PDA

View Full Version : (MyWife78) Secret Wife

polosatai
07-19-2010, 11:40 AM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – MyWife78

Well, it all starts with a wife who pleads ignorance and disinterest!

One day I was caught up doing something in our bedroom so I asked my wife to feed the three dogs we have.

She said she would.

I finished up in the room and went to the lounge to set up for a movie...

15 mins later she had not joined me so I went looking for her.....

She was at the back of the house. Two dogs were eating and the third, Butch, was sitting in front of her and she seemed to be scratching his head. I called out to her from way off and she jumped...looked over her shoulder and grudgingly turned to come to me.

I was peak summer and she was in a short Tee only. Got me thinking....

When inside she was so skittish........she kept pushing my hands away from teasingly trying to feel her up.

At one point she lent away from me for a drink and I had a peek up her Tee to her pussy....it was sodden, lips puffy and open, thick cream all the way up and down her wet slit.......got me thinking....
Three weeks later as I went for a shower, it wasnt my first shower in three weeks though, I noticed that she had tossed her g string near the shower, presumeable to wash it out herself...not odd as the maid does punish the more delicate items of clothing!

Out of my eternal horniness I picked it up the Sloggi...just to feel its smooth seamless texture between my fingers and to inhale the heady scent that is my wife.

Lo and behold it was quite "dirty". Now, I'm not one for dirty underclothes....lets be practical, messy underclothes are NOT healthy! I'd much rather a pussy be sodden and wet itself than the clothing over it!

I found the crotch sodden with thick cream....sure women do wet their panties on a daily basis, something about their necessary lubrication, etc, etc....

But, this was different...it didnt smell like her. Got me thinking....yes, I can be a little paranoid.

Was she having an affair? Would she be foolish enough to leave evidence like this about? Hang on....how many women live in fear that their husbands sniff their panties? Lol. Ok, still...

I ran the shower....steam desended and my vision faded, but my mind kicked up several notches....hey! Where was my wife anyways......that too without her panties!?

I usually do come in silently, I'm not one for grand entrances, go grab a shower and when good and squeeky clean go met the rest of the household. Habit. A healthy one.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a nice warm towel around my waist and went seeking...

She didnt seem to be around...it was broad daylight...she wouldnt be padding around outside so underdressed. Or would she?

My lil guy liked that thought and stood to have a better looksee. So, with tented towel I continued my search, breath coming shorter...and deeper...

I walked past the patio doors overlooking the pool and did a double take. All was well, she was home.....but, hang on.....she was nude...slow dancing with herself...with our three dogs sitting around her watching.

How odd. What was going on? Her eyes were closed...her hands caressed ber smooth supple body.

Her 34dds were full, nipples like my lil guy, all attention.

Seemed like she had sprinkled some cream over her lovely breasts...and a few drops on her thighs, inner and front...and a quite a bit on her lovely silky black bush. You wont believe me if I tell you just how sexy and silky her bush was. It isnt all curly and doesnt stand out like an Afro or anything..it stayed close to her skin and seemed to "flow" downwars to her slit....designed, it seemed. Very hot.

Her bush looked disheveled, hair moussed up and very matted with all that crea....what the....? Got me thinking....
I was shocked.

But my lil guy seemed to like what I saw with my two eyes (way up there above him!)

So, I continued to watch.

Then my Blackberry rang....so, I had to take off before she looked around and I had to silence the office before it did the mood.

I was stuck on the bloody thing for a good 45minutes.....for the first 15 I really tried getting away but then the gravity of the Manroe account and a possible cut of about 300k kept me glued to the charging premier connectivity device.

When I hang up I basked in the glow and reveled in the imaginary feel of numerous Franklins.......then....BUMP.....I remembered........

I raced downstairs sans towel lost on stairs somwhere (who really cared!LOL!)

She was sitting on folded legs (you know....below her, ankles, calves, knees and thighs together under her....)

Her back was to me, or the house rather. She mustve thought I wasnt in yet or....was too far gone to really care.

She was stroking a dog slowly, kinda in a "glazed" mothion.

My lil guy was on the brink of skeaking...no, not with cum but work\ds to the effect of "WHAT THE FUCK! DID I MISS ALL THAT?"

Then I saw something.....

There was this thick gooey stuff, a little yellowish, stringing from her partially gaping pussy to the paving tiles she was kneeling on....

