PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting to gangbang my sister in law

bumlover
07-30-2010, 04:04 PM
I have not been around for a while I thought I had better add another story.

I opened the door to the great sight of my sister in law Janette in a cream, flowery summer dress. With the sun behind her I could see the outline of her leg. As she entered the hall way I pulled her close and starting kissing her neck. "You don't waste time do you" Janette said. "It is up to you we can do the small talk or do what you really came her for" I replied. Janette smiled and said "You mean this" as she started rubbing my cock through my shorts. I took her by the hand and lead her out towards the stairs.

As we stopped at the bottom of the stairs I reached forward and pulled the straps of her summer dress down. Janette wriggled out of the dress and let it fall to the floor. Fuck her arse looked great in a white thong. She turned round and said "you seem to have far more cloths on than me, about time we evened it up". She stripped my t shirt, shortsand pants off "That is more like it" said Janette, "but now I am more clothed than you" with that Janette slipped her fingers into her thong and slowly pushed it down and stepped out. "Well what do you have in mind now?" Janette asked. I pointed her towards the stairs "Up there" I told her. I let her walk up the stairs first so I could see her sexy naked arse. “Where now?” she asked “Something special for me and the guys” I replied. The puzzled look on her face made me smile. “The guys?” asked Janette, I just smiled and told her to go into the main bedroom and to lay on the bed.

She lay on to the bed with her head on the pillows. I went to the foot of the bed and said “No the other way” Janette turned round with her head at the foot of the bed. I reached over to her waist and pulled her towards me so her head was off the end of the bed. ”What could you possibly want me to do in this position?” Janette asked, her face inches from my limp cock. I pushed my cock towards her mouth and she opened her mouth just a little. With the very tip of my cock resting against her lips, I moved my hands up her sexy body and cupped her breasts. As I squeezed her breasts she let out a little moan, and let my cock slip into her mouth. It didn’t take much with Janette’s lips sliding up and down on my cock, for it to spring back into life.

Janette was so pre occupied sucking my cock she had not noticed Martin come in to the bedroom. Until he started rubbing her pussy, which made her jump. “Who are you?” Janette asked. “Part of your special surprise” I replied. Looking confused Janette asked “Part”. “Yes” I said and called out “Come in fella’s”. As Rob came in with Scott and Jason. Looking at the 5 naked men in the room Janette’s expression was a mixture of surprise and excitement. Janette got off the bed get on her knees “Come on then boys, what are you waiting for?” she asked.

Martin could hardly wait to get his cock into her mouth. As Janette slurped on Martins cock she reached out and started playing with Scott and Robs cocks. “I feel left out” said Jason. Removing Martins cock from her mouth Janette said “Well come her and I will soon solve that. With Martin and Jason standing in front of Janette she took turns sucking their cocks whilst she had Rob and Scott either side of her with their cocks in her hands I was now the one feeling a little left out. “You had better stop that before one of the boys peaks to early” I joked.

Janette stopped and started to climb on the bed. She could not resist getting on all fours and wiggling her arse in our direction. As she lay down the four guy’s could not wait to start having fun with her. Martin dived straight between her legs and starting licking her out, whilst the others starting stroking her body. “OK Janette are you ready for some more cock?” asked Jason. “What do you think?” replied Janette and she lay with her leg apart and her mouth open. Jason moved up to Janette’s head and slipped his cock into her open waiting mouth. I had sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and began filming my slut sister in law with one man licking her pussy, one with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and two others playing with her breasts.

