PDA

View Full Version : Birthday special

multipleorgasms
08-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I was 14 when I lost my virginity. It was my birthday. William was 14 too. He was my love, my heart, my soul. We had been together for 6 months and he was ready to step it up a notch. I had never been in a relationship before and was stupid. But he was so cute with that brown hair and blue eyes that could make you melt. He was perfect and a freshman in high school while i was a mere unpopular 7th grader. He was the hottest gut in school no joke, even senior girls drooled over him. But he chose me. Almost all the girls hated me because of that. I had masturbated since I was a kid and had already "popped my cherry" so I knew having sex would not be that painful. It all started on one night I was out at the movies with him watching some romance movie that was really getting me horny. We had talked about sex a couple times before we saw this movie and such and he had said he wanted to be my first and he would wait. Well I had told my parents I was spending the night with a friend and so I had all night with him. He knew tonight would be the night and was taking it slow. I was on the pill for some medical reasons and he had a condom. After the movie we walked to his house three blocks from the theater. His parents were gone for the night and his neighbor was kinda watching him. We got to his house and he leads me straight to his bedroom. We started kissing and fondling each other. He starts to take off my shirt a low cut slutty v-neck with no bra. I had big 36 C breasts. Really big for my age. I had no ass though. Oh well you can't be perfect. He started playing with my breasts kissing, sucking, and pinching them. It felt wonderful! Then he started taking off my skirt, I had not worn any panties that night specially for this. He started slowly rubbing my clit and then started pushing 1 then 2 then 3 fingers inside of me and finger fucking me. After he brought me to my first climax from a boy. I started taking off his shirt and shorts. His big 9inch cock sprang to life when i took off his boxers. He was one happy boy! I started stroking then sucking his cock. He was about to cum within 10 minutes. He shot it all over the bed as I was not ready for it in my mouth yet. After his cock was ready again he wanted to make sure I was ready to lose my virginity. I was and he proceeded. He placed his cock at the entrance of my cunt and started pushing. It wasn't painful but it wasn't enjoyable either at first. I took all of him and he started to go faster back and forth back and forth. I was screaming FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME HARDER!!! As he brought me to the brink of an orgasm. All my cum was released and washed all over his dick and my vagina was still pulsing from that incredible orgasm as he shot his seed into my cunt. I had another amazing orgasm just from this. I looked at the clock and it was 7 am and I had to go home. We kissed passionately again then I left. It had been the best night of my life and I knew there would be more nights like this.

davesmistress
08-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the new addition

yesohyeah
08-09-2010, 09:37 PM
need more from you

frankjohnmoore
08-10-2010, 01:37 AM
great story, short it could be longer, ,,,thanks

ironeagle2
08-16-2010, 04:35 PM
great start a little short continue the story