PDA

View Full Version : One summer’s night

nastydevil69
08-01-2010, 04:07 PM
It’s another hot summer’s night with only a slight breeze blowing through the trees outside. The neighbors were having another party and it was too hot to close the windows, so I had to just put up with the noise. It had been going on all afternoon and my patience was wearing thin. I knew I had to stay calm. I had complained to them so many times in the past about the noise and was promised that it wouldn’t happen again. But with each party the noise grew and grew. One day, I’d say to myself, I would get my revenge. And, as per usual, I let it slide and never did anything. It was getting late and I wanted to go to bed. How much longer was this going to go on?

I was just about to go out the back and scream at them to shut up but a noise at my front door stopped me. What or who was out there at this time of night. The bulb had blown the night before and I hadn’t changed it. I was kicking myself for being slack. I found a torch in the kitchen draw and headed towards the door. I could hear something just the other side and my heart was pounding hard and fast. My hand reached for the handle and I just about jumped out of my skin when there was a knock.

I dropped the torch which sounded so loud on the floor and was ready to run when a voice from outside called out. "Hey, it’s me. Open the door before I drop this fuckin box of bourbon!" It was a male’s voice and I didn’t recognize it. Then there was another voice. A girls voice piped up, "Keep it down, will you." You don’t have to yell at them." Now that got my curiosity. Neither voice sounded familiar to me, nor did I have any idea what they wanted. I step back a bit and thought quickly. "Should I open the door to strangers" or "Should I just ignore them and they may go away."

The next thing was a pounding on the door. "Let me in you bastards or I'll kick the fucking door in!" Well that was it. No one was going to kick my door in so I reached for the handle and reefed the door open. I was just about to go totally off at this moron who was yelling and banging on my door, but, my mouth opened, nothing came out. Standing outside was this tall, solid guy. He was ruggered in looks and his eyes were mesmerizing. I just stared at him. His eyes held mine and I could see confusion fogging over them.

Then, I saw a movement off to the side and realized it was the girl I had heard. She stepped in front of this tall, good looking guy and held out her hand. "Hi" she said with a smile, "my name is Mel"." Then she turned to the guy and said, "Well, you big dick, you’ve done it again." "This isn’t the place", "Maybe one day, you’ll finally get the directions right". And she rolled her sky blue eyes at me, and then gave me a wink. I couldn’t help myself and burst out laughing. She followed and soon he was laughing as well.

After we restored our composure, they apologized and he introduced himself. His name was Troy and he was invited this party in the neighborhood. And as for Mel, well, she was tagging along because he made her the designated driver as he loved his bourbon. "Hi, I’m Angie, introducing myself and asked where the party was. All of a sudden, my answer came. The noise from out the back, which had died down whilst my unexpected guests had been threatening to kick in my door, went up a few more notches and I knew exactly where they should have been. Troy looked at me and his face turned red. He had taken a wrong turn and ended up at my house, which was the same number but just the wrong street.

He apologized again and I said "Forget it." "Mistakes are made." The disappointment must have been heard in my voice, so, Mel chirped up with, "Well, why don’t we come inside, and have a couple of drinks." "It’s the least we can do, and you look like you need one, with having to put up with that noise, then us banging down front your door." I smiled at her and opened the door wider for them to come in. "Nice place you have", Troy said as he passed close to me. My heart pounded like it did earlier.
And as Mel slinked by she whispered, "I’d much rather be here than there" and brushed my breast with her arm. Well that really set my heart pounding and my nipples hard.

I watched as they both went into the lounge. He was tall, with broad shoulders. And his arse was so hot in his tight jeans. As for Mel, she had this tiny top on that just covered her ample breasts and I couldn’t see a bra or anything resembling one, just her flesh peeping out from under it. Her waist was slim but it suited her, as her legs were long and went right up and disappeared under the tiniest of skirts I had ever seen. As she walked ahead, I noticed that her cheeks were bear. I thought she had a g-string on, but, dropping her smokes, deliberately, I thought, she bent from the waist to pick them up, I saw a completely bare arse, with just a hint of a fresh pink pussy.

