PDA

View Full Version : Lynn can't keep her legs together - Part 2

ukwide
08-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Part 2

Well, Lynn and I sat chatting for a few minutes, during which time I slid my hand up her dress and was caressing her wet pussy and Lynn was stroking my cock through my trousers. Dan eventually brought the drinks over and asked Lynn if she fancied some fresh air, Lynn said she’d love some fresh air and taking Dan’s hand, stood up and walked out the marquee with him. I sat back in my chair and enjoyed my drink whilst watching the women dancing to the music, which was slowing down to a very intimate pace. Whilst watching the dance floor, the barman came over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I minded him sitting down for a break, which I gladly offered.

I have had my suspicions that our devoted barman could well be Bi, but never outwardly asked him, never bothered me really, but he gave the impression he could be. He asked if I was enjoying the evening and asked if the service had been to my satisfaction. I assured him the service was excellent and the evening had been most enjoyable. He then said that he thought it would be stupid to ask Lynn that question having just seen her and Danny disappearing outside again, we both chuckled at his remark. I said I didn’t know what he was intimating at and again we both chuckled and he said that he had seen Lynn in more intimate situations than any other woman he knew and he could see why Danny was enamoured by her, she was a very sexy and flirtatious woman! I agreed with him and asked if he enjoyed catching her in compromising situations, to which he replied “Oh yes, she gives me an erection and not many women do that to me”. I asked him why her and not others, younger and sexier, to which he replied “Because she is so open with her attitude, she never shy’s away from me when I catch her with a guy, in fact she sometimes winks at me, which doesn’t help” he chuckled and took a slurp of his drink. I told him that the next time he caught her, he should speak to her about it, they both might enjoy the chat, he smiled and blushing said “Maybe I might, but it’s time to get back to the bar”, with that he tapped me on the shoulder and walked back to his duties.

I decided to take a walk outside and have a cigar and take a break from the noise, it was now starting to cool off outside, but still very warm, very pleasant. I moved on to the veranda overlooking the large ornate patio, the smell of the flowers was almost over powering as Dan and Lynn came walking out of the darkness holding hands. They both saw me and headed my way, chatting and giggling as they walked. Lynn gave me a peck on the cheek and Dan asked if I wanted a drink, which I accepted and Dan went off to the bar. Lynn then told me that Dan had just taken her to the second copse, a small clump of large trees out on our 9 hole Pitch and Putt course and asked her to lie down, lift her dress, open her legs and let him fuck her. She said it was really horny laid there with her tits out and her bare thighs and pussy on display as Danny dropped his trouser and got between her thighs and eased his prick deep into her, she said he really fucked her hard, making her cum twice before he shot his load deep into her belly, whilst sucking and tweaking her hard nipples.

Dan returned with the drinks and said that he was going to knock his back and saunter home to ensure his wife was okay. Dan drank his whisky and shook my hand and having kissed Lynn rather intimately, said his goodbyes and goodnights and walked off in the direction of home. Lynn asked me if I was enjoying myself, I told her I was and has I spoke she began rubbing my cock again through my trousers. At this point the barman appeared and asked if we wanted a refill, Lynn accepted, but I declined so he went off to get her drink. I told Lynn how the barman had been watching them again and how he found her somewhat arousing, Lynn said “Oh, how nice, maybe I should tease him a little” and began giggling. I just told her she was a terrible tease and it wouldn’t be fair to tease him whilst he was working. Lynn asked why was it unfair, she said it was only unfair if she teased him and stopped him from enjoying himself and she certainly had no reason to do that, he was welcome to enjoy himself at her expense, remember, you were the one who said I couldn’t keep my legs closed when there was a guy around.

