. It was like he was looking into her soul and telling her things about herself even she hadn’t known. She could feel his warm breath on her ear, which only served to increase her excitement.

“Y… yes, I understand,” she whispered breathlessly.

“Good.” She felt him move away and he stood beside her, looking down at her. “I want you to dress more… sexy. Wear a skirt, a mini skirt. Very short. And no bra.” He gestured toward the table he’d been sitting at. “When you arrive, come over and sit down without speaking. I will tell you what to do. Do you understand?”

Her reply was barely audible. “Yes.”

He nodded, his eyes holding hers. “Very good. Until tomorrow, then.” He picked up her hand and kissed it, then without another word, he walked out the door.

Madison sat there for several moments, her heart pounding in her chest. Had that really just happened? She reached out for her drink and noticed her hand was shaking. She took a few deep breaths and waited for her body to calm down, then gulped down the remainder of her wine. Suddenly she needed to get out of here; to go home where everything was safe, calm, and orderly.

She stood up and pulled on her overcoat as she made her way to the door, then stepped out onto the street, breathing in deeply the cool evening air. She took a look down the street both ways, but the mysterious man was nowhere to be seen. The sidewalk was still busy, though not as crowded as earlier. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she made her way to the subway station, wanting nothing more than to go home and slip into a nice warm bath and try to figure out what had just happened.

Chapter 2

The next day was a blur. Madison told herself that she wouldn’t meet the stranger with the incredible brown eyes and sexy voice, yet here she was, looking through her clothes for a short mini skirt. She brought out a short yellow one and walked over to her bed, holding it up to her waist. It fell almost to her knees, but she had the impression he wanted something even shorter. She dropped it to the bed and picked up a pale blue skirt that was only a little shorter, but was tight enough to hug her hips and legs. It was much shorter than she’d been comfortable in and she’d really only worn it once. But she had to admit she looked great in it.

The other choice was something she’d never worn in public. It was a black leather-like skirt, so short that it barely covered her panties. She also had a matching bra for it. She’d bought it as a birthday surprise for Tony two years ago and the only time she wore it was in the bedroom. He called it her ‘hooker outfit’ and they had a lot of fun role playing her being a hooker who had to do what he wanted her to do. She remembered the thrill when he told her to get on her knees and suck his cock. It felt so bad, so dirty, and yet it thrilled her to be ordered around. As she held it up to her waist, she knew now why she was doing this. She did like being told what to do, and even though she didn’t know this man she was to meet, she felt she could trust him. Maybe that was wrong, but that was also part of the allure. She’d been a good girl for far too long. It was time to let loose.

She pulled off the sweat pants she’d been wearing and slipped into the black skirt. It was so tight she had to suck in her breath to zip it up, but once it was in place, she looked admiringly at herself in the mirror. She really did have a hot body, with long slender legs that looked even longer in the short skirt. She tugged it down a little so that her panties were covered and moved around, making sure nothing was exposed when she walked. It looked ok, but it was really too short to wear in public and she’d be risking exposure every time she moved.

She took a look at the clock by her bed - almost four. Quickly slipping out of the tight skirt, she tossed it onto her bed and slid her panties off, then her t-shirt. She stood naked before the mirror now, her hands moving over her bare skin. Her tits were still nicely rounded and sat high on her chest and as her hands brushed across her pink nipples, she imagined they were his hands and they instantly knotted, growing stiff and sensitive to her light touch. She inhaled a sharp breath, a warm tingle starting between her legs and she could feel the herself becoming moist at the idea of being naked in his presence, waiting to do his every bidding.

Her fingers trailed down over her firm stomach, through the finely trimmed patch of soft, dark brown hair, and sought out her throbbing clit. She began to slowly rub it, dipping a finger into her wet pussy every so often. She imagined his tongue massaging her sensitive clit and it wasn’t long before she was overcome by a strong orgasm, her body tensing and jerking as she watched herself in the mirror.

She finished and felt her knees weaken, but remained standing, her 34C breasts heaving as she came down from her self induced climax. She brought her wet fingers up and studied them for a moment, watching the tiny droplets of her fluids seeping down her long fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips, then sucked each one clean, savoring her own juices. She actually liked the taste, and loved the reactions of her lovers when they saw her doing it. While she’d never been with another woman sexually, she was certainly curious about it and had always suspected that given the right woman and situation, she could be convinced to try lesbian sex.

As the tingling slowly eased in her overheated body, she went into the bathroom and turned on the water, adding a generous amount of bubble bath. A nice warm bath would help her relax and prepare for whatever unknown thrills this night may bring.

Chapter 3

A few hours later she walked along the street toward the bar, her long overcoat hiding the short blue mini skirt she was wearing. She’d almost worn the almost obscenely shorter black one, but at the last moment decided against it. She didn’t want the entire bar thinking she was a hooker, after all. She felt her breasts bouncing with each step under her tight top, a reminder of Robert’s instructions that she go braless. She was thankful for her overcoat, which not only hid the short skirt, but also covered her nipples, which were aroused to full hardness from the constant contact with the material. She tried to put the thought of taking it off in the bar out of her mind, only hoping that the dim lighting and table would hide her suggestive clothing.

She arrived at the bar and paused, her hand gripping the collar of her coat and holding it closed at her neck. This was it. When she walked through that door and sat down at his table, she would effectively be relinquishing all control to him. She’d be telling him she was ready to submit to his wishes, no matter what they may be. And as terrifying as that thought was, she somehow felt she could trust him and that this night would be as pleasurable and fulfilling for her as it would be for him. There was no question in her mind that they would be having sex before the night was over, it was just a question of what the buildup would be. As she stood there gathering her courage, she realized the mystery of that was just as alluring as the thought of him naked between her spread legs, his hard cock thrusting deep into her hot pussy. Taking a deep breath, she walked up to the door and pulled it open.

The same familiar smells and sounds greeted her and she looked immediately over to the table Robert had been seated at the night before. It was empty, with only a small card on it that said ‘Reserved’. She looked at her watch. It was still a few minutes before seven.

The same waitress came over that had served her the night before. “Hi!” She reached into her apron pocket and passed her a small white envelope. “I’m supposed to give you this.” Madison accepted the envelope, turning it over in her hand. It was blank except for her name printed in block letters on the front. “That’s reserved for you,” the waitress said, nodding toward Robert’s table. “Can I bring you a glass of wine?”

Madison looked up from the envelope. “Yes, thank you,” she said, watching the girl turn and go over to the bar. She went over to the table, a booth with a curved bench in the back, and sat down as Robert had instructed, sliding onto the bench behind the table. She tore open the envelope, pulled out a piece of paper and carefully unfolded it. But before she could read it, the waitress appeared with her drink. She reached for her purse to pay, but the pretty brunette held up a hand.

“It’s all been taken care of,” she said with a smile, then went over to the next table to take their orders.

Madison looked back down at the note. The words were written in the same strong block print as on the envelope. ‘I will be a few minutes late. You will accept any drinks or offers from anyone until I arrive. Do not disappoint me. - R.’

