PDA

View Full Version : I did not see anyone 03

niteowluk2003
08-12-2010, 07:51 AM
I did not see anything.

Chapter three.... School days revisited.

For the next two weeks, Jim relived the experiences with Tabatha every night, but every time the thrill grew less and less and he knew soon he would have to experience a new adventure; unseen of course.

For the last three days he had been thinking who would be his next victim, the blonde from the locker room, he even contemplated tackling a male as he had found playing with someone else's penis such a great thrill, he kept telling himself he was not gay, but then a really wicked idea hit him.

When he was in the final grade at school, his English teacher, Ms Trout, had been a twenty two year old female and on several occasions she had given the impression of teasing her front row students, male or female.

He made a phone call to his old school and by inventing a slight lie he got permission to sit in on one of the English lessons for a supposed thesis on teaching practises. That night he travelled back to his hometown in Nebraska, staying in a medium sized hotel on the far side of town.

By late afternoon he made his way to his old school and was amazed to find Ms Trout was still teaching the same class. He instantly recognised her and she seemed to recognise him as she tentatively asked "didn't I teach you a few years ago?"

Jim was surprised and his ego boosted that this woman would remember him, although she remembered his name more than his appearance. He was also impressed by the way this woman's figure had filled out. From memory he thought her breasts had been much smaller and her body size a little plumper than she now appeared.

He asked her permission to sit at the back of the class and was shocked when she suggested that he take his old seat in the front row. When he sat down he felt awkward and uncomfortable sitting in the seat and desk, he found it more comfortable to slouch forward and he discovered doing this had an additional benefit as his eye line now fell to be level with Miss Trout's hips allowing him to watch discretely her legs.

The lesson began as a normal lesson would but for Jim, he seemed to become hypnotised by her legs, the occasional parting of her knees offering the hint of a flash of her panties, her short skirt hardly obscuring the view. He also felt her eyes boring into him as her voice droned on and on about English grammar.

Suddenly he nearly choked as her legs opened wide enough to flash what should have been her panty gusset but instead revealed to him she was wearing no panties at all and not only that her pussy was completely shaved.

Glassy eyed and feeling hornier than he had in a long while, he was in a world of his own until he suddenly realised that the class was laughing and he vaguely heard Miss Sammi Trout calling his name. It now dawned on him that she had asked him to give an example for the class to discuss and he had virtually been caught out daydreaming.

He quickly recovered and gave a rather weak example before excusing himself as feeling a little unwell. Miss Trout came up to him and helped him stand, discretely managing to feel his rock hard cock and helping him to the classroom door without the other students seeing his erection.

She offered a sweet smile as she whispered that he really had grown up, she emphasised this by stroking lightly his bulge. She then cheekily said if you had been a real student here, you would be heading for a detention for daydreaming like that.

Miss Trout then turned and re entered the classroom leaving Jim rather embarrassingly exposed in the school hallway. He vowed that she would pay for that tomorrow as he quickly fled the corridor and went back to his hotel room.

That night as he slept he dreamt, He was back to sixteen again in Ms Trout's class sat as he had today in the front row, only Ms Trout was the new better looking woman he had met today and not the skinny fresh faced teacher of the time he was sixteen.

She had as today flashed him her bald puffy cunt and had caught him staring, ordering him to attend detention that night. Once in detention he dreamed she had approached him and deftly undone his belt and trousers slipping her hand inside and gripping his hard cock. She then made him undress as she lay on her back on her teacher's desk, ordering him between her legs she took hold of his cock and offered his member up to her soaking wet cunt and demanded he fuck her hard.

He began to thrust his cock into her and in his mind's eye he took hold of her breast through her blouse and began teasing her nipples. She then stopped him and demanded he fuck her up the arse and raising her legs up high offered her pink anal ring towards him.

Eagerly he began to pummel her anal ring and soon had her grunting and groaning in ecstasy, but the final shock was his as she slipped her hands around his buttocks and slipped her index finger up his own anal ring almost forcing him deeper into her. The pressure on his prostate gland had him spewing his spunk in seconds. He woke with fright as in his mind's eye he could hear maniacal laughing and saw her face mocking his attempts at fucking her.

He was bathed in sweat and the now cooling feel of his spunk on his legs. He was now even more determined to take revenge on Miss Sammi Trout. Next day he spent the majority of the time, biding his time, trying to force the images of what was going to happen out of his mind and desperately trying to stop himself going back to his hotel room to wank himself.

At 2 pm he made his way across town to the school and disappearing into a café close by the school. He casually walked into the gents and making sure it was empty he stood in front of the mirror and concentrated on being invisible. He watched in the mirror as his image began to disappear. Carefully he slipped out of the café's toilet and across the road to the school.

There were a couple of tricky moments as he made his way through the school to the intended classroom. On one occasion he opened a door just as a schoolgirl appeared and she actually stopped dead in her tracks staring at a large heavy door, which just opened and closed on its own. The other incident was when a schoolboy raced down a corridor and collided with Jim, the boy bounced off and picking himself up rubbed his eyes, as he could not see any reason for his collision.