The barman returned with Lynn’s drink and handed it to her. I watched as Lynn caressed his hand with hers as she took the drink, she then sat down on one of the garden chairs on the veranda and asked the barman if he’d enjoyed the evening, despite having to work, she giggled as she said it. The barman said it had some high spots as well as low ones, winking at us both as he said it. Lynn asked him what he meant and then before he could reply, she asked him if he minded her raising her dress, because she was all hot and need to cool down. The barman nodded and said it was fine by him and said to her that he hoped she didn’t mind, but he had to say she had lovely legs, especially in dark stockings, so he wasn’t about to complain. Lynn raised her dress over her stocking tops, showing just the merest hint of bare thigh as she asked him what the high spot of the evening was. He said that he’d had a lovely time in the Food Marquee after everyone had finished eating, because one or two people went back there for seconds.

Lynn said that she and Danny had gone back for seconds; he said he knew that, he had seen them at the time. Lynn asked him if he’d really enjoyed it and he said that he had, but it was a pity that he couldn’t get any closer, he liked the look of what was on offer. Lynn giggled and crossed her legs showing a little more bare thigh, he then said, he always enjoyed watching her enjoy herself, she always looked like she was. Lynn told him that she always enjoyed herself and as she spoke she uncrossed her legs and then said any way, you enjoy catching me in somewhat compromising situations don’t you, you always stay long enough to see just enough, not that I’m complaining, I enjoy our little game. The barman agreed that he enjoyed the show, and he told her she was a very special lady who he had come to admire, Lynn blushed and told him he was only saying that so she would tease him more. The barman said to her tease away I enjoy it when you are being naughty or very naughty, which is usually the case. Lynn smiled at us both and eased her legs apart, just enough so we could see most of her inner thigh, but not her well fucked pussy, she asked me to pop and get her a drink and to be quick, I need a drink I’m so thirsty. The barman said that he’d go and get her one, but Lynn told him it was okay, I would go and they could have a nice long chat. As I turned to walk to the bar she smiled at me and eased her thighs open just enough so we could see her juicy cunt, but only just.

As I went to walk away I heard Lynn say, well this is nice, the weathers very warm, I’m nearly drunk and you are stood there gazing down at my open thighs without a care in the world, what are you thinking? Lynn later told me he replied by saying how much he loved seeing her being fucked and that he would love to watch her again whilst he wanked his prick. Lynn told him that the next time he caught her with Danny or anyone else for that matter he should stay and pleasure himself and that from now on, she would give him a little tease show in the bar when we came in for a drink, just to make his night. Lynn said he replied by saying, this was definitely making his night and Lynn beckoned him closer and began rubbing her hand up and down his cock which was still in his trousers, but very hard and prominent. Lynn then said she asked him if he wanted to feel her pussy and reminded him that it had been well and truly fucked tonight, but giggling said she was hoping for more. Lynn said he asked if it was okay and Lynn took his hand and guided it between her thighs straight to her juicy cunt lips. She said the barman sighed as he felt her pussy and Lynn then said she undid his flies and pushed her hand inside his trousers and began to stroke his very erect cock.

When I eventually returned with Lynn’s drink, this is how I found them, Lynn with her hand inside his trousers stroking his cock and he bent over slightly, rubbing her pussy. Lynn giggled when she saw me and the barman flinched, but Lynn told him it was okay, we both enjoyed her little games. He then asked Lynn to stop or he would come, so Lynn removed her hand and sat back whilst he rubbed her pussy up and down. I handed her the drink and she drank it all in one go, she placed the empty glass down and asked the barman if he wanted to watch her taking a big hard prick inside her, so he could wank his cock and enjoy himself. He said he would dearly love to, but he would need to go back to the bar as he had been gone far to long and it was now 2am and they would be wondering where he was. Lynn told him to come down to the second copse in about 30 minutes and he could watch her being well and truly fucked. He just said it was a date and walked back to the bar with a big grin on his face.