She stared at the words. What did this mean? He wanted her to flirt with other men? And what exactly did he mean by ‘offers’? Offers to dance? She looked around the room. There was really no dance floor and the music was more for background ambience than dancing. What then? Was she supposed to agree to sexual come-ons? She glanced up at the mostly male crowd, trying to imagine meeting one of them in the bathroom for an impromptu blow job or quick fuck in a stall. She shuddered at the thought, thinking maybe she should just get up and go home while she still could.

But something stopped her. What if Robert sent someone to test her? Some guy who was to make some blatantly lewd request to see if she would really do what he said. She reread the note. Yes, that had to be it. Of course, once she agreed to it, Robert would appear and she wouldn’t be expected to go through with it. She hoped.

She looked up as the door opened, but it was a young blonde woman about her age wearing a long overcoat similar to hers. She watched her walk over to the bar and speak to the bartender, then sit down on a stool as one of the men standing nearby came over to talk to her.

Madison turned her attention back to the note, then took a sip of wine, licking the sweet nectar from her lips. She inhaled a long breath, wishing Robert would just arrive so this crazy ‘date’ could get started. Despite her nervousness, she’d been horny all evening, her sexy attire only adding to her lustfulness. Masturbating had helped, but that had been over three hours ago and she was ready for round two. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt this aroused, if ever.

“Excuse me.”

She looked up to see the pretty blonde in the overcoat standing by her table, her coat unfastened to reveal a tight black cocktail dress as short as the mini skirt she was wearing. The woman met her eyes, and Madison found herself unable to pull away from them. The woman moved a half step closer and took off her coat. Her eyes took in her long, sexy legs until they disappeared under the short black dress and Madison swallowed hard as she looked up over her lithe curvy body.

“May I join you?” She dropped her coat over one of the chairs at the front of the table and slid in next to Madison before she could form a reply. She could smell a hint of her perfume mixed with the scent of freshly washed hair. The woman took a sip of some dark drink, then set her glass down and smiled at Madison, extending a hand. “I’m Vanessa.”

Madison took her hand, giving it a perfunctory shake. “Madison,” she said, wondering what this woman wanted.

“You’re very pretty,” she said, her eyes taking in her face and moving down over her chest. “Why are you hiding under that coat? Don’t you find it warm in here?”

Suddenly Madison’s mind clicked. Of course. This was her test. Robert hadn’t sent a man to make her an ‘offer’, but a woman. She forced a smile. “I’m a little chilled.”

Vanessa’s eyebrows arched and she laughed. “Come on, take off your coat.” She leaned in closer and Madison felt her hand on her leg. “I’ll make sure you stay warm!” Madison looked at her, astonished at how forward she was. But then again, this was all just an act and Robert would show up before things went too far. She could play along.

“All right.” She untied her belt and unfastened the four buttons that held it closed, then took a look around the room. Other than a few passing glances, the only person really watching her was Vanessa, her cornflower blue eyes sparkling. She shrugged off the coat, laying it on the bench beside her. As she felt the blonde’s eyes moving across her chest, her nipples once again responded to the stimulus and pushed two little bumps into the fabric of her top. She felt her face flush as Vanessa’s tongue licked at her lips and her hand returned to her leg, this time resting on bare flesh. She felt a tingle between her legs and a warmth deep in her pussy.

“That’s better,” the sexy blonde said with a warm, but suggestive smile. Her hand moved further up until it touched the hem of her skirt. Madison stared straight ahead, unsure of what to say or do. Test or not, never before had anyone made these kinds of advances to her, and the fact that it was another woman left her at a loss of how to handle it.

Vanessa slid a little nearer, her free hand going to Madison’s shoulder as she leaned in to whisper, “Do you like my hand on your leg?”

Still dazed by this strange turn of events, Madison gave a very slight nod. In response, Vanessa’s hand moved under her skirt and her fingers slipped down between her legs. Madison tensed as she felt them brush up against her panties, which were becoming damp. She felt Vanessa’s hot breath in her ear as she leaned in even closer.

“You’re a little wet, baby, and I can feel your lips swelling. You like having another woman touch you, don’t you?”

Madison made no response - she simply couldn’t form the words at that point. Still, she knew her body was giving Vanessa the answer and the truth was, she didn’t really want her to stop. Vanessa’s fingers pressed against her damp panties, rubbing along her slit and moving up to where her clit was throbbing at the top of her vulva. When her fingers touched the sensitive little pearl over her cotton panties, she couldn’t stop a small gasp of pleasure from escaping her lips.

Vanessa’s finger rubbed her clit and she leaned in to whisper in her ear again. “Take off those panties…” She paused, her breath still warming Madison’s ear. “… and I’ll crawl under this table and lick that pussy until you cum all over my face!”

Despite the fact she was being fondled by a woman in a public place, that brought Madison back to the present. She turned to her, her eyes wide in shocked surprise. “Wh… what?”

Vanessa smiled and once again her pink tongue moistened her full lips. “You heard me, baby. I want to taste that pussy. Are you going to take off those panties or do I have to do it for you?”

Madison met her eyes and she could see that she was dead serious. “Here?!”

Vanessa’s smile turned into a wide grin and she nodded. “Oh yes. I find it much more fun in public!” Then, taking a quick look around, she slipped down and under the table.

Madison felt her hands on her knees, pushing them apart as she scanned the room, expecting several pairs of eyes to be on her. But no one seemed to be paying her any more attention than before. She felt Vanessa’s hands slide up under her skirt and grip her panties, tugging hard on them. Realizing if she resisted she’d only attract attention, she lifted herself from the seat long enough for her panties to be pulled down over her hips and she felt Vanessa pull them down her long legs and off.

She’d never felt so exposed in her entire life. Her eyes darted around the room as her skirt was pushed up and her legs pushed wide apart. Where the hell was Robert? Hadn’t this gone far enough? She felt Vanessa’s soft hair tickling her thighs, then warm breath on her wet labia. Instinctively, she let a soft cry escape her lips, quickly closing her mouth to stop it from getting louder. A second later, a soft, warm tongue touched her swollen lips, moving along her slit until it stopped just before touching her clit. She leaned back, taking a drink of wine, her heart pounding as she watched the other patrons.

Vanessa began to lick up and down, pushing her tongue in deeper each time, and each time stopping just shy of her throbbing clit. Madison didn’t know what to do. Her fantasy of being with another woman was finally coming true, but how could she enjoy it with all these strangers so close? She moaned involuntarily as Vanessa’s tongue plunged deep inside her wet tunnel, her hand gripping her glass tightly as she tried to keep her face from giving away what was happening.

She noticed the door open out of the corner of her eye and saw that it was Robert - finally! Relief flooded her as she realized her test was over and that she had passed. He stopped at the bar, speaking to the bartender for a moment, then looked over at her, a playful twinkle in his eye. He came over and stopped before the table, studying her face. She tried to give him a little smile, but Vanessa chose that moment to finally lick her clit and instead she let out something between a gasp and a moan. A guy at the next table turned to look, but Vanessa had eased off and she was able to maintain a relatively calm expression until he went back to his friends.