That sight started my pussy juice flowing. As if it needed any more help after I had been eying Troy’s physic walking away from me. And only being in a sarong, it was slowly running down the inside my legs. I pointed ahead toward the lounge and told them to make themselves comfortable, and I would be with them as soon as I shut the door. This gave me enough time to get myself together and dab the wetness off my legs. Finally I followed them in. Mel had made herself comfortable in the huge recliner, whilst Troy was standing up waiting for me to come over to the lounge. He was a gentleman, I thought, and smiled. After I had made myself comfortable and adjusted my sarong, he sat down beside me and stretched his arm out behind my head along the back of the lounge.

He was so close I could smell his aftershave. It was a real ruggered smell, just like the ruggeredness he showed. Any other scent would not have done him justice. He leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Can you see what I see?" "Oh my god" I thought. "He can see the wet patches on my sarong", but as I looked up to face him, it wasn’t my wet patches that he was talking about. It was Mel he was directing my attention to. She had made herself very comfortable in the recliner. Her long legs were spread wide and I had a view of her cunt. "Now doesn’t that just want to make you eat it" he whispered.

I jumped to my feet and asked if anyone wanted a drink, just to change the subject and make small talk. Troy reached for the box of bourbon and grabbed a bottle out. "You got dry in the fridge," he asked. I nodded because I couldn’t speak; my eyes were still glued to Mel’s pussy. I cleared my throat and asked Mel if she was drinking bourbon too. "Oh Yuk, no" she replied with a shudder, and I had to agree with her. I didn’t have much in the fridge except stubbies as that’s all I drank. I asked if she would like one and her eyes widened and gratefully accepted.

The cold from the fridge was a blessing. I really needed something to cool me down after seeing Mel’s naked pink cunt. And I had the time to check out my guests. After organizing the drinks I returned to the lounge. I had been studying Troy from the kitchen as I had a bird’s eye view of him. His chest looked strong and I could see tuffs of hair protruding out at the top of his shirt. I wondered what it would be like to run my fingers through it. My eyes slid slowly down and by the time I had gotten to his crotch I was trembling. His crotch had this bulge. Not a little bulge, but a huge one. More than a handful, and, much more than a mouthful I thought with a cheeky grin on my face. "Something take your fancy" I was asked as he reached for the tall glass I was holding in my hand. My eyes had been glued to his crotch as I came out of the kitchen. I had been caught out. Blushing, I looked into his face and he was grinning like a Cheshire cat. He had been watching me as I was watching him inconspicuously or so I thought.

I could feel my body, not just my face heating up and that wasn’t the only thing getting hot. Again my pussy started flowing and this time there was nothing I could do. I still had Mel’s and my stubbies in my other hand and Troy, though he had reached for the glass, hadn’t let my hand go. He was holding my hand with the glass in it. His hand was hot and it sent electric tingles though me. He could feel it also and to give me a bit of relief he took the glass and winked.

As I turned to Mel with her drink in my hand and I was stopped in my tracks. She had hitched her skirt up and I could see her flat stomach and her waxed pink cunt. My mouth dropped wide open and I felt my juice flow faster and I didn’t care. She took her beer from me and asked "Would you like a feel?" "You have a free hand that’s not holding anything." Was this really happening? Was I that lucky to have this girl asking me to feel her up? I didn’t dare try to speak; I just nodded like an idiot.

I bent towards her and slowly reached for her cunt. My fingers lightly touched her outer lips. They were silky smooth. I traced round them and she moaned. Then ever so gently I pushed her outer lips aside and found her hole glistening in the light. My hand was trembling that I almost dropped my stubbie. But she reached for it and placed it beside her. Now I had two hands to use. One still playing with her pussy, and the other was now headed for her breasts. She raised her short top to expose them to me. They were full, round and she had huge nipples. My finger traced round her areola. I could feel the skin tightening under my touch and I watched as her nipple got harder and harder,

My finger moved towards it and I heard her say "Pinch it for me baby, please" "Pinch it hard" I did exactly what she asked and as I did she moved her pelvis that my finger slipped into her hole. It felt so good, it was hot and very, very, wet inside, and my finger was so deep in it. I don’t know how long I had been feeling her cunt or pinching her nipple, but I heard movement behind me and glancing away from her for just a split second, Troy was off the lounge and behind me. His bulge was pressing into my arse, his hands grabbing and squeezing my breasts. I had Mel in front of me and Troy behind. Where was this going? My head was spinning like crazy that I thought I would collapse.