I asked Lynn what she was planning and she said she was going to get Mal down to the second copse and he was going to fuck her whether he wanted to or not, she was not letting this one get away. I called her a slut and she smiled and said, yes, but that’s what you like, you love licking and fingering my cunt when it’s been well and truly fucked by big cocks and full of their spunk. I had to agree, her pussy was heavenly when it was full of cum and wide open where they’ve rammed their hard pricks into her.

Lynn stood and allowed her dress to fall and then said she was going to find Mal so he could fuck her in the copse and why didn’t I follow them down, so I could enjoy the show. She then walked back into the marquee where everyone was dancing.
I followed her in and she was stood next to Mal, who was with a group of about 3 or 4 other guys, she whispered something in his ear and I watched as he nodded in agreement. Mal took Lynn’s hand and together they walked out of the marquee towards the veranda and patio. I waited a few seconds and then followed them out to find them stood kissing passionately on the patio, where Lynn was vigorously rubbing his cock and he had one of her tits out and was really squeezing her tit and pinching the nipple, which I know she just adores. I heard her say, come on down to the second copse, you can fuck me there in the last of the moonlight before the sunrise. Mal called her a whore and Lynn giggled and said she wasn’t a whore because she never ever charged for the pleasure. They then walked off hand in hand towards the second copse.

I was just about to follow them, when I saw the barman leave the marquee and follow them down the gardens. I followed the barman at a safe distance. I must admit my cock was becoming very uncomfortable in my trousers and would need plenty of relief later, but I know Lynn would provide that for me when we eventually decided she’d had enough cock at the summer ball. When I reached the copse, Lynn was stood in the middle with Mal and they were kissing each other very intimately, Lynn had Mal’s prick in her hand stroking it and Mal had his hand up her dress and from the way her legs were splayed, between her legs rubbing her pussy. To my right, the barman out of sight of Lynn and Mal was slowly wanking his cock has he watched the sight before him. We watched as Lynn broke off the kiss and slowly sank to her knees, still holding Mal’s prick. We watched as Lynn looked up at him and opening her mouth, flicked the end of his cock with her tongue, we clearly heard Mal tell her to suck it and we watched has her head slowly moved forwards and Mal’s cock slipped easily into her open mouth. Lynn blew Mal’s stiff cock for about 5 or 10 minutes and then slowly allowed it to ease from her lips and then sat down, has she laid back she lifted her dress up so that once again her stocking clad legs, bare thighs and pussy were on display, she eased her thighs apart and told Mal to get his cock into her and fuck her because she needed to feel his big prick deep inside her pussy. We both watched as Mal got between her legs and holding his shaft moved forward until his hard cock was inside her. Lynn made a point of saying how big and hard it felt deep inside her cunt and she needed him to pump her hard and to fill her full of spunk. Mal began pumping his prick into her and we could hear Lynn moaning, she pulled her dress down completely so her tits could clearly be seen in the bright moonlight, in fact the full moon was so bright, it was almost like daylight in the copse. I could see the barman slowly wanking his cock as he watched my wife taking probably her second cock and third fucking tonight as Mal began to speed up his pace so we could hear his balls slapping against her arse as he fucked her.

Mal seemed to go on for sometime fucking Lynn and she was making the most of it by encouraging him to ram his stiff cock deep into her. Eventually, Mal said he was coming and slammed into her pussy and stopped, forcing as much cock into her as possible. Mal then stood up and fastening his trousers said he had better disappear before someone caught them. Lynn told him to wait, but he was keen to clear the area and almost ran away before being caught. Lynn laid there with her skirt still up around her hips and her thighs splayed open, when we heard her giggle and call out for the barman to join her. He walked out from behind the bushes that had shielded him, with his hard cock in his hand. Lynn asked him if he’d enjoyed the show and he told her she was truly lovely and he couldn’t imagine a more erotic sight than the one before him, as she laid wantonly on the ground. Lynn asked him if he’d cum and said he hadn’t, he was enjoying the sight and wanted it to last as long as possible. Lynn said well if you want to wank your prick now go ahead, or would you like me to wank it for you. The barman just replied by saying you do it, so Lynn reached up and taking hold of his cock began to slowly ease her hand up and down the length of his shaft.

