PDA

View Full Version : Tess, part 1

Purple_Monkey
07-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I asked my husband to select something sexy for me to wear while I have a quick shower, since I am going out that night. I returned from the shower, wearing my robe and inspected his selection. A purple silky blouse and black slacks with a lavender colored bra and thong set. I approved and sat down in front of the mirror, informing him of my plans while I was putting on makeup.

“Listen honey, I am going on a a date tonight. Now I don't want you to spook him, so when we come back, you will have to stay in the guest room. Make sure that the baby monitors are on in both rooms where I showed you, you can listen if you want. I will let you know when he had left and you can come out again.”

There wasn't much my husband could say, for reasons I'll explain later, so he simply agreed and expressed his wished that I would have fun.

“Oh, don't worry.” I told him, “Make sure the monitor is on and you will be able to hear me having fun.”

I gave him a naughty smile and a wink, then shooed him out of the room so that I can get dressed. I was just slipping on my heels when the doorbell rang. My date has arrived. Grabbing my purse I headed for the door. My husband was waiting in the hallway, I gave him a quick kiss against the forehead and asked him how I looked. “ You look very sexy Tess, your date is a lucky guy.”, he replied with a sheepish grin. I gave him a hug and then went to greet my date.

My date's name was Brian, I met him on the internet a while ago. We chatted and e-mailed and eventually we met for coffee. He seemed nice and I decided that I would like to see if I can get him in bed. He didn't know that I was married and I am not intending for him to find out. I doubt I will see him afterwards anyway. We went out for some drinks at a nearby place, where we chatted and danced a bit. I made sure that Brain understand that I am available, touching him, flirting, talking about sexy subjects. At about eleven I suggested that we should return to my house for a night cap. Brain seemed eager, so we left. On the way back I placed my hand on Brain's leg, rubbing it gently. He returned the favor, placing his hand on my leg. Every time his hand returned after he had to change gears, he would slip it a bit higher until his hand was just about touching my crotch.

My husband followed his instructions, when we returned there was no sign of him. We never got to have the night cap. Once inside, Brain took my hand and pulled me closer to him. I slipped into his arms and he kissed me. At first the kiss was a bit awkward, he was probably testing me to see if I would slap him, but once I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he held me tighter, working his tongue against mine and ran his hands over my back and bottom.

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. We kissed again, his hands were cupping my buttocks and squeezing them, I ran my hands over his chest and reached behind him, grabbing his butt. I unbuttoned his shirt, pushed him back onto the bed and removed his shoes and socks. I slipped out of my heels and pulled my slacks down, then laid down next to him, my mouth seeking his again. He ran his hands over me, touching my breasts, sliding a hand lower to stroke my butt. He unbuttoned my blouse with clumsy fingers, I helped him to remove it. We both pulled his pants down, giggling as we did. We kissed again, our hands exploring each other. Brain did not wait long before his hand was between my legs, stroking me. I removed my bra and Brain kissed my breasts, flicking his tongue over my nipples, sucking them. He pulled down my thong and slipped a hand between my legs again, this time exploring with his fingers while kissing me. I rubbed his cock which was already hard. I pulled his shorts down and his cock jumped to attention. For the benefit of the baby monitors I said, “Oh Brain, what a nice cock you have.” We both giggled at that, although he of course didn't know that I actually did it so that my husband can hear. I stood on my hands and knees over him and kissed him again, then took his cock in my hand, squeezing it lightly, moving the skin up and down. He seemed to enjoy it, so I asked, “Would you like me to put it in my mouth?” “Oh yes baby.”, he replied, so I positioned myself next to him, still on all fours and slipped my mouth over his cock. I took about half of his shaft into my mouth, sucking it, before I took it out and ran my tongue up and down its length, then slipped it into my mouth again, sucking on it. The noises he made confirmed that he liked it, he reached out to ran his hand over my back, cupping a breast, he moved his hand between my legs, exploring again with his finger, slipping it into me.