Mel’s soft moans brought me back. I looked into her face and she opened her eyes slightly. But, she wasn’t looking at me. She was looking straight at Troy. "Why don’t you get a good grip on her boobs" she said. "That sarong of hers is almost falling off, so give it a hand why don’t you?" And surprisingly, Troy obliged her request. My sarong was pulled down with such force that it tore slightly from where he had hold of it, and next it was lying on the floor around my feet. Obviously it hadn’t loosened, but a tear in it wasn’t a problem. So there I was, between two strangers, totally naked and feeling very defenseless but sexually excited. A stupid thought popped into my head at that moment. ‘Thank god, you had your shower hours ago and shaved your pussy. You must have known something’. I flashed back to a couple of hours before, standing in front of the mirror arguing with my reflection, whether or not it was worth shaving my pussy now or in the morning, I was so glad I decided to do it then in the shower than later. It wasn’t bristly any more, but smooth to the touch.

So here I was. Naked, and having my hands full. One hand was playing with Mel’s pussy. The other was pinching her nipples as hard as I could. And Troy’s hands were pinching and squeezing my nipples. What more could a girl ask for?

Well, that answer soon arrived. Troy’s hand started down my body. He had gotten both nipples as hard as rocks and obviously he wanted to find out something more about me. His right was working on both nipples keeping them as hard as. His left hand seemed to have a mind of its own. His hand moved slowly down my body, every inch of my skin it touched, seared. It traced the curve of my back and once below the small of my back, it reached its target.

My arse was unprotected from any exploration Troy decided on. I was standing rigidly bent over in front of Mel. It was only a slight bend from my waist, but with my legs close together and it was getting a bit uncomfortable. Troy must have been reading my thoughts, as the next thing I felt was his leg pushing in between mine and spreading them apart. I didn’t try to stop him. I let him take control persuading them to spread apart and it was so much more comfortable.

Now, that I was in a better position, he continued his exploration with his hand. His left hand was playfully teasing my arse cheeks and rubbing them one at a time. Only stopping in the centre, to run his fingers between them and feeling my brown cherry. His other was still teasing my hard nipples. He rolled one between his fingers. He squeezed it hard and pinched it till it was burning. But it left a tingling feeling running through my tits that I had never felt before.

I was experiencing sensations that were strange but oh so exciting to me. How could two perfect strangers bring out these feelings? My head was spinning and it wasn’t from trying to work it all out. It was because this tall hot guys hand had left my rock hard nipples and was now slowly moving down my belly to my dripping pussy. And it wasn’t just dripping from his touching. My eyes had found Mel’s pussy with my finger in it. Gliding it in and out I saw that my finger was covered in her juice. I was just about to take it out and taste it when she asked “Could more than one finger slide into my cunt, Hun?” I swallowed hard and replied “Why don’t we find out sweetie”. Though, I did have my reservations about doing it, and hurting her. But she challenged me so what could I do but give her what she wanted.

First, finger was already in. And with each insertion and extraction motion another finger entered her sweet soft cunt. Finger number two slid in without much hassle. A couple of fucking motions and with juice covering fingers, I was inserting finger number three into her now slightly stretched cunt and there was no resistance at all. They were sliding in and out of her soaking wet hole with so much ease. Her juice kept flowing and lubricating them. “Come on baby” she purred. “You can do better than that”. “I’ve had Troy’s huge hand deep in my cunt and I still wanted more than what he had given, so I talked him into shoving both hands in and baby my cunt stretched so wide, he thought he was going to lose his watch”.

I have to say at that point I was totally stunned at what I had just heard. ‘Was it possible that a woman’s cunt could be stretched by a man’s hands?’ ‘I know with child birth her pelvis shifts for the baby to come out’. ‘But could she do that for sexual pleasure’? ‘Well’, I thought, ‘Only one way was to find out for myself’. And with that, I put the fourth then fifth fingers in of my right hand. “Baby” she sighed, “That’s much better”. “But keep going please”. “Don’t stop”. “Give my cunt your other hand as well”. “She is hungry tonight”.

