PDA

View Full Version : Glory or bust 01-06

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Glory or bust…

Peggy was a mid forties married woman, standing four foot four tall, weighing two hundred and forty pounds with 44D bust line. Her chubby pleasant face with piercing green eyes was framed by her often coloured red hair. Her husband was a tall man but because of ill health he was no longer active sexually because of side effects from the medication he was on, so he had agreed that to fill her needs for that which he could no longer supply she was free to find lovers; free that is as long as she told him all the details and was extremely discrete about it as they lived in a small village.

Initially Peggy had found it impossible to accept; but gentle and regular persuasion from her husband and several nights of him persuading her to make up fantasy stories about her being with other men; had made the idea grow on her. Now it all fell into place, she had heard a woman at work talking about something called a glory hole and after checking it out on the internet she had been delighted to discover it was a hole in the wall of a cubicle where anonymous sex can take place between the person inside the cubicle and anyone outside it, usually with the male on the outside slipping his cock through the hole and being sucked off or even with a little difficulty even fucking the woman inside the cubicle.

The woman she had over heard had mentioned she had been driving into Sheffield, along the A630 when she had been taken short and pulled in at the public toilets near Dronefield; she had entered the cubicle with out paying much attention and as she sat there having a piss, a great big black cock had slipped through this hole in the wall and attracted her attention. The woman obviously had declared she had ignored it, finished up and left, but Peggy suspected she would have had to suck it off at least before leaving.

Now as Peggy and her husband lay in bed and he begged her to tell him a fantasy story involving her and another man; she launched into the story of her visit to a glory hole cubicle. She told him she had been took short and in need of a pee when she saw this toilet block, so pulling in beside it she hurried into the toilet cubicle and slammed the door. She described in great details the fact she had difficulty undoing her slacks so hurriedly removed them her panties soon followed suit and she sat on the loo.

She described sitting there glancing around the cubicle when her eyes were drawn to some writing on the wall. It simply said suck here and a large arrow pointed to a hole about the size of her fist in the wall. As she watched the hole she saw a finger poke through and beckon her towards the hole. She leaned forward until she could see through the hole and she saw a man.

Well to be exact the lower half of a man’s anatomy, she delighted in describing his large black cock, she said it was bout nine inches long and at least two thick. Now the cock she was describing was per verbatim what she had heard this woman describe; only she added that in her scene it was slack.

She described to her husband; as he slipped his hand between her soaking legs and buried a finger up her wide open flowing cunt; how the sight set her pulse racing and her cunt began to tingle, she described how she leaned further forward hoping to see the face of the man but as she did so he stepped closer to the hole and his cock looked even bigger. She now explained to her husband she could actually smell the sex in her cubicle and before she could adjust, the cock was through the hole and on her side of the cubicle wall. Not only that but it was inches from her slavering mouth, she felt hypnotised by its colour and its size, she wanted to suck it, god how she wanted to suck it but just could not bring herself to do so.

She did not move but sat staring at his cock which seemed to be lengthening as it hardened until its head was touching her cheek. Still she just could not bring herself to open her mouth and taste it. She then heard a quiet but firm voice telling her to open her mouth and suck the baby making stalk. She shocked her husband by telling him the voice sounded like his voice; and it was telling her that she knew she wanted to suck it and she should do it now before the cock was gone forever.

By now her husband was working three fingers in to her swollen cunt lips, all three fingers slick with cunt juice as were the tops of her legs. She looked at her husband and whispered, forgive me for when I opened my mouth and kissed his cock head, then I lost control and sucked it deep into my mouth. My cunt was on fire as I sucked the life out of this stranger’s cock. Now the husband’s three fingers were working overtime in her hot wet cunt as his thumb stroked her clit, he gasped for her to continue!

She described how she sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow until she heard that same voice, she swore washer husbands voice telling her to stop. Reluctantly she did stop and the cock was withdrawn from the hole, only to be replaced with the man’s hand, instantly she knew what he wanted and in a trance she stood up and moved to the hole, the guy’s thick black fingers were soon pushing in to her soaking wet cunt, one and then a few strokes later two, again a few strokes later a third and then as she got used to those she felt his small finger pressing against her sphincter muscle. This sent her over the top thinking of a total stranger having three fingers up her cunt and sliding his little pinkie, despite it being as black as ebony, up her arse.

She was on the verge of cumming when just as suddenly the fingers were gone; she admitted to her husband she groaned in despair, she figured the guy must have heard her because suddenly there was a tapping at her cubicle door. Then the same voice commanded her to let him in, now much more fearful she refused and expected him to turn and leave the toilets but no the same large black cock suddenly poked through the hole again and the voice told her to slip it up her cunt.

She described the difficulty she had trying to face the wall and get this cock up her cunt, until the voice told her to turn round. This was much easier and the cock soon pressed against her cunt lips, forcing them even wider as it entered her throbbing cunt. Then she actually went red as she described herself humping the wall and feeling fuller than she had ever felt. Now with her eyes firmly shut she saw in her mind’s eye the hard large ebony cock plunging into her well stretched and soaking cunt.

She felt every thrust, every single vein on the monster cock, even though it was from her imagination, with her limited words she did her very best to describe to her loving husband what she was seeing and feeling in her mind’s eye. She bit her lip as she imagined the feeling of the cock throbbing and swelling as it began to spew forth its red hot seeds deep inside her cunt. Now physically blushing a deep shade of red, she realised her imagination had cross the interracial barrier. In real life she would never have considered such a relationship with a coloured guy.

Strange thing was that although she could actually feel her husband’s fingers still stroking her cunt, she really thought she could feel the stickiness of the black guy’s spunk deep inside her cunt. Then she opened her eyes and suddenly spotted her husband’s rock hard cock, his first in three months. Quickly she pushed him on to his back, swung her leg over him and plunged his cock up her cunt, frantically riding his cock she hoped to make him spurt before he lost the erection. No sooner had she got his cock up her cunt then she felt it losing its hardness. In a hasty race to beat its failing hardness and win the prize of a load of her beloved husband’s cock she began riding him hard and fast and tried telling him in vivid words about how his cock felt hard and good in her cunt.

Unfortunately she lost that race and his now floppy cock slipped from her cunt, she had not climaxed and neither had he. She showered his head in kisses telling him never mind, it’s not important. Then climbing back on to her side of the bed they settled down to sleep. Jim her husband was soon asleep and as she lay there listening to his rhythmic breathing she suddenly burst in to low quiet sobs as her frustration overwhelmed her. She made sure that Jim did not hear her and she go up slowly and quietly and went to the bathroom.

Taking her large vibrator from her bathroom linen basket she sat on the toilet legs wide apart leaning back against the low level cistern and closed her eyes. Immediately she was back in the toilet cubicle, she was back at the point where the guy tapped on the door, this time in her mind she opened the door and he stepped in. In her minds eye he soon had her stripped naked and as she sucked the vibrator imagining it was his large black cock she imitated his hands as in her vision he began pinching her nipples. The rougher he was the higher her passions rose and suddenly in simulation of him ramming his saliva soaked cock up her cunt, she rammed forcefully the vibrator into her cunt, she pounded her cunt hard and fast as she quietly begged him to fuck the white sluts cunt.

Her orgasm wracked through her body with such intensity that she actually passed out and woke an hour later, the vibrator almost slipping out of still soaking cunt. On extremely shaky legs she rose, washed her vibrator, popping it back amongst the dirty washing in the laundry basket and sneaked back to bed. Now she was determined to visit the toilets the two women had discussed.

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Glory or bust.