“I see you’ve met Vanessa,” Robert said, sliding in beside her. “She just loves performing oral sex in public,” he added, then lifted the tablecloth to peek under the table. “Don’t you baby?”

The vibrations sent through her sensitive pussy as Vanessa murmured an acknowledgement almost sent Madison over the edge. Her hands gripped the edge of the bench tightly as Vanessa began to lick her in earnest, moving up to her clit. The waitress arrived with Robert’s drink and thankfully, Vanessa eased up, her tongue licking gently along her distended labia.

“Where’s the other girl?” the waitress asked, noting Vanessa’s half finished drink on the other side of Madison.

“Oh, she’s around somewhere,” Robert replied with a smile.

The waitress smiled and nodded. “All right. Just give me a wave when you need refills.” Robert thanked her and assured her he would and she walked off. No sooner was her back turned than Vanessa moved back to her clit, making Madison cry out loud enough that she brought a hand over her mouth to stifle it. Robert looked over at her, smiling.

“So you like having a woman eat your cunt?”

Madison was struggling to maintain some measure of composure, but knew she was expected to answer him. “Y… yes!” she gasped.

“That’s good. I’ve instructed her not to stop until you cum… right here where everyone can see you,” he said, taking a sip from his drink as he surveyed the room. “But no one seems to be watching you.” Madison moaned as quietly as she could, but it was becoming more and more difficult to stay in control. He was going to make her take this all the way to the end! He looked over at her almost pained expression as she struggled under the blonde’s oral onslaught. “She’s very good, isn’t she?” Madison managed a nod, but could no longer speak. She could feel her orgasm building stronger and stronger, and Vanessa was now sucking and licking her clit as her long fingers pushed into her dripping snatch.

Suddenly, she cried out as Vanessa bit her clit. This one was loud enough that almost everyone turned to her and this time Vanessa did not ease up. Her tongue rolled over her throbbing clit and her finger pumped in and out, curling upward to her g-spot. Madison gripped the table, her eyes now closed as her body shook and trembled before she let out another long moan and came hard, her body jerking slightly as each wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Robert sat watching as Madison writhed in the throes of orgasm, a smile on his lips. She was good at following instructions. While he was fairly sure she was going to show - he could tell from the moment he’d seen her she was submissive - he wasn’t as confident she’d follow his written instructions and allow Vanessa to seduce her. He’d instructed Vanessa to be either under the table or at the bar when he arrived and when she wasn’t at the bar, it only took a quick look at Madison’s face to know she was doing as she’d been told. Not that this was a big deal for the sexy blonde. She was one of his favorite submissives, not only because she was beautiful, sexy, and obedient, but also because of her love of exhibitionism and public sex, with both men and women. Vanessa was what he referred to as a try-sexual, meaning she would try anything. And tonight she didn’t disappoint.

As Madison slumped next to him, panting from the exertion, he put an arm around her and waited until she slowly came around. Vanessa slipped back up into her seat, her hair and makeup somehow not at all messed up, although her lips glistened with Madison’s juices. Robert leaned over and they met in a kiss in front of Madison’s heaving tits. He licked her lips, tasting Madison on them, then kissed her deeply before pulling apart.

“You did good, V,” he said, “As always.”

She gave him and Madison a warm smile before lowering her eyes submissively. “It was my pleasure, Master,” she replied.

Madison sat back, her mind swimming with a million thoughts - none coherent. Had this really just happened? Had this beautiful woman just licked her to a massive orgasm right here in the bar while everyone sat close enough that they must’ve heard her? And what did she call Robert? Master?

She felt a hand brushing her long hair from her face and opened her eyes, turning her head toward Robert. “Welcome back, Madison,” he said, giving her a smile. He nodded to Vanessa. “I think after that you owe V a kiss.”

Vanessa moved closer as Madison turned in her direction. Before she realized what was happening, Vanessa’s lips pressed against hers and she felt her tongue probing at them. Too startled to do anything but what was instinctive, she parted her lips and allowed her tongue in, surprised at how pleasurable her kiss was. Although warm and passionate, it was brief and before she knew it the kiss ended.

“Go back to the room and prepare. We will be along shortly,” Robert told Vanessa. She bowed and stood up, pulling on her coat. Without a word, she was gone and they were left alone. He cupped Madison’s chin and turned her face to his.

“You did very well, Madison. As you may have deduced, that was a little test to see if you really meant what you told me last night. Now I know that you will do as you’re told and we can take this to the next level.”

She was beginning to come around, the haze clearing from her head. As their eyes met, she gave him a questioning look. “The… next level?”

He nodded. “Yes. It’s a little complicated, but for now all you need to know is that I am in charge and that you will do what I tell you to do. Is that understood?”

She nodded. “Did she call you… Master?”

“Yes, and that is how you will refer to me as well. I am your Master, and you are my slave. This can be a part time thing for now and if you like it, we can take it further once we get to know one another better. But that can wait. For tonight, you are mine to use as I see fit until I release you back to your life. Is that clear?”

“I… I guess so,” she replied, looking down.

His hand grabbed her chin and he brought her head around so fast she let out a startled cry. His burning eyes met hers. “The proper response is ‘yes, Master’. Do you understand?”

She swallowed hard managed to say, “Yes, Master” even as he continued to hold her chin tightly. His grip eased and he released her.

“Very good. You catch on fast.” He drained his drink and motioned for her to get up. “Come, Vanessa is waiting.” He stood up and she reached for her coat, but he grabbed it first. “I will hold onto this for you,” he said, motioning for her so slide out of the booth.

“My…” She looked around, then lowered her voice. “My… panties… they’re…” She pointed under the table and started to duck down to retrieve them. He grabbed her upper arm, stopping her.

“Leave them. You won’t be needing them anyway. From now on, you will not wear underwear at all. Not even when you aren’t with me.”

She looked up into those sexy eyes, but while still so alluring, they weren’t warm right now. She knew the proper response. “Yes, Master.”

He gave an approving nod. “Very good. Now come.” He stepped back so she could get out and she stood up, her legs still a little shaky. She tugged down on her short skirt, now even more uncomfortable without her panties. Robert took her arm and guided her toward the door. She could feel the eyes following her as they made their way across the room and she almost fainted when she felt Robert’s hand push her skirt up to reveal her bare ass for the final few yards. She did falter, but he was ready for that and pulled her to the door and outside.

Once out on the street, she felt even more exposed. She felt like a common whore the way she was dressed and the lewd looks from several men only confirmed her feelings. She wrapped her arms around her, shivering from the cool night air and the humiliation she was feeling. Finally Robert passed her her coat and she gratefully put it on.

He guided her along the street and around the corner. They walked in silence and she wondered where he was taking her. Wherever it was, Vanessa was going to be there and it was obvious she was going to be part of the night’s activities. She hoped she was ready for whatever he had in mind, for despite her humiliation back at the bar, a part of her had certainly enjoyed it. This wasn’t exactly what she’d had in mind when she was hoping for some kind of physical relationship, but maybe deep down it was what she wanted.

They continued walking in silence for several blocks until Robert stopped her in front of a neatly maintained old brownstone. He led her up the steps and unlocked the door, then held it open for her to enter. Madison took a deep breath, looked up and down the street, then stepped inside.