I was amazed and so turned on about what I was doing to this young girl. And I think Troy sensed that in me, and what that was doing to my own engorged cunt. I was on a high that I thought couldn’t get any better. But, oh how wrong was I. I could feel Troy’s cock growing and growing inside his jeans. It was trying to break out of its very tight confinement. And I so wanted that to happen.

His hand that had been playing with my arse had moved to the buckle of his belt. With a flick of his wrist it was undone and hanging from his belt loops. Again, another flick of his wrist and the button on his jeans was undone. Then I heard his fly being opened slowly going down. The sound was loud in my ears. My pulse and heart were racing. I thought they were racing with having both my hands inside Mel’s cunt but that was only half of it. My bisexual urges and desires wanted this woman. But she wasn’t a woman. She was a young girl around twenty-three, twent-four. But she was more woman than I had ever been with before.

All of a sudden there was a hot, throbbing poker sliding between my arse cheeks. I glanced towards the floor and Troy’s jeans were round his ankles and this huge cock was pressing up my butt cheeks. He was a really big hot guy and he was in my arse, or trying to get into it. What I would have given for a camcorder in the house and filming this very much live performance by me and my fellow cast members. And speaking of members, Troy’s was enormous and it wanted my brown cherry.

Mel’s voice brought me back to the now. “Baby, what would you like me to do to you?” Both my hands were inside her hot soaking wet cunt and I was enjoying the fucking motion and seeing my hands glisten from her cunt juice. “Oh god it felt so fucking wonderful”. I stopped the fucking motion and looked up at her. My mind was going a mile a minute and I wanted her to do so much for me and to me. But my words were caught in my throat. She sensed my desires as well as my needs and wants. So she took me into her slender hands.
She reached between her legs and every so gently and slowly pulled my hands out of her stretched cunt. First the right one and it was thick with her juice. She brought it to her mouth and her pink tongue began licking it. When it came to my fingers, she opened her mouth wide and sucked them in. She used her tongue to lick between my fingers and the arousal that caused was indescribable. My right hand was clean and no trace of her juice could be seen.

She then pulled my left hand out and like the right was covered with her thick creamy juice. I thought she was going to raise it to her mouth again, but she instead offered it to me. ‘Oh god Yes’ I screamed in my head. I do get to taste her sweetness. The tip of my tongue touched the first finger and the taste exploded in my mouth.

I was getting hotter and hornier than anything ever before. My eyes were shut so that I could savor in my mind’s eye this moment. Then I felt something brush against my cheek and partially opening one eye, it came face to face with Troy’s cheek. He too was enjoying the sweet taste of Mel’s cream. ‘God how so amazing this is’. Troy and I cheek to cheek, devouring this young girl’s sweet majestic cream. Long slow licks of my hand. His tongue and mine. Each on its own mission, searching for her delectable delights. Our faces that close that I could feel each breath he took on my cheek. Then it happened.

Our tongues met on my middle finger. Mine jerked back and his followed. It probed mine, teasing it to come and play. I wasn’t sure. My mind was screaming “Yes, do it”, but my subconscious was trying to persuade me to put my tongue back in my head. My mind, however, won out. My tongue moved towards his. We teased around my middle finger. His tongue hid in my palm, where a pool of Mel’s cream was lying in wait. Then as mine moved towards my palm, Troy’s hand lifted my chin and his mouth closed round my extended tongue, gently sucking it into his awaiting mouth. His lips closed over mine and fireworks set off in my head. Every colour imaginable was just exploding. It was better than the New Years ones at South Bank.

His mouth was wanting and mine was giving. He pushed his tongue deep into the back of my throat. It explored every inch of my mouth. My saliva built and it was hard to swallow with his tongue so deep. Then ever so slowly his tongue retracted and his lips parted from mine. My eyes were still shut when his voice whispered, “Are you going to tell Mel what you want her to do to you?”