He managed to time his arrival at the classroom, just as the class began filing in and he slipped unnoticed into the room. He waited until the lesson was in full swing and crept up behind Miss Trout, he immediately began gently massaging her nipples, lightly enough not to indent her blouse. Sammi Trout began to feel the effects as her nipples began to harden and her face visibly flushed.

After some twenty minutes of teasing her nipples and making her both embarrassed and uncomfortable, he switched his attack to her legs. He knelt down and crawled beneath the table and lightly prized open her legs. He felt very little resistance as her legs parted, he was pleased to see that again she was not wearing panties as he now moved into position to begin licking her cunt.

Sammi felt herself getting so turned on she almost imagined she felt forceful hands parting her legs. Her senses heightened and she could have sworn that she felt someone's hot breath on her inner thigh and she sensed she was about to feel that breath on her cunt. Despite the realisation she was in front of a class of 15 year olds she found her need to slouch down was undeniable. She could see no reason for her feelings, but she could not deny her building passions.

Suddenly she felt her cunt lips being licked and a tongue slipping between them, she could not deny the bathing of her clit and had difficulty controlling her breathing. She was conscious of her audience and was determined that they would not see anything amiss. She was now biting hard on her bottom lip to prevent her crying out.

Sammi suddenly thanked her lucky stars as the bell sounded ending the last lesson of the day. Without a word the students all rose and began to leave the classroom, several of the more sexually aware males gave their teacher a strange look as they left.

Three of the more experienced girls, aware of the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm decided to play awkward and stood around Miss Trout's desk on the pretence of asking questions about the lesson. Sammi struggled to answer the questions as her climax rapidly approached. Jasmine one of the more advanced girls casually asked, are you ok Miss?

Sammi nodded and almost pleaded with the girls to go home, when Jasmine said, "I think you need so help! So why don't you just open your blouse and let us suck your nipples whilst I bring your bubbling cunt to its much needed climax."

There was silence as Sammi contemplated the possible repercussions of those actions, but she then grunted as her hands almost of their own volition moved to the buttons on her blouse and quickly she exposed her lacy bra covered breasts. Jasmine then stepped forward and taking a pair of scissors she cut the linkage between the cups and revealed the teacher's breasts.

They then pulled the chair back from the desk, taking Sammi's cunt away from the eager mouth of Jim. The two girls with Jasmine were then told to begin sucking on Sammi's breasts. The two girls jumped at the chance to suckle on Miss's tits. Jasmine stepped between Sammi's legs and pulling her short skirt up revealing her soaking wet bald cunt, she plunged her fingers into the sopping cunt bringing groans from Sammi.

Jim slowly stood up, annoyed to be interrupted but turned on to see these four females getting so into the action. He moved behind Jasmine and slipped his hands up her skirt, stroking the rapidly expanding wet gusset of her panties. Jasmine suddenly began to buck her hips as she exclaimed, "What the fuck is happening? I can feel someone or something stroking my cunt!"

Sammi answered "Yes, that's what put me in this state! While I was teaching you I felt my nipples teased and then cunt being licked!"

Fearing his game was up and he was about to be discovered, Jim decided to take action, he announced, "I am John Bull, I was a student here in 1879 and I was put into detention, locked in the basement, where I was forgotten and then died. I swore revenge on the female teachers of this school for killing me!"

He went on to instruct the four females to remove all their clothes, the women really did not believe the story but could not deny the fact that a male voice was telling them to do things and yet there were no males present. They all began to remove their clothes and follow the instructions being given.

Jasmine and Sammi was told to sixty-nine each other, whilst Jenny was told to finger Sammi's anal ring. The forth female, Rosie, was told to kneel and open her mouth. Soon she was sucking an invisible cock and then had to endure taking her first cock up her anal opening. This time Jim took his time allowing her to adjust to her fist cock up her arse.

The three females were all really getting into their action, Sammi was screaming her orgasms as she buried her tongue deep inside Jasmine's cunt causing her to squirm and pant her orgasm into Sammi's own cunt.

Jenny had gone further than she had been told for she was sucking on Sammi's tit as she now forced three fingers into her teacher's anal opening.

Jim pulled his prick from Rosie's arse and moved behind Sammi, he without warning slipped his cock into her already full arse forcing his member alongside Jenny's fingers. Sammi screamed out so loud as the pain ripped through her arse, that Jenny clamped her free hand over her mouth.

Jim thrust only a few strokes before his cock spurted forth his spunk deep inside his teacher's ass, and all over Jenny's fingers. As the girls fell into their own orgasm's he slipped away, intending to call in and see the teacher just once more before leaving for home.

Next day he approached Miss Sammi Trout, before she entered the school. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to one side, "I don't know how you managed it! But I know it was you in the class yesterday! You silly boy, you could have saved all that energy by just asking me for a date, but thank you for the lesbian fun you started. The girls will become my regular playmates from now on."

Jim tried to deny the allegation, but was silenced when she told him she recognised his voice when he spoke. She also asked when he was planning to go back to California, as she would love a face to face in full view session with him before he left.

Jim suddenly felt threatened and less in control than his invisibility granted him so he almost stuttered that he had to leave at dinnertime today so it would have to wait till he next returned to his hometown.