I stood watching this with my cock in my hand thinking that maybe, just maybe she might just close her thighs tonight, but then she caught me off guard by saying, do you want to stick that nice big fat cock inside my sloppy cunt and fuck me. The barman just replied with oh yes and knelt down between her thighs and slumped forward against her, forcing his cock inside her pussy. I heard Lynn groan with pleasure has his cock slid inside her and Lynn urged him on to fuck her hard. He asked if he could cum over her pussy lips rather than inside her cunt, Lynn told him he could cum where he liked. The barman began to grunt has he fucked my wife, Lynn laid there with her tits out and her legs wide open urging him to fuck her hard and to spray his cum all over her pussy lips and thighs. After a few minutes I watched the barman kneel up and holding his cock shoot three or four blobs of thick spunk onto Lynn’s pussy lips. Lynn raised herself up on her elbows and said that was lovely and did he enjoy it, he said he had and couldn’t remember the last time he had the pleasure of such a beautiful woman who was happy to fuck freely like she was. Lynn thanked him and said maybe he could fuck her bent over the snooker table the next time. The barman just agreed with her and asked if she would ever suck his cock under the bar whilst he served drinks, Lynn called him a kinky, greedy person, but she said she liked the thought of doing that when those the other side of the bar wouldn’t know.

Lynn stood up and smoothed down her dress, lifted the top over her breasts and gave the barman an open mouthed kiss, rubbed his cock and said he’d better get back it was past 3am and getting light and she didn’t want him getting the sack for not being at the bar. He agreed with her and made off to the Marquee pretty quickly. Lynn turned to me and said, I suppose you want to lick this now, as she said it, she raised her dress to show me her pussy lips and bare thighs covered in sticky spunk. I told her later, I wanted another drink and I needed to let the spunk levels in my ball sac go down or I would cum just thinking about it. Lynn agreed with me and having ensured her hair wasn’t too messy and having straightened her dress, we walked back to the marquee hand in hand. As we walked she told me that Mal was a bit of a let down, him having such a big thick prick and that she would need to work on him so that she got maximum enjoyment, she also said the barman was useful with his cock and knew what to do with it and, was looking forward to teasing him and taking his cock deep inside her from time to time, just to keep her lubricated between vigorous bouts of fucking others in the club.

We arrived back in the marquee and the barman brought over two glasses of champagne for us, he kissed Lynn on the cheek and smiled at me as he said for a very special couple, he then turned and walked back to the bar. It was thinning out by now, at just a little after 3:15am. Lynn asked if I wanted to dance and I agreed so we walked on to the dance floor and swayed to the music for the next couple of records. I kept trying to get my hand up Lynn’s dress and she kept rubbing my cock as we danced, eventually, I was asked by some guy if he could dance with her and I said if she’s happy to, then yes. Lynn nodded and danced closely with the guy and then someone else danced with her and for the next 5 or 6 songs this seemed to be the scene. Lynn came over and drank some of her drink and said that she was being worn down by a bunch of sex starved perverts who only seem to want to fuck her and that they keep asking her to go outside for a while. Has she spoke another guy came over and grabbed her hand and dragged her on to the dance floor with him. I watched as they danced, only this time they seemed to be talking a lot. Eventually I saw Lynn nod and then speak to the guy, she then looked in my direction and then pointed to the French Doors. The guy moved towards the doors and Lynn came over and said that he had invited her outside so she could have some fun with him and his two mates. I asked if she’d agreed and she said of course she’d agreed, taking three more cocks one after the other are you silly of course I want to go outside with them, are you coming to watch me take their cum. With that she downed her drink and walked towards the door and outside.