I wonder....
And as I watched her pussy did this beautiful little twitch, enough for her to arch her back a little, and enough to push out some more goo. This time it looked frothy and white and very slimy........

I believe she had done it....

Now, I needed to see it for myself.

So, I stood and quietly walked back upstairs to take my bath...

In the steam of the already unbreathable shower I wondered....In my bath I dreamed hot dreams....and envisioned hot visions...

She and he in our bed.....frolicking.....both nude......she quite aroused, him not at all...

I wondered how she got him interested...my mind reeled.....

Did she just walk about nude all the time? Casually filling the air with her breeding pheremones.

Did she feed him treats coated in her lust?

Did she place treats in her inner sanctum for him to find?

I came. Hard. And I wasn't even touching myself....

I gasped as she walked into the shower with me....

We kissed as my hands sought out her full ripe breasts, heavy yet with hardly any sag.....

I sought out her neck, ears, chin, lips.....with my mouth....

My hands slipped down her smooth back, from shoulder to spine down over firm sexy ass....

My hands slipped between, water and my hands vying for this luscious female....

My fingers teased her tight anus....then slipped further down to meet her glossy silky pussy hair...

I moved my fingers about and felt her breath get caught in her throat as I slipped greedy fingers along her wet swollen slit.....ripe....wanton....with glazed eyes....

She was wet, too wet to be her own I thought......my rock hard cock pushed at her abs....

My fingers, yes more than one, almost all 10(!), slipped along her sex, most finding thier way in....she growled.....

I pushed her down and she knelt.....facec away and looked over her shoulder at me....her eyes danced and she parted her knees and lowered her shoulders....

I watched transfixed as her sex peeled open for me....all wet and slick....

Sirprisingly I wanted to breed her too...as an animal...and I think she needed it too.

I crouched....positioned my mushroom head at her bitch pussy....slid the head in and held.....she shuddered and tried pushing back...

I held her hips and thrisy forward with such force I think I hurt her...she didnt whimper....she growled lowd and moaned and thrust back for all she was worth....I pounded her relentlessly and the water did us both.....

She looked over at me and hoarsly whispered, "good boy....good doggy.....", she looked feral.....and I almost passed out as I came....I thust frantically, like I wanted to stake my claim to her as the Alpha Male.

I wonder if I did.....While I pulled out to clean myself up she went out of the shower, my cum still squishing about in her, all 5 liters of it by the looks of it and how I felt....perhaps to present herself to her new males to see how they react to a rival?

I wonder....I took 15 mins in the shower.....this was the second I had had effectively in two hours so I could safely say i was clean...

I went downstairs nude, my house after all.

She was kneeling against our velour ottoman....eyes closed.....knees parted and three dogs sniffing her whole body especially her sex....

Teh dominant German Shepard growled at the other two, taking snips at them, till they backed off, tails down...and sat a bit off from them.

He then turned his full attention to his bitch.

He licked her for what he was worth. From my angle it looked like she stuffed his muzzle all the way in.....the way he squished her firm ass cheeks and thighs....

Then casual like he tried to mount her. Something didnt work for him, so he got down and growled at her....I guess not knowing what he wanted she didnt move.

So he nipped her right thigh....she yelped and swung her right knee out.....

He jumped forward and gripped her hips and he arched his back in to get to her....

I saw his thin pinkness probe at her thigh and ass before dissapearing into her cum and juice sodden cunt....

He thrust slowly at first....then as if someone engaged overgrive, he sped up, from about 10mph to over 120mph! He was a blur......

And powerful too, each lightning thrust lifted her off the carpet an inch.....

Her toes curled....she cried in pain and then feral lust....she bawled......moaned....growled at full tilt.....

She thrashed her head about on the ottoman....her legs tried to get her up and failed..........she screwed her eyes shut as the first wave hit her.....

She dug her lacquer nails into the velour and ripped them and the material.....the ottoman shifted with the pounding....I took 15 mins in the shower.....this was the second I had had effectively in two hours so I could safely say i was clean...

I went downstairs nude, my house after all.

She was kneeling against our velour ottoman....eyes closed.....knees parted and three dogs sniffing her whole body especially her sex....

Teh dominant German Shepard growled at the other two, taking snips at them, till they backed off, tails down...and sat a bit off from them.