“I think she is ready to be fucked” announced Martin, as he kneeled up between Janette’s legs. “Hold her legs apart” Martin said to Scott and Rob. Although Janette was willingly parting her legs Scott and Rob grabbed one of her ankles each and spread them as wide as they would go. Janette jumped at the sudden jolt and Jason’s cock slipped from her mouth “The is no need to be so rough” she said with a smile “I am not going to stop you doing what ever you want”

Martin eased his cock into Janette’s pussy “That is more like it” said Janette. Martin started thrusting his cock in and out of Janette’s pussy building up the pace. “Let go of her legs” said Martin “I want to feel her wrapped tight around me”. As soon Scott and Rob let go of her legs she wrapped them round Martin forcing his cock deep inside her pussy “Yeah fuck me harder” she pleaded. Martin took Jeanette’s legs and rested them on his shoulders so he could really fuck her hard. “Yes, yes deeper” shouted Janette. “Don’t forget you cant cum until I say” I reminded Martin

With that Martin stopped fucking Janette and got off the bed “I was fucking enjoying that” she complained. “Me too” said Martin “but rules is rules”. “Rules, what rules I want a good fucking” said Janette. “Come here then” said Jason who was now lying on the bed next to Janette. She wasted no time in climbing on to Jason and lowering herself onto his stiff cock. As Janette moved up and down on Jason’s cock the room was filled with the sound of her moans. Rob stood next to the bed close to Jeanette’s head “mmmmm more cock” she said as she started to rub his balls and lick the tip of his cock.

Scott standing by the bottom of the bed reached forward and started to rub Janette’s back and arse. “Would you like to fuck her arse?” I asked. “Fuck yeah” replied Scott as I reached forward and gave him the bottle of lube. “Just remember the rules, if she says stop you stop and no cuming until I say”. Scott started to rub the lube into Janette’s arse crack as she moaned rocking backwards and forward with Jason’s cock in her pussy and Rob’s cock in her mouth. Scott put a finger against Janette’s arse hole and with a gentle push slowly the tip disappeared up her arse. “mmmmmmmm” was about the only noise Jeanette could make with a mouth full of Robs cock. Before long Scott had two fingers up Janette’s arse.

“Please fuck my arse now” Janette said to Scott’s surprise. He did not need to be asked twice. He squatted down behind her arse, “I hope you are ready for this Janette” he said as he put his hands on her arse cheeks and spread them apart and pushed his cock against her hole. “aaarrrggghhh” Janette screamed. Jason stopped trusting his cock up into her pussy. “What the fuck have you stopped for” asked Janette “just be gentle” Jason stopped fucking her pussy so she could get comfortable with Scott’s cock in her arse. Slowly both men started moving, as Jason’s cock went in Janette’s pussy, Scott’s cock came out of her arse, as Jason’s cock came out of her pussy Scott’s cock went in and out. Within seconds Janette was screaming moans of pleasure “harder harder” Jeanette begged. Scott raised up and got hold of Janette’s shoulders “I hope you meant it” he said as he started really pumping his cock in and out of her arse. “Fuck yes yes” Janette moaned as her body started shaking. The feeling of Scott and Jasons cocks rubbing together between her vaginal wall and anal passage was sending her crazy. “fuck me harder” Janette demanded as she was tossed around like a rag doll between Scott and Jason. As Janette orgasm was just starting to build Jason reached up and tapped Scott on the shoulder. Scott pulled out of Janette’s arse.

“What the fuck” screamed Janette. “Don’t worry there is a lot more cock for you yet” said Rob sitting on the side of the bed “Come here”. “Fuck you why have they stopped” screamed Janette. “You are our toy to do as we want and now I want you to come here”. Just as Janette was about to argue Scott and Martin lifted her off Jason’s cock and carried her kicking and screaming over to Rob. Carrying an arm and a leg each they placed Janette over Rob’s cock. “The other way round” said Rob “I want her arse” Soon Janette was in place on top of Rob, his cock slipping into her lubed stretched arse. “Hold her legs apart so I can get my cock up her pussy again” said Martin. Scott and Jason grabbed Janette’s ankles and pulled them apart. Martin got between her legs and rammed his cock in one go balls deep into her pussy. The sudden assault took Janette’s breath away. As Janette looked down the sight of Martins cock in her pussy and the feeling of Robs’ cock up her arse soon got her going “Fucking hell yes” she cried “fucking use me as your slave” Martin and Rob didn’t waste anytime, both of them started moving their cocks in and out of her at the same time. Janette was in heaven, “please do not stop this time” she begged “double fuck me til I cum”.