Chapter 4

She entered into a small foyer and Robert closed the door behind them. Almost immediately, Vanessa appeared through a small doorway. She was completely naked except for a pair of white thigh high nylons and a pair of four inch stiletto heels. Madison found her eyes focusing on her firm, round tits, then down over her curvaceous body to her bare mons, finishing up on those long sexy legs, now even sexier in the nylons and heels. She looked back up her young body and judging from her firm, unsagging breasts and perfect skin, guessed her to be in her early twenties. She was an amazingly beautiful and sexy young woman.

Robert was suddenly behind her, his hands on her shoulders. “Vanessa, please bring Madison up to date on our dress code for sluts in this house.”

Madison felt her stomach lurch at the word ‘slut’ but then she realized it was part of the role play and it wasn’t so bad. Vanessa walked up to her, her tits quivering with each step. Madison’s eyes were drawn to them, with her nipples fully erect in the centers of puffy pink areolae.

“Of course, Master,” she replied, her eyes meeting Madison’s. “We sluts are not to wear anything that will cover our tits or cunts so that the Master may use us at any time he desires.” She paused, then added, “He prefers us to be completely naked, although he does allow stockings, like these.”

“That’s correct, V. Now, please undress the slut.”

Vanessa moved closer. “Yes, Master.” As Madison stood stock still, she reached down and lifted her tight top over her head and off. Her full tits bounced a couple of times before settling high on her chest, her nipples so hard and sensitive they were almost painful. She was becoming very turned on now that they were in a more private setting. True, she’d never had a threesome before, but her earlier experience with Vanessa in the bar had prepared her and now her natural curiosity took over. She’d always told herself if it was the right time and the right girl she’d be willing to try it. This seemed like the right time and although she really didn’t know Vanessa, she was gorgeous and after her incredible cunnilingus at the bar she was looking forward to some more experimentation!

Vanessa tossed her top onto a deacon’s bench by the front door and spun her around to unfasten her skirt. In no time, it was on the floor at her ankles and she stepped clear of it. Vanessa bent over and picked it up, throwing it to the bench with her top.

Robert walked around her, rubbing his chin as he examined her naked body. Madison stood still, trying not to tremble under his critical eye. Even though she’d told herself she was ready and was unfazed when Vanessa undressed her, she suddenly realized she was completely nude in front of two virtual strangers who planned to do all kinds of sexual things with her and to her. She shivered and wrapped her arms around her torso protectively.

“Hmm…this will have to go,” Robert said, reaching down to rub her neatly trimmed bush. “I like my sluts clean shaven. Vanessa will take care of that first thing.”

Vanessa gave a bow and took Madison’s hand. “Come with me, slut.”

Madison allowed her to lead her down a hall and into a bathroom. She was going to shave her? She did shave around her labia and vulva, but she’d always kept some hair on her mons, even though many of her friends had gone completely bald. Wasn’t this taking all of this a little too far? After all, it was her body.

Vanessa indicated the counter next to the toilet. “Sit there and face the toilet.” She went to a medicine cabinet and retrieved a new razor and a can of shaving cream, the wet a cloth as Madison climbed up onto the counter. Vanessa came around and sat down on the closed lid. “Spread ‘em, whore.”

Deciding it wasn’t that big of a deal, Madison parted her legs, her pussy opening up as she did to reveal the delicate pink lips and darker pink between them. Vanessa wet her mons with the cloth, then applied some cream. She quickly dispatched the offending hair and wiped her clean, then with a wicked grin, leaned in and gave her swollen lips a long lick, smacking her lips as Madison gasped. She waited for her to continue, fully prepared to enjoy herself this time, but Vanessa stood up and began to put the shaving stuff away. When she was finished, she gestured to Madison.

“Come slut, the Master awaits us.”

Madison dropped to the floor, her fingers instinctively moving down to her newly shaven mons. As she followed Vanessa down the hall, she asked, “How long have you known…” She stopped herself, almost using his name, then said, “… the Master?”

Vanessa looked back over her shoulder, flipping her long blonde hair to one side. “Almost a year now. You’ll find him to be a very kind Master.”

“How many others have you had… before him?”

They reached the front foyer and Vanessa stopped, turning to face her. “He is the only Master I’ve ever had and I’ll never leave him. It’s forbidden to do so unless he chooses to let me go. And that’s something I won’t let happen. My main purpose in life is to please him.”

Madison could only stare in speechless disbelief. Was she serious? Her main purpose in life is to please Robert? Exactly what kind of hold did he have on her? And did he expect her to be the same way? Maybe that was what he meant when he said “take it further if she liked”. So far this whole master/slave thing was fun, but that seemed a little extreme to her.

Vanessa led her toward a closed door. “The Master doesn’t require you to serve him like I do. I made the choice to do this full time, but it’s not for everyone.” She opened the door and Madison saw a set of carpeted stairs leading down. She indicated for Madison to go first. “Quickly. If we keep him waiting too long he’ll punish us.”

As Madison started down the stairs, she wondered what kind of punishment Robert doled out to his disobedient slaves? And how many girls did he have in servitude to him anyway? She had a million questions running through her mind but before she could even begin to sort through them she reached the basement and stepped into a large room filled with all kinds of odd looking furniture. There were some that resembled gymnastic equipment and others that defied all comparison. Against one wall there was even a large cage with restraints inside it!
Off to one side there was a large bed with only a fitted sheet on the mattress. Obviously it wasn’t there for sleeping. She noted some of the strange looking pieces had handcuffs and other restraints attached to them and that was when she realized this was a BDSM place! Her eyes grew wider and she stopped, suddenly taking in everything in a new light. She saw whips lying on a table and on the far wall there were shackles dangling from shiny chains.

As she slowly took in this medieval looking room, her eyes found the far corner where there was more conventional furniture. A long leather couch along one wall face an identical one placed so that it backed toward the bed. A low table lay between them and sitting in a matching easy chair was Robert. Vanessa was just settling into his lap and they were both watching Madison intently.

“Welcome to our play room, Madison,” Robert said. His hand was gently stroking Vanessa’s long hair as he spoke. “As you can see, we have various items to help us achieve pleasure in many different ways.” Madison stood where she was, saying nothing, only watching them both. “Do you have any questions?”

Madison didn’t know where to begin. She waved a hand in the general direction of the BDSM area. “What… what is all this?”

He smiled and indicated for Vanessa to get up. She did, and he stood, walking over to where Madison stood naked in the middle of the room. Vanessa followed a few steps behind, and when he stopped he pointed to a spot next to him. Vanessa quickly went there and dropped to her knees, her head bowed. Madison watched this take place, barely even hearing when he began to speak.

“Don’t let all of this scare you. I enjoy the company of several different women, and some are into some pretty wild stuff. I try to accommodate all of my slaves as best I can.”

She simply gave him a long look, her eyes dropping down to Vanessa for a moment, still in the same submissive pose. “How… how many others are there?”