He then turned his full attention to his bitch.

He licked her for what he was worth. From my angle it looked like she stuffed his muzzle all the way in.....the way he squished her firm ass cheeks and thighs....

Then casual like he tried to mount her. Something didnt work for him, so he got down and growled at her....I guess not knowing what he wanted she didnt move.

So he nipped her right thigh....she yelped and swung her right knee out.....

He jumped forward and gripped her hips and he arched his back in to get to her....

I saw his thin pinkness probe at her thigh and ass before dissapearing into her cum and juice sodden cunt....

He thrust slowly at first....then as if someone engaged overgrive, he sped up, from about 10mph to over 120mph! He was a blur......

And powerful too, each lightning thrust lifted her off the carpet an inch.....

Her toes curled....she cried in pain and then feral lust....she bawled......moaned....growled at full tilt.....

She thrashed her head about on the ottoman....her legs tried to get her up and failed..........she screwed her eyes shut as the first wave hit her.....

She dug her lacquer nails into the velour and ripped them and the material.....the ottoman shifted with the pounding....Then suddenly all was quiet....no crying...no growling....no ripping of fabric.....no scuffing of carpet with ottoman legs......just ragged breathing from a bitch and heavy panting from her male....

Her hair was a mess...she had blood on her right hand from her ripped nail....her waist was scratched beyond belief and a few trickles of crimson blood has smeared over her waist and a few drops had smeared on the ottoman....

He sighed and hopped off her and tried walking off.....she yelped and shuddered and he stopped as if someone had hit the handbrake! He tried again and he moved her...he turned away and pulled and he moved her again....they were butt to butt....

I felt hot potent semen rush from my heavy balls up all their twisted tubing and up my erect throbbing shaft and shoot out....pulse after pulse after pulse.....well clear of me...

I hadnt even touched him...I gasped for breath and I came again and again and again....my knees grew weak and I knelt without intent......cum now trickling out of my hole and down my shaft in a steady stream....over my tight balls and to my thighs and feet...

I looked at my bitch....she was still lying on the otto....cunt spread by his knot....holding in all his cum...trying to breed her....his prize bitch cunt.

A good 20 minutes of intermittant orgasms and groans and moans from both consentual adults he pulled free.....she cried as he left her....from pain or loss or both?

It was as if a dam had burst....cum, in all its gooey hot potency, shot out of her well used and abused pussy....with so much force some landed a good 1.45-2 metres from her....some even splashed on him....

She moaned aloud and roll/fell off the ottoman and lay unconcious and twitching....pussy clenching and unclenching rythmically and she tried to keep his cum in...but not having enough storage room a lot was expelled.

My vsion grew blurry and I collapsed onto my side...I didnt feel my head hit the floor as I was already uncouncious as well.

I woke a good hour later to.......to feel my cock being loved....

In long slow very wet motions......

As my vision cleared I saw my wife over me....riding me very slowly.....

Aparently, I was hard again....wait a minute, did I ever go soft?!

I smiled hazily at her and looked about...I was in bed....at our place....upstairs.....

I glanced at her sides......flawless as usual....no scratches.....

I looked up at her and she seemed to shimmer.....her face seemed....no, was I halucinating.....enlongate......she looked...looked...looked....like a dog....no a bitch....

She put her hands on my chest tilted her head up, pushed out her 34dds and ....howled......

And my seed shot into her as she sat there grinding on me....

When I came to again, too much blood rushing to the nether regions(!), I was alone, it was dark...

I crept downstairs, now quite afraid of what I would see instead of my wife...

Nothing was in the house...

I peeked out by the pool and there were my three dogs and curled up among them...

..nude...

...pussy dripping...

...was my wife. My mate.

Or, was she?

Brigit Astar
07-19-2010, 01:14 PM
As a writer, it would really peeve me off if one of my stories was posted on a site without my knowledge or consent and without my name given. It's the same as theft. You are taking someone's property without their knowledge or consent and not giving them credit, and you are using their property as if it's your own.

polosatai
07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Im sorri ! im search it
web . grand sorri , im dont write stori

frankjohnmoore
07-27-2010, 03:07 AM
great find ,,,,,thanks

iamhorny123
08-03-2010, 06:14 AM
great find

April
11-20-2013, 02:57 AM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.