2. The visit.

Next morning, Peggy decided to begin her preparations for visiting the glory hole toilets; she decides on her clothes she would wear and as it was to be her first experience of anonymous sex, she thought it would be great to have new clothes so she could look at them and remember her experiences.

Carefully she thought about her style of dress and came upon the idea it had to be something easy to remove, yet sexy enough to stimulate her as she travelled to the scene. Grabbing her coat she kissed her husband and taking their joint credit card she headed off to do some special shopping.

Later in town she headed into a shoe store and looking around she spotted a pair of bright red, stiletto heeled shoes which mentally says fuck me all over them. She turns to the shop assistant and asks if they have that style in a size seven. The young female assistant looks at the shoes and then slowly looks Peggy up and down; then she turns and disappears into the store room; returning shortly with a shoe box, she shows them to Peggy and suggests she tries them on. The assistant leads her over to a bench and kneels down taking the shoes from the box. Peggy sits on the bench but in doing so has to open her legs a little wider than she would have normally done.

The assistant leans forward and removes Peggy’s shoe and then raises her ankle a little, she then slowly slips her foot into the new shoe. Peggy instantly becomes aware that the assistant’s eyes are not on her shoes, but rather she is looking straight up along her leg; she is sure from where she is kneeling and the angle she is looking she must be staring at her panties. Rather than feeling angry for some unexplained reason she begins to feel sexually excited, so much so she actually subconsciously opens her legs a little wider. Now the wet patch beginning to form on her gusset is clearly on view to the assistant.

On the pretext of checking their fit the assistant raises Peggy’s leg a little higher and wider, her other hand slides along Peggy’s smooth inner thigh to within a few centimetres of her cunt. Peggy’s breathing suddenly becomes excited; she quickly glances around the shop and is relieved to see its almost empty and the only other visible assistant, an older woman is busy with a mother and daughter pair.

Suddenly Peggy feels light finger’s touching her panties wet patch pressing it back against her cunt, flushed she looks into the assistants face and mouths the words is there somewhere more private. The assistant shakes her head but pops a piece of paper into Peggy’s hand just as the wonderful feeling fingers disappeared. A shaky voiced Peggy asked if they sold self supporting stocking in a similar red to the Shoes. The assistant rose and quickly returned with a pair of fish net stockings in a bright red colour. As Peggy went to rise the assistant kissed her quickly on the lips and whispered for her to ring her.

Then she led Peggy over to the counter where the older shop assistant took the payment for the two items and a flustered Peggy then left the shop. As she walked she thought to herself that this shopping thing could be a lot of sexual fun and she decided to see what fun she could have fitting herself out for her glory hole escapade.

Next she went into a small clothing shop and was pleased to see the assistant was also a young petite female. She quickly produced the shoes and asked for a wrap around skirt to match this colour. The girl looked at the shoes and actually murmured fuck me they are so sexy looking. Rather than feigning disgust at her swearing Peggy said, “Yes I thought so to, don’t you think they say fuck me all over them!”

The girl nodded and turned towards a rack of skirts, thumbing through them she selected a similar coloured skirt and held it up to Peggy, it was a single piece which wrapped around and tied with two thins straps. Peggy looked at it and then asked if she had one a little shorter, which raised the eyebrows of the girl. Peggy steeped up close to the girl and whispered that she would like to seduce her husband with the sexy outfit but would like to try it on too.

The girl was confused, did she mean she wanted to try on the skirt or try it on with her; scared of making the wrong connection she immediately found the next size down, and led Peggy to the back of the shop and showed her into the changing room. She was about to pull the curtain closed and leave Peggy to try on the skirt when Peggy grabbed her hand and said no. I will need you to help me. The girl whispered fine, just let me go drop the catch on the shop door.

By the time the girl came back and entered the cubicle, Peggy was stood in her panties and blouse. She asked if the girl sold lacy panties in the same colour as the skirt and shoes; the girl went and got a pair and when she entered the cubicle she stopped dead in her tracks for there was Peggy completely naked and stroking her cunt. Her cunt juices already smeared all over her fingers, cunt lips and nipples.

Before the girl could react, Peggy pressed her lips to her mouth and kissed her passionately, bringing her hand up over the girl’s cute little arse. The girl instinctively responded and was soon sliding her fingers deep into Peggy’s hot wet cunt. Frantically Peggy undressed the girl before kneeling before her and began kissing her thighs working ever closer to her cunt.

Then with feather light kisses on her cunt lips, Peggy gently parted the girl’s cunt lips as her tongue sought the source of the clear yet nectar sweet juices. Within minutes of lapping at the eager girl’s cunt, Peggy sensed her pending climax, so she redoubled her efforts, probing the girl’s cunt hole with her rigid tongue; she was rewarded with not just a trickle or a flow of cunt juices but when the girl came she squirted so hard that she soaked Peggy’s face even though Peggy was swallowing as fast as she could. The girl calmed down and began apologising but Peggy simply placed her hands on the girl’s shoulder and pressed her down towards the wet lino. At first the girl thought Peggy was going to make her lick up the fluid on the floor so she resisted until Peggy gasped, oh babe go down and do me… I need to feel your mouth on my cunt.

Now the girl dropped to her knees kneeling in the cold clammy wetness she pressed her mouth to Peggy’s cunt and repeated everything Peggy had done to her with the same climatic result. Peggy was not aware that this was the girl’s first woman on woman experience but both were well satisfied by the end. The girl tried to persuade Peggy to stay longer but she had to go finish shopping.

Having both dressed and paid for her skirt a newly energised Peggy headed off to get her white blouse. She spotted a neat shop offering the type of blouse she was looking for as sale prices and she entered to disappointedly find a single male shop assistant. The lesbian session she had just had; had been the first since she had married Jim and she was now eager to repeat it, but it was not going to be here in this shop. Although she was a little disappointed her hormones were still raised and she was horny enough to fancy a cock. The more she looked at the young male, the more she started to visualise in her mind him with a big stiff cock ready to fuck her cunt. She selected a wrap around semi transparent blouse and asked if she could try it on. The man led her to the fitting room and was about to leave her to it when she asked, “Can I ask your opinion?”

He nodded and she pulled all her goodies from the bag and said, “Do you think this blouse will set off this ensemble of clothing?”

The guy whistle and said, “I should think you would be a knock out in that lot?” then he added, “but I cannot see a bra amongst the items, are you planning on wearing one?”

Peggy put her finger to her lips as if contemplating her decision before answering, “I was not planning on one!” All the time she knew that a bra would hinder her fun at the glory hole and so she never intended to wear one.

The shop assistant said, “Well may I suggest you put everything on and I will go check for a sturdier blouse, after all you would not want those to simply pop out!” he said nodding towards her tits.

When he left he went to the shop door and locked it and spent a little time looking for a heavier duty blouse that could contain her 44D tits. Without success he returned to the fitting room and as he entered he saw Peggy stood there struggling to get the blouse to fasten correctly. He was stunned for this four foot something pocket beauty was a picture of a typical street walker. High heeled fuck me shoes in red, red stockings red easy release skirt flashing the stocking tops as it flicked this way and that and the hint of the red lacy panties. All topped off with those huge tits struggling to stay inside the almost see through blouse but clearly showing the deep pink rock hard nipples.

He asked if he may help and placed his hands on her tits to raise them allowing the material of the blouse to pass underneath them and support them making them seem even larger. The heat of his hands turned her cunt into a running tap; she closed her own hands over the top of his and squeezed then into her tits. Then releasing his hand she felt him locate the tie for the blouse and suddenly her tits fell free f the blouse and instantly he had his hot mouth clamped over her nipple and his tongue flicked and teased the engorge nipple flesh.