I followed her outside to the other marquee where she entered to the sound of cheers from the three guys. Lynn told them to be quiet and that there were rules. 1, only one guy fucking her at a time. 2, no anal at all. 3, if she says no, she means no and 4, when she says enough she’s finished, then she’s finished. They all agreed and someone shouted for her to get her knickers off, Lynn shocked them by walking up to a table and saying that she didn’t wear any and then pulling up her dress and sitting on the edge of the table with her thighs and legs opened wide for them all to see. Lynn then said okay boys your turn. I felt the barman stand along side me and ask is she still going, what a woman. I said to him, this is going to be an all night job, again. The barman told me that everyone else had gone home and that the only people about were all in this marquee and that the bar had been returned to the clubhouse and secured, he did however say he had a bottle of champagne for Lynn when she needed it. I told him that would be soon trust me. We both laughed.

We watched the first guy stand between her legs and taking out his cock, he eased the head into Lynn’s pussy. As he pushed into her, he said that she was very wide and sloppy and that it felt like it had been fucked already, someone said it probably had, but hurry the fuck up because he was dying to show the lady how a proper man fucks. Lynn leant back and rested on her elbows as the guy gripped her stocking clad legs and began pumping into her. One of the guys walked forward and eased the front of her dress down and took out her tits, but Lynn told him to leave them out, but not to touch. The guy fucking her was really hammering his cock into her and making her moan with pleasure. The barman asked if she would take them all, I said there’s only three, so yes she probably would and did he fancy another go at her pussy. He said he would love to fuck her again, she’s amazing.

We watched the first guy eventually shoot his spunk deep into her pussy and moved away and the second guy stood between her open thighs and taking his hard cock in his hands, in one push slammed his cock into her pussy, he fucked her hard and Lynn moaned more has he fucked her harder than at any other time in the night, she was encouraging him to keep fucking her and not to stop, the other guy was telling him to fuck her and hurry up. it seemed we had a battle on our hands and Lynn was determined to win as she kept telling him to fuck her hard and shoot his cum deep in to her. The guy kept slamming his cock into my wife’s pussy and Lynn was moaning in sheer ecstasy has she neared her own orgasm. Eventually the guy fucking her forced the whole of his big prick into her and both the barman and I watched his buttock cheeks clench as he fired his spunk deep into her. Lynn fell back against the table as he withdrew his cock from her and the last guy took his place between her open legs. His cock was no where near as big as his mates, but still pretty impressive and very hard. He reached over and grabbed Lynn’s nipples, squeezing them hard has he eased his cock into her dripping cunt.

Both the barman and I watched her take the last cock offered her with ease, the smile on her face was one of sheer delight at being fucked and fucked hard. The barman nudged me and reminded me that this was her sixth cock of the evening. I reminded him that Danny had actually fucked her three times tonight, so she had spent most of the evening with her legs open and a guy between them giving her what she enjoyed most, a good hard fucking. The barman then said to no one in particular I wonder if she fancies one more over the snooker table, he giggled to himself has he said it, Lynn was now urging the guy on even more by telling him to squeeze her nipples harder and to fuck her deeper and to get his prick in as far as it would go. The other two guys were egging him on to make her cum, but Lynn just told him she hadn’t stopped cumming since they began fucking her. You could clearly her his balls slapping against her thighs and her pussy squelching as his cock went in and out of her cunt it was absolutely full of cum.

The guy began speeding up his stokes in and out of her pussy and eventually he came, forcing his body against Lynn’s has he fired his cum deep inside her, Lynn just moaned in pleasure at the feeling of this young cock firing its spunk deep into her. The guy pulled his cock out and spunk ran out of her pussy lips and down her open thighs as she sat up, she looked well and truly fucked.

April
08-11-2010, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the hot new addition.

frankjohnmoore
08-12-2010, 01:15 AM
very good,,,,thanks

Natsu
08-15-2010, 04:51 PM
what do i say?

Trumpetguy
08-18-2010, 01:41 PM
My kind of girl Lynn