Janette seemed to be enjoying it even more as Jason and Scott both had hold of her legs, they kept moving them in different positions, sometimes spreading them really wide, sometimes lifting them up by her shoulders. Every time they opened or moved her legs it would give her a different sensation. Jason and Scott had now also started working on her tits, pulling her nipples, squeezing her boobs. Janette’s tits were bouncing up and down up and down with every thrust from Martin and Robs cocks.

"mmmmm fucking harder” screamed Janette. As Jeanette’s body started to shake and her screams grew loader it was obvious she was reaching the point of no return. Rob and Martin going at such a speed the bed was creaking as if it was about to collapse. “yes, yes mmmmm” Janette screamed as her orgasm started. “fucking hell yes aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh”

As her orgasm subsided the boys lifted Janette off Rob onto the bed. "Ok Janette now it is time for your special treat, remember the rule about no cuming well now the boys are free to cum" I said "Great bring it on" Janette replied smilling. With that Rob jumped on the bed and knelt over Janette and before she could say anything else rammed his cock into her mouth. With a mixture of gagging and moaning Janette took the full length of Robs cock to the back of her throat. I am not sure if it was how rough Rob was being or the fact his cock had only just been up Janettes arse but she sounded like she was going to puke! "Take it easy mate" I said. " To late" replied Rob as he tensed up and shot a load of cum deep down Janette's throat. Having finished swallowing Rob's load Janette smilled and said "next"

Martin pulled her over to the edge of the bed and with her head turned to the side Janette starting licking his cock and playing with his balls. Martin must have been very close to cuming whilst he had been fucking Janette. She had only been licking his cock for a couple of minutes before he shot his load all over her face. As Janette licked the last drop of cum off the tip of Martins cock Jason commented "Fuck me you two didn’t take long"

"Well if you think you can last how about a race" suggested Scott "first to cum owes the other £50". "You are on" said Jason. So both Jason and Scott got on the bed either side of Janette and she reached up and started playing with both of their cocks. With Janette laying on the bed naked, Martin's cum still on her face and Jason’s cock in one hand and Scott's cock in the other hand it was to much to take. I needed some of this action.

I got onto the bed, pushed Janette's legs apart and whilst she took on the other two cocks I slowly slipped my cock into her soaking wet pussy. "mmmmmmm" Janette said biting her lip , which she knows I think is very sexy. Janette lifted her head up and starting sucking Jason's cock "Fuck that is not fair" complained Jason. "Don’t you want to put your cock in my mouth" asked Janette "Would you rather watch me suck Scott's cock". The sight of Janette cum covered face, sucking Jason and Scott's cock in turn whilst I slow fucked her was nearly enough to send me over the edge. It was certainly to much for Scott who took his cock out of Janette’s mouth and cum all over her face and neck. "Fuck that might have cost me £50 but it was £50 well spent" Scott joked.

Janette carried on playing with and sucking Jason's cock. She must have felt him getting close to cuming "Think you find a clean space for it?" she asked. "Sure can" replied Jason as he started playing with Janette’s left tit and rubbing his cock all over her right tit. "Ready" Scott asked but before Janette could say anything Scott shot his load all over Janette's tits. "You boys do like to make a mess" Janette said "I had better tidy up" as she started rubbing Scott's cum off her tits and licking it off her fingers.

As I was slowly fucking Janette, looking at her cum covered body I was ready to cum but Janette said "Don’t cum yet lay on your back". As I did what I was told Janette climbed on top and started bouncing up and down on my cock. I could not take my eyes off her cum covered face and body. I think she realised, as she lent forward still going up and down on my cock and started kissing me. To my surprise her kissing me knowing how many cocks she had just sucked seemed to turn me on and before long I was cuming deep inside Janette’s pussy.

Wanting More
07-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Interesting story. Thanks for the addition!

davesmistress
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
07-31-2010, 12:56 AM
easy to read and very good,,,,,,,,,thanks

Nerdzstories
08-15-2010, 05:55 AM
great story, keep it up!

ravens
11-30-2010, 11:45 AM
good story