PDA

View Full Version : I did not see anyone 02

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:50 AM
I did not see anyone!

Chapter two....

Jim made sure that when Tabatha entered her home, he was close enough behind her to enter without giving himself away. He waited anxiously as she flitted around the living room and kitchen, suddenly the phone rang and as she answered it, Jim heard her say, "oh ok I was just going to go shower, give me an hour and then come pick me up!"

He knew he would have to act fast, but at least she would undress herself for him, although she would not know it was for him. Tabatha dashed up stairs and into her bedroom, closely followed by Jim. She began to undress as he watched, unbeknown to her. When she was naked he made his move and began to tease her nipples.

Tabatha was facing the mirror and allowed a gentle moan to escape her lips as her nipples responded to the gentle stroking. Suddenly she shrieked as she saw the breasts being squeezed. It was not because the squeeze was harsh but the fact that she could see the indentations of invisible fingers pressing into her flesh.

She suddenly froze and asked, "Who are you?" it looked so strange her talking to no one and yet the indentations in her breast flesh assured her someone was there.

Jim decided to play along and he whispered into her ear, "I am your hidden passion, for too long you have sought to deny my existence!"

A strange puzzled look appeared on Tabatha's face as she clearly heard these words. "Open your legs, my little sexy slut" she heard the voice demand. Soon she could feel the same sensations earlier as an imaginary hand began to feel her hardening cock, then the unmistakeable sensations of having her cock stroked as the voice whispered "You want to feel as good as you did in the locker room, and then you must obey my every word!"

"No, no, "she moaned, "it's wrong to play with myself like this!" she muttered.

The voice growing stronger and sterner replied, "But it's me playing with you and I will have my way or you will suffer!" Jim was now getting into this role as unseen master and was already contemplating his plan of action.

"You will turn around and get on your knees and you will suck my imaginary cock!" the voice demanded.

Obediently she turned and knelt before opening her mouth, just as he was about to slip his already hard cock into her mouth, she spoke, "this is stupid, how can I suck an imaginary cock!" but she soon shut up when sure enough her tongue came into contact with what felt like a real cock only she could not see it.

So she gave way to her inner desires and began to suck hard on the cock she mentally visualised to be in her mouth, but there was no disguising the taste of the sperm that cock was now depositing down her throat. She balked at the taste. Not that it was badly tasting but it just could not be that she had swallowed the spunk of her inner desires, yet she knew the taste so well that it could not be anything else. Her mind recalled the taste of her own spunk, which she had been swallowing for a few months now.

In her wilder moments she would often wank her cock and licked the spunk from her own hand, and yet this tasted similar but different, if that was possible. She did not realise that she was sucking and swallowing a stranger's spunk and therefore the taste would be slightly different.

Then the voice inside her head told her to stand and to lie on her bed with her feet still on the floor. In a trance and wondering what was about to come next she did as she was told. Jim then stood between Tabatha's spread legs and lifted her cock and balls clear of her cunt. Tabatha moaned as she felt the realistic feel of a handgrip her cock.

She then felt as if something soft but hard was beginning to force her cunt lips apart, she cried out "No, no, please I am a virgin!"

The voice laughed as it replied "You will give me your cherry then and also your anal cherry will be mine too!"

She suddenly began to struggle to get away from this demon she perceived, as her own inner desires. Her mind kept telling her that if this were her inner desire she would be able to control its actions by thinking it to do something else. Suddenly her mind was dragged back to reality as she felt a sharp tearing pain in her crutch as her hymen was finally broken. The sharp stabbing pain continued for a short while until it was overtaken by the intense sexual frenzy beginning to overtake her body. She found herself begging to be fucked even harder as she neared an unbelievable climax. Just as she felt the orgasm break she also felt the throb of the cock inside her as it too began to spurt its life creating fluids.

She almost shrieked in fear as she watched the blood stained cock slowly exit her cunt, whilst she could not see the full cock she could now see the areas covered by the virginal blood and she closed her eyes as she screamed for this horror before her. Jim took this opportunity to quickly wipe his cock on her bed sheet so he was again invisible to the naked eye.

Forcing the still hysterical Tabatha over on to her stomach, he tied her hands behind her back and forced her legs apart as she began to probe her anal ring with his fingers. Tabatha tried her best to defend her anal cherry but as she could not see where her attacker was and already hampered by her hands being tied she could do little but hope this haunting would soon be over and would never return.

She could now feel the same thick cock being forced into her tight anal opening, and the pain seared through her body yet again. Whoever or whatever was doing this to her was only interested in their own needs and pleasures. Soon Jim was fucking her anal ring with hard long strokes and was teasing her as he said, "your cunt is mine, your arse is mine, and your cock is mine to play with as I see fit. You fucking shameless whore will be mine for ever more to be my cum bucket as often as I want!"

Sobbing into the bed, Tabatha had no response to make for how can you stop something you cannot see. As Jim began to really pound her arse he reached beneath her and began to wank her rock hard cock as he thrust. He matched the thrusts to his wanking and it seemed to Tabatha confused mind that the cock was an extension of the one inside her sore and bloody arse. Soon she felt the tell tale throb as the cock inside her spewed forth its third lot of cum.

The voice told her to keep her head pressed into the bed as he withdrew his cock and he wiped this shit-covered cock on the blankets beside her. He then re dressed himself and stood off to one side. After some twenty minutes, Tabatha ventured to try to rise from the bed. No longer was the heavy weight pressing her done into the bed, she managed to slide down on to her knees beside the bed and it was then she saw the stain on the sheet where he had wiped his shitty cock. She broke out in fits of sobs as she cried her eyes out that a spirit had raped her, an entity she could not see and therefore could not protect herself from.

She tried to move her hands but found them still tied tight. She was hopelessly stuck. Meanwhile Jim surveyed his handy work and for the first time in his life he felt good and in control of something. Just then he found he had an intense need to pee and he smiled to himself as he thought about what he intended to do.

He undid his fly and removed his well used penis, he then walked quietly up to Tabatha and began to piss all over her making sure to spray her mouth, eyes and hair in his personal golden shower.

He was just about finished when he heard the door downstairs open and slam closed. A female voice shouted out "Tabatha, where are you!"

Tabatha responded in a wail of sobs and some a young woman of around twenty-two came crashing into the bedroom and stood shocked to see the state of her young lover. Bound and abused beside their bed.

In all the confusion, Jim slipped out the bedroom and all the girls heard was the slamming of the front door as he made his escape. Jenny dashed to the window and peered down towards the doorway but was unable to see anyone. Although she had to rub her eyes because despite no one being there she saw a shadow make its way along the path at a frantic pace.

Jim vowed never to attack again and especially during daylight. But his pleasure of what he had done some began eating at his very soul and the urge to repeat the episode soon became too strong to resist. Although the fear of his DNA was being left behind because of unprotected sex calmed his desires for the next two weeks.

Tabatha blurted out the whole story to Jenny as she gently bathed her and soothed her sore body. Both girls refused to believe it was a ghost that had so sadistically raped Tabatha but if it was not then who could make themselves invisible and be motivated to do such awful things to a gentle natured hermaphrodite.