I sucked on him for awhile while his finger was moving in me, but I wanted to fuck, so I rolled on my back and told him, “I want you in me.” He positioned himself between my legs, I took his cock in my hand and guided him into me. I was well lubricated and he slipped in almost effortlessly. It felt good when he started to move, I raised my legs, grabbing my ankles and urged him to fuck me harder. Pretty soon the bed was making noise as he pounded me, I hoped that my husband could hear it. Just to make sure, I moaned loudly and told Brain how good his cock felt in me. The idea that my husband was hearing it made me feel so horny and pretty soon I felt the orgasm building up inside me, until it exploded in me, leaving me gasping and out of breath. I dropped my legs as Brain continued to fuck me, my hands rubbing his back until he announced breathlessly that he was going to come. “Do it in me.” I told him and pretty soon I felt the hot juice squiring inside me with Brain gasping. He stopped moving, so I moved my hips slowly up and down, but pretty soon he was soft and slipped out of me. He fell down on his back next too me, we kissed again, running our hands over each other.

After wards and to his relief I didn't pressure him in staying over, I reckon Brain was also just looking for a no strings attached fuck. I told him how nice it was and how good it felt. Finally I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, taking my clothes with me, while Brain got dressed. In the bathroom I slipped into my thong again, letting Brain's come soak it, and put on my robe. I walked Brain to the door where we shared another long kiss. Brain left and I walked to the guest room where hopefully my husband had hear everything that happened.

In fact he did, the baby monitor was underneath the bed and he just about heard every sound we made. When I opened the door, he was in bed, his face flushed. I knew that he heard everything, so I asked him with a smile, “Did it sound like I had fun tonight?” “It sounded like you enjoyed it very much.” I smiled again and said, “Oh yes, it felt great. I hoped you enjoyed it as well. I brought you another souvenir.” I reached underneath my robe and pulled down the thong. The gusset was wet with come. I dropped it on the bed, telling my husband to keep it as a memento of my night. With a quick peck on the cheek I told him I would see him in the morning. I went back to the bathroom where I cleaned myself, then slipped into bed. For some time I replayed the events in my head, until I fell asleep.

Now you probably think that I am a super bitch, informing my husband that I am bringing a man home to fuck, letting him listen to me fuck and finally drop a come soaked thong on his bed. I suppose in a way I am, but I did it with a reason. You see, after four years of marriage my husband unexpectedly informed me that he was leaving me for another woman. A woman he met while away on a business trip, who he had an affair with and finally decided to move in with. He moved out and left me alone in the house, crushed and in a terrible state. After three months and with the help of a friend I just about recovered and started to get my life back on track, he returned. The excitement of the affair had hide the fact that he and the woman wasn't compatible. When they started to live together, he realized he made a huge mistake. Finally he left and came back to apologize. Initially I was rather suspicious, it took him a month to convince me that he made a serious mistake and that he was really remorseful about what he did. I was finally convinced that he realize what he did, and I was also convinced that he was really sorry for what he did. The truth is that I loved him, and despite everything still had feelings for him. However, I also felt that he can't just come back with remorse and think everything will be fine again. He must be punished.
So, I finally decided what I would do. The thing is that he was my first and only lover. I would also like to have sex with someone else. And I want him to know about it. So I told him my decision.
I would take him back. But he was to sleep in the guest room until I invite him to my bed. He will make no sexual advances towards me, I will inform him when I am ready to have sex with him again. I will not let him see me naked, not until I am ready to let him see me that way again. I will take lovers and he will support me and assist me and follow my wishes when I do. Other than that, we can start to function as a couple again. I have to confess, I never thought he would agree to these terms. However, he thought about it for a bit and then agreed.

He moved back into the house and slept in the guest room. We started awkwardly, but soon fell into our comfortable patterns again where we were before he decided to fuck it all up. Meanwhile I started to get my plans together. Before Brain I had two other lovers. The first one was a co-worker who I thought was cute, he was getting a transfer to another city and I thought a quick fuck would be in order. We spent one afternoon in a motel room, I phoned my husband and and told him what I was going to do. The second time I had my husband pick me some sexy clothes that night, telling him I am going to look for someone to fuck, while wearing the clothes he picked. I met a guy at a pub , we ended up having a quick fuck in his car, I climbed on top of him, pulled my panties aside and took him in. When I got home, I stood before my husband and pulled down the come stained panties, evidence that I indeed had sex with another guy. Brain was the first guy I brought home. My husband confessed that although he was shocked at my actions, it also turned him on. But the next part of my plan was a bit more shocking.

davesmistress
07-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Good new addition

Thanks

frankjohnmoore
07-27-2010, 02:15 AM
good story, looking for part 2,,,,,thanks