He gave her a curious smile. “That you will learn as time goes by. For now, there are only me, you, and V.” He reached down and petted her head as one would a loyal dog. “V has become one of my favorite pets,” he continued. “She is very open to anything that will please me.”

Madison looked down again at her as he gave her a loving look. She remained unmoving, her hands at her side. “But, this stuff looks so… so…” She couldn’t think of the words to describe

“It’s not for everyone, and I would never force you to do something that you don’t want to do. You’ll find I’m a very loving Master with great respect for my pets. But, I will push your boundaries. Some things I ask you to do may seem a little extreme, but I’ve been doing this for a long time and I’ve developed a pretty good intuition as to how far I can take it with different slaves.” He unzipped his pants and Vanessa’s head moved up slightly. “For example, I know how much V loves to suck my cock.” He turned toward the kneeling girl. “You may suck me now, my pet.”

Vanessa, lifted her head and Madison could see the look of gratitude in her eyes as she reached in and extracted his semi-hard cock. Even though he wasn’t fully hard, she could tell he was very well-endowed, with it already about six inches long and still drooping slightly. As Vanessa took him in her hands, she lovingly parted her mouth and took him in completely, murmuring her pleasure.

Robert continued to stroke her hair, watching her for a moment as she settled into a rhythm, then he looked over to Madison. While she’d given her fair share of blow jobs, this was the first time she’d ever witnessed one, at least live. She was watching Vanessa and was suddenly aware of his eyes on her. She looked up at him and he smiled contentedly, then beckoned to her.

“Come here, my pet. You may help her.” Madison hesitated and she saw a dark cloud pass over his features and his voice took on a more commanding tone. “Did you forget the rules? Get over here and suck my cock, whore! Now!”

Startled by the power in his voice, she took a few hesitant steps toward them, the sounds of Vanessa’s slurping almost as loud as her own pounding heart. Robert was staring at her intently. “You were given an order, slut. What do you say?”

She swallowed hard as she came up to him, standing directly behind Vanessa’s kneeling body. “Yes, Master.”

He gave her a wry smile. “That’s better. Now, get on your knees and give my other slut a break. Let’s see how well you give head.”

Madison nodded and dropped to her knees next to Vanessa. She took one last deep suck, then reluctantly pulled off and passed the now fully hard cock to Madison. She took it in her hand, marveling at how much it had grown since Vanessa began her blow job. Now it had to be almost eight inches long and very thick. The large purple head was slick with precum and Vanessa’s saliva, but she didn’t give that a second thought. With all the scary devices in this room, it seemed a blow job was going to be the easiest thing she did all night.

She had to stretch her mouth wider than usual to fit the thick hard meat past her lips and once in, it fully filled her mouth. She took him as deep as she could, but deep throating monster cocks wasn’t one of her strong points and she was soon starting to gag. She felt his hand on her head, but he wasn’t forcing her any further.

“That’s it… not too much, just what you feel comfortable with,” his velvety smooth voice crooned. “Mmm… very good, slut. You have a very nice mouth, girl. I hope that pussy of yours is just as nice.” He looked over at Vanessa, who was watching Madison intently, anxiously awaiting her turn again. “Tell me, V, does her pussy taste sweet?”

Vanessa nodded exuberantly. “Yes, Master, she tastes very sweet.” She never took her eyes off of Madison as she slurped and licked at his thick cock.

“I’ll give you another chance to taste it later tonight,” he said. “But first, I want to watch this slut eat your pussy while I fuck her tight cunt.” Madison listened to this as she worked her mouth back and forth on his big cock. It seemed Robert didn’t believe in easing her into lesbian sex and she wondered what was going to be the hardest part - eating pussy for the first time or trying to do it while this big cock stretched her little pussy to its limits. She was about to pull him from her mouth when she remembered he hadn’t given her permission to. She continued to suck him for a few more minutes until he finally stepped back.

“Ok, slut, that’s enough for now.” She remained on her knees, bowing her head as Vanessa had done earlier, and was doing again now. “Have you ever had sex with a woman before tonight?” She shook her head. “Is that something you would like to try?” She didn’t respond and he reached down to lift her face to his. “Answer me truthfully, Madison. There is nothing to be ashamed of here. If you are completely honest with me this will much more enjoyable for you.”

He held her eyes for a long moment and finally she nodded. “Y… yes, Master. I would like to try that.”

He smiled at her, then said, “Very good. V, go over and lie on the bed.” Vanessa obediently stood, but paused.

“Master, may I ask a favor?”

He looked like he was going to berate her for a second, then his look softened. “What is it?”

“Thank you, Master. I really do love sucking your big cock and I would like for you to cum in my mouth when you are ready, if it is your wish.”

He thought for a moment, then nodded. “Perhaps. We’ll see. Now go lie on the bed.” She bowed her head briefly, then went over and lie down on her back. He took Madison’s arm and lifted her to her feet, then gestured toward the bed. Obediently, she turned and walked over to where Vanessa lay stretched out. Her blonde hair was fanned out under her head and her full breasts flattened only slightly and fell to the sides. When she reached the foot of the bed, she stopped, unsure of what to do next. While she’d often thought about performing cunnilingus, she wasn’t entirely sure how.

“You may begin, slut. Get between her legs with your ass in the air.”

Madison climbed onto the bed and Vanessa obediently parted her long legs, opening her pussy to her. She could see her juices glistening on her swollen lips and could tell that giving her Master a blow job had really turned her on. Madison was also quite wet, but not entirely from giving head. While that was a turn on for her as well, part of her arousal was due to what she was about to do to Vanessa.

As she moved closer, her eyes met Vanessa’s and she thought she could see something akin to jealousy in her blue eyes for only a split second before they softened and were only filled with lust. The aroma of her aroused pussy drew her attention to the treasure between her widely splayed legs and she breathed in her musky scent. Licking her lips, she moved closer, fully aware that Robert was standing beside them and watching as she moved in for her first taste of pussy.

Her tongue darted out, lightly touching the soft wet flesh of her labia. She tasted the juices on her tongue and satisfied with the taste, gave her a good long lick. Vanessa moaned softly and she did it again, her tongue pressing deeper through her labia with each pass. She still wasn’t entirely sure she was doing it right, but she was trying to do what she liked so she figured she was doing ok. Vanessa’s moans became more frequent, increasing in volume, confirming her suspicions. Despite her misgivings, this was actually pleasurable for her as well. She truly found women attractive and after getting past the initial taboo of going down on another girl, she was beginning to see the attraction of lesbianism. Well, ok, she still needed a good hard cock, but she thought she could have fun with girls too.

She felt the bed move as Robert climbed on behind her and his hands gripped her hips firmly. A sudden fear gripped her as she thought about that long, thick cock penetrating her pussy, which hadn’t seen anything bigger than her pocket rocket in almost a year. And Tony, while not exactly small, wasn’t as big as Robert. Concentrating on Vanessa’s pussy, she tried not to think too much about it. He said he wouldn’t hurt her and she believed him. Besides, he was big, but not enormous. She’d seen porn movies where very small girls were fucked by cocks even bigger than this one. She’d be ok.

