PDA

View Full Version : A new twist to Jenga

mongo
07-31-2010, 08:28 PM
It had been several months since the last time Mandy and I had one of our sex games. Work and school had made party nights a virtual impossibility. With summer finally here, though, we were both primed to get out of the apartment and have some fun. I gave Nick, Meat, and Dave a call while Amanda gave her friends Dawn and Joelina a call. We agreed to meet at a campus bar called Tonic. I jumped into the shower to get ready. As I was shampooing my hair, I felt my cock get swallowed by my wife. The amazing sensation of Mandy's unparalleled oral almost took me off my feet. After a few seconds, she just stoped. As she walked out of the bathroom she called, "Look forward to finishing that with some great drunk sex later." As good, and deep a blow job as Mandy gives sober, somehow it doesn't even compare to the head she gives drunk. I got dressed and sat on the couch to wait for Mandy. Apparently I had fallen asleep, because I was woken up by a hand going down my pants and strking my cock. I looked up and gawked at my wife. Mandy was wearing a little mini skirt that would easily show her thong if she bent over to far, a knee high pair of high heel black boots, and a sexy form fitting, almost sheer top. I wanted to mount her right there. She slid her hand out of my pants and with an enticing glance said, "Time to go."

We met the others at the bar around 11 pm. Dawn suggested we start the night with a taquilla shot. I definitely was not going to complain. Mandy always seems three times as lecherous when she had taquilla. The girls took off to the dance floor while Meat, Nick, Dave and myself sat and had few beers at the bar. After about our third round, Nick asked if Mandy and I had gotten crazy lately. I told him no, that it had been just to busy lately. I new what his next question would be, but it took him a few more rounds to get to it. Finally, he asked, " Think we can get her to do something tonight?". I grinned, and said, "She is definitely horny enough, just got to call her out somehow and I'm sure she will be game." We did another round of shots and joined the girls on the dance floor. When the girls saw us, Mandy went straight to Meat and started grinding on him. She motioned Nick to move in behind her, while I started dancing with Dawn and Dave with Joelina. After a bit, Mandy and I were dancing together so I mentioned we should sneak off to the bathroom so she could give me a little public head. She refused, claiming there were would be to many people in the bathroom. I gave her a little ribbing, teasing that she wasn't adventurous enough for a little public action. I could tell I was getting to her because she went off to dance with Dave with a little huff under her breath. After a bit, she not so subtly snuck off to the restroom with Nick. I took it as a clue to follow when she watched me as she left. I waited a couple of minutes, and made my way to the bathroom. Once in the restroom,I went straight to the handicap stall and opened the door. There Mandy was throat deep on Nick's cock. She looked at me and said, "Not adventurous enough ehh." With a grin I pulled my prick out and she grabed it and alternated swallowing our cocks for about ten minutes. After we split up from Mandy, I told Nick, "Looks like things might be interesting later tonight."
When it started getting close to closing, the girls started to murmur about finding an after hours to go to. As it would turn out, though, we could find nowhere to go. Everyone except Meat agreed to head back to Nick's place for a few more drinks when to bar closed.
We were all sitting it the living room talking and drinking when Dawn suggested we play a game, or cards, or something or she was going to pass out with boredom. I looked down at the coffee and saw the game Jenga. I suggested we play it. Everyone scoffed at the idea at first claiming that it was a boring game. I said, "Well lets make it not boring then."
"How do you make Jenga fun?" asked Mandy.
"We'll make it strip Jenga", I answered.
"How Do you do that?" asked Dawn.
I explained that we would play Jenga, but we would write items of clothing to remove or sexual act to perform on each piece. You had to do whatever the piece said. Nick questioned who you would do the act with, so I said we would right a direction (right or left) and the person sitting next to you in that direction is who you would do it with. Then he wanted to know what happened if it was a guy next to him. I said we would sit alternating guy girl, but that where two guys were together, the next girl in the direction on the piece would do it. Dawn asked what happened if you had to remove clothes to do what was on the game piece. I said that whatever came off to fulfill the piece stayed off just as if you had pulled a piece that had you remove it, and if you pull a game piece that has an article of clothing already removed, you just lucked out and nothing else happened. The guys were in without question, and after a little back in forth between Mandy and Dawn, they decided to play to. Once we were all in, we set up the game.

We decided that youngest went first, which was Dawn. She pulled her piece, it read remove all clothes above your waist. She pulled off her top and reach back to unfasten her bra. She slowly let her pink bra slide down, exposing her nice round large C breasts. I went next and pulled a pice that read, remove you shoes. Dawn playfully complained about how much BS it was that she was topless and all I did was loose my shoes. Mandy pulled her piece and told Dawn she had nothing to complain about, she had to blow someone. It turned out to be me. I pulled off my pants and boxers and turned to Mandy. She swallowed my cock and rolled it in her mouth with her tongue until it grew and began to slide to the back of her throat. Then she bounced her head up and down on my cock with some slight gag noises. After a couple of minutes she pulled me out of her throat. Nick went next and removed his pants and boxers. Dave lost his shirt, then it was back to Dawn. She and I both drew pieces that had us remove all clothes below the waist, which meant nothing to me since I already had nothing on below the waist. Mandy's next piece had her do a strip tease.