Reluctantly I opened my eyes and I saw him and Mel standing naked in front of me. Their bodies were strong and supple. I stared at both of them in admiration. Mel walked towards me. Her hands were sensually moving over her tight lithe body, finding those now soft nipples, which she was intent on making hard again. She took hold of her breasts and offered them to me. I opened my mouth and took a nipple and began sucking on it. I could feel it hardening in my mouth. The aureola first, and then her nipple. With her other breast I took its ample fullness in my hand and massaged it. Making sure the nipple was my ending point. And with that, it began to point. It grew harder with each squeeze. Mel’s hands found my nipples and she to squeezed them to hardness. She massaged my tiny breasts and stretched my nipples that it felt like they would rip off. Her touch was wonderful. Light but with just the right amount of force to make me react.
Troy wasn’t going to miss out on anything. He moved and stood beside both Mel and myself. His hands roamed our bodies. His touch was also light but it was wanting. His hand traveled round my back and down to my arse again. This time my legs were wide apart and his fingers moved to my brown cherry. His other hand had found Mel’s cherry also and his fingers were doing their magic on both our arses. He prodded and poked, encouraging our cherries to open up and let his fingers in. His finger penetrated my hole and the sensation of his finger entering it set my pussy off again. I could feel her throbbing and I guarantee he could feel it as well. Mel had hers penetrated too and she lowered herself onto his finger capturing it.

With that movement of hers it forced me also to lower myself down onto his exploring finger. I could feel each knuckle going further in, until his whole finger was inserted. It felt so good and I started to gyrate on it. Mel was doing the same to Troy’s other finger and we both set a rhythm that I hoped would not stop. With our gyrating going steadily and Mel and I each working on the others tits, something felt missing. My pussy was still throbbing wildly. That was it. She didn’t have something in her. I shifted my gyrating that Troys hand would hit my clit. After a few seconds I think he got the message and he put his thumb up so my clit would hit it. That was what was needed. Now my clit was getting what it wanted. It started to get hard and I was getting excited.

Then I felt another hand at my pussy. Opening my eyes I saw Mel watching me and I knew it was hers. She had stopped pinching my nipples and her hands were at my cunt. Opening my mouth I released Mel’s nipple and with that I slowly moved my hand towards her cunt. But she stopped me from reaching it. “Help me play with yours babe” she said. “Let us both get your cunt really pounding”, “And”, she said with a mischievous grin, “I want yours and my hand deep inside your wet cunt”.

My whole body shivered with anticipation of what we were going to do. She wanted to do something to my body and this was going to be the beginning. Her fingers slid into my hole and they opened up inside. She took her free hand and taking mine in it led it to my now slightly stretched opening. Gently she pushed my fingers in between hers. My cunt opened up a bit more to take my fingers in. But it wasn’t enough. She motioned to Troy who was still enjoying fucking our arses and he got her unspoken meaning. He slid his finger out of my arse and with his hands on my shoulders gently pushed me down till I was in a squatting position, with my knees spread so wide apart and my arse resting on my heels.

This was not going to be a steady squat, so he moved the lounge, that it was up against my back and I wasn’t going to topple over. ‘That was an extremely smart move’ I thought. Now that I was comfortable squatting, he returned his attention back to my arse. I again felt ever knuckle enter my back door but with a slight difference this time. Squatting down and my arse on my heels now, had literally opened my brown cherry up that it didn’t hesitate to let Troy insert two fingers into her. And by the way he was fucking it, a couple more were likely to follow.

Mel’s touch on my clit brought me back to what we were doing. “Ok baby, lets see how that cunt of you can handle our hands right up in her now”. I could feel Mels hand deep inside of me. And with her coaxing of my hand, slowly but steadily it to was going deeper and deeper inside. I could feel my whole cunt stretching wider to take my persistent hand in. It was as though my cunt knew what she wanted and would do anything to get it.

Finally, my whole hand was in and I could feel Mel’s hand beside mine. “Now baby” she said. “This is might hurt just a little tiny bit”. I wondered what she meant then I felt her turn her hand round inside of me and intertwine her fingers with mine. So now I hands were clasped together and Mel began fucking my cunt with our hands. First she pushed them deeper into my whole, then she pulled them out to the rim. Then back into the depths again. ‘This is so fucking erotic’ was the thought racing though my head. Our hands fucking my now amazingly stretched cunt, and Troy fucking my truly opened arse hole. ‘Could it get better?’