She felt his fingers stroking her pussy and a fresh flood of juicy lubricant spilled over them, telling him she was ready for him. The fingers withdrew and a second later she felt the soft, smooth skin of his glans sliding along her lips - moving slowly back and forth She began to move with him, her body rocking as her mouth began to really explore Vanessa’s hot little pussy. She was delving deep inside with her tongue now, trying hard to concentrate on that while Robert prepared to fuck her with that huge cock. She moved up and was teasing her clit now, her moans growing louder and her hips undulating. She glanced up to see Vanessa’s hands gripping her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples.

Then she felt Robert’s movements change and the tip of his cock was being pushed against her tight vagina. She moaned into Vanessa’s dripping pussy, working her hips to try to help him enter her. Then, he was in. She let out a sharp cry as the tip spread her wide and he pushed a couple of inches in. She was being stretched like never before and it felt so damn good! She lifted her mouth form Vanessa’s pussy long enough to cry, “Oh, yes, Master! Fuck me!”

Robert’s grip on her hips tightened and she felt him push in deeper. It was becoming difficult to continue eating Vanessa’s cunt while her pussy was being assaulted by this huge, wonderful cock. She kept trying though, knowing that was what she’d been ordered to do. It really did turn her on to be ordered to do these things, despite her reservations about the strange equipment on the other side of the room. She didn’t know she’d be getting off on eating pussy so maybe she’d like some of that BDSM stuff too.

Her thoughts were interrupted again as Robert’s thick cock slid in deeper, completely filling her tight pussy. She could feel his pubic hair tickling her ass and couldn’t believe she’d taken it all with relative ease. Must be all the lube from being so fucking turned on. He began to move slowly, fucking her long and deep. Her moans became almost one long steady, and unbroken one, stopping only long enough for her to take a breath before resuming. Vanessa was still moving under her, but she was no longer able to concentrate enough to effectively work her tongue. Instead, the blonde was rotating her hips so that her tongue was where she needed it to be and her moans and sighs meant she was managing to take some pleasure from her first attempt at cunnilingus.

But Madison was in cock heaven. She could feel herself being stretched so amazingly that she’d already experienced a series of small orgasms. Still, she knew there was a big one in there just waiting for the right moment. Never before had she had such intense sensations while being fucked. Yes, she’d experienced orgasms many times while having sex, occasionally even more than one, but this… this was something she didn’t even know was possible! Her whole body trembled and shuddered almost constantly. It felt like he was stimulating her clit and her g-spot at the same time and it was unlike anything she’d ever felt before.

At this point, she’d given up on Vanessa’s pussy; it had become impossible to do both. She could hear a low wail, almost a growl, and it took a few minutes for her to realize it was coming from her. Robert began to fuck her faster, his huge cock pistoning in and out of her dripping snatch. She felt the orgasm starting deep in her womb, slowly moving outward, spreading along her muscles and limbs like a slow burning fire until it enveloped her entire body. He thrust in and out a few more times and she felt it growing higher and higher. She bit down on her lower lip, her body tensing as the sensations became too much and she let out a loud shriek as she came harder than she ever had before, her pussy clamping down on the hard cock buried in it as every muscle in her body went rigid. Fireworks erupted behind her closed eyelids and she felt like she was floating, somehow leaving her body and moving in the crashing waves of her climax.

Finally, she felt him pull out and she collapsed to the bed, her body still jerking and shuddering with aftershocks of the most intense orgasm of her life. She lay there panting, listening to the sounds of Vanessa and Robert but not really hearing their words. She was still floating in that fuzzy, wonderful post orgasmic bliss and was content to stay there for a while.

Robert felt her squeezing him so tight he wondered if he’d be able to pull out. Madison was no longer eating Vanessa’s pussy and he motioned for her to come around so he could finish in her mouth as she’d requested. He thought about blowing his load in Madison’s cunt, but she was squeezing him so tight he wasn’t sure he’d be able to. He pulled Vanessa’s head down to his slick wet cock and allowed her to take him into her mouth, sucking hungrily on him. All of his girls gave him head, and were very good at it, but Vanessa was special because he could tell she truly enjoyed it. He watched her mouth work its magic on his throbbing tool and soon felt the tingle in his balls that signaled he was close. He knew she needed no warning - she could tell when he was about to cum and loved to swallow every drop. He also knew this was going to be a powerful one and his hand held her head in place as he felt his balls contract. A second later, he groaned as he shot load after load into her mouth, feeling her choke and gag as she struggled to swallow it all. Finally, he stopped pumping and she hungrily sucked him until she’d swallowed the very last drop, then continued to lick and suckle him until he pulled away and she knelt with her head bowed on the bed next to the barely conscious Madison.

He looked down at the prone form of Madison’s naked trembling body on the bed. She was lying face down with her legs slightly spread and he could see the lips of her red and swollen pussy peeking out from between them. She had a very exquisite cunt - very tight - and her reactions to his fucking were something that couldn’t be faked. This shy, somewhat introverted young woman loved to fuck, and he knew that they would have many pleasurable hours together. He looked at Vanessa, kneeling submissively with her head bowed and smiled. He reached out and cupped her chin, lifting her face to look up at him. The look of obedient admiration in those beautiful blue eyes had an immediate effect of his softening cock and he knew it wouldn’t be long before he was hard again and ready for the next round. He gave her a slight smile and nodded toward Madison.

“See if you can get the slut cleaned up and ready for me, my pet,” he ordered in a soft but commanding voice. “And next time maybe I will fuck your cunt and she can suck on your tits.”

Vanessa’s eyes lit up. “Oh, thank you, Master! I love when you fuck me!”

Madison, slowly coming back from the haze of orgasm, heard them speaking and then heard Robert move away. A pair of hands on her shoulders gently urged her to roll over. She did so and looked up into Vanessa’s pretty face. She gave Madison a smile and caressed her cheek softly, as a lover would. “Welcome back,” she said in a quiet voice. “As you can see, the Master is very good at giving pleasure.”

Madison felt a sleepy smile spread across her lips and managed a nod. “Y…yes, he is very, very good at it!”

Vanessa helped her sit up and brushed her hair back from her face. “This is only the beginning. I think the Master was pleased with you.” Her eyes twinkled. “And you made me even wetter when you came!” She leaned in and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

Madison smiled at the pretty blonde, then looked over at Robert, who was inspecting some of the equipment on the other side of the room. She looked back at Vanessa. “Aren’t you…” she wasn’t sure how to ask, but she needed to know. “I mean… doesn’t it bother you that he… has other girls?”

Vanessa smiled and shook her head. “We aren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, Madison. This is a different kind of relationship. I love him dearly, yes, and I know he loves me. But I am his slave, not his girlfriend. I know it’s a little hard to understand, but it’s something I chose. It was never forced upon me and he will never force anything on you.” She could see the confusion in the young brunette’s eyes. “Just give it a chance - I have a feeling you’ll love it too. You may not take it as far as I have, and that’s fine, but please don’t close your mind to new experiences. When he tells you to do something that may seem a little out there, give it a try. You might just be surprised at what you enjoy!”