Peggy closed her eyes, and an audible gasp escaped her lips. The man continued to devour her nipple as his hands found her stocking clad legs and worked their way up to her hips. He heard her beg him to fuck her; he pulled his head away from her tit and demanded she repeat herself. “Oh for god’s sake get you’re fucking penis out and stuff it up my over heated cunt, you bastard!” Peggy screamed.

She was shocked with her own boldness for she would never swear around her husband and detested women who turned out such colourful language; and yet here she was swearing at a man she had just met and further more demanding he fuck her. He stepped back and dropped his pants revealing a hard seven inch cock he turned her round and made her bend over. Flicking her skirt up over her hips he then pulled her panties to one side and placed his cock against her swollen wet cunt lips; then with a quick flick of his own hips he speared his cock into her cunt. She screamed but nothing came from her mouth.

A few quick strokes and he pulled out to be greeted with a torrent of abuse, he snapped for her to shut up before he took his slippery cock in his hand and placed it at her anal ring, the with a long forceful push he buried his cock up her arse. She went ballistic begging him to fuck it hard and she actually added that if she had known anal sex could be so fucking hot she would have had her husband doing it to her since her honeymoon.

The guy fucked her arse like an express train pulling out just before cumming and managed to spray his load all over her face. Some even splashed on to her blouse, and then he made her suck his cock clean before they dressed. Peggy pointed out that she was not paying for the soiled blouse and he agreed to a fifty percent discount as he had enjoyed his time and that had to be worth something.

Peggy agreed and paid for her blouse before finding a place to grab a bite to eat, she laughed to herself as she thought, God isn’t it strange how good sex makes you hungry.

Later when she got back home she showed her purchases to her husband and took great delight in recounting the experiences of her shopping trip, even pointing out the spunk stains on the blouse as proof of her fun. Her husband kissed her and agreed he was pleased she had enjoyed her shopping trip so much but added he would have loved to have been there with her. He surprised Peggy by smelling the spunk stains and she was not sure but did she just see him snake his tongue out to taste it, no surely not.

Then on her next day off she told Jim she was off to the glory hole and he eagerly kissed her and made sure to examine her clothing marvelling at her boldness her braless tits looked delectable and the rest of her set up made her look like a street walker.

She drove nervously to the A630 and followed it until just outside Dronefield she saw the toilets in question. With her tummy doing summersaults she pulled in to the car park and carefully with apprehension entered the ladies toilets. She checked the first cubicle but could not find the hole in the wall she was looking for. Neither was there one in the second or third cubicles but in the fifth cubicle she found holes in both side walls and thought this a better bet as it doubled her chances of some fun.

She entered the toilet and closed and locked the door; now she was alone and unsure. Should she undress ready or just sit on the loo. In the finish she decided to play it safe and make out she really needed the loo. So she dropped her panties and raised her skirt and sat on the loo seat. The deadly silence was actually deafening in her mind and she sat there with the time seeming to stand still. Several times she nearly lost her nerve and left but she was disappointed nothing seemed to be happening.

She had just about given up when she heard movement out in the main foyer; he heard footsteps moving down towards her cubicle. What she could not see was a man walking slowly down checking the cubicles until he spotted the engaged sign on her door, he slipped into the cubicle to her right and closed the door with a deafening bang.

She heard nothing more but felt she was being watched, gathering all her nerve she opened her legs and began stroking her stocking clad legs, turning slightly to her right she now had her cunt on full view. Her right hand opened her cunt lips as her left hand squeezed her firm breasts. Suddenly a finger popped through the hole and beckoned her towards it. Now was the moment of truth, had she the courage to go through with this or would she sprint passed the guy and jump in her car and speed away.

Her mind went into slow motion, but she stood and as sexily as possible she walked forward and approached the hole; she saw the hand suddenly pop through the hole and begin to stroke her cunt. Soon a finger entered her cunt and it blew her mind; not because it was stroking the insides of her cunt wall but the fact that it was a total stranger being so intimate with her and causing such passions in her.

She backed off causing the finger to plop out of her soaking cunt and the hand instantly disappeared back through the hole; she whispered that she wanted to see his cock and she knelt with her eyes inches from the hole. She watched as the man undid his belt, then undid the waistband of his trousers before allowing them to drop next he pulled his pants to the side and a seven inch uncircumcised cock popped out. She took a deep breath at the thought of sucking suck a hard cock.

She hooked her finger through the hole and beckoned it to come closer, as soon as she could; she hooked her fingers around it and pulled it through the hole, she was surprised but delighted when his balls came through as well. Now like the wanton whore she felt, she devoured the cock delighting in pulling the foreskin back and bathing the cock head in tiny licks, as her hand encompassed his balls, she marvelled at the sized of them and the weight. Peggy hoped the weight indicated a massive load of cream for her to swallow.

As she devoured his cock in her mouth she suddenly felt him humping the wall as his cock began thrusting. She could not help but laugh in her mind as she visualised what he must look like on the other side of the wall. She was just getting into her sucking duties when the cock was gone, before she could react a hand was through the hole and pawing at her blouse trying to open it. She sat back on her heels ready to untie the straps and allow her tits to swing free, when she felt something hard and yet soft almost hitting the back of her neck. Shocked she turned her head and came face to face with a large eleven inch black cock. She immediately opened her mouth and swallowed it as she completed untying her straps and displaying her tits. The hand now found her nipple and twisted and pulled on it. The cock in her mouth began thrusting and suddenly she heard a tapping on the wall of her cubicle, the first guy began whispering for her to unlock her door.

She released the black cock from her mouth; she now contemplated whether she really wanted to have them both join her or had she gone too far already. As if not a part of her she found her hands leaning towards the door and releasing the bolt. The door swung open and there was her mystery man. The black cock she had been sucking even disappeared and soon she was lifted out to the foyer of the toilets, the white male then lay on the floor and the coloured guy lifted Peggy on top of the white guy, she helped him guide his cock into her cunt and she felt his hot mouth on her tit, his teeth nipped and bite firmly into her tit flesh, the pain mixed with her passions and heightened her overall experience.

She reached another level, when she suddenly felt the firm pressure of the black cock pushing passed her anal ring and filling her arse. She was so hyper at this point she was bucking hard on to both cocks screaming her head off but getting no sounds from her throat. Suddenly a hand grabbed her chin and a third cock was pushed against her mouth. Such was her horny state she simply opened and swallowed the cock; now with every hole filled with cock meat she was the complete slut. She sucked and fucked her way through these cocks and when she staggered out to her car and drove away she could still feel the spunk dripping from her cunt, arse and drenching her lacy panties, which the black guy had been kind enough to recover for her.

As she drove she was trying to recall all the details to tell her beloved Jim, but she knew whether he liked it or not she would be back; soon and back often.

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Glory or bust…

3. Re-living the dream.

Peggy parked the car in her driveway, and eagerly entered the house calling out to her beloved husband Jim, she hears him answer from their bathroom and she hurries up entering without even knocking.

Jim is sat on the toilet having a piss and Peggy knelt in front of him and lovingly held his penis whilst he peed. She began to tell him in an excited voice of the three hours she had spent in the glory hole. Despite his wife’s obvious state of excitement there was no reaction from Jim until she begins to tell him about being brought out of the cubicle and having a cock up her cunt, one in her arse and one down her throat at the same time.

She felt a stirring in his cock and hoped if she could tell him enough of the sordid details she may just get to fuck her own husband’s cock. She began by telling him, the guy who fucked my cunt had a seven inch uncircumcised cock and its pick head looked edible when she slid it from its polo necked sweater. Jim chuckled at her description although he did think it rather appropriate description. She described how big his balls and ball sac felt when she held it and how she was sure it would hold a large amount of sperm. When she said the word sperm she felt Jim’s cock twitch once more.