‘Yes, it fucking did get better’. I had a spare hand and it went straight to Mels dripping cunt. She got my hint and drove her hand in deep with mine. I turned my hand inside her and clasped her. Now it was the same as in my throbbing cunt. Now I was fucking her hole with mine and her hands. ‘Fuck it was so fucking good’. We both wanted to cum right there and then but we wanted it to last for just a bit longer. We both turned to Troy and in unison asked. “Will you rub our clits for us baby?’ He gave us the most wicked grin and replied, “Just as soon as I get something out of the box”’ And sliding his fingers out of our arses turned and grabbed the most humungous dildos I had ever seen out of the box I thought only had bourbon in.

They were unbelievable in size. Only in porn movies had I seen anything that big. These two sculptured dildos. The heads were enormous and the sculpture veins running down them were so life like I expected them to be pulsating. And the flexibility of them took me by surprise also. Troy had one bent so far that the head touched the other end where the balls were. He played round in the box again and this time pulled out batteries. ‘Now what was he going to do with them’ I thought. To my surprise, he twisted the balls off the dildo and inserted them inside. Then, adjusting the whole thing ever so slightly, he turned one on.

I could not believe my eyes. This thing had no words that could describe it. It was sitting on the floor twisting and pulsating. With each twist you could see it grow in width. And as well as extending to be just a inch or so longer. “My god, that is incredible” I had said out loud. “So you like my little men do you?” was Troy’s question. I hadn’t until then realized I said what I did out loud. But, I had to answer the truth. “Fuck, yeah”. “I have never in my life seen anything like it”. “Well baby, you and Mel I'm sure would love to cum together, so I’m just doing my bit to help out”

Mel and I had both stopped gyrating when Troy moved to the box. Our hands still entwined together in each other’s cunts. Pussy juices dripping onto the floor and making huge puddles. We both looked at each other, and then at Troy, then to his two little men, then back to each other. Both of us had amazed looks on our faces and both together said “Fuck us with your little men”. “We want to cum”. “Please!” we begged.

And with our admissions, we both started gyrating and fucking each others pussys again. Troy lubed his little men up and placed one under Mel’s arse and one under mine. “Now my lovely little bitches” he said. “I want you both to squat down lower for me”. Mel and I both squirmed round till we felt the heads of those enormous dildos at our cherries’. Then Troy got down on his stomach and maneuvered them into the right positioning. Then he got up and grabbed something more from the carton. They were two precise boxes that matched the ball sections of the dildos. ‘What were they for’ I thought. But soon my mind was back on Mel’s and my cunts. They were flowing rivers now and we both needed to cum. And, soon.

I felt the head of Troy’s little man enter my arse hole. Fuck it was big going in that I honestly believed it wouldn’t fit. But it did and it was a perfect fit. The lube he had used made it so much easier for its width to slide right up inside my arse. Then with a flick of a tiny switch it commenced it twisting, pulsating and extending. Then I found out what the boxes were for. Troy put one under me and the other under Mel. They turned out to be stands that could not be knocked over by any movement of the dildos or those who had them in them. But, before we could get started again, Troy had laid down on his back between Mel and I as we squatted on the floor and just to test things out, he turned his head and gave mine then Mel’s clit a quick flick with his tongue. “Now I think were set” said Troy. “Ok my lovelies”, “Show me what you both can do”

Neither of us needed any encouragement at all. Our hands started fucking each others pussys faster and as hard as we could. Our arses were being fucked by those amazing little men and as for Troy. His tongue went from my clit to Mel’s without missing a beat. His hand was wrapped tightly round his huge, thick, long cock. He matched our rhythm and soon we were all in the depths of ecstasy. Mel’s cunt was throbbing hard. I could feel it in my hands and this just pushed me further to the edge. My juices were flowing nonstop over our hands and on the floor. My arse was receiving the best fucking it had ever had. I had never had anything so enormous shoved so far up it till now.

Troy’s rhythm was building as was ours. The soft moans that had started coming from his lips were getting louder. But he still flicked our clits with his tongue. Mel’s thrusting was intensifying and mine was just has intense. We all knew what was just round the corner. Troy’s cock glistened with the pre cum oozing down it length. Soon it was going to explode like a mighty volcano and there was not a thing he could do to stop it. My cunt was pulsating wildly and with each deeper thrust from our hands sent electric shocks through my whole body. From my amazingly stretch cunt. To my completely overstretched arse. Right up to my rock hard nipples.