She put on strangle hold by Ted Nugent and began one of the hottest strip teases I've ever seen. once she was completely nude, she went one by one giving all of us lap dance. When she gave Nick and I our lap dance, she slid the tips of our pricks and edge of our shafts slide under her lips and tease her clit. She finished with Dawn, and at the end of the song, she licked her clit as she stood up. Nick's game piece had him make out with Dawn, which he took full advantage to message her beautiful tits. Dave's piece left him nude. Dawn pulled her piece and had to lick the nipples of the person to her left. That meant me. She teased my nipples with her tounge for a bit and as she gave one a nibble as she stopped. I can't say I really enjoyed that part, I've never been much for having my nipples played with. At this point it was My turn. Before I could take it though, Mandy asked what happened to whoever knocked the stack over. I said, "How about this, if it's a girl, the three of us fuck the two of you any way we want. And if its a guy, we'll do whatever you two want done for a week.: They looked at each other and said deal. With that I pulled my piece and my stomach almost lurched. I had been a little careless and ALMOST knocked it down, but I didn't. My piece said give oral to your right. I went to get between Dawn's legs, when she stopped me and got on her hands and knees on the couch. I like it better when the guys behind me she said. I slowly started licking her lips and then clit, getting them moist. After she was good and wet, I fucked her cunt with my tongue until she was making little moans. Mandy's piece was a wash since she was already nude and it was asking for more clothing. Nick's left him nude and Dave's was again a wash. Dawn pulled her piece and had to masturbate. She lay on the couch and spread her legs wide so everyone could see. She slid two fingers into her mouth and licked all around them, getting them very wet. She then began to work her clit until her pussy was moist. Once she was wet enough, she reach over to her purse and pulled out a small vibrator that she moved around on her clit and than slowly moved in and out of her pussy. On my turn, my piece had me make out with everyone from the opposite sex. At first I kissed both girls individually, then we all kissed at the same time. I made sure to get plenty of handfuls of both sets of tits. Mandy pulled a piece that read, give oral to everyone of the opposite sex. Nick, Dave, and I stood up and Mandy got on her knees between us. She started by Swallowing Dave's cock and working Nick and I with her hands. She rotated between us, throat gaging one while jerking off the other two until a nice thing mess of saliva had spread off her chin and was slowly moving between her breasts. Nick drew a masturbate piece, and I really didn't pay to much attention while he did it so I don't have much to comment on it. Dave had to eat Mandy out. He licked her clit with quick movements of his tongue, then sucked her clit into his mouth while her worked a couple fingers into her pussy. By now the pieces were beginning to teeter very precariously. Dawn began to slide her piece out when the stack slowly started to lean more and more left until the whole thing crashed down. Dawn let out a frustrated, "FUCK, I thought I could at least get one more out before that happened."

Nick, Dave, and I all looked at each other with eager smiles and started towards the girls. Dawn began back stepping her bet saying, "You guys don't really expect us to hold that bet, do you?" Hell yes, you wouldn't let us get away without full payment so start sucking." was Nicks reply. She continued to back peddle and looked to Mandy for support as she argued, "Yea, but all you guys had to do was some manual labor...You guys expect to gangbang us, how fair is that." Mandy just grinned at her and said, "A bets a bet.," and started Sucking Dave's cock while she stroked mine. Dawn looked hesitantly at Nick's large dick before slowly sliding it into her mouth. Mandy went back in forth throat gaging Dave and I's cocks until she had a good stream of think saliva running off her chin, over and between her wonderful, perky low C tits. Dawn meanwhile was gently working the tip of Nick's dick in and out of her mouth. Mandy stopped blowing the two of us and went over the Nick and Dawn. She knelt down next to Dawn and I thought she was going to start blowing him to, but instead she held the back of Dawn's head and guided her further and further down on Nick's cock until she had him most of the down her throat. Mandy came back and started to blow Dave again. I went over and Dawn and she grabbed my cock and started working me toward the back of her throat. For the better part of the next half hour we rotated between the girls getting our dicks sucked. Dawn was soloing Nick, but she had her ass up in the air so I took it as my Que. I walked over, made sure my cock was good and lubed, and in one quick motion buried my Dick into Dawn's ass. She tried to let out scream, but the motion buried her face onto Nick's dick and turned her scream to a sharp gag. Once she had Nick's dick out of her mouth, she looked back and said, "You couldn't even work it in slowly?" I looked down at her and asked, "You want me to stop?" She had now started to moan with a mixture of pleasure and pressure, but managed a low, no. I continued to fuck her ass while she sucked Nick off. I looked over and saw that Mandy had started to ride Dave's cock and was moaning quite audibly herself. After a few minutes, Nick went over and got behind Mandy and worked his prick into her welcoming ass. I moved Dawn over so that while Mandy was being DPed and I gave Dawn anal, her and Mandy could make out. We continued to fuck like this, switching between the girls every so often until each girl had been DPed by every possible combination. Dave was solo fucking Dawn's pussy when he exclaimed, "I'm getting close." We all pulled out and made a half circle around Dawn and Mandy while we worked our cocks toward eruption. While the girls waited, eagerly looking up as us, they finger each other with one hand while rubbing each others tits with the other. The girls stuck their tongues out until they touched. Almost simultaneously, we began to shoot long thick milky streams over both of their faces. As the streams of cum ran off their chins to their tit, they spread the cum over the others tits and worked it into the others pussy.

The girls got cleaned up, and we all sat to have a few more beers while we watched Dazed and Confused." After a while, still Nude, Dawn and Mandy had passed out in the spooning position on the pullout bed. I went and crashed with them while Dave crashed on the love seat opposite us. Nick just went and crashed in his room. When we woke up the next morning, Mandy asked if we were going to get together the following weekend. We all agreed that we were game.

davesmistress
07-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
08-01-2010, 02:13 AM
never herd of the game but looks like fun,,,,,thanks

ashygurl
01-04-2011, 12:18 AM
very hot. thank you. love it

el talisman
06-26-2011, 10:13 AM
hot story