Peggy went to great lengths to tell Jim that she hoped this cock would spray his load all over her face, but he did not. Then she told him about how she knelt back on her heels and felt the big black cut cock touch her neck. Once more Jim’s cock lurched a little more into life. She described turning her head and seeing for the first time a real life one eyed trouser snake in its natural chocolate colouring and she felt his cock twitch and start to harden as she described its length, she suggested it was longer than her forearm and as thick as her wrist. Now between her descriptions she was kissing and sucking on Jim’s hardening cock.

She described how when she had the white guys cock up her cunt in the foyer of the toilets she suddenly felt this hard and yet so soft object pressing into her anal ring. She expressed her feelings of being so hot if someone had covered he ass in butter she could have fried an egg, then she told him how she felt a sharp pain in her arse as her anal ring expanded over this hard black baby making cock. By now Peggy was sure she could have left out any references to herself and just described the cocks and it would have had an effect on Jim’s cock.

Peggy told her beloved husband that although her arse hurt like fuck from the size of the cock now sliding into her she was so horny she did not care and began thrusting back to get much more of it inside her, then she nearly blew Jim’s mind as she told him believe it or not she could feel every single vein and pimple of both the cocks that were now only parted by the thin membrane which separated her cunt from her ass. By now Jim cock had reached a half solid erection and she slowly stroked it to maintain this effect.

When she told him that she managed to take all eleven inches into her arse and could feel it dwarfing the seven inch one in her cunt, Jim slipped his hand over hers and began jerking on his cock. She told him how the guy up her cunt began biting her tits and leaving his teeth marks which although felt painful merely inflamed her passions further. Then she told him at this point and she knew not where it came from but she felt another cock pressing against her lips. She described opening her eyes and seeing a smaller black cock than the one in her arse and this one wore the polo necked sweater. She admitted she eagerly opened her mouth and began to swallow this eight inch black mother fucker of a cock.

She described the feeling of being a complete whore, and yet she confessed it felt so natural to her. She described feelings which she really could not ever have known had Jim never have suggested her being free to find the sex he could no longer give her. His cock finally stood firm and proud when she admitted it was a surreal feeling having three cocks all interested only in achieving their own orgasms but uniting in bring her to the boil and releasing her own orgasm.

At this point Peggy stood up and kissed Jim full on the mouth, he could taste the distinct salty taste of male spunk in her saliva and again his cock jerked. Peggy then stepped back and told Jim she had something just for him; she raised her skirt and slowly lowered her spunk filled panties, tossing them into Jim’s face. He immediately picked them up and smelt the gusset and realised it was soaking in spunk, watching her carefully he was just about to slide his tongue out to taste the staining when she shocked him by saying, “Yes Jim, taste the spunk and if you really like it I have more still up my cunt and arse which you can lick out directly!”

Jim suddenly spluttered and asked how long had she known. Peggy not wishing to hurt his feelings said she had know for the last four years at least; she winged it by saying she knew he had been licking his own cum from her dirty panties right here in this very bathroom. She reassured Jim that it was ok and now he would be able to really go to town eating other men’s cum form his wife’s cunt.

Quickly now the pair moved from the bathroom to the bed room and Jim lay on the bed his head still buried inside his wife’s used panties. Peggy climbed up along side her husband and quickly buried his cock up her well used cunt; she teased him by asking if he could feel the other man’s spunk still up her cunt and now squishing all around his lovely cock. As she described his cock swimming in all this other man’s sperm she began riding him hard and fast. Suddenly Jim blurted out that he wanted to go with her next time, he wanted to see with his own eyes his delicate wife being used as a common whore.

Never before had Jim used such words around her and she was taken aback but more importantly they turned her on more than her trusty vibrator. Peggy knew; she would have to encourage him to verbally abuse her while they fucked. She promised him that on her very next day off she would take him along with her and he could stand in the cubicle and watch to his hearts content as long as he was naked from the waist down.

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Glory or bust…

4. Testing times

The next week passed slowly for both Peggy and Jim, although neither really knew what the other was thinking they both were eager to set out on their new adventure together. For Peggy she wanted to re live the thrill of being a whore for strangers pleasures, for the simple act, that first time, of allowing the men to use her three holes had released a side of her she did not know existed. To herself now she freely admitted she was a slag, a common worthless whore, a cum slut; no a cum queen; for she knew she would never tire of taking as much cum as she could in any hole she could get it. The only worry on her horizon was, would she be able to let herself really go with her beloved husband with her; or would the thought of having to live with him knowing she was a cock crazy slut be too much for their marriage to survive.

For Jim, the thought of his dear prim and proper wife, becoming the plaything of a stranger was an unbelievable aphrodisiac and to prove it had they not made love for the first time in months upon her return from servicing these men, but more he had actually cum up his wife for the first time in over a year. He had his nagging doubts as all men who truly loved their wives and yet wanted them to be whores for other men often do. Would she find a better lover, a more deserving cock to worship and start not coming home straight from work maybe even claiming she was working late and instead in a seedy hotel with some lover or other, what if that lover was some big black man with a massive cock? Hell; these thoughts haunted him day and night for the last seven days but yet he felt more alive and he was more sexually active since that fateful day.

Now today they would go into that toilet hand in hand and wait in the cubicle, wait for someone to come stick their cock up his wife, what if they wanted him to suck their cock too? As he pondered this new thought; he did not realise till he spurted, he had absent mindedly been stroking his hard cock. Here was his answer staring at him like a rabbit in a car’s headlights, the small pool of white sperm on the bathroom lino told him if told to, he would do so and do it eagerly.

He hoped no one would but secretly wished he would be made to do so, he could excuse his actions as not wanting to spoil Peggy’s fun but deep down inside he wanted to relive one of his earliest sexual experiences. When he was thirteen, he and a school friend had bunked off school to go to this school pals house to play with his train layout.

They had sneaked in through the garage only to find out, the lad's parents were already out and Glen invited him up to his bedroom to see the train layout. Only just outside the bedroom Glen had stopped him and said, “What do I get if you get to play with my train set?”

Jim was flustered; finally stammering, “What would you want?”

Suddenly Glen was pressing his lips to Jim’s as his hand groped at his crotch trying to feel his cock; rather then feel disgusted Jim actually became aroused and returned the favour seeking out Glen’s cock. Glen then pulled away and told him to remove his trousers and pants as Glen slipped into the bedroom. For some reason Jim, removed everything and slipped in behind Glen. Suddenly Jim was knocked face down on the bed and an also naked Glen was rubbing his arse cheeks.

Glen gloated as he asked if Jim had ever had a cock in his mouth, Jim started to say he had not, as he opened his mouth to speak his mouth was invaded by Glen’s cock; just long enough for him to lubricate Glen’s cock then Jim felt Glen’s weight on his back and with Glen’s maniacal laughter in his ears he felt his anal virginity ripped from him. The pain was excruciating but was soon replaced with a warm erotic feeling which had Jim shooting his cum with out a hand being laid on his cock.

Glen then made Jim lick up the sticky mess he had made, that was after he had shot his load up his arse of course. Jim never got to play with the train set that day but he did get to suck his first cock and got his first taste of another man’s seed. For a while Jim was confused as to whether he was gay, bi sexual or straight. When he was sixteen he met his first serious girlfriend and pushed any thoughts of other men’s cocks far from his mind. However those thoughts were now back with vengeance.

He quickly cleaned up the bathroom floor and went to his bedroom where Peggy was already dressed in her glory clothes as she lovingly called them. Jim insisted on checking her out, he started with her tits, stroking them and making sure she was not wearing a bra, he demonstrated this to himself by pinching and twisting her nipples, Peggy just began breathing a little heavier. Next he made her raise her skirt, checking she was wearing the flimsy lacy deep red panties, matching stockings right down to the matching six inch high heeled fuck me shoes. They both looked at the bedside clock and simultaneously said time to go.

Taking her by the arm, Jim led her down tot eh car and even played the perfect gent by opening the door her side and then after she had entered closing it for her; he then went round to the drivers door, opening it and sitting inside he closed the door and turned to her and said, “Where to ma’lady?”

Peggy smiled and said, “To the rampant cocks, James and don’t spare the bollocks!”

He pulled away from their drive as they joint laughter masked the aroma of latent sexuality which the car was now steeped in. He really had to fight the urge to drive at above the permitted speed limits, he thought to himself it would really good if he got pulled over for speeding with his wife in this dress and state, mind you he mused if she was horny enough she could always fuck the copper and get them both off the offence.

He was almost lost in thought as he drove and Peggy beside him was apprehensive about asking why he was deep in thought in case he said he had changed his mind and did not want her to go through with this. So they travelled on in silence, both scared the other may chicken out. Jim nearly passed the toilets until Peggy nudged him and pointed; he was too late to turn in so he went down to the next junction and turned round. Soon he pulled in and parked a fair distance from the entrance. Peggy suddenly asked him why and he muttered that the car would not be as noticeable here, until Peggy suggested that maybe the car being near the toilet was the signal for the action to be available.

Jim reversed the car nearer to the entrance of the toilet; getting out he came round and opened Peggy’s door for her and together they stood looking around before sure they were not being watched they entered the ladies loo’s together hand in hand. Jim looked around inside and remarked he was glad this was the ladies and not the gent’s. Peggy asked him why and he pointed to the dividing wall between the two toilets saying that’s where the urinals would normally be so this floor would be a wash with spilled piss; at least here the floor was clean and dry.

Peggy led him down the foyer and straight in to cubicle five, as she closed the door she pointed out the two glory holes and said that’s the one which showed first and then pointing at the one opposite it she said and that’s where that monster black cock came from. She went over and slipped her panties off before sitting on the toilet pan. Then she said, “Come on Jim, you know the deal. Off with those clothes!”

Jim’s heart was beating so fast he actually thought he could be about to have a heart attack as he slipped his slacks down and stepped from them, quickly followed by his pants and then he removed his tee shirt and stood totally naked before his wife, in this surreal atmosphere of a confined cubicle. He was just about to step forward to allow Peggy to play with his cock when he saw some movement off to his right; he nodded in that direction and Peggy turned to her left and began slowly stroking her cunt with long lingering strokes. Suddenly a finger came through the hole and a painted fingernail indicated for Jim to come closer to the hole.

Peggy disappointed to say the least nodded for Jim to move towards the hole and the hand came through taking hold of his cock and pulling him gently towards the hole. Soon his cock was through the hole and he said, “shit she is sucking me like there is no tomorrow! But I want to see who this expert cock sucker is!”

At this Peggy tapped on the cubicle wall and asked if the person would like to join them in this cubicle. Suddenly Jim’s cock was released and seconds later a slight tap on their cubicle door heralded a new arrival. Jim’s eyes lit up for the painted finger nails belong to a young looking man, who despite the tight space was soon on his knees sucking Jim’s cock a fresh. Peggy not to be out done soon had her hand inside the guy’s trousers and was slowly stroking his cock.

Just then a large fleshy pink cock slid through the hole to their right and now Peggy squeezed beside the young man and began kissing the head of the cock and was soon lapping at the cock like a giant lollipop. The voice of the owner of this cock asked if he could join them but had to be told there was no more room, however everyone agreed to give up their anonymity and meet out in the foyer area which allowed for more room for movement.

Once everyone was out of the cubicles they quickly shed their clothes and Peggy was quick to latch her mouth on to the guy with the painted fingernails who resumed sucking Jim. Meanwhile Jim asked the new guy if he wanted his cock sucked the guy looked shocked but declined and said he wanted to fuck a hot cunt and was not into men.

He soon slipped his cock up Peggy’s exposed cunt; she never missed a lick on the cock she was swallowing deep throat style. Jim watched closely as this new guy’s cock pushed and pulled on Peggy’s cunt lips, he was amazed how wet her cunt looked and how it made the cock shine and shimmer under the artificial lighting. Just then a large black man appeared and whipped out his cock, it appeared a poor six inches and he ordered Jim to begin sucking it telling him he heard him asking to suck on the other guys cock so he could suck this one before he ravaged the white bitches arse. Instantly Jim was thirteen again and happy with a cock in his mouth only this time he had another mouth sucking on his won cock.

Just then they all seemed to freeze as a woman entered and shrieked, they were about to scramble to find their clothes when she apologised for shrieking and came closer to see what was happening. However she clearly need to go pee as she kept grabbing her cunt and squeezing her legs together, The big black guy took charge and ordered her to raise her skirt and pull the panties to one side and then piss all over the white fucking whore of a bitch who loved sex, the dirtier the sex the better he announced.

Jim was amazed because the woman quickly raised her skirt right beside him and instead of pulling the panties to one side she was not wearing any and her black hairy cunt suddenly parted as a hot stream of yellow piss gushed all over Peggy and the guy fucking her cunt. Jim watched closely whilst still stretching his throat muscles on the now fully extended ten inch cock of the black guy. This guy suddenly pulled his cock away from Jim and told him to lick the pisser’s cunt clean. Unsure of himself Jim thought about refusing but his sub missive side won through and he was soon drinking the last few spurts of the woman’s piss before tenderly licking her cunt clean. As he continued licking her cunt the black guy came up behind her and slipped his cock between legs almost hitting Jim on the nose with it. Then it slipped into her cunt and the guy ordered Jim to keep cleaning her cunt. He was soon lapping up her cunt juice directly from his cock.

Then the guy fucking Peggy pulled out and sprayed her body with his seed, the guy sucking Jim had been also stroking his own cock and was now spraying his load to join the other guys all over Peggy. The coloured guy slipped his cock out of the woman and added his all over Peggy too, However Jim was still struggling to maintain a hard on let alone get close to cumming. However the coloured guy saw Jim’s cock wane and ordered him to get the fuck on the floor and lick all that shit up of his wife, adding that if he missed a single strand of spunk he would not only whip his ass but butt fuck him with this hard cock. Jim was sorely tempted to deliberately leave behind some spunk just to get his arse fucked, but he size put him off he had been sore for three weeks the first time he had his arse fucked and he never forgot that.

So Jim cleaned his wife up completely and afterwards he watched as Peggy took the big hard black cock up her cunt and the finger nail guy up her arse whilst the other guy had gain a new bravery and had ordered Jim to bend over. Then he slipped his hard cock up Jim’s arse and fucked him hard; this caused Jim to spurt his cum over Peggy’s hair, once again no one had touched Jim’s cock. However as Peggy was now being double fucked she was also sucking on the woman’s cunt and that woman leaned over and now cleaned Jim’s cock.

Jim now had to sit out the action as his cock would not rise to the action any more; so he had a ring side seat as he watched his wife and a mystery woman take on these three stiff cocks. He was just about to collect his clothes when the mystery woman grab him and pulled him it a cubicle, she immediately pulled him between her legs and holding open her cunt lips she ordered him to lick all the spunk from her cunt, and if her husband found one single trace of any she would be back with a shot gun looking for Jim.

Jim was happy to oblige and between his tongue, fingers and sucking he really did a grand job cleaning her cunt out and in the process bringing her to two climaxes. By the time he came out the cubicle his wife was along on the floor in a pool of piss and spunk, she had white sticky fluid oozing from her cunt lips, anal ring and even from her mouth. He helped her up and commented that she stank like a Turkish brothel; she managed a weak smile as he helped her put her skirt and blouse on over her love bit tits and swollen cunt lips. He even insisted on her putting her panties back on, using the excuse that he did not want her to dribble this lot all over the car seats.

He carefully drove home and had to wait till two of his neighbours entered their house before helping Peggy out of the car and up to the house as she walked bow legged. Once inside he led her up to the bathroom and made her stand in the bath. Instead of turning the shower on he began by licking around her mouth and used his tongue to bathe her. he thought this may disgust him but instead it turned him on to the point where he had a raging hard on and he turned the almost comatose body of his wife towards the wall and slipped his cock up her arse, fucking her whilst imagining he was thirteen again and this time he was fucking a screaming Glen.

Later in bed as he cuddled up to Peggy she asked in a dreamy voice, “Was I dreaming or did you fuck me up the arse and call me Glen?”

He kissed her forehead and promised someday to tell her the full story, and he promised her a new outfit for the next time they went in search of some glory….

As she dropped of to sleep, Peggy’s last words rang around in Jim’s mind; good you can fuck my arse as often as you like and call me a man’s name if it helps……

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Glory or bust.

5. Shopping together.

On the Monday Peggy and Jim, went shopping together for the first time in ages; normally Jim’s hate of being dragged from shop to shop led to him claiming his illness was worse than it actually was and besides he argued that she could shop faster if he stayed home. But today they were happy to be out shopping together; Peggy suspected there was an ulterior motive as Jim almost begged her to retrace her steps from when she went shopping for her glory hole uniform as he referred to the clothes she wore to the toilets.

Soon the entered the same shoe shop and Peggy pointed out the salesgirl, the poor girl thought she was in real trouble as the woman had brought her husband in. Jim went over and said, “Can I have a quiet word, my dear?” a nervous woman agreed and led him as far away from her boss as possible, “I understand you served my wife a few weeks ago with some special shoes, my wife says your services was superb and wanted you to serve her again!” Jim reassured her. The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

“She would like the same style shoe but in black, with black stockings too match, and if your agreeable she would like you to try them on her just as you did the as time! There will of course be a special bonus in it for you, but again it depends on if you’re agreeable!” Jim continued.

Just then the shop manageress appears, “Jane, is there a problem here!” she snapped.

“No Ms Brahms,” Jane quickly answered back.

Jim could not help but laugh out loud; “Excuse me, what is so funny?” Ms Brahms asked. Jim explained he used to be a real fan of the TV comedy show, ‘Are you being served’ and there was no way anyone would mistake this Ms Brahms for the Wendy Richards character, no she was more like the Molly Sugden character of Mrs Slocumb. Even Jane had to force herself not to giggle.

Jim continued, “Ms Brahms, your sales staff here, served my wife two weeks ago with a pair of shoes and accessories, had it not been for her diligent service my wife would have gone elsewhere to make that purchase, but for as long as this staff member works here, this shop is guaranteed our future custom! So best you look after your excellent staff member!”

Mr Brahms smiled and said congratulations Jane, head office shall be informed and with that she turned and walked away. Jane smiled and thanked Jim. Now it was the fuck me shoes size seven only in black she recalled. Jim loved the way she said fuck me and given half the chance he swore he would. She quickly moved off to the store room and soon returned with three boxes and two packs of stockings. Just then Ms Brahms called over to Jane saying she had needed to go see the chemist for her migraine was getting worse. She then added as it was nearly lunch time after Jane had served these two valued customers could she lock the shop and take her lunch as she was going to nip home and lie in a darkened room. This was an unexpected bonus for Jim and Peggy, the slight blush on Jane’s face too betrayed her instant thoughts. As Ms Brahms headed for the door she stressed, “Remember though we re open at 1.30 even if I am not back!” The three of them waited giving Ms Brahms five minutes to disappear and Jim hurried over to the door and dropped the catch.

Meanwhile, Peggy stood directly in front of the kneeling Jane and raised her skirt at the front so Jane could see she was not wearing panties, By the time Jim got back to them Peggy had bent her knees and opened her legs as Jane lapped at her cunt like a cat licking cream. Jim helped Peggy to sit on the bench as Jane continued her oral onslaught, the Jim moved behind Jane and raised her skirt; he was disappointed to find she was wearing tights and plain navy blue passion killer knickers. He struggled to pull her tights down and instead ripped a hole in them, promising as he did so to buy Jane a new pair. He pulled aside her knickers and instead of driving his tongue up her cunt he began rimming her anal ring.

This sent Jane’s mind into spiralling firework displays and she doubled her efforts to bring Peggy off, hoping that she may then have time to suck Jim’s cock. Jim was having non of that as he used his pointed tongue now to spear and penetrate into the edges of her anal ring and as he did so he slipped two fingers deep into Jane’s cunt. As he fucked her cunt with his fingers he would twist them skewering her on to orgasm.

Rapidly two fingers became three as her cunt adjusted and Jim saw Jane had four fingers now up his beloved Peggy’s cunt. Not to be out done Jim now inserted four fingers up Jane’s cunt and returned to rimming her arse. His concentration was interrupted when Jane turned her head towards him and snapped, “Fist me!” Eager to please Jim closed his thumb into the four finger’s already ploughing her cunt, it took a little hard work but he worked his full hand into the young girl’s cunt. Once his hand was inside up to his wrist, he clenched his fist and began thrusting his fist inside her cunt.

Jane went ballistic with lust as she screamed her orgasm into Peggy’s cunt, Jane’s throes of orgasm caused her to hit the right spots on Peggy’s clit and sent her too into orgiastic outer space. Poor Jim never got the chance to fuck Jane as he wanted, for the shop clock now showed 1.25 pm. By the time they dressed, kissed their goodbyes, paid for their goods, also paid for new shoes and stockings for Jane and after Jim slipped his phone number into Jane’s hand, they slipped from the shop just before they saw Ms Brahms heading back.

The next shop on their route was the skirt shop where the single young female worked alone. Peggy introduced her to Jim and asked for a similar skirt to the red on she bought here two weeks ago, the girl’s eyes flew wide open as she now recalled where she had seen this woman before. This time the girl never said a word and merely walked over to the door and locked it, upon returning she selected a skirt in black denim type material, still a wrap around version. She then led them through to the fitting room and then turned to Peggy and simply said, “Strip!”

Peggy quickly removed her clothes and the girl slid her hand between her legs and snatched it back saying, who the fuck has been playing with this. Peggy looked from Jim to the girl and snapped, what the fuck does that matter. She was instantly shut up by the slap of the girls hand across her face. Jim was about to step in to defend his wife when the girl shot him a look that said try it, I would love to slap down a jumped up twat like you.

The girl turned back to Peggy and demanded, “Well!”

Peggy blushed and mumbled the girl in the shop where we bought the shoes. Now the shop girl turned to Jim and smiled, “Strip wimp!” she said. Suddenly Jim went into automation and quickly undressed. Then the girl told them they could call her Mistress Mandy, Mandy reached forward and took Jim’s flaccid cock in her hand, she pulled on it sharply causing Jim to wince. She now instructed Peggy to kneel and suck Jim’s cock; now it was Peggy’s turn to become sub-missive as she meekly knelt and began sucking Jim’s still flaccid cock.

Neither Jim nor Peggy saw Mandy slip from the room, returning a few minutes later stripped and sporting a large black strap on cock. The first Peggy saw of it was when it touched her cheek; but Jim had seen her approaching in the full length mirror, swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner causing the impressive looking rubber cock to wave hypnotically as she walked towards them.

When Mandy stood beside Peggy’s head, she instructed her to suck this rubber cock; once it was covered in Peggy’s saliva she stepped behind Jim and pushed him into a bending position. Then she eased firmly but gently the hard rubber cock into his arse. Almost as soon as she had half the length up his anal chute, she noticed his cock was now rock hard and she teased him calling him a fucking faggot, a wimp who only responds to being fucked like a cunt toting whore.

Without being told Peggy resumed sucking on her husbands now rock hard cock and was soon rewarded with a mouth full of spunk, Mandy ordered her not to swallow and pulled the rubber cock from Jim’s arse and pushed it; shut stains and all into the white sticky fluid in Peggy’s mouth. When she had coated the rubber cock sufficiently she turned and made Jim kneel and suck the rubber cock clean. Then she made him stand in the corner looking into the mirror as she pounded mercilessly into Peggy’s cunt calling her a two bit whore of a tramp. The more she screamed her abuse at Peggy the more excited both Peggy and Jim got. Soon Peggy was screaming her way through a mind blowing orgasm.

Ten minutes later they left the shop with the new skirt and it seems a new mistress to obey when she called upon them.

Thirty minutes later they were walking out of the third shop with a black half lace button up blouse which clearly showed Peggy’s cleavage. Nothing unto ward happened in this shop because it was not the same male salesman working today.

Making their way home some what weary but satisfied they talked about where their adventures were going to lead them. Jim expressed concerns over how easily they both became subservient to Mandy just now and how dangerous that could be, he stressed that they really needed one of them to be strong in these cases and suggested that they take it in turns to protect each other.

For the first time in as long as they could remember they both decided upon an afternoon nap, they were soon laid fully dressed on top of the bed and drifting off to sleep. When they woke it was dark outside and both felt more than a little hungry. They decided to have a late supper in bed and rest up for their glory hole adventure tomorrow.

After eating they laid having difficulty in finding any sleep, so they chatted about the changes to their lives over the last month or so. Jim actually apologised for leading Peggy down this path until she told him he had done nothing she had not been thinking about herself. She added the difference was because he knew about it she did not feel guilty like she would sneaking around to satisfy her needs.

Instead of saying anything else, Jim leaned over and gave his wife a slow loving kiss, when they broke that kiss; she whispered I love you, Jim. He replied lovingly not half as much I love you, Peggy slutty wife. She shot him a look and saw he was grinning like a Cheshire cat so she cradle herself in his arms and smiled back.

Peggy slowly reached out her hand and slid it down his leg till she was touching his cock, she looked lovingly up to his eyes and whispered, would Mr throbbie, respond if I kissed him right now. Jim knew there was little chance but did not want to spoil the moment so he said gently, he might.

He watched as his loving wife slid down the bed and placed a lovingly long kiss on to Jim’s cock head, probing its eyelet with the tip of her tongue. Meanwhile Jim tried to help her along by thinking how he felt when that rubber cock pushed deep into his arse and massaged his prostate gland. He even whispered for Peggy to slide her index finger up his arse. She began probing his anal ring but Jim’s cock was dead. Although when he told Peggy, she jokingly added that if he were dead it would have help because rigor mortis would have set in and he would at least be hard.

Immediately she had said it she regretted speaking those cold words as she saw the hurt in Jim’s eyes. She began to apologise but Jim stopped her and told her he knew she meant no malice in her comments and in any other circumstance he would have found it highly amusing but because he so wanted to make love to his sexy and randy wife, he could not raise a smile from it.

Next morning when Jim woke up, he leisurely reached out his arm to cuddle his wife, but found an empty bed, sadly he sat up and contemplated getting up and taking a shower when the bedroom door opened. In the light of the landing, it appeared his wife was naked holding as she was a tray on which she had prepared him a breakfast. As she moved out from between the light and Jim’s eye line he saw she was wearing the self same Negligee she had worn twenty three years ago on their honeymoon.

She approached the bed and placed the tray on the bedside cabinet and lean forward to kiss her husband. Jim reached up and cupped her breast through the gossamer material and gently squeezed and he blew her a kiss and he said I still love you in that sexy gown.

Whilst Jim ate his breakfast, Peggy knelt and feasted on his cock trying all she could think of to make him hard enough to fuck her but by the time he had finished his cock was still as soft as when she started. Then Jim produced a small plastic bag from under his pillow and before Peggy could react he swallowed two small blue pills. She asked what were they, and smiled to herself when Jim replied Viagra.

Together they retired to the bathroom and showered together; with Jim delicately shaving her cunt; before walking naked back to the bedroom. Jim cursed and Peggy asked what was up. He replied that those fucking useless tablets aren’t working. The guy who charged him fifty quid for them swore they would make his cock like steel within twenty minutes of taking them, and yet here we are forty five minutes later and nothing.

Peggy never said anything, but under breath she cursed wasting so much money of something that did not work. Now in silence they dressed, Peggy putting on her black ensemble purchased yesterday, by the way for the men reading this, the whole ensemble had cost £150.

Then at 11.30 am they stepped from the house and slipped into their car, driving over to the toilets as before; this time Jim parked beside the entrance and ever the gent he went around and held open Peggy’s door. He could not help but admire her fine sexy body even if she was wrong side of forty.

Arm in arm they entered the toilets slowly creeping down to the fifth cubicle, Drat it was already occupied, so Peggy pulled him into the sixth cubicle. She quickly bent and peered though the hole, she nudged Jim who also bent and peered through the hole too. The sight that befell him was exquisite, a large long black cock being sucked by a man naked and displaying a slightly smaller cock.

To be honest it was not the cocks which attracted Jim most, but the cute tight arse of the owner of the smaller cock. Jim could not help but wonder if after all these years, his latent homosexual tendencies were about to surface for good.

He was suddenly brought back to reality by his wife’s hand gently squeezing his cock. He looked down to see his trousers and pants on the floor around his ankles. He thought to himself some smooth operator his wife, he never even felt her undo his belt.

She nudged Jim towards the hole and placed his still semi soft cock into the edge of the hole before knocking loudly on the wall. Suddenly Jim moved to the wall and whispered one of them is sucking my cock, Peggy slipped out of the cubicle and tapped on the next cubicle’s door, it too opened and she moved inside. Suddenly Jim’s cock was released although now it was hard.

He pulled back and soon followed Peggy out of the cubicle, when he did so he came across a proper little orgy in full swing, for there was a naked Peggy a large black cock beneath her thrusting up into her cunt and the other cock now thrusting into her spread wide anal ring. Now with the combination of the Viagra and the erotic stimulus Jim was as horny as a bandicoot. He moved up behind the guy on top of his wife and stroked his arse, the guy never moved so he slipped his now rock hard cock up the guys arse. As he drove his cock into the guy in front he governed that guy’s strokes into his own wife’s arse. After ten minutes, Jim pulled his hard cock out of the guy and moved round to make his slut of a wife to have her suck it. Just at that point, the two men thrust and held their cocks buried deep inside Peggy as they unloaded their baby making seed.

Peggy began squealing like a horny pig as she came; and the men dressed and left. Jim still sporting the hard cock climbed between Peggy’s legs and slipped his cock into the sloppy cum filled cunt of his wife, to Jim this felt like heaven. He was just about to add his own load to the loads in her cunt when a male voice told then to stop this instant.

Both Peggy and Jim looked up and saw a police officer stood there. Instantly Jim’s cock spurted its seed deep into his wife’s already full cunt. The officer grabbed Jim and pulled him off Peggy; making the pair of them stand in the corner he began questioning them. Jim explained they were not doing anything wrong as they were husband and wife and they were there alone.

The officer soon shut him up by telling him that he was drawn to the toilets by the disappearing two males who came out of the ladies loo, now upon entering into that toilet, he finds a man and woman engrossed in an indecent act. Now that man with what looks like several loads of spunk all over his still hard cock claims nothing happened and they are husband and wife. But have no documents on them to prove they are married as they claim.

The officer took out his notebook and began to write something down and as he did so he said your both looking at 18 months inside for perverted acts in a public place, Peggy began to sob and Jim trembled; not at the thought of prison but at the excitement of becoming some inmates person boy pussy.

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Glory or Bust.

6. The final countdown.

The police officer turned to Jim and said, “Make it easy on yourselves tell me who the other two guys were and it will count as assisting the police and you will get a lighter sentence!”

Jim tried to make the officer believe him when he replied, “That’s just it the idea of meeting here is anonymous sex, so you don’t know anything about the others, no names, no ages, no addresses, no way of contacting them. It’s that which allows them to do what ever they want to do with no recriminations!”

The officer walk up to Peggy, who now stood there trying her best to control her sobbing, she had traces of the other’s spunk running down both legs, her tits were marked with love bites, her nipples still stiff from her recent excitement and her lipstick smeared across her left cheek. The officer leaned close to her face and sniffed the air, then he said, “you smell like a cheap rate whore, you sure you not got form for prostitution?”

Jim instinctively jumped to his wife’s defence, “No she has not, we got into this only very recently when my long term medical condition and the drugs side effects rendered me unable to get an erection and I coaxed her into finding her sexual releases elsewhere!”

For the first time since entering the toilet, the officer smiled; secretly he admired Jim for his defence of his wife and yes even the true love he showed in wanting her to still be sexually satisfied if he could not, of course that was if it was true! The officer turned to Jim and said, “I can’t believe that, when I came in you were fucking this slut’s cunt like there was no tomorrow, hardly the actions of someone who could not get a hard on let alone not take care of his wife’s needs some other way!” “Besides that just makes her a free whore, a worthless cum bucket of a tramp!” he declared now staring at Peggy’s cunt.

“My wife is not a free whore, she is a tender loving woman who deserves better than some plastic tube stuffed full of batteries to give her sexual relief!” Jim declared indignantly.

Then Jim listened in disbelief when the officer said, “I suppose you, got your kicks from watching her perform like a slag, taking other men’s cocks so you could eat their spunk from her wide open cunt! What are you a cock sucking faggot?”

Jim in an instant, realised he either now began lying or he risked losing the respect of his wife, but I he lied and the officer did not believe his lies it could be worse for them all. He replied, “I can not deny that since we came here today, my attitude to tasting spunk has changed and I must admit I do like it but that was not the main reason I was here, I was here to protect my wife if things got too rough!”

Both Peggy and Jim were then shocked as the officer said, “OK. So prove it, get down on your hands and knees like a cock hound and lick up the spunk now running down her legs. Shaking from fear and a little rage, Jim immediately got on his hands and knees and crawled slowly over to his wife, who was leaning still sobbing against the toilet sinks. As he approached the officer raised his hand and rapidly landed a hard spank on Jim’s lily white ass. At the same time, he told Peggy to tell her husband to suck her client's spunk from her cunt and arse.

With trembling voice, Peggy, got into the role play as she said, “You worthless faggot, come her and lick up those customers loads from my thighs and whilst your there you better do a fucking good job on cleaning it all out of my arse! Oh yes and then there is that black guy’s load that could be making me pregnant at this moment up my cunt. You better start there and suck it all out my come eating wimp of a husband!”

Jim was taken aback, she was so convincing as she spoke he forgot their troublesome audience and obeyed with a yes mistress. So convincing was her role play he had another hard on, it had been seven years since he had managed two hard on’s in one day. The officer saw it too as he commented that the fucking wimp was enjoying it look at his poor little cock straining to fuck something again.

The officer stepped forward and grabbed Jim by his hair and pulled him away. He then ordered Peggy to lie on the floor with her legs wide apart. Once she obeyed, he released Jim and told him to stick his tiny cock up her cunt amongst that black guy’s spunk and then once he felt his cock coated in that filthy slime he was to start to fuck her calling her all the names he could think of as the whore she was and is.

What neither Jim nor Peggy saw as the carried out the officer’s demands was him slipping out of his uniform. The first they knew was when Jim felt the guy’s hands on his arse. Suddenly his arse cheeks were forced apart and something hard and hot was pushing into his anal ring.

The officer then said, “That’s it my little faggot, your going to take my cock up your boy pussy while your own worthless cock drowns in that other guy’s spunk, and your whore of a wife is then going to suck my cock clean before sucking my spunk from your shit hole!”

The talk had its effect on Jim as he relaxed his anal muscles and accepted happily the long thick cock of the police officer, mean while he added to the atmosphere by telling his wife, what a whore, a cum sponge, a cock teasing slut she was and how he could feel those ten guys spunk soaking into his cock.

The officer did not pay no attention to what was being said, no he was much more interested in fucking the tight ass of Jim and driving Jim’s cock into his wife’s well fucked cunt by driving his own nine inch cock deep into Jim’s bowels.

They fucked like this for forty minutes, the officer stopping every time he felt close to cumming and now Jim was begging him to fill his faggot like boy pussy with his masterful spunk, so his whore of a wife could eat it out of his anal ring.

Then the officer slammed his cock hard into Jim and held it there, Jim felt the scalding hot spurts of man cream hitting his bowel walls and it triggered his own climax as she sprayed his cum into Peggy’s clutching cunt. The intensity of Jim’s climax made him howl like a wolf as he came, so much so that the officer tried clamping his hand over his mouth to silence him.

Next the officer pulled from Jim’s throbbing arse and slipped his shit and spunk covered cock into Peggy’s mouth. She baulked at the smell let alone the taste but fearing annoying the policeman and making things worse she somehow managed to suck it clean.

As she cleaned the officers cock her beloved Jim was back to licking her cunt clean of the now mixture of the black guys spunk and his own. The diligent actions of Jim’s tongue helped take Peggy’s mind of the smell and taste of the cock in her mouth and it was working its magic towards another climax for Peggy.

No sooner had Jim given Peggy another orgasm and cleaned her cunt with his tongue, the policeman pushed him aside and was immediately pounding her cunt with his stiff member; Jim stole away to the cubicle and managed to clear his bowels and saved Peggy having to endure that.

The toilet was now echoing to the sounds of yet another orgasm wracking through Peggy’s body. The officer finally felt the tell tale signs of his climax approaching and pulled out to spray his load all over Peggy’s tits and then he made Jim lick it all up, which Jim was happy to do.

After they all got dressed; both Jim and Peggy now dreaded the next few minutes. But they were extremely relieved when the officer handed them a piece of paper which said if you want to repeat this fun, call me and gave his mobile number then laughing he turned and walked away.

All the way home, Peggy kept saying how she would have died of embarrassment if it had all come out in court. So they pledged to make sure to be much more careful in future.

lovelqqkn2
08-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks for a great post! Now lets read what happens when she does it for real.

lovelqqkn2
08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Love it. Next !!!

lovelqqkn2
08-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Thank you for this series.

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Excellent story, love them glory holes with my wife having lots of fun there.

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Damn, another good glory hole story. Thanks

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Hubby has gotten into this one. He loves the glory holes as much as his wife

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Caution is a great thing when it comes to public sex. Thanks for the nice post progression