Then all of a sudden it hit me. That, undeniable surge, that comes from deep within. A shudder, that starts at the centre of your being. That centre was my overly stretched cunt. “I can’t hold it” I screamed. “Baby let it flow, let it flow” was Mel’s reply. Troy had his mouth full with our clits but his hand motion was so fast it was just a blur. Then Mel screamed “Fuck I’m cumming, I’m cumming”. That was all any of us needed to hear. One after the other we exploded our lust, desires, wants and needs all over the floor. Troy’s cum shot high into the air and landed some on him, some on us and some on the floor mixed with juices already spent.

My cunt was like a running tap. It flowed and flowed that I honestly thought it wasn’t going to ever stop. The puddle was getting bigger. And it was starting to travel across the floor. Then all of a sudden Mel’s juices broke through our clenched hands. It was like opening a flood gate on water that needed to be released. I watched it pour out of her cunt and as it did our hands slipped out as well. So much juice could not come from such a tiny girl. But I had to admit that I had never seen so much of my own juice as what there was on the floor now.

Then it hit me again. The surge, that started this whole thing off was going to explode. That fucking dildo up my arse was making me cum again. My hands flew for my pussy and clit. I stretched her lips apart and stuck a finger inside and rubbed my clit as hard as I could. I can feel it welling up inside. My clit was so hard under my rubbing. My finger in my cunt was not enough. I needed something bigger than a finger.

I grabbed Troy’s hand and drove it in my aching cunt. He rammed it deep into me and it only took what felt like a second but my cum was pouring down his hand. My whole body was shuddering with the erotic pleasures that it was giving me. I collapsed in a heap on the floor. Troy’s hand still buried in my soaking wet cunt and his little man and box still shoved up my arse. I lay there on the floor. I wanted to remove that fucking dildo from my arse but didn’t have the strength. Troy must have known that I wanted it out. So he obliged and ever so fucking slowly and erotically pulled it out.

I looked up at Mel and she was also going through the same as I just had. She looked deep into my eyes and though I had no strength I somehow managed to pull myself over to her. I was between her thighs and I went straight for her clit with my tongue. I licked it hard, then I sucked it deep into my mouth. My fingers found her cunt hole and I slid as many as I could into her. Troy was now up kneeling beside her. His mouth covering her nipple and he was biting hard. Then his hand was between my thighs and fingering my cunt. Mel was bouncing and gyrating against my tongue and fingers. Thrusting her clit hard against my tongue and teeth. My pussy was leaking juice again as Troy’s fingers did their magic.

Suddenly a shudder from Mel and then the flood gates reopened. I opened my mouth for her juice and drank deeply. My face was soaked from her flow. Then Troy’s fingers set off another shudder from me and I came all over his hand and the floor again. This time we all collapsed in a heap together on the floor. That was the most intense and amazing orgasm I had ever known. My body was still in the throes of aftershocks from the whole experience. We all lay there panting and recovering from an amazing and wonderful moment that would stay with me for a very, very, very long time. A movement caught my eye and I could not believe what I was seeing.

Standing outside the back door was a group of guys. The front one I knew as my neighbour from out back that was hosting that noisy party. But hang on. There wasn’t any noise anymore. Where had it gone? Slowly I reached for my sarong. It was absolutely soaked in pussy juice, but I didn’t really care. I stood up and was just about to wrap it round me that I saw the look on the groups’ faces. God knows how long they had been there and what the witnessed. So I dropped it again and walked to the back door. Opening it up to those guys brought the smell of hot wanted sex drifting out to all who were standing on the back patio.

That really brought another cheeky wicked grin to my face. These guys were standing at my back door, staring at the sight inside and at me with huge open eyes and each holding their bulges in their hands. What the hell I thought. “Well you just ganna stand there like a mob of dicks or you ganna cum in?”

davesmistress
08-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
08-03-2010, 02:00 AM
great story,very enjoyable,,,,,,,,thanks

Geno
08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
I had heard of fisting, but you described it in a different way than I had imagined.
Someday, I will get to enjoy the feeling of doing it

Nerdzstories
08-15-2010, 05:52 AM
great story, keep it up!

Kiho001
12-19-2010, 08:09 AM
An excellent tale, NastyDevil69. I just loved it.