Madison looked over at Robert, who was now sitting in a tall-backed chair that resembled a throne. She met his warm eyes and knew she would do just that. Just one day earlier she never would’ve dreamed she’d be doing this - and loving it! No, she was going to give this an honest try.

Robert was beckoning to them now. “Sluts! Come over here!”

Vanessa gave her one last smile, then jumped to her feet and grabbed Madison’s hand, pulling her up. Hand in hand, they walked over to where he sat, watching them approach. He was still wearing his slacks and shirt, but the slacks were open and his now semi-hard cock was lying to one side in full view. He hadn’t put it away after finishing in Vanessa’s mouth. They stopped before him and Vanessa dropped to her knees, head bowed. Madison followed her lead only a split second later.

“You have pleased me, Madison. Your cunt is very tight and I very much enjoyed fucking it.”

She felt Vanessa squeeze her hand. “Thank you Master. I loved having you fuck me with your big cock.”

He stood up and took a half step toward them. “You may undress me and use your mouths to make me hard again.”

Vanessa stood and began to unbutton his shirt and after only a moments pause, Madison began to tug down his slacks. Her eyes focused on his cock, which seemed to be growing before her eyes. He lifted one foot, then the other so she could remove his pants and boxers, then she was staring at his thick cock again. It was the biggest one she’d ever had in her pussy and the thought of how he’d fucked her to several orgasms at once made her swollen pussy flood with lubricant. Vanessa knelt next to her and took his shaft in her hand, stroking it fondly and leaning in to kiss the soft tip. She looked over at Madison and held it toward her, wordlessly offering her first suck. Madison took it in her hand and parted her lips, letting the thick, soft head slip into her mouth. She never minded giving head before, but with Robert it was truly a pleasure and she had no idea why. As she sucked long and deep, rolling her tongue over the soft skin of his glans, she realized that if she kept this up for a while, she could probably cum without even touching her pussy! That was something that she never would’ve believed possible!

He had grown to full hardness and she had her eyes closed, taking him as deep as she could until she began to gag. Even this she was loving, knowing that it pleased him. A hand on her arm made her open her eyes and Vanessa was smiling at her with a look in her eyes that said it was her turn. Reluctantly, Madison released the long, delicious cock from her mouth and with a quick kiss on the tip, relinquished it to Vanessa.

She watched as Vanessa practically devoured it whole, taking him in until her nose pushed into his pubic hair. Her lips tightened around the base of his shaft and Madison could only stare in wide-eyed wonder. How was she doing that without gagging? There had to be a trick to it and she vowed to have Vanessa teach her. She glanced up at Robert - Master (she’d have to get used to calling him that) - and could see the look of pleasure on his face as Vanessa swallowed every inch of his long, hard cock. She looked back down at her new friend, trying to see how she was doing it when Robert spoke.

“You will learn to do this too, slut. I require all my sluts to learn the art of deep-throating. Then I can fuck your mouth as well as your cunt.” Vanessa’s eyes flashed up expectantly and he chuckled. “Would you like me to fuck your mouth, my pet?” She nodded as best she could with his cock shoved down her throat and he smiled. “Very well. Lie on the bed.”

Vanessa pulled his cock from her throat and rasped, “Thank you, Master!” before going over and lying on her back on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. Robert took Madison’s hand and pulled her to her feet.

“Come, my pet. You can watch and learn.” He led her over to where Vanessa lay and had her kneel next to her head. He stepped up and Vanessa grasped his cock, opening her mouth and placing it between her lips. He looked down at Madison. “This is the best position to learn in. Watch how easily it slide in.” And slow and steadily, he pushed forward until Vanessa had once more swallowed him completely. She seemed to do this effortlessly, and Madison couldn’t figure out why she didn’t gag on it. As hot as it was to take him deep into her own mouth, when it touched the back of her throat she couldn’t stop her throat from closing and pushing it back out.

“You have to relax your throat muscles and just let it go in, right V?” Vanessa managed a slight nod, a low gurgling sound coming from her throat. “V really enjoys sucking my cock, but she loves when I fuck her mouth, don’t you?”

In response, Vanessa’s hands went to his ass and pulled him forward until his heavy balls slapped against her chin. Robert grabbed her head in both hands and pulled back a bit, then pushed back in. Madison could hear more gagging and gurgling noises as he began to move in a steady rhythm. He really was fucking her mouth! Vanessa’s eyes closed and he began to move a little faster. Every few strokes, he’s pull out and let her take a gasping gulp of air, but before she could take another he was back in, driving balls deep into her accepting throat.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled out and Vanessa sat up, giving his cock a long lick and a kiss. Robert looked over at Madison. “Ok, slut…time to learn how to deep-throat.” He gestured to the table. “Lay down.”

For a moment she didn’t move and when she sensed a reprimand she said, “Yes, Master,” and laid down as Vanessa had, her heart pounding. She wasn’t sure if she could do this, but she felt an inexplicable need to please him and she knew that he wasn’t going to hurt her.

She tilted her head back over the edge and her eyes focused on his heavy balls and the long wet shaft above them that looked even bigger than before. She could smell the heady aroma of his arousal and that sent a tingle through her lower regions. He stepped up and she obediently parted her lips and allowed him to put the tip in her mouth. It was an odd sensation from this angle - everything was upside down. Gentle hands caressed her breasts and she felt Vanessa move in closer.

“Ok, now just relax. Take a deep breath and when you feel yourself start to gag, just swallow.” Vanessa’s fingers were circling her areola and the tingling in her pussy was now radiating upward. A pause, then Vanessa asked, “Ready?” She nodded, and Robert’s cock pushed deeper into her mouth. She closed her eyes, trying to relax her throat muscles, but once again when it touched the back of her throat, she felt her gag reflex kicking in. “Easy now…just let it slip down,” Vanessa cooed softly. Robert had eased up but he pushed in again and this time as she started to gag Vanessa’s fingers pinched her nipple. Hard.

Startled by the painful pinch, she tried to cry out but instead realized that she couldn’t. That was because the tip of Robert’s cock was now lodged in her throat! Vanessa leaned over and kissed her violated nipple. “That’s it, you’re doing it! Now just swallow!”

She felt Robert’s hands grip her head and he pushed in deeper. She did as Vanessa coached and found that she could do it. She had a cock in her throat! She suddenly realized that it was cutting off her air and began to panic, but as if sensing her discomfort, Robert withdrew until the head rested on her lips. She took a deep gulp of air and again he pushed in. Once again, she began to gag and this time Vanessa pushed a finger deep into her pussy, once again causing enough distraction that the cock slipped down her throat. Robert stopped with only a couple of inches in her throat instead of forcing it all the way in. He moved it back and forth a few strokes, then withdrew.

“That was very good for your first time, slut. We will practice every night until you can do it like Vanessa did.”

She swallowed hard, her throat a little raw from the fucking and gasped, “Yes, Master.” He reached down and took her hand, pulling her to a sitting position. Vanessa had moved off but was back with a glass of water, which she drank gratefully.

“We must soothe that throat with something a little thicker,” Robert told her. He motioned for Vanessa to kneel on the bed. “I will fuck V then you will suck me to completion when I tell you. Swallow every drop.”

“Yes Master. Do you want me to do anything while you fuck her?”

He was positioning himself behind Vanessa and paused, a slight smile on his lips. She was catching on very well. “Yes. Move up so she can eat your pussy.” Madison scrambled to her feet and sat at Vanessa’s head, her widely spread legs on either side of her. Vanessa began to lick and suck at her pussy, gasping as Robert held onto her hips and slammed his full length deep inside her. Madison watched as Vanessa’s body rocked with each thrust but her tongue never stopped its assault on her pussy. When things were the other way around, Madison couldn’t concentrate on Vanessa’s pussy with that big cock fucking her so thoroughly. That was something she’d have to work on.

“Play with your tits.”

She looked up to see Robert looking directly at her as he continued to fuck Vanessa. She reached up and pulled on her nipples, her eyes holding his. She’d always been so vanilla in her love-making, always with the lights off and being as quiet as possible. But now, things were so different and as she held Robert’s warm brown eyes she felt the power of his personality fill her and a small orgasm pulsed through her pussy. She pushed her tit up and took the nipple into her mouth, biting on it and showing him her teeth. He responded by slamming Vanessa even harder and she finally lost her control. She lifted her face, wet from Madison’s dripping pussy and moaned, “Oh god yes, fuck me hard, Master!”

Robert reached out and took her long hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fist, and pulled. Her back arched and her head came up, eyes closed and mouth working soundlessly. Madison watched her face tighten into a grimace and become flushed, then she released a long breath and cried out as she came, her sexy body shaking and rocking. Robert still held her hair and continued to pound at her spasming pussy and she grunted, shaking and cumming non-stop for what seemed to Madison like several minutes.

Finally, Robert released her hair and as if that was the only ting keeping her up, she collapsed to the bed, face down between Madison’s spread legs. He looked up at Madison and withdrew his long cock from her still clenching cunt. It glistened with her juices and he beckoned to Madison. “Come here and finish me! Now!”

Madison jumped up, being careful not to bump Vanessa and knelt before him, taking the slick shaft in her hands, then into her mouth. She could taste his musky sex combined with Vanessa’s and she savored the taste, sucking him as deep as she could. She caressed and squeezed his balls with her other hand and prepared for him to ejaculate in her mouth. This, too was something she’d done on occasion, although she rarely swallowed, finding not the taste, but the texture unappealing. Still, she had no qualms about doing it for her Master.

She pumped his cock in and out of her wet mouth, twisting her lips and using her tongue to bring him as much pleasure as she possibly could. When she felt his breathing change, she knew her reward was close at hand. His hands dropped to her head and that made her try even harder. Her hand still massaged his balls and she felt them contract a second before she felt his cock swell in her mouth and then he was cumming. The warm, thick load shot to the back of her throat and he pushed in deeper, holding her head as he pumped another couple of shots. Then he withdrew partly and she felt a few more spurts land on her tongue, filling her senses with the taste of his seed.

He looked down at her. “Don’t swallow yet. Show me first.” He pulled his cock from her spermy lips and she opened her mouth, holding out her tongue so he could see the pool of white cum glistening on it. He smiled and gestured toward Vanessa. “Give it to her.” Madison must’ve looked confused but Vanessa knew what he meant. She sat up and moved in next to her.

“Kiss me and let me have what’s in your mouth,” she clarified.

Madison had never heard of this but if that was what she wanted, she was ok with it. She needed to do something with it quick though. Vanessa moved in and suddenly her lips were on hers and her tongue snaked into her mouth, scooping the gob of cum and taking it into her own mouth. She pulled apart and stuck out her tongue to show Robert she’d received it, then closed her mouth and swallowed, closing her eyes and looking as if she’d just sampled the world’s finest piece of chocolate. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. “Thank you, Master.” He nodded and acknowledgement and she turned to Madison. “And thank you for sharing our Master’s gift with me.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied, unsure of what else to say in response to this odd ritual. Still, it was very exciting.

Robert picked up his clothes and began to dress. Both girls remained kneeling until he came over to them.

“Go on upstairs, V. You may share my bed tonight.”

Vanessa practically beamed with joy. “Yes, Master! Thank you Master!” She gave Madison a quick kiss then got to her feet and bounded up the stairs. When she’d closed the basement door, Robert looked down at the beautiful naked woman kneeling obediently before him.

“Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, then added, “Very much. Thank you.”

“Good girl. I knew you would.” He reached down and helped her to her feet. “Do you want to join my little family, then?”

She met his smoldering eyes and knew the answer without thinking about it. “Yes, Master, I would like that very much.”

“Very well. Remember what I told you about wearing underwear.” She nodded, wondering if her braless 34Cs would cause problems at work. “There is a notebook on the table by the front door. Write down your address and phone numbers on it. I will call you when I need you again.”

She bowed her head. “Yes, Master.”

“Very good.” His tone softened and he cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her head to face him. “You did very well tonight, Madison. And remember, if you don’t like something, I want you to tell me. There will be no punishment for that. However, if you don’t like something and don’t tell me in advance, then refuse to do it…” His eyes flicked over to a vertical table with hand and ankle cuffs. Several whips hung on the wall next to it. She got the message, but even the idea of being restrained and punished was somehow a turn-on.

“I understand, Master.”

“Good. Now, leave your blouse and skirt here. You may wear your coat home. Good evening, slut.”

She startled for a second, then bowed her head. “As you wish, Master.” He turned away and she made her way up the stairs, arriving in the foyer. Vanessa was nowhere to be seen, probably lying in bed and waiting for him to come to her. She saw the notepad and dutifully wrote down the information he’d requested, her hand trembling in anticipation of their next meeting. When she finished, she looked around and found her coat in the closet by the front door. Her skirt and blouse were nowhere to be found though. With a shrug, she pulled on her coat, then opened the door and stepped out into the cool night air. As she began the short walk to the subway station, barely even thinking about the fact she’d be on the train late at night with nothing on under her coat, she wondered just how far she was going to take this.

Did she really want what Vanessa had? For her life to revolve around pleasing him? It was extremely difficult for her to say no to Robert. There was something in those eyes, his smooth voice, the confident way in which he carried himself. He was firm, yet loving, and she truly loved being controlled by him. But how many others were in his harem? That thought both troubled and excited her. Sex with another woman had been exciting; amazing even, and she looked forward to her next meeting with the beautiful Vanessa. But would there be more girls? Was a threesome just the tip of the iceberg?

As she approached the steps to the subway, she knew that time would reveal all. But she also knew that she was his… no matter what. He owned her completely, and she would submit to anything he desired. And right now, this made her very happy.

davesmistress
07-12-2010, 08:06 PM
I think you did very well BJ

Great to see you as always

crzy67
07-12-2010, 09:03 PM
You have a very well written story. Thanks for adding it.

April
07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Loved the steamy new tale BJ, thank you for finding the time to write and share it with us.

TheChamp4L
08-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Another masterpiece. I do not know how you do it, but please keep up the good work!

MissHyperScene
08-31-2010, 04:52 PM
nice story

viewer
04-28-2011, 02